(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Ecups: i think the highest percentage of implantation happens on DPO 8-10. but i guess even as far as DPO5 and 12 are possible. Although i've also read that the later the implantion i.e. DPO11 and after, higher chances of miscarriage.

<font color="0077aa">Gd morning ladies....

Sunshine> Welcome back to SG!U sounds so chirpy...Bet u enjoy urself veri much on ur holiday...

SJX- High 5. Mi on mc yesterday too..

Peapea>Did u reduce ur water intake or dun take at all and hold ur urine for 2hr before testing? I practise this way...</font>

Olivia, thanks for the information.. i think im in DPO4 today... but the right side of the womb got abit of aching feeling (酸痛).. like got something press against lor...
sad.gif

Any recommendations on the chic essence is good..?? or the normal one (green box BRxxD)

<font color="ff6000">Morn evrybardy!!!

SJX
I'm not working, a FT SAH-TTC-er... This month I've 2 holiday trips n that explain y I traveled beginning n end of month.
Thk u for telling me wat to take during this 2WW. toking abt FA, I totally forgot to take it for the entire last wk.. Siao liao...

Ecup
Cos I din hv a +ve OPK for past 2 mths n I've guai guai drank my Chinese med, mayb that's y I'm so happy to c a +ve OPK for 3 days.
Now oni can patiently wait for 2WW to get over soon..
Dun get disheartened by the haywire BBT, mine oso abit roller coaster. This time rd, i rely on my OPK n CM.
I like chix essence lei, after it's warmed up, it taste beta.
The implantation is wat huh?

Siuping
thk u for yr 'lesson of the day'...

Gers, sthg to share wats in my heart now..
Sometime I tell myself that dun expect too much but sometime I tell myself got to b positive.
Hmmm, y make my life so confused lei... Beta think of other things to do than to soak in the pool of confusion...
</font>

jan jan. i think if you miss for 18 days after ovulation, good chance of pregnancy...but then again also depends on how accurate you pinpoint the ovulation. you mean you have not tested yet!?? impressed. i would have tested like 10 times liao. haha

good luck to you! BPF!

<font color="purple">peapea
the correct way to test OPK is.... 2nd pee in the morning is the best...

xiu03
what happen to u? me ulitmately sore throat
sad.gif

jan jan
high change!! shoo ur af away!!

e-cups
maybe O -ing now??
u can treat Yu Ren Sheng Chicken essense not that strong...

Sunshine
wah damn shiok man!! i want holiday too
sad.gif

dont worry most important is stay relax

</font>

<font color="ff6000">Siu
haha, isit? I sound chirpy ah, keke. No lah, I'm happy to get +ve OPK rather than the trip. The trip was so tiring! Luckily I got it oni end of trip, at least can BD less stressfully.
I alw feel hol is a tiring thing :p

Ecup
I hv oso hv some mild pain over my right side since yest.. My nipple head v sensitive, felt like 'cracked nipple' feeling.
Told my DH dun try to b funnie with them. Poor thing... Can c but no touch! :p

Janjan
Any other symptoms? Mayb can try testing since 4 days late..

Ladies, the implantation means wat? Does it mean I need to BD even aft peak period in order to hv 'implantstion' juz in case sperm does not live till implantation day?
Sorry, I'm really hv no idea n feel like dun waste my O...
Thks!
</font>

xiu, i try to la... but i drink water like crazy too... every day i drink at least 2 litres...

sjx, i also tried using 2nd pee... but some of the online sites said better to test between 2-2.30 pm to give LH time to sythesize...

janjan, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like giving up testing altogether! makes BD more fun too.... hhahahaha

sunshine, ur signs sounds good! but just try to stay pin chang xin ok....

implantation means that the fertilized egg gets implanted to ur uterus. sometimes egg get fertilized but dont get implanted, or may implant wrongly such as in our tubes and end up in etopic pregnancy...

<font color="ff0000">SJX-Me having giddy spell yesterday...Hope ur throat is getting better now...

Jan Jan> Fingers crossed for u!
happy.gif

Sunshine>Ur symptons is promising...Gd luck!

Peapea>Drink more water is gd but try to control when gg to use opk. I place my water bottle far way fr me, else i have a tendency to sip the water...</font>

<font color="purple">sunshine..
implantation is the egg after fertile move to the womb to plant itself to become a foetus
but what peapea said is more accurate.

peapea..
i think give up testing maybe is a good choice...
happy.gif
more relax and properly changes higher

xiu03
my throat not getting any bette.r..
and i am super tire and sleepy</font>

gingerbreadger, i only know that OPK is not supposed to use FMU with exception of fertility monitor from clearblue. as to what is the best timing, im grasping with it too

so i concluded, im just gg to buy the fertility monitor to save all my trouble!!!!!!!!

thats it... in a fit of anger/despair/i dont know what, i went to email bbshop to order my fertility monitor....

by the way, for those whom are interested, bbshop although is always but is still replying to emails.. just that the package will only be send out after 20th june. super impressed by bbshop!

Morning all :

Sunshine: welcome back, relax during ur 2ww ok
happy.gif

Jan: gd chance, shoo ur af away
happy.gif

Sjx, xiu: take care ok!

Gingwebreadger: pref afternoon urine
happy.gif

Ecups: jia you, stay positive ok!

<font color="0077aa">SJX-Rest early tonite and get well soon..Weekend is approaching...

Gingerbreadger &amp; PeaPea> I read from the clearblue digital opk instruction that the best timing to test is fr 10am-8pm...Can google online to search for the optimum time to test too...</font>

olivia, new cycle new hope... dont give up... i think this cycle gone for me too... hahaha... nvm, i shall fall back on my silver lining....

in addition to inner peace, now i believe there is a silver lining in every situation!

<font color="ff6000">Olivia-Dun be sad...May this cycle be a lucky mth for u and us as we are blessed with more &amp; more baby dust sprinkles ***

Peapea> Tis cycle gone for me too, nevertheless have to keep the spirit up and remain optimistic for the next cycle..</font>

xiu, u got ur +ve opk yesterday right?? got capture opportunity?? or hubby and u too tired? (which can be understandable)

ecups, u also feel this cycle gone too?

Olivia:i still tinking wanna wait till end of this week and test or not.

Sunshine: i only feel very tired very sleepy.

This cycle i start to use Pre-seed, alot of good reviews.

maybe some of you will face this confusion.. eager to test but worry that it will have disapointment

<font color="green">Jan Jan >> I think you should test, it seems that all of us are even more excited ... hehe ...

Peapea >> Don't be stress, me too have not been getting +ve .. so this mth i shall try to be more hardworking, testing from CD12 onwards..
How do u test during work hour ? U use plastic bag or ?

Ecups >> Implatation shld happen after 1 week from O day ..

Sunshine >> So good keep going for holidays ... where to next ??
</font>

okok.. thanks.. i've got watsons homebrand. and clear blue smiley face one.. this one aso use afternoon pee?

do u all test and decide when to bd?

i was tinking.. to test on the non-bd days.. cause since gg to bd.. test or no test aso no diff.. so dont waste..

peapea, i fell is a gone case.. erratic tmep chart... how can be BFP... so instead of deceiving myself.. face it bah.. im not a lucky gal..

mrs ho, i bought some midstream test to use at work.. but the other day, someone mentioned that she use the empty wrapper for the dip test. i tried before though a bit messy but do-able... mrs ho, i have not been getting +ve opk for 3 months liao... getting a little worried

ecups, i can understand how u feel... when i dont feel very tired etc, i also dont think i strike... hahaha... ping chang xin... bo bian liao... tried whatever i could!

<font color="0077aa">Peapea> No lor. Completely not a single hope for this cycle...CM become opaque le..Now i can't wait for my af to report....</font>

<font color="purple">peapea...
so u finally decided to invest on fertility monitor?

Olivia...
dont be sad... new cycle mean new hope too

Starrie...
thanks

Xiu03...
ya i wish i can ... initially thinking to go for a swim but think better not
</font>

<font color="0077aa">Carice- Wave*. Completed ur hsg test? So when will u be consulting ur gynae?

SJX-Recover then go for a swim...Swimming is a gd exercise for whole body.. I love to swim too but dh can't swim and difficult to plan with my frends so end up seldom swim...</font>

<font color="purple">xiu03..
my DH also dont know how to swim.. and yes very hard to plan to go with so i go swim alone...
dont know why i do exercise although just only started last week lah.. but i like gaining even more weight
sad.gif

and my appetite actually goes down... so by right should have slim down but i dont..
so sad i still have my 14th week tummy with me : ( </font>

sjx, yup, getting the monitor...

xiu, sometimes i feel maybe good to ttc full time... but then so what if we stay at home... hubby come home late end up no diff!

<font color="000080">Olivia >> New cycle new hope!

janjan >> Symptoms sound good! (Yes, sleepy is a major symptom... haha!)

sunshine >> Actually during almost implantation time is best NOT to BD, or at least if BD the female cannot orgasm. This is because during orgasm the uterus and vagina will contract, some people say not good for implantation... technically if it's BFP the body is supposed to have protective mechanism, such as the uterus won't contract during orgasm. But better to be safe, me thinks!</font>

Hi all,

Super long did not come in and so many comments to read.. Am super busy at work recently..

I read that all of you are doing so many kinds of test, making me stress.. Haha.. I am still waiting for my AF to come.. Haiz.. I have to wait for 2 cycles after my m/c in May before I can try again.. So I can't share much what I am doing right now cos I am not doing much! Haha..

tethysea>> Please update my information, gynae is dr wk tan, tmc is dr wong/leung. I am not sure of my cycle day yet, have to wait for my AF to report first then can start from CD1. Thanks!

<font color="purple"> Happy...
i tell u... fertility monitor is the easiest to use...
and personally feel less stress... as just need ur first pee..and usually take ard that a week for that first pee only...
unlike OPK and BBT...</font>

Really ar? I feel I am starting not To enjoy the process with my hb anymore. I felt bd for the sake of baby and is making me very stress and frustrated. Sigh it doesn't help when u hear more pple getting preggy, deliver, holding full month parties and bb topics !! Roooaarrr!

<font color="0077aa">SJX-Hmm, maybe u can ask ur gp or gynae why ur appetite drop and u exercise yet ur weight increase...Most ladies have tummy since working in office and we bound to sit more, esp aft lunch...Maybe u wanna do some crunches/sit up, wear a binder to slim but if u have a instinct that you strike, better to stop...

Peapea> Yalor...But my Dh is bz with work and studying part time also, ...Tink the best is still holidaying...Relax mode..Counting down to Sep for my Korea trip and hopefully my fertile period &amp; O chose to come along....</font>

Can u imagine my frds group what's app abt what's happening to their baby and all I can say is press on I am sure u will be great mom - and other new mothers start sharing abt their baby during the confinement period all the experiences ...

Sorry to rant here ... Happy is unhappy now
sad.gif
(

happy, from bb shop is $220 but have to wait for 1-2 weeks as it is preorder. i read from clearblue website that good to start from first day of AF...

sjx, i agree with u... just use FMU less stressful.. good for ppl like me!!

i just went to touch my colleague bb bump... wahahahahaahh

<font color="ff6000">Happy> Hugs &amp; Cheer up gal! you are not alone to face such issues...Most of us are...Learn to 看开 and look at things at different angles.Try not to let all these affect you as it will create more stress.</font>

<font color="purple"> Happy...
i totally understand how u feel, which this was told by my hubby... he can literally feel my pressure and stress..
so for my i stop bbt only depend on monitor, hope it will helps me
lastly: ignore ut friends !!

Xiu03...
i dont dare to do crunches or sit up partly becos of my back also.. i scare ectopic pregnancy again..
</font>

Back