(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

phy, putting it under when BD helps to enhance it... hahahaha.... the guys will like it... also save the convenience of lifting ur butt to put it after BD

Smiley face is out. But right now I am feeling scared, scared of disappointment of failed bd again...scared dh can"t perform again... Argh... Last cycle was so much better...bd 5 times during fertile period...I suggest to dh to go to hotel, he dun want... Haiz... Veri sad...

Mrs Ho -> I tested with once every monring with FMU. Once a day is gd enuff...if not super expensive leh...

PhyLee-> You can put the pillow towards the end of BD before DH troops is out? That's what I did. But DH said it is uncomfortable position. haha.. I also kept in that position for at least 20 mins or so after BD...kiasu la...

<font color="purple"> MiloQUeen..
Yes get ur report and discuss with ur gynae and see what alternative he or she can suggest to u.. u wont know whether is he or she going to give u clomid... go and discuss with ur gynae

Pinkz..
I had received ur items!!! Yeah

Gingerbreadger
When u going to see doc for clomid??? We can be clomid buddy!
</font>

xiu: dont worrie, just try your best and bd ok...
happy.gif

gingerbreadger: haha ya i also find it hard.. then my waist very suan...

thanks girls.. yeah, i thk i will do all tips this cycle. Preseed + pillow under butt when BD + morning sex! running out of ideas le. haha.

one thing is my hubby always (without fail) feel very warm when BD, even though the aircon is on full blast. I think it's not good for his *nuts* when he's always feeling warm during BD..

tethysea, can update my details? Im CD1 today. No need to put AF due date le cuz I think I will take a long time to BFP so paiseh to keep asking you to update every month :p can just leave the dates out for mine. thanks!

im starting my clomid tmr!

sjx> i'm still not sure isit clomid.. but i suspect highly likely. this june cycle need to go back to do blood test on D21 and D25 to test for progestrone level again. then gynae say july cycle will go on drugs to increase my progestrone, so shld be clomid. if yes, we realy can be clomid buds.. haha

then i told tcm i gg on drugs in july, tcm aso say my condition should be clomid..

act i got high hopes for clomid.. cause i read quite a lot of success stories for clomid..

<font color="purple"> gingerbreadger...
U sure clomid help in progesterone? As i don’t think so le but we see what ur gynae say
Me still waiting for AF to come.. i never take bbt chart nor opk so not sure when is my AF this month
I still cant catch my cycle
</font>

gingerbreadger, I think not clomid? What I know is Clomid is to help in ovulation.. so not really a drug for progesterone? Progresterone is more of during the 2ww right?

eh not clomid? act i not sure.. cause i went to search 'low progestrone' in forum.. and many were given clomid..

because the gynae says low progesterone also means i'm not ovulating.. there are no eggs every month when i'm menstruating.. so the drugs that he's gona give me, will allow me to ovulate. but also the chances of having twins is higher. thats y he wans me to do another blood test in june to double confirm of my progestrone level before i embark on the drugs.

what he says, and wat i read about clomid sounds hte same.. so i kinda assume its clomid.. but maybe i'm wrong.. cause he dint gime the name of hte drug.. this is my own research based on wat he tells me..

<font color="purple"> gingerbreadger
I kinda think PhyLee and I think the same... don’t think is clomid...
Hmmm we don’t judge we’ll see what ur gynae say
</font>

<font color="0000ff">ginger, yah we're at a similar stage except that I'm still waiting for gynae's advice. Like what SJX mentioned, gynae may not give me clomid. Just anticipating ahead in case stuck at both ends.

eyes, thanks for sharing. I did try the pillow method but no luck leh. Maybe cause I use a smaller pillow - those cushion type. Will work harder this cycle, hiaks.
happy.gif
</font>

ok.. maybe not clomid.. anyway i'm still starting on drugs in July!! which he says will increase chance of twins.. so i assume will higher chance of singleton too... so i'm VERY HOPEFUL and excited about~~~

i aso tried the pillow method.. which put me in a awkward position after BD.. u noe u having a nice BD session, then after that gota go into that funi position.. like a bit out of place.. haha it dint work for me too..

<font color="000080">PhyLee >> Aiyoh why so no confidence? Ok, I'll take out the dates when I next update... but that's because I hope you BFP this cycle, then can graduate liao! :p </font>

xiu, dun be dishearten. Keep on trying &amp; carry on to BD.

So can test for O using FMU as well? I kind of read somewhere of other timings to test for O. Abit confused.

Starrie &amp; siu ping- thks. Pray hard for mi tat things will go smoothly but my fengshui master tell me Tis mth is not a lucky mth for me so I tink I will practice inner peace and try not to tink abt Tis and affect my mood... To test for o using opk, the timing is fr 10am to 8pm... Fmu is not advisable to be tested for o but for pregnancy, hcg... Lh need to build up so the best timing to test o using opk is fr 10am to 8pm...

thanks! ok so i shall test tml instead.

just now i saw i had this mucus that its colour semi translucent but still not as clear as egg white and is rather sticky but i guess is the beginning of fertile period
happy.gif

Sorry what is FMU?

<font color="purple"> gingerbreadger…
He said will get twin then will be clomid liao

Ladies may I ask for clearblue digital ovulation, can it be reused?
</font>

Sjx- d digital one clearblue opk strips cannot be reused but the kit can be reused... The strips is not refillable unlike the monitor where can buy the refillable strips...

<font color="0000ff">Wow...thread is still active after work. I just tested OPK+ on CD11! Was just thinking just test for fun and got an unexpected positive. Can't help but think I could have kept testing few days later and don't get to see positive signs. Hehe, tonight I shall do what some of you did i.e. 'rape' DH. :p</font>

Hey gals, juz an update on my TCM visit. As suspected, my aunt told me my body is more towards heaty side, and my "inside" is liang. =x Gave me some powder form medicine to take and say to continue seeing her. She told me will need at least 3 mths to "tiao" my body properly. She told me if dun "tiao" my body properly, if I get preg, not good for BB.

SO, tonite will start taking the medicine and hope AF will report asap. =) Next 3 mths will be less stressful for me and hubby as we know tat TTC is sorta on hold till my body is "tiao" properly. But, meantime, I think I will start taking BBT again as I wanna see if TCM will help wif the temp. =)

<font color="000080">Hello ladies... super stressful day at work, and looks like the rest of the months ahead going to be madness also. There goes my cycle again... sigh.

Anybody else wants to update their details, pls let me know!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>59</TD><TD>38-41</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>long, erratic cycles &amp; PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>28-29</TD><TD>Dr Jason Lim (SGH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lil'thing</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearGE</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK (Mt A)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Sept '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>peapea</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>PGHua</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>Prof Wong (NUH)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>Cyst removal (Oct '08) </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunny</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>M/C twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>36-40</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tethysea</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>32-41</TD><TD>Dr Lien (Mt E/Mt A)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32-41</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>suspected PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>PhyLee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-30</TD><TD>Dr Charles Lim (Mt E)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>nb01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35-38</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai (Camden)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Carice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32-43</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Han (RH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Apr '10)</td></tr></table></font>

Hi,

Have these to clear:

High sensitivity LH ovulation strips - 20 strips for $10 (expiry 9 June 2012)

Clearblue smiley face ovulation digital test:
BNIB 7 tests - $40 (expiry Dec 2011)
Opened pack 5 tests - $20 (expiry Sep 2011)

All tests and strips are individually packed.

Bundle price $60 for all.

Pls PM me if keen. Thanks!

<font color="ff6000">Hilo evrybardy, I'm bk!!!!
Been a busy holiday wk for me n oni got time to log in now..

So happy that good news hv flooded our thread! Congrats to our graduates n so nice that u gers can join hands tog in MTB thread!
I want to soak in the pool of bb dusts too!!!!

*waves* to those I hvnt met! Let's walk in this path of TTC together wif 'inner peace', keke..

I've spend so much time to catch up wif wat i hv been missing n oni can recalled abit due to the small brain capacity of mine, keke!!!

nb
Yr beautiful pic of 日月潭 so nice n the mango dessert looks so shiok!! N how cld u forget that I'm oso a SAHTTC-er like u, humpf.. At least yr DH hv told u his plan n now... Enjoy yr trip to the fullest! At least u can get to enjoy the icy cold dessert...*envy*

SJX
haha! Since when u become an expert in font color changer huh? Keke.. I can't get to see Dr Tan till Jul
sad.gif
cos I'm gg away again end of June. Abit sad cos it's my 2WW now... I really hope to c her b4 my trip but she is on leave till end of June too..

Amy
Belated Congrats on yr big day n glad everything turns out well
happy.gif

Nice to hear that u hv started TCM n hope she can help to tiao yr body well enuf to TTC again. I oso waited alm 2months b4 my AF come full blast after being tiao-ed for a month. Dun give up k?

Well, think today is my DPO 2 (16 Jun)...
I'm so happy that I saw +ve on my OPK strip n smiley face in this cycle.

Hv been BD for 3 consecutive days... But all done at past mn timing n dun know will it affect anot. Anyway, got BD beta than no BD.. Keke...

May I chk whether can I take DOM during 2WW? Wat things to take to 'protect' or enhance my 2WW? TIA!!

So now, I need alot of inner peace to help me tide over this 2WW.
</font>

Good morning
happy.gif

Sjx: tats fast, only 1 day.. singpost quite efficient ah... good luck and wish u get yr lil dragon next cycle
happy.gif

<font color="purple">morning sunshine...
only start to read back the thread.. having hangover.
I not an expert lah.. we shared font coloring haaaa.... it brighten up our thread here dont u think so?
ur job require to travel often??
since u manage to catch ur O and bd, u have maybe u stand a chance!! stay positive!
chinese essence is good, folic acid, DHA.. DOm i not too sure scare too heaty. </font>

Peapea, dun stress dun stress....stress is one of the factor that hinders our plan. How many time did u test per day? Once? Twice?

sunshine, welcome back!!!

Guess good news and +ve OPKs are running good in this thread.. hopefully all of us have good news next month..but guess im not that lucky cos my temp is going haywire..(SJX: dun scold me :p) 1 day up 1 day down..
I have just start drinking chic essence for the first time ytd..ONE WORD: GROSS!!! like raw egg added with sugar..ekkkk.. but tot drink liao should be ok.. but temp drop today..
sad.gif

Anybody knw the actual range of days for implantation..?? read on the net.. some wrote DPO7 - 11 some wrote DPO 5-12..*confused*

<font color="purple">wahahah E-cups...
i wont scold u as it ur preference..
did u make hot the chicken essence? making hot will taste better...
implantation depended on individual one leh.. usually is near ur AF </font>

siu ping, i test twice a day..... i think i started testing from CD10... today is CD18 liao... nb01 told me, maybe my urine too diluted too..... ahhhhh...

Back