(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

<font color="blue">heee okok i blur lah
but ah who is cheaper??
i am thinking to buy the digital OPK but seem ex.. thinking amazon cheaper or not..</font>

<font color="blue">ladies i also got question...
Conceive Plus better or pre-seed???
i been using pre-seed , it dont seem "working" for me
</font>

<font color="000080">Mrs Ho >> My hubby cannot take leave cos he's just started a new job
sad.gif
Anyway I find it a waste of money to go on short trips... I don't enjoy the weather in SE Asia, and not interested in shopping.
The multivit is called Men's Performance.</font>

tethysea, my ideal day off in SG has two kinds

1. sleep until shiok, wake up and nuah and watch dvd whole day long

2. go for afternoon tea then a spa treat....

heee.... so u still clearing work while on leave?

Ecups, u said that ur last month bbt chart looked better yeah? In that chart, do you see a clear upward shift in bbt as in a continuing rise in bbt after your assumed O date? Try not to bother about the daily rise and fall in celcius. You just need to capture an overall pattern in your charts. Maybe u will get the hang of it after a few charts.

Stress can delay O so breathe in breathe out
happy.gif

Phylee, yes.. i say it rise after O... i knw that the temp really will be affect by the environment.. still haizz...
*breathe in breathe out* hope it will fell better..

Sianz, me waiting for my hsg appointment at 3.30pm so stressful to wait till pm. My clinic says only can do in the pm...

This morning DH just sent SA test specimen in, quite poor thing and stressful to DIY, had to call clinic to postpone send in timing but luckily manage to catch the lab despatch last minute. Hope everything goes well.

Phylee, I think you need not use preseed if you are usually quite 'wet'. I personally finds using it less stressful though as it is like a lubricant, especially when you lack abit of mood. It's suppose to be sperm friendly and helps the troops travel. Makes BD quite a pleasure 

<font color="blue">Mrs Ho
really? which outlet u saw and how much is it?? $40 bucks like a bit ex leh...but i wanna try that as pre-seed like nothing for me</font>

sjx>> yes yes!! i used before..i guess conceive plus help your body to shorten your cycle only..Ladies, pls correct me if i am wrong. The pill is very big, abit difficult for me to swallow.

Afternoon ladies
happy.gif

Six: u wanna buy opk?? I have lotsa leftover... Have Those from bbshop, clearblue digital (i think i used 2 tests) and clearblue normal opk... Oops.. Now u know how ks am I...

I will check the exact number I left and let u know again ya...

miloqueen> kkh.. part of the fertility tests.. my results r out already.. so left his.. hopefully no more problem.. if not we'll be a problematic couple...

u did seperately at lab? or with clinic?

<font color="000080">peapea >> Haha my perfect staycation is go some library or bookshop for whole day, with lunch break, high tea break and dinner at a nice place :p Working while on leave also good lar, can listen to my music loud and take naps after lunch! Haha! Sometimes I bring my work to a cafe near my hubby's workplace, then can meet him for lunch also
happy.gif
</font>

pinkz, ur opk test strips is dip strips?? im interested too!

tethysea, the good thing abt working while on leave, is can sleep in... hahahha....

sjx--> haha thanks.. i jus dint expect this process to be that difficult.. nex time i'll tell my kid when he/she comes out that she/he is very difficult to make.. ahha

Peapea: my opk strip is the one from bbshop... Think 50-60cents per strip... I will check exact amount then see how many sjx want then u can have the rest... Cuz I ks, bought the package of 30strips plus 5preg strips....

<font color="blue">gingerbreadger...
happy.gif
my friend told me when my kid is out he or she will be a precious as spent so much effort on ttc..

ladies... i am going to order Conceive Plus fertility lubricant in amazon... which overall may cost not more than 40 bucks... anyone interested?
</font>

<font color="blue">Pinkz
i need ard 10 to 15 of strip.. then for digital opk.. how many u left.. is those re-useable kind?</font>

SJX >> I never try b4 so cant comment .. but i might consider buying pre-seed .. u ordering from Amazon ?? Mayb we can combine and purchase with OPK also ..

sjx>> Ops...sorry..wrong wire. i thought you are refering to conceive well.. pai seh arr> :p

so sianz...counting down to end my work day.
sad.gif

<font color="blue">Mrs Ho..
ya i dont mind sharing the spree

bearGE
monday blue lah.. i understand..
my tummy dont feel well and got headache
damn sian also...
</font>

Back