(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

sunshine>> Ya lorz. Still not here. My TCM also shocked when I see her on Thurs. She changed my medicine to another type. Hopefully will report full blast soon! Trying to be very patient. Haha.. But at least work related stress almost gone, so shd help. =)

coyote>> Congrats! Now u can start TTC again! =)

sunshine>> Ya lorz. Still not here. My TCM also shocked when I see her on Thurs. She changed my medicine to another type. Hopefully will report full blast soon! Trying to be very patient. Haha.. But at least work related stress almost gone, so shd help. =)

coyote>> Congrats! Now u can start TTC again! =)

Coyote> cook with noting. Steam the chicken breast. So tat at the end if the day, u'll end up with essence oni. Rmove the skin n everyting. So tat u dont end up with a bowl of oil. Its like u got one big pot, inside put a small pot, in e small pot, jus put the chick breast, then pour water in e big pot.

Sunshine> u noe how e sperm will swim to the egg and then enter it. Then the ferterlized egg will move down the to implant itself? Our tcm has detected tat we're currently in this stage, tat e egg has been fertilized and on e way to implant itself..

Coyote> cook with noting. Steam the chicken breast. So tat at the end if the day, u'll end up with essence oni. Rmove the skin n everyting. So tat u dont end up with a bowl of oil. Its like u got one big pot, inside put a small pot, in e small pot, jus put the chick breast, then pour water in e big pot.

Sunshine> u noe how e sperm will swim to the egg and then enter it. Then the ferterlized egg will move down the to implant itself? Our tcm has detected tat we're currently in this stage, tat e egg has been fertilized and on e way to implant itself..

afternoon ladies
happy.gif

Sunshine: welcome back.. New cycle new hope
happy.gif

Gingerbreadger: gd luck
happy.gif

Gingerbreadger, dun worry too much. What's Urs will be Urs. Actually the chicken can also use black chicken which is smaller, to make the chicken essence. That's what his wife told mi.

Coyote, yup the homemade chicken essence is like what Gingerbreadger mentioned. Those market place shop selling utensils got those type of pot where the outter pot put water in for the steaming, then 2nd inner pot is to contain the chicken essence & the most inner pot is with holes for u to put the chicken in. The idea of making the chicken essence is something like this.

Gingerbreadger, dun worry too much. What's Urs will be Urs. Actually the chicken can also use black chicken which is smaller, to make the chicken essence. That's what his wife told mi.

Coyote, yup the homemade chicken essence is like what Gingerbreadger mentioned. Those market place shop selling utensils got those type of pot where the outter pot put water in for the steaming, then 2nd inner pot is to contain the chicken essence & the most inner pot is with holes for u to put the chicken in. The idea of making the chicken essence is something like this.

<font color="ff6000">gingerbreadger
OIC... I tot is some new ways to help the sperm mit the egg, haha! Then isn't it good to know that it's on the way to a BFP, congrats!!
Few Qns abt the home made chix essence..
Is it taking watever 'drip' from the juice of the steamed chicken? How much can we grab from the steaming? Whole chix? Do tis daily ah?

Starrie
Thks!
Eh, I'm abit lost in the pool of msgs, so d u mge to get 'smiley' in the end wif Mrs Ho? Think u in Yr 2WW now?</font>

<font color="ff6000">gingerbreadger
OIC... I tot is some new ways to help the sperm mit the egg, haha! Then isn't it good to know that it's on the way to a BFP, congrats!!
Few Qns abt the home made chix essence..
Is it taking watever 'drip' from the juice of the steamed chicken? How much can we grab from the steaming? Whole chix? Do tis daily ah?

Starrie
Thks!
Eh, I'm abit lost in the pool of msgs, so d u mge to get 'smiley' in the end wif Mrs Ho? Think u in Yr 2WW now?</font>

Siu ping> yeah, i told my mum to help me cook. She say she'll get black chick

Sunshine> jus now i steamed usin one piece of $2 chick breast i got from market, got about half a bowl of essence. Monday ill see how much my mum got from her one black chick

Siu ping> yeah, i told my mum to help me cook. She say she'll get black chick

Sunshine> jus now i steamed usin one piece of $2 chick breast i got from market, got about half a bowl of essence. Monday ill see how much my mum got from her one black chick

<font color="ff6000">Gingerbreadger
TFYI...
Ok, will try to do that once I grab one of those breast...
Think grab those kampung ones beta hor, no hormone injection..</font>

<font color="ff6000">Gingerbreadger
TFYI...
Ok, will try to do that once I grab one of those breast...
Think grab those kampung ones beta hor, no hormone injection..</font>

Sometimes kampung ones can be quite big too. I think the essence I get from black chicken is enough le.

Sunshine, drink whatever drip from the juice of the chicken.

Sometimes kampung ones can be quite big too. I think the essence I get from black chicken is enough le.

Sunshine, drink whatever drip from the juice of the chicken.

Sunshine n Amy - cannot yet, can try after 2nd AF. So I am still jealous...hahaha.

Sunshine - six n mrs ho were happily passing me their AF. let's hope both of them managed to shoo off the AF.

Regarding the chix essence, do u eat the chix too? No seasoning n herbs at all, how is the taste like?

No one can advise what to eat/ drink during AF?

Sunshine n Amy - cannot yet, can try after 2nd AF. So I am still jealous...hahaha.

Sunshine - six n mrs ho were happily passing me their AF. let's hope both of them managed to shoo off the AF.

Regarding the chix essence, do u eat the chix too? No seasoning n herbs at all, how is the taste like?

No one can advise what to eat/ drink during AF?

Gingerbreadger> Wa! Ur TCM so steady ah?! U mentioned it's the one in marine parade right? Have to queue n no appt one right?

Gingerbreadger> Wa! Ur TCM so steady ah?! U mentioned it's the one in marine parade right? Have to queue n no appt one right?

Lingtaizi, the tcm Gingerbreadger seeing is the marine parade one, only queueing &amp; no appt. The uncle steady one, read pulse will know de. Mi &amp; my hubby also seeing him &amp; have lots of trust in him.

Lingtaizi, the tcm Gingerbreadger seeing is the marine parade one, only queueing &amp; no appt. The uncle steady one, read pulse will know de. Mi &amp; my hubby also seeing him &amp; have lots of trust in him.

<font color="ff6000">Waiting for my DH to ta bao crab back.. V hungry......

Coyote
So generous of them ;)
V fast one lah.. At least yr 1st AF come le, now wait for another AF can start liao.

Starrie
Sama sama lah! haha!!! Smiley n +ve, haha!!
Good good!!!
*shoo AF AWAY*
*SHOO*SHOO*SHOO*

Siuping
TFYI...
Hopefully my chicken will drip sthg out of its meat...

Wow, I'm so impressed wif TCM after u gers tok abt the pulse reading...
Think my next visit I oso ask my TCM for her touch to see whether the sperm met my egg anot...
biggrin.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Waiting for my DH to ta bao crab back.. V hungry......

Coyote
So generous of them ;)
V fast one lah.. At least yr 1st AF come le, now wait for another AF can start liao.

Starrie
Sama sama lah! haha!!! Smiley n +ve, haha!!
Good good!!!
*shoo AF AWAY*
*SHOO*SHOO*SHOO*

Siuping
TFYI...
Hopefully my chicken will drip sthg out of its meat...

Wow, I'm so impressed wif TCM after u gers tok abt the pulse reading...
Think my next visit I oso ask my TCM for her touch to see whether the sperm met my egg anot...
biggrin.gif
</font>

Hey gals, so much action in the 2 days that I'm away! The family went for a short trip and this morning I was there floating in the sea, looking to the sky and talking to my imaginary baby girl feeling hopeful in my 2WW.

Then 2 hours later AF came. Wahahahahhahaah!

Coyote: our AF came on the same day! It's too late now but tmr I'm going to start putting together the action plan for this cycle! Haha. Let's encourage each other throughout! Thinking of ginger tea and chicken essence (bottled) for the first 2 weeks.

All: I feel happy in a way for AF to come now than later. Because I couldn't detect my O this month. I was afraid I dun O at all. But the truth is my cycle was shortened from 32 days to 28 days and I missed the testing when I working in Shanghai. I'll test earlier this cycle!! Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey gals, so much action in the 2 days that I'm away! The family went for a short trip and this morning I was there floating in the sea, looking to the sky and talking to my imaginary baby girl feeling hopeful in my 2WW.

Then 2 hours later AF came. Wahahahahhahaah!

Coyote: our AF came on the same day! It's too late now but tmr I'm going to start putting together the action plan for this cycle! Haha. Let's encourage each other throughout! Thinking of ginger tea and chicken essence (bottled) for the first 2 weeks.

All: I feel happy in a way for AF to come now than later. Because I couldn't detect my O this month. I was afraid I dun O at all. But the truth is my cycle was shortened from 32 days to 28 days and I missed the testing when I working in Shanghai. I'll test earlier this cycle!! Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tangerinez, not only our weight, height the same. Even AF also same day...hahaha. Ur ginger tea n chix essence for 1st 2wks meaning starting from now? They r meant to prepare ur O?

Tangerinez, not only our weight, height the same. Even AF also same day...hahaha. Ur ginger tea n chix essence for 1st 2wks meaning starting from now? They r meant to prepare ur O?

Hmm I never thought of whether its to prepare for O or what, but I think someone mentioned earlier Ginger tea is good during first 2 weeks (AF to O) to dispel wind and also warm the womb. Chicken essence is cause I have so many of them and I enjoy drinking it anyway.

How many days do your AF last usually? Mine is freaking 6 days long.

Hmm I never thought of whether its to prepare for O or what, but I think someone mentioned earlier Ginger tea is good during first 2 weeks (AF to O) to dispel wind and also warm the womb. Chicken essence is cause I have so many of them and I enjoy drinking it anyway.

How many days do your AF last usually? Mine is freaking 6 days long.

apple> ohh...but marine parade is abit far from my side..maybe i would go see sinseh tan siew buoy instead...she in chinatown or NUS, right? does our hubby need to go also?

apple> ohh...but marine parade is abit far from my side..maybe i would go see sinseh tan siew buoy instead...she in chinatown or NUS, right? does our hubby need to go also?

Morning ladies! Me down w a bad throat infection and cough. Rem the cough syrup 'theory' that some of you shared but my doc prescribed me tablets, got same effect? Lol!

Not that I want to be sick but since I'm already down must as well make good use if there's a higher opportunity! :p

Morning ladies! Me down w a bad throat infection and cough. Rem the cough syrup 'theory' that some of you shared but my doc prescribed me tablets, got same effect? Lol!

Not that I want to be sick but since I'm already down must as well make good use if there's a higher opportunity! :p

Milo >> u so funny so happy to take cough mixture

Starrie>> u in 2ww ?

Coyote >> shoo all my AF to u ... Blow over pls catch it haha

Milo >> u so funny so happy to take cough mixture

Starrie>> u in 2ww ?

Coyote >> shoo all my AF to u ... Blow over pls catch it haha

Back