(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Anyone want to share the purchase of Conceive Plus with me. I am getting from a website for their 1 to 1 promo. So is $40 + $10 delivery = $50 for 2 tubes.

Anyone staying at Sengkang? Can share and pass u the item after work on wkday. Let me know.

Anyone want to share the purchase of Conceive Plus with me. I am getting from a website for their 1 to 1 promo. So is $40 + $10 delivery = $50 for 2 tubes.

Anyone staying at Sengkang? Can share and pass u the item after work on wkday. Let me know.

<font color="green">nb01
thanks!! enjoy ur weekend!!!

KWXY..
hi glad u n baby doing well!!!! grab ur baby dust!!!

coyote...
ok i got your number from the email.. i sms u wahahaha.....
she is fine u taking supplement but she will be mad if u taking Clomid all these wahahah....hope she is not mad me still...
you better ask her whether u suit to take or not, as not everyone suitable
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="green">nb01
thanks!! enjoy ur weekend!!!

KWXY..
hi glad u n baby doing well!!!! grab ur baby dust!!!

coyote...
ok i got your number from the email.. i sms u wahahaha.....
she is fine u taking supplement but she will be mad if u taking Clomid all these wahahah....hope she is not mad me still...
you better ask her whether u suit to take or not, as not everyone suitable
happy.gif

</font>

sjx - alamak, I don't even recall I give my hp no. on email. Ok ok, u sms me and tell me which one is u. I guess evening time shld b quite packed.

sjx - alamak, I don't even recall I give my hp no. on email. Ok ok, u sms me and tell me which one is u. I guess evening time shld b quite packed.

<font color="ff6000"> Hilo everyone!!!!!
How's everybody?
Sunshine is back!!!! After MIA for almost 2 weeks, still remember me? Keke...
Wow! Looks like I need time to read up the archives...

nb
could u pls help me update my info? I'm CD 14 today.
Thks!!!!

*waves* to all I hvnt met b4...

My AF came on the 1st day of my trip. At least I did enjoy my smooth milk tea! Haha!!!

New cycle, new hope! I'm looking fwd to my 'O' day now!
Jia you everyone!!!

Enjoy the weekend!</font>

<font color="ff6000"> Hilo everyone!!!!!
How's everybody?
Sunshine is back!!!! After MIA for almost 2 weeks, still remember me? Keke...
Wow! Looks like I need time to read up the archives...

nb
could u pls help me update my info? I'm CD 14 today.
Thks!!!!

*waves* to all I hvnt met b4...

My AF came on the 1st day of my trip. At least I did enjoy my smooth milk tea! Haha!!!

New cycle, new hope! I'm looking fwd to my 'O' day now!
Jia you everyone!!!

Enjoy the weekend!</font>

Amy, I don't take raspberry leaf tea hence not so sure about the answer.

Some websites seem to suggest it is ok to take the entire cycle if one is certain not preggie.

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/herbs.html
Red Raspberry Leaf – You may take this herb during the entire cycle as it strengthens the uterine lining, thus helping to lengthen the luteal phase. But do ask your healthcare provider about continuing red raspberry leaf once pregnancy occurs. Usually, it should only be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it “tones” the uterus.

http://www.getting-pregnant.com/red-raspberry.html
Red raspberry is a traditional women's herb - it has been used safely for centuries. Women have traditionally used it while trying to conceive and all through pregnancy. It's so safe you can use it daily.

Not sure if the experts here can offer more advice.

Amy, I don't take raspberry leaf tea hence not so sure about the answer.

Some websites seem to suggest it is ok to take the entire cycle if one is certain not preggie.

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/herbs.html
Red Raspberry Leaf – You may take this herb during the entire cycle as it strengthens the uterine lining, thus helping to lengthen the luteal phase. But do ask your healthcare provider about continuing red raspberry leaf once pregnancy occurs. Usually, it should only be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it “tones” the uterus.

http://www.getting-pregnant.com/red-raspberry.html
Red raspberry is a traditional women's herb - it has been used safely for centuries. Women have traditionally used it while trying to conceive and all through pregnancy. It's so safe you can use it daily.

Not sure if the experts here can offer more advice.

Sunshine - welcome back

Amy - I am taking the raspberry tea daily since I m not ttcing now. Btw how can u be so sure that u r not pregnant.

My 1st AF reports today
happy.gif

Sunshine - welcome back

Amy - I am taking the raspberry tea daily since I m not ttcing now. Btw how can u be so sure that u r not pregnant.

My 1st AF reports today
happy.gif

I jus came bac from ban choon chan. Same as wat he told siu ping, said the egg n sperm meet.. Ask me to test on thursday.. Also told me to cook my own chicken essence. Which ill do it religionly these few days. Trying to keep my hopes down too..

He say 7 bottles of chicken essence is equivalent to one time home made from one piece of breast meat..

I jus came bac from ban choon chan. Same as wat he told siu ping, said the egg n sperm meet.. Ask me to test on thursday.. Also told me to cook my own chicken essence. Which ill do it religionly these few days. Trying to keep my hopes down too..

He say 7 bottles of chicken essence is equivalent to one time home made from one piece of breast meat..

He only goes by pulse reading then says sperm &amp; egg meet.

Gingerbreadger, hope for the best for u. He did also tell me to make homemake chicken essence which I also did. But it's up to individual body. Keep us inform on thurs if u dun mind ya.

He only goes by pulse reading then says sperm &amp; egg meet.

Gingerbreadger, hope for the best for u. He did also tell me to make homemake chicken essence which I also did. But it's up to individual body. Keep us inform on thurs if u dun mind ya.

Yes i will. But i dowan to keep my hopes too high thou.. But i did realise today he pressed my pulse harder... And it took him a longer than usual time to take my pulse.

Its weird jus walkin out not paying.. Cause normalli buy meds then will pay. This round dint take any herbs coz he ask me go back. So we jus walked out of the shop. Haha weird.

Yes i will. But i dowan to keep my hopes too high thou.. But i did realise today he pressed my pulse harder... And it took him a longer than usual time to take my pulse.

Its weird jus walkin out not paying.. Cause normalli buy meds then will pay. This round dint take any herbs coz he ask me go back. So we jus walked out of the shop. Haha weird.

Gingerbreader &amp; siuping- cook chix breast with what?

Btw what do u gers normally take during AF? something to cleanse the system or jing bu?

Gingerbreader &amp; siuping- cook chix breast with what?

Btw what do u gers normally take during AF? something to cleanse the system or jing bu?

MiloQueen>> Thanx for the info! =)

coyote>> Coz I tested again this morn to make sure. Gg to start my raspberry leaf tea daily ritual. =)

MiloQueen>> Thanx for the info! =)

coyote>> Coz I tested again this morn to make sure. Gg to start my raspberry leaf tea daily ritual. =)

<font color="ff6000">Amy
Thks! Did abit of shopping oni but makan alot! Haha! Now 拼命lose weight! Serve me right, ha!!
Aiyoh, yr AF still not here?! Wat happ? Tot u had TCM treatment? But also lah, TCM cannot hurry hurry one.. I oso eat alm one month of herb then come full blast. Be patient k...

Coyote
Thks for welcoming me bk..
Good to hear ur AF is here! Who manage to 'pass' to u, keke!!
Now u dun need to feel 'jealous' when we r toking abt TTC liao, yeah!!!!!

BTW, can someone pls tell me wats the sperm n egg meet thingy? I'm lost here...</font>

<font color="ff6000">Amy
Thks! Did abit of shopping oni but makan alot! Haha! Now 拼命lose weight! Serve me right, ha!!
Aiyoh, yr AF still not here?! Wat happ? Tot u had TCM treatment? But also lah, TCM cannot hurry hurry one.. I oso eat alm one month of herb then come full blast. Be patient k...

Coyote
Thks for welcoming me bk..
Good to hear ur AF is here! Who manage to 'pass' to u, keke!!
Now u dun need to feel 'jealous' when we r toking abt TTC liao, yeah!!!!!

BTW, can someone pls tell me wats the sperm n egg meet thingy? I'm lost here...</font>

Back