(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

Hello all,

Its amazing to read from so many faithful warriors out there!

comingchamp, you are always so encouraging and full of faith. =)

Julie, it must be a really hard decision... may not pray with your hubby or maybe asking a pastor to pray for u?

happiness&bliss, i must say working for a indian boss is not easy. cos' they are very calculative.. as what comingchamp has prayed, i amen to that. you will soon be able to find a job that's accordance to God's plan. =) don't worry, God always has His perfect timing, to everything.

I'm probably on 6 weeks, i am uncertain cos' i haven't been to the doctor after i last tested. I'm waiting for my hubs to return from overseas so we can go tog, furthermore called e clinic- they told me no point going in so early also.. And, this round i feel nothing. I don't get any kind of discomfort, except for being tired in e aftnoon. Sometimes, i wonder if am really preggie..

Comingchamp & whitefreckles : thank you very much for your prayers! AMEN!!! AMEN & AMEN!!!
happy.gif

whitefreckles : erm i kiasu i went to my gynae the following day after i tested positive. I was only about 4 weeks... thou cannot see anything... but i had some vitamins that the gynae prescribe...
happy.gif

Hi Ocean,
yr select not to accept PM hehe...

this course already started June and it's alternated Saturday 7-9pm. 16July is last day of the course, u still can join at Punggul.

1st few lesson talk about 品学兼优
at school there is no teacher teach about品 ( excellent in character/moral)
in Bible teach alot of good 品格

2nd talk about how to open your child heart by dif.age (heart to heart talk) this must have individual spend time with the child.

3rd physical punishmentonly for age 1yrs old to 9yrs old.

Sorry forgot to inform u it's Chinese speach. For English speach already past few month on May.

Happiness&Bliss
only 4week Doc already give Vitamin? my Doc only give Folic acid and he adv not to take vitamin untill 3months.

I brought Blackmore multivitamin for pregnancy...but since my Doctor say that...i have stop and wait after 3 months lor.
eat so many tablet...very scary. any calcium in liquid?

Dear christian mummies, ever since i had miscarrrriagelast year sept.i ve not been able to going church. reason for not going church is that it is too painful and remind of my twins. .and i miss church. I also pray that god will bring me close to him. but somehow i am walking further from him.whenever i am at church, i will grief.eventually ,i just stop going. how i wish i can go to church with a light heart.

AL : I'm not sure y yr doc says to hold multi vits till later. But different doc treat differently. So perhaps yr doc may have his/her way to handle different cases ba. Liquid calcium? How about mama milk?

Tweety : good morning! Just a question? Why do you not go to church after your miscarriage?? Did you ask yourself that question? Do you blame God for it?
I had a miscarriage too and I fully understand your pain. I had to undergo D&C when i was almost 12 weeks preg. N i had to listen to the heartbeat slowly diminish... because of med reasons. I was upset and sad at the same time and was questioning God why HE allows this to happen. I knw its the act of devil, but y GOD did not protect me and my baby when i pray endlessly....I was grieving...
Well, after I come to terms with my loss... I realised that God make things happen for a reason. After my loss, I learn to take care of myself... i make sure i eat nutritious food etc... I am in a better mind set for my next preg...
And I am bless with my daughter 1 yr later and went on to have a smooth and healthy pregnancy.... and I deliver my daughter with very good weight... after that without even dieting I was back to my pre-preg weight in 2 months....
My point is, after my loss i took gd care of my body thus my body is in a better state to go thru the next preg... I am healthier and I am better prepared for my preg.
Instead of not going to church, why don't you pray and ask GOD, what lesson does HE wants you to learn from this....A consolation is, I'm sure our babies are with HIM now.... and with Angels playing with them
happy.gif

Hi Tweenty,

I not sure you can read chinese, but wanted to share this to you...how God HE love you and he waited you go back to his Church (family)
我的孩子,
你或许不认识我,我却认识你的一切 (诗 139:1)
你坐下你起来,我都晓得。 (诗139:2)
我也深知你一切所行的。 (诗139:3)
就是你的头发也都被数过了。(太10:29-31)
你是照着我的形像所造的。 (创1:27)
你生活、动作、存留,都在乎我。 (徒17:28)
你也是我所生的。(徒17:28)
甚至在你尚未成形以先,我已晓得你, (耶1:4-5)
在创立世界之前,我已拣选了你。(弗1:4)
你不是个错误,(诗139:15)
我定准你的年岁和所住的疆界,(徒17:26)
你的受造,是极其奇妙可畏!(诗139:14)
我在你母腹中造你, (诗139:13)
领你由母腹中来。(诗71:6)
我被不认识我的人误传,(约8:41-44)
我并非冷漠而愤怒的,乃是完全的爱。(约壹4:16)
我愿在你身上张显我的爱。(约壹3:1)
只因为你是我的孩子,我是你的父亲幼儿 字词。(约壹3:1)
我能给予你的,远超过你在地上的父亲所能给予你的幼儿 字词。(太 7:11)
因为我是完全的父。(太5:48)
你所领受各样美善的恩赐,都是从我来的,(雅 1:17)
因为我是你的供应者,我必供应你需要的一切。 (太 6:31-33)
我向你所怀的意念是要叫你末后有指望幼儿 字词,(耶29:11)
因为我以永远的爱爱你。(耶31:3)
我向你的意念其数比海沙更多,(诗139:17-18)
我因你欢欣喜乐,(番 3:17)
我决不停止施恩于你。(耶32:40)
因你是我的珍贵的产业。(出19:5)
我全心全意栽培你於此地, (耶32:41)
我要将伟大奥秘的事指示你,(耶 33:3)
如果你一心一意寻找我,就必寻见。(申4:29)
以我为乐,我就把你心里所求的赐给你,(诗37:4)
因为是我在你心里动工,使你心里能立志行事。(Philippians 腓 2:13)
我能为你成就一切,远超过你所求所想的。(Ephesians 弗 3:20)
我是你最佳的鼓励者幼儿 字词,(2 Thessalonians 帖後2:16-17)
也是在一切患难中安慰你的父亲。(2 Corinthians 林後1:3-4)
你伤心的时候,我靠近你(Psalm 诗34:18)
如同牧人怀抱羊羔,我怀抱你在我胸前(Isaiah 赛 40:11)
有一天,我要擦去你一切的眼泪, (启 21:4)
并带走你在世上的一切苦楚。(启 21:4)
我是你的父,我爱你如同我爱我的儿子 -- 耶稣一样,(约17:23)
因为在耶稣里,就显明我对你的爱,(约 17:26)
他是神本体的真像,(来 1:3)
他来是表明我要帮助你,不是敌对你,(罗 8:31)
并告诉你:我不追究你的过犯。(林後5:18-19)
耶稣受死,使你可与我和好,(林後5:18-19)
他的死,是我爱你最极致的表达. (约壹4:10)
我为你舍弃了我所爱的一切,使我或许能得着你的爱。(罗8:31-32)
你若接受了这份礼物 -- 我的儿子耶稣,你就接受了我。(约壹2:23)
无论任何事都不能叫我的爱与你隔绝。(罗8:38-39)
回家吧!让我为你预备一个天上所见过最大的宴席,(路15:7)
我一直是父亲,也永远是父亲,(弗 3:14-15)
问题是…,你愿意成为我的孩子吗?(约1:12-13)
我在等着你。(路15:11-32)

whitefreckles:
it is gd tat u have no symptoms, tat's e way i wan my pregnancy to be! yah, can go in only at 6 wks... then can see heart beat liao...

al:
can ask ur gynae next time why cannot take multi-vits?

anyway, u attend chinese service wan ah? so many powerful verses in chinese...

tweety:
do go to church! although u feel sad when u go, it's gd to grieve in e presence of e Lord... after i went for laporoscopy due to ectopic, i oso cried like nobody's biz whenever i come into His presence... but i always feel better after tat... if u can't run to ur Father and hide, where else can u run to? do u have anybody u can tok to, kingdom frens?

Thanks mummies for yr encouragement.wil make it a point togo to church.
Comingchamp andhappiness, i stilll believe in god and pray for his blessing.
i also think that after going through mc, i take care of my body well. cant wait to conceive this month.
AL, yr verse are so powerful. yr mandarin must be very good! thank you so much!

Tweety : don't be too concern about TTC. Pray to God to bless you with a bundle of Joy. Things will happen when you least expect. Really...
After my MC I do not even dare to try again... I did not want to walk that path again... but honestly, my 1st preg was unexpected... but it ended also unexpected..
I went on burying myself into work and was travelling on buisness trip so often i had no time to ponder abt my loss.
But then like i have mention, things happen when u least expect. One day i just feel so tired i resign from my job, and found another job that do not require me to travel.
Then on 1 occasion i just told my hb, "want to try"? and only once, i got a positive sign 2 weeks later
happy.gif

Just keep praying, Im sure HE will hear your request.

Hello everyone - long time no log in as I was away. Blessings to all in the name of Jesus.

Comingchamp: the clinic I go to have a panal of gynae, I think about 5 they delivery in Mt E, Mt A maybe other hospital too, there is a nice lady gynae Tracy Lim if you need can try her, I wld suggest tt you call the clinic to ask the nurses they are ok - I think afternoon is a good time to call.

Tweety: Be encourgae and strong in the Lord.
When I had my MC last year - gee I blamed everything myself my husband the infant care and even God. I ask many whys and cry many days and months but being in church and small group helps. I come to terms and to realised slowly why it's wasnt the time, almost a year later I conceive to my surprised when my son is healthy and also my maid arrived to help. imgine how wld I be able to manage taking care of a sick child alone and being preggy at the same time plus hubby always not ard. It's God timing not ours.

Keep praying - God hears!.

Hq and happiness, during tis periodof time , i try to stay positive and relaxed. going hm early and listen to god worship song. clam me down . also outsourced hsework to part timer.Shopping every weekend.
Hq, u are right . it is god's timing! Not up to us to decide.

Tweety
Is good that you stay positive towards God. Don't forget to read your Bible & pray to God (I believe God want to have communication with you thru your daily Bible reading & prayer)
Jer29:11-12

You also need someone (Christian) to help you to seek God, as satan(evil) always disturb us when we want to seek God.... if you alone to walk in Christian life definately very weak. we need buddy to help us, that's why we need a Church which is all the Christian come and meet together help one another (Heb 10:25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching)

If you don't like your prev. church, I encourage you look for other Church which is can help your spiritual life.

Hi Mummies,
just make a survey, anyone buy glutinous rice wine 糯米酒 during confinement or anytime also can? how many bottle you buy?
As now seldom ppl do this wine and outside very hard to buy.

Al : My glutinous rice wine is made by my neighbour. Given to me before i deliver. But I did not use much... cos I was bf-ing... so really not that advisable to hv alcohol in food. Even thou they say alcohol will be disperse by the time it get heats up. But i still did not want to take the chance :p

Al : hahah ya I'm blessed. But then it's also because her daughter in law's EDD is very near to mine. Mine is end Jan 2010, her daughter in law's EDD is mid Feb 2010. So she make for her and me...
Can use DOM or yomeishu in yr confinement dishes also.

Hi Good morning to all - cant wait for TGIF kekeke

comingchamp: sorry leh I checked w the clinic they only delivery at Mt A, TMC and Gleneagles...

Happiness: wow good for you , I dont know if this time my friend's mum will make another round for me. I hope so.

DPW

Exodus33:14 The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

When Moses need God, he talk to God directly "Exodus33:13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

sorry to hear that but where is yr dog now?

I told my hb b4 we married that my dog has to come with me cos I knw since day 1 that I have to stay with MIL.

Initial days was ok, but now my dog is 12 yrs old. His immunity is low, so now he has pretty bad skin. And he stinks ... i have to bath him every alt day to keep him clean. But the vet says he will not recover. But other than he is limping (cos 1 hind leg loses muscle usage), and very bad skin, he is eating fine and is healthy otherwise. My MIL will hint me to put him to sleep. But I told her NO WAY.
1stly, it is not right to do so. No one in this world has the right to do it, unless he is really not eating or so.
2ndly, I had him since he was like 2.5months old. He is a family.

If you are on my FB, i told off 1 uncle... he told me as I was walking my dog. Ask me put my dog to sleep cos its a "favour".
I told the uncle "well uncle, I think yr parents also must be damn old, so why don;t u do them a favour too. Put them to sleep!"

I admit I may be mean, but i can't stand it when people treat dogs lives like rubbish.

Happiness&Bliss
my mil is totally against my dog...
even when she came to my parent's hse to visit me when i doing my confinement, she make a big fuss abt my dog... say he bark and stuff...
so heart breaking...

Happiness&Bliss
my dog is at my parent's hse... but they are making lots of noise for it.. and its kinda of stress to quarrel over a dog...
sad.gif

yes, my own place will come next yr end...
and i dont think my parents can cope with my dog till then...

DPW : *hugs*... i do hope you can speak to your parents about tentatively allowing doggy to stay thr till end of next yr....
Or if you can look for lodging home for doggy temporary? But I think doggy will not be happy :-(
Pray dear, tell God your problems. HE is there to solve your problems. Put your problems in HIS palms and you rest. And see HIM do HIS works.... I'm sure we will have good solution for doggy....

Hi all, I am very encouraged after reading this thread. I lost my bb at 20 weeks this Jan and took quite a while to grieve over it. Thank God for His strength that seen my through and a supportive hb and family. I am now TTC and praying hard that God will grant me my heart's desire.

Happiness&bliss, thanks for sharing with us what u have
gone through. I am encouraged by Ur sharing.

Hi all...

happy.gif
Nice to see a TTC Christian mommies thread... Been TTCing for about 4 years now? Since I joined the TTC 2008 baby thread... then since then, on and off will come in to read the TTC threads.

I'm kinda old now... so not sure if I wanna continue trying... but we are... life is busy and hectic, and sometimes, too tired to try... Will be turning 40 in about a year and a half... but seeing those around me around my age, still having babies, makes me pine for one more...
happy.gif

At first thought this month finally would be it... but tested twice, both BFN. Disappointed. Some more my AF is weird... not quite the usual flow... dunno. But I tested BFN, so like that lah.

btw, I'm a SAHM... used to be a teacher, but quit when my son entered P1.
happy.gif

Hoping to get to know you ladies...
happy.gif

Hi everyone- Blessed Morning -

I have such an anxious heart - Althought I know to hold onto Phi 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

But really feel like pushing my gynae appt forward to see if bb is doing well.

I have many negative thoughts and its scary - I just pray for God to take away those thought and give me pleasants ones.

StarYY : I'm glad you've gain from what I have share. My sis in Christ told me, "give yrself time to grieve.. When u r able to talk abt it, u knw you have overcome it".
I know it is painful, but we know that our babies have gone to somewhere safe, with angels surrounding them and singing/playing with them. Best of all, they can sit on God's lap... awwwww, it sent jealousy pangs thru me...
happy.gif

If you need to talk about it and am not comfortable to share it here, PM me ya...
happy.gif

hq : nagative thoughts and fears are by the devil. Pray to God for protection and strength. With God's protection there is nothing to fear!! For HE is the Al'Mighty amongst all.

StarYY (staryy)
hugs...

Happiness&Bliss
thanks for your kind words and encouragement..
thru out the weekend, got 3 family came and view my dog... but no response yet...
but my dad might hv a change of his mind to keep my dog for me... no idea what's going to happen, but pray...
happy.gif

to those TTC-ing... jia you...
happy.gif

to those preggy, may God bless you with a smooth and enjoyable pregnancy...
happy.gif

Hi Hapiness&bliss, thank u! Yup, I too believe that my girl and our bbs whom didnt make it are with the Lord, and they are well taken care of by our Heavenly Father. It's was a really painful experience as I actually delivered my bb but she is way too young and died immediately

hq, I pray that God's divine peace will fill your whole being, His protection be upon U and Ur bb, that Ur womb is strong and the bb will grow healthily and to full term! In Jesus name,
amen! Claim on to God's promises! We r all praying with u!

dorie, Jia you! Don't lose hope!

dpw,thanks! Praying along with u too!

Staryy, i also lost my twins at wk 13 last year sept. since then , i didnt try. until recently in may i started trying for baby dragon.

We can try together! God will bless you with a strong womb to conceive the next one. Believe in God.

Although there are times , you feel down. It is perfectly normal. Sometimes you can even want to a change of environment to get yourself ahead.

I had a change of job as i find myself sinking deeper. And It works for me. Time will heal.

Hi Tweety, hugs...hope u are much better already. Thanks so much for your sharing & encouragement. I just changed job last year and actually found out I was pregnant 1 week before start of my new job. My boss is very kind and understanding, which am really thankful for.
Yes, let's try again together and let's pray together! God bless u with strong womb and healthy baby or babies too! 

StarYY - thanks for the welcome and encouragement. It's just that sometimes I think I'm mad for wanting another one... especially since if I do conceive now, baby will be a dragon baby just like the korkor dragon I already have. It's a huge gap! But I guess my girls would be thrilled...

praying for all the situations here... the Lord hears us... don't have much time to post individually... gotta get the kids on the schoolbuses... Have a blessed day everyone...
happy.gif

hi all

hows everyone today? feel pretty happy this morning as my first thought was God will not leave me barren. He will bless me with my baby in due course =)

praying hard that good news will come this month =)

Hi all,

Really glad that I found this thread here for Christian ladies. I recently miscarried my 2nd child at 16+ weeks.. Went through induced labour plus D & C last week. Still reeling from the loss and having tons of questions in my head. I know that God is good, and He didn't bless me with a child only to take it away. But this is really a shock as everything indicated that I was having a very normal and healthy bb... Pray that I can find comfort and strength in God's word, and through sharing with fellow Christian mummies and MTBs here.

Hi All , thank you for your comforting words and prayers- Amen! I am very glad to be in this thread to share our Christian faith.

Welcome new comers
happy.gif

Matthew 18:20 - "For where two or three are gather in my name, there am I with them.”

TTC mums - Keep it up! Pray that God will bless you all to be fruitful and with healthy womb to carry bb to full term.

Continue to pray for mums in need for comfort, peace, strength, courage and to know God's will and His perfect timing.
meanwhile dont beat yourselves up - if crying helps then CRY all you want and grieve the lost and slowly pick up and move forward again.

Psalm 34:18- The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Dear favoured,

*hugs* i know how you feel. I miscarried mine at 13 weeks last year dec after christmas. Was a blow to me.

Please find time to grief by yourself. If you need to just cry out. If i may, there is a book call "Empty Arms" @ SKS Christian book store that I've read during my grieving period which help me to cope better.

God still loves you and He have the best plan for you. Please rest well during this period.

So happy to find this thread!!

Ladies who have lost a little precious, my late grandma used to tell me that the lost baby is very favoured, cos God brought him/her to His side early
happy.gif

& we need not grieve over the loss because God has greater plans for us.

For those having difficulty conceiving, always remember that God created scientists who helped advance technology to do greater things for mankind. They are not God, but blessed by God. It's perfectly fine to have to go through IVF, cos it's God's way of telling us that things don't come easy! The jabs, check ups, it's physically & emotionally tiring. Only God will stay by us & hold us up.

No matter what you are facing, remember that God planned it for you to go through it. Don't question WHY, but be thankful for the experience & come out stronger than ever!

Hubby & I tried for #2 the whole of last yr. No results. Went to gynae to check, nothing wrong with both of us!
Then I decided to quit teaching to venture out on my own to spend more time with my #1. Then, God decided to bless us with #2.
And at the same time, God also blessed me with 2 other opportunities:
1. To further my studies
2. To set up my own tuition centre

Imagine:
Pregnant, jobless, hubby don't earn a lot, studying PT, hv a 4yo to manage, & still hv to handle setting up a tuition centre.
To add on: My trusty maid decided to go home & I hv to deal w a new helper

I thought I will breakdown fm all tt madness. But God gave me these challenges to make me stronger. He wants me to come out stronger than ever, & gave me a really good "right hand man" - my hubby.

& while I was worried any finances (setting up centre is not cheap! Plus new maid expenses, & pregnancy expenses), God has sent angels to me.
Keen investors poured in without me seeking for help or opening my mouth!
Baby necessities suddenly poured in too!

Though now we are still struggling with student recruitment as our centre just finished Reno, I'm so thankful for everything.

I accept everything He gives me, whether good or bad. The devil can come & tempt me, but I know He's always shielding me. & with His shield, all the devil's advances will be fended off
happy.gif

Forgot to mention, God also blessed me with good exam results though I had so much to manage.
Everyday is a challenge tt God gives me to step out stronger.

My hubby was a non-believer but our experiences has brought him to God.
happy.gif

Back