(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

Hi BBjourney, congrats on your little prince.
happy.gif
So good, you have your little darling to celebrate Xmas and new year with you now. Enjoy ya!

Joyfully, thank you. Hugz. Next year you will hv your precious little one to celebrate Christmas with you. Jiayou ok!

Babysmurf, no updates from MC yet. Think in the process. :p

Ladies, if you wish to join our FB group, please let me know. Its quite "happening" there. Come lah, dont be shy lah. Hehehehe

Thks joyfully! Soon it will be yr turn
happy.gif

Many congrats MC Well done! Natural birth some more. Impressive! Take gd care n enjoy yr twin bundles of joy!
happy.gif

Hihi all...i am here to update my status..

After pushing for over 1hr, i managed to deliver my twins on 20.12.2012. My delivery is like a war zone..4 midwives: 2 on each side to support me into sitting up, pushing position as I am too heavy to do that, 2 assistants helping dr Tan and a stand by doc in case i need emergency c sec...oh btw, i delivered in OT and hb cannot come in..really 孤军奋战

Dr Tan said that my boy still high and need to push for a long time, really push till 脸青青..also scare Dr Tan turn to c sec so I keep telling him i will jiayou push...lol...Finally , boy boy is out and 10min later gal gal was delivered in breech position .

Boy boy weighs ard 2.7kg and gal gal weighs 2.9kg. Now my V area super sore and pain...also kicking off my moo moo career.

Mc, good job! Not easy leh. Happy for u!

Can't wait for my turn. Heehee. Babyjourney, can add me in FB? Will pm u my email. Thanks.

Gals, ask u all, where did you all do the baby shower? I want to research now for May 13 as Jan-Apr I am busy with my listed co audit, my first yr in the co too.
sad.gif

The area outside my house is out as my neighbours' shoes outside really stink. Thanks.

thanks all for yr well wishes...

babysmurf...yes, i am delivered under Dr HH Tan in kk...he is gd especially stitching skills...lol... Are u under him too?

Also, just to share, Juvi delivered her gal today at 2am...congratulations

sunny, dr tan gave me aspirins to keep. ask me to take on d2 of menses when i m ready to do FET. kkivf has given me all the necessary forms - BTs and scan. i hv noy decided when to do next yr. only left 2 embyros, quality not v gd. they may not make it after thaw also.

ya, he was telling me abt his son..

Hazel, i have 5 embryos left, quality i am not sure and whether to have more kids (my 2-mth old son driving me nuts now) i also not sure. But the embryos are still our flesh and blood, to throw away, i heartpain. I rather FET them all, whether FET successful and i get more kids, i leave it to God's will.

sunny, as you watch your son grows up day by day n how he grows attached to you, u will forget those days he drives you nuts! no matter who is around, even if they r my parents who take care belle more than 12 hrs daily 5x a wk, belle will still stick to me no matter wat. even when i discipline her, she will cry n crawl to me, she wun go to granny or grandpa. yes, thats how close your child will be to.u as he gets more n more attach if you spend some time with him daily.
happy.gif

i dun hv an issue of getting preg. in fact i got pregnant every fresh cycle and one and only FET. just that embyro quality no gd so i miscarriage... thus, i dun hv high hopes even if these 2 embyro makes it after thaw....

Babysmurf ya he loves to chat with our hbs! Maybe he feels for them! Thats why my hb sing his praises when we used to see him after Dr Loh left.

Dr Tan can be chatty at times ...he always look for my son when we go for check up and he talks abt his 5 yrs old son too..

Wah. Don't know Dr Tan got 5yrs old son. He looks young n still need to serve his reservist. I on hL for abt 7weeks. He still can said rest at home if very bored watch some Korea show hahaha.

Hi hazel,

Good to know that u are starting soon . Yeah now really lack of energy at times to go after a rolling and crawling baby hahahaha

Jus wondering whether for experienced mums, do u all experience like my gal when ever she drinks milk comprising of only one scoop of stage 2 enfapro , she will poo many times . Her poo is mustard yellow type not water type. Now I stopped cos all her PD all on leave. Wondering issit her stage
2 milk dun suit her huh? Anyone got experience?

sunbelle, same brand of fm shldnt affect bb much. no 2 now got to delay a bit before i can try again coz.hub just won the raffles city christmas tale 3rd price for 2 to Winter London! air tickets, accomodation n travel passes all included. so must go first after our bali holiday in Jan. if not, if FET successful, grounded already.. will buy a single airticket for belle.. yes, she goes wherever we go. is tough bring a young child on.holidays esp mummy... but i wan her to enjoy too coz she is really happy on holiday

u know santa really granted my wish. after our melb trip, i was telling hub next yr i wan to go London. i love the city.n have been there twice. v scenic and good for shopping! the stuff i like is 30% cheaper than here.

all thanks to hub. last sunday at raffles city, i was quite reluntant to queue to claim free parking and enter into the lucky draw...

http://www.rafflescity.com.sg/search/getHTML?pid=107

Wishing everyone a happy 2013!

Cockcock. Joyfully, thanks. Hugs
happy.gif

Hazel. enjoy your lucky draw prize! Envious! I miss London! Was studying there for a while and felt like my 2nd home.

Congrats Hazel. Your hubby is really really very Heng. Should go buy Toto hehee happie for you.

Happie new year to all
happy.gif
Huat ah!

Hi all, sorry hv not been in here for e longest time.....ever since I delivered on 24th till now, it's really a roller coaster ride no matter how mentally prepared I was.....
My birth story: checked into KKH delivery suite on 23rd 2.30am due to water bag burst.....anxiously waiting for contraction n dilation but nothing happened. So inserted pill to soften e cervix n aft 2 hrs, dilation only 1 cm... Inserted another one. Meantime, eat breakfast. 2 hrs later, 2 cm. sianz!
By then close to lunch time...Doc suggest put on drip to speed up e contraction...I asked to administer epi first cos I know it's gonna b a long labour. So after lunch, administer epi, put on e drip n I'm happy Liao haha. E waiting game continues again. At first my dilation was still very slow, by 4 pm it was 4 cm. We were relieved as there was some progress....Doc predicted most likely next morning 6am...then by 9 pm it was 7-8 cm.... By then I was hungry
sad.gif
finally at 12 am started pushing...for 2 hrs n doc even said hv to c-sect cos baby pooed. I beg for one last try n he used forceps to assist n finally she's out! Mine also got a few midwives n another doc standing on a stool to help push on my tummy.....I was totally depleted after tt....but alas, considering e initial stage of breast feeding, this was nothing haha! Baby Judith was born on e 24th Dec, weighing 3.29 kg, 48 cm long.

Anybody has Dr Zou Yumin's hp#? I accidentally deleted it and I want to send her a picture I took of her with my baby that she helped me conceive. Can pm me her number?

Back