(2012/12) Dec 2012

JLJ, we have the same gynae Dr Adrian Woodworth right? Thought that the blood test would need to be sent to a lab (I guessed from the slip of paper attached to the app letter)? Wow so good that he can interpret the results for you on the same day. I had to wait for the clinic to call me a week later.

Btw, can we take chicken essence? I feel so tired every day and hoping that the chicken essence can help!

yup mama_ling, same gynae
happy.gif

The lab is at TMC i guess and he was looking at my result and say gd no issue but didnt show me, feel like taking from him to kpo and c haha. I told him i'm worried about high sugar lvl, he say no need to worry.

@Snowing, me too. My bb keep turning and moving, nid scan the 2nd time then can get it.

JLJ, did the blood test include sugar level? Up to now I have not seen him, and I don't even know how the readings are. My visits have been scheduled to be 6 weeks apart, which seems too long. It used to be 4 weeks during the 2nd trimester when I went to him for my #1.

JLJ, according to Dr Adrain's nurse, we somehow will know during the scan whether results ok or not.. i was told that both scan and blood test will be done at TMC ..

anyone managed to see gender during OSCAR scan?

@kidomum, the doc who scan me didnt say anything, she just say no problem after scan. But i only noe she keep smiling as my bb keep turning n moving not wanting to be scan. Oh she oso let me listen to bb heartbeat. My bb legs position somehow cover so i cant c the gender at all.

After i scan, i ask my hb wat he saw when the doc is trying to scan, he say my bb hands n legs n body are moving like swimming and keep turning non stop. Wasted lor, I didnt get to c tat.

mama_ling, I'm not sure whether include sugar lvl but Dr say no issue when i ask. My visits are still scheduled 3 weeks apart.

Mama Ling, my appointments are 5 weeks apart, but actually if we wanna go earlier, i think is ok =) last week i went to see him one week early coz i was having flu =P

Kidomum, oh you are also with the same gynae. It's really strange, why are my appointments scheduled so far apart. Even for other gynaes the appointments are like 4 weeks during the second trimester.

Didnt manage to see gender yet as it wasnt developed enough. Saw the "bud" of the gender though. Haha

I think the blood test is to check for full blood count and some antibodies. The nurse called to inform Im slightly anaemic and the rest of the results was ok. Will get my report on my next visit.

Hmmm, maybe for first time mummies, the appointments are scheduled closer. Second time mummies are seasoned already, so no need to see him so often. Also I think he has too many patients so probably have to prioritise.

Haha... For me cos i am not on package yet, i will try to get my appointments spaced further apart to pay less $$$..

For those already on package, the doc will space your appt further apart to reduce cost and congestion :p

Xta, i'm already on package since my 2nd visit but still schedule 3wks apart.

Mama_ling, i realize his visits in the afternoon are much slower than those at nite. I prefer to go at nite, faster and no nid wait so long, haha. Yah i oso guess is due to i'm a 1st time mummy and my age tats y my visits are schedule closer.

Joyce, ya I dun really have MS. Nausea only abit. So still ok to go out. Starting new job next mon. So better go now if not next time hard to take leave. Would be gg for 3 days cruise next month but wo hubby.

JLJ, do you go to his CCK or SK clinic? I find weekday evenings too rush, so I prefer to go on Saturdays. But on Saturdays the clinic always seems so chaotic, need to wait a long time for the vitamins, fish oil etc. And because we need to fetch our #1 from childcare, so very constrained by time as well. I go to his SK clinic.

kidomum, think the flu shouldn't affect the blood test results, so don't worry too much... u rest well.

sun_tan, really nice to go on a holiday before you start your new job!

mama_ling, i go to his SK clinic. Wkday afternoon are so slow, nid wait very long. Wkday evening are the best, fast and no nid wait very long haha. I nvr visit him on Sat before so not quite sure.

JAJ, plan for it
happy.gif

I'll be going a resort near KL to relax next mth and cruise trip on jul cos Star cruise virgo got promos for Virgo horoscope. 1 for 1 and i find it worth for me. Paying 880 (exclude tax of 78 each) for 3d2n redang cruise.

JLJ, what resort near KL? I don't really like the idea of cruise, like trap onboard the ship. haha.

No money to plan long n far holiday. I am only planning a Batam trip in Sept so far.

JAJ, i think w/o promo the price shld be higher. Just check on the website, the same dates are double the price of wat I've paid.

Hmmm go thr and relax all the way, enjoy the sea breeze. Initial planning is go for spa and the extreme park (ATV, go-kart, archery and paintball). Now dun think can do tat.

U might wanna consider Port Dickson, i like tat place too.

purplewish: I just realized since you go the marsiling clinic and I go to Mt A, we won't meet, unless both in Mt A delivering at the same time
happy.gif

Btw, anyone here like me, choose to not go for OSCAR?

Pommes: pls update the table with my details:-

EDD: 25th December
Gynae : Dr Lee Keen Whye from Gleneagles
Delivery hospital : haven't decided. Either Gleneagles or Mt A

Kong Kong : I know how u r feeling. Cos I have also been feeling the same way. It's like so helpless. You want to be dancing around with joy that u are having a baby but the ms makes it so hard to smile. It is really a rough journey especially for people like us who feel so sick and can't eat. But the only thing we can do is try to stay strong and draw strength from the people around us cos if not we will sure to go into depression.

Queque : thanks for your encouragement. Am trying to stay strong. Everyday is different. Some days are worse than others and some days are totally unbearable. But I will try. My mom has been a good comfort though.

Joyce : I decided not to go for the Oscar. I'm a Roman Catholic and the first thing I asked myself was, "is the result of the test going to affect my decision to have this baby?"

If it won't make a difference in my decision then the test is useless for me. And I don't want to have to stress about what may or may not be accurate.

What about you?

Daph: i am also roman catholic... But i decided to take the oscar test just going through all the procedure should be....

Have faith in God n He will do the best

According to my Gynae, taking one normal panadol is okay. Not Panadol extra but the normal one.

But if u feel unsure, call your Gynae and check.

DAph: yes sometime I feel that I am having depression esPecially when I have to drag myself to work when so tired n with ms coming up.. Thanks to all mummies all.. Life reali sucks at time

Oscar scan: i ever Thot of not doing n especially when there is a blood test le.. But decided to go ahead to ensure all is well

Went to see gynae today..my blood test results not good
sad.gif
first one was 34k and 2nd one was 38k..the increase not so much..doctor will scan me again this friday, see got improvement or not...haizz..so sad now...

Hi ladies! I had my oscar scan today and saw my baby again after a month! My gynae says, although its still early to tell the gender, she suspects I'm having a baby gal
happy.gif

Baby is about 6.5cm, at 12 weeks and 4 days.

Now waiting for my blood test results!

Kong kong, if your ms is really bad, go see your Gynae and tell him it is affecting your work and the stress of work makes u feel sicker. He will give u at leave 1-2 weeks mc then u can rest at home.

Joyce: I went to Mt A de.. I happen to have his card with the marsiling add.. Hehe.. So we is got chance to meet!
happy.gif

Wat is the diff between Oscar n triple test? My gynae say Oscar have to do at TMC n need to wait for schedule.. I nor like TMC...
sad.gif

JLJ, i am gg on Vigro and cruise to Redang too! Looking fwd to the dip in the crystal clear water! My parents are members, thus can use pts to book the cabins. We only need to pay for the port charges.

Pandager, yes, we can eat normal panadol.

My Oscar is this fri. Cant wait!

<table border=1><tr><td>o</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. A L Lim</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>risbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Rsingh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mrs Cheah</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>littleantz</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Wen Li</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>caroline05</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Selvi</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>purplewish80</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Queque</TD><TD>3-Jan (TBC when c-sect date is fixed)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

JAJ, my hb forbid me take plane so the only short trip i can think of is cruise. I wan go HK de lor.

sasayeo, me cant wait to noe the gender cos i wan to start shopping soon, haha.

Chubbyfingers: so the scan on oscar is the same that we did in our gynea? Or it is clearer? Still confused want my hubby to company me or not, cos yesterday ald take half day leave lor.... Tml is my oscar....

san2, for my case it is clearer and she even increase the volumn of the speaker to hear the heartbeat. I can c clearly my bb head, hands and legs. My hb even get to c the bb moving cos i was lying down and cant c lor.

Back