(2012/12) Dec 2012

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cheers </TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Angelic </TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mama_ling and JAJ, thks for the info
happy.gif
got more food i can snack already rather than bread and muffins.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cheers </TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Angelic </TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

LOL, got lobang must share! Request and standby no harm. Anyway is free ma. hehehe. Off work time!!! talk to u all tmr.. wish everyone a good evening!
happy.gif

thanks chubbyfinger for the add.
I think i will shock my hubby if the diaper sample arrive at the house, wahaha!
Have a good dinner and rest well ladies!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Will stay closly to this thread. It's moving fast.. Hoho~ went supermarket to buy similac mummy milk jus now :D

Mummies: I'm so sad.. Today I have change so much of
My son diaper due to his diarrhoea.. His rash is super bad that he cry out pain pain n refuse to let me
Wash.. Dealing with the damn junk this morning, gg to gynae, etc has make me fucking tired

Back till noon, everything was ok. After dinner at mum
Place, mi and hubby went back to own place n my son poo again on the floor after I bath him!!

Things just went wrong today!! I left my home
N cry at lift with my son.. I'm weak, like in my previous pregnancy, I quit as I can't cope with my morning sickness.. Now only at 5 weeks n have tO deal with 1 active son..

I feel like giving up my no 2 ..

Kong kong: you are blessed with a baby now. Those mummies at ttc thread tried all their means and try so hard to be conceive and get pregnant. Those who have yet to success proceed their journey of ttc from 2012 to thread 2013. They never give up no matter how hard or how long they have to wait. Hope you understand that it's is not easy to get pregnant. I been ttc for 6 months and went thru many months of disappointment.

Think positively and talk to your husband and share your chores and burden with him. Work out a way. Pregnancy sysptoms are part of process. Be a happy mum and you will have a happy baby too.

OMG, cannot believe my username and password still works after all these years!!

Hello and hope I am OK to join this group.. if the pregnancy test is accurate and the online calculator is correct I am expecting my 3rd, EDD 15 December!

Hope you don't mind me butting in Kong Kong esp since I am *new* in this group but I wanted to share my experience, when I was expecting #2 my #1 developed hives one day, he was very uncomfortable and distressed, add to the stress we live in UK and couldn't get a doctor's appointment, we ended up taking him to A&amp;E and the doctor didn't know what the fuss was. By the time we got the medicine and he was better and had his nap, I was so tired and unhappy and felt guilty that I sat in the kitchen and put my hands in my head and cried. Like the other ladies said the hormones definitely play a part in it all. Diarrhoea is common in children, lost count of the number of times my kids have had diarrhoea, vomitting etc, they're resilient and will get over it so if you're worried about that don't be. Just have to get through it.
As for giving up #2.. I'll just say if you hang in there, you'll never regret not giving up #2.

Morning ladies

Thanks for ur concern.. All just came together.. Cos at the same time, wanted to stop latching n let my son zz on his own.. Came his diarrhoea w bad rashes. Ya I guess this isn't the worse part. To me, the worse part will be the morning sickness where I Dono if I can get through anot..

It was a tough day yesterday. Hope today will be better..Same for u all..

Morning!

Kong kong, is ur son on 100% bm or partial. If partial and since ur son is having diarrhoea, is it good to switch to soy milk first n wait till diarrhoea stop n then switch back?

Suntan: he's on partial.. He ate too much junk. So not sure it's the fm that cause it or his junk. Thanks for your reminder on the soy milk

He poo 2 times again this morning..

kong kong - Today will be definitely better than yesterday. Please don't say things like wanna give up on #2. We really shouldn't take things for granted.

Actually to be frank, I was not jumping for joy when I saw the +ve. My #1 is still so young, only 8MO. But when the news settled down, I began to think positively.

In fact, I am very grateful that I have #2 because TTC journey for #1 was not easy. MS is a strong signal that bb is doing well. I started my 1st puke this morning. While it is a terrible feeling, I'm glad bb is doing fine.

I think it is okay to cry when stressed and tired. I get pretty emotional as well, but i just brush it to the crazy hormones now.

Hang in there... we will get thru MS eventually.

Kong Kong: ya just cry when u need, its a good sense of relief... me too hate this moment...everyday keep grumbling and nagging...but what to do just got to hang on... i also do cry at times just to release the torturing...

for me its worst i feel wanna vomit but cant vomit... feel bloated all the way... cant burb n cant fart... somemore my back also aching.. sitting so long in office makes me more uncomfortable...

lucky today is fri and seeing gynae next monday.... a long weekend for me....

Morning Ladies
happy.gif

kong kong, stay strong and happy, dun gv up and our ears are here for u.

Btw if anybody wan to buy Elancyl stretch mark cream, unity having promo of 400ml @ 59.90. The promoter told me normally is 150ml @ 4X++.

Kong kong, hang in there. It's definitely not easy. I was telling my husband last night, that I've been puking twice a day, and puked so much that I'm getting used to it. Haha. I'll just cry it out, clean up my mess and continue to eat.

Cry it out, and get back on your feet afterwards. I'm sure you can do it! *hug*

Kong kong: Jia you! Cry it out, make yourself feel better. It just happen that everything happen this wk thus make u feel bad. It will be better

Mrs Heng: same symptoms for me too.. Feeling bloated but unable to burp or fart. Can apply ruyi oil anot? Feel like puking but cannot puke...

Think my MS is really getting to me. Was abt to puke in the train this morning (luckily didnt, if not i really dunno what to do) &amp; feel giddy while walking to change trains. Once i reach office again it rose up to my throat but didnt puke out. Feel so terrible now. nibbling on some dry crackers now. Dunno whether will help or make it worse.

And i'm going for holiday tomorrow onwards for 10 days... Dunno how to survive thru...
sad.gif

Kong kong, really must hang in there. Dun give up!

morning ladies,

u all are much stronger than me. once i start the damn puking, i will be restless n lie in the bed like a dead person

catherine: thanks for the hugs, it makes me warm in this cold office

JLJ: ya thats what i need most, n thanks so much for being here... listening to my nagging

mrs heng: i agree, just nag and grumble at this period. everyday, not for 1 second, im 100% comfortable de. i feel damn sian

pommes: 1st puke this morning? oh, what a begining of the day...does it make u very restless?

mummies: i just wan check something

when MS started-do u all feel so tired n feel like taking mc always?

are u all afraid that u will puke in train?

hi kong kong,
so far for me, I've been trying to "hold back" the puking action... last time also almost puked but I tried to "ren"...walk around...munch something to relieve the taste bud...

I feel that if I start to puke, I think they will be more tendency to do so...so now I can trying hard to let my mind control my body.

Today my taste bud is been awkward since morning...I just gotta keep working and check the forum to distract myself...haha..

Weekends are coming...enjoy all!!

Kong kong, sadly, I've been having MS since I conceived, so I've been 'enjoying' for 5 - 6 weeks thus far.

I try to nibble half a cracker when I wake up in the morning or before I take the bus to work. So far, I've not puked on the bus yet *touch wood* I find that sucking a menthos helps me better than eating sour plum. Experiment around at home, and you'll probably find something that works for you.

kong kong, np
happy.gif
we r here to support each other.

MS start i feel like sleeping on my bed and wan get MC too. Just like today, feeling giddy and wan vomit in the train. Dragging all the way from MRT to office. I guess was too hungry.

Yeah Its Friday and next wk got a public holiday to rest at home
happy.gif

chubby finger: puke towards ur enemy
happy.gif

sasayeo: yeah, damn, its friday, hahah

kidomum: ya mi too, sort of body feel weird n tongue also... can control mind meh??

ya just happened this morning. almost puke in train. sweats man.. im thinking maybe have to bring a plastic bag? In case really puke in the train.
And i was sitting in the priority seat this morn as that was the only seat available, but our stomach doesnt show yet, so i also stressed that a preg woman with big tummy gets in.

snowing: i dont know leh can apply the ru yi oil..ya and me just came back from toilet trying to puke but unsuccessful....i think if able to puke will make u feel a bit better...now sitting in office is a chore for me...

kong kong: ya till i tell my hubby...shiok together but suffer alone... haa haa..ya me too always thinking of taking mc and just laze around at home....sian...every tri will be having diff pattern...but i think 1st and 3rd tri will be the worst....

Back