(2012/11) Nov 2012

Juliana:yah lo.$ is the issue.cos my #1 at kkh,i also blur blur.they ask me to do then i go and do.but that time i was working,so financially independent ok la.but now like all the burden is on my hubby.although he is okay but i feel bad spending..zzz.previously had pre eclampsia.scare got complication leh...

for my understanding, Oscar is test for percentage of Down Syndrome. As for the pre eclampsia, think the full detail scan will go u a clearer picture ba. If not, when u visit your doc, the normal scan will also tell. Think is better you check with your doc. tell him your concern and see what he advise you.

Cos the cost for Oscar is super ex lo. TMC still tell me that there a package for Oscar + detail scan. Cost abt 400plus. darn ex lo. and havent add blood test lo which is another 100plus. I calculate le. On 18th Apr, me going to spent abt 1k for the doc package plus oscar, blood test and detail scan.
sad.gif

Juliana, is yours #1 or #2?
I heard TMC has FBI /SBI.
Think can get discount if apply that card.

I think this week I a

Hi Mummies/Mummies to be,

I just delivered in Jan and have stopped breastfeeding in Feb (less than a month). I am selling the below items for $350.All items are in good condition.If you are interested, do PM me. Wishing all a smooth delivery! Take good care =)

6871834.jpg

Ameda lactaline dual breast pump (Original Price $399)
Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bottles- half are unused (Cost $18.90)
Pigeon Natural-Fit Silicone Nipple Shield- New (Est. Cost: $10.00)
Pumpin Pal Angled Premium Breast Pumping Flanges (Cost : $36.00)
Ameda Freezer Bags (Comes with breast pump)

me having number 2.
Not all doc have discount de. I got join for number 1. As my doc not participating in the program therefore no discount le. PD clinic and parent craft has discount.
The attractive part is the discount on the hosiptial bed and the AXA free insurance and the goodies.
Joining fee abt 100plus and the bed discount is 200. (if i didnt remember wrongly.)
So still worth to join this program.
happy.gif

Just call TMC. Memebership fee less than 28weeks is less than 150.cant remember.
The bed discount is from 80 to 100.
Yes there a 5% discount for oscar and full detail scan if done done at TMC.
And the rest is the same as per above mention.
happy.gif

Think most people will be delivering in tmc, I should be mt a as per 1st one.

Yes, for me I also kiasu, will go all tests that doctor says

Wow! Quite some time since I came into this forum.. Me in week 12 and still have morning sickness.. not sure why, it will get worse over the weekend. ha!
Dr just gave me fish oil capsules (which I cannot swallow so I cut open and drank the liquid instead). Any idea where I can get liquid form fish oil? I smell of fish oil whole morning.
Goin to take OSCAR this sat .. kind of scared & nervous! Hope for the best!

eh..so dont think have to go for blood test hor?! lol. the previous gynae i went to like telling me dont need go for oscar cos i still young then made me hesitate liao.zZZz..tomorrow going to see gynae.supposedly 9 weeks..hopefully will have a jump!lol!

Morning mommies! A bad day for me.
sad.gif

Went toilet and realize I bleed overflow. Stain here there. Now have to drive to see doc urgently. Argh...

morning mommies.. i hope it will be a good day for all of us..

juliana: oh dear.. I hope u r ok..

piggiedearz: keep me updated on ur changing of med.. is it better? so that tml i can request from him also.. :p

stephanie : welcome.. nope i dun think so we have..

Housewife I'm going tonight lol nervous too dunno how is baby growing...I already took a blood test 1st time I went.... Including HIV test, hep b etc lol

Julianna, take care, hope all is well......

Dear mommies,

Can I ask is it normal not to feel anything in first trimester?
Is it that as long as there's no spotting everything should consider okay.
Cos the past few days I can feel the stretching pain in my lower tummy but these 2 days I can't feel anything.
So I am quite worried.

Morning everyone, nice cooling day after the heavy downpour , how is everyone's morning sickness? Mine is just as bad as ever, hope it will go away soon, its making me so miserable
sad.gif

Juliana, hope everything is ok.

Housewife , think next time you write the questions down after you see him and ask him on the next visit.

Chevelle, think should be ok, dun worry so much. ;)

Chevelle:i also don feel pregnant,jus constantly hungry.lol.don worry too much.

Shirlynn:my bad.always don have the habit of writing it down.lol.

Hmmm...blood test can dont go right?don think i have hiv n hep b.

Me too, dun feel anything yet..Only the boobs part a bit sore..
I guess we'd better enjoy this before morning sickness kicks in ..
My TMC was tellin me that better take more nutritious food now when we can..

Ha ha. Ya, take in more food before morning sickness kicks in. Before I know I was pregnant , I eat so much.... My colleagues all ask me if I am preggje, I still say nope.
happy.gif

Hi... Expecting my number 2, jus confirmed I'm pregnant Ytd with pregnancy kit. If based on last menses, I'm abt 6 weeks. Will onli go for check up 24/4 when I go for my yearly check up with gynae.

Jus saw dr poon! Think i will stick to him. Scan shows is 9 weeks,i was still hoping for some big jump.lol.

I ask e nurse abt e package and was told usually ppl only sign for e pacakage after blood test result is out. Whats e blood test for?if its for hiv,i don think i need o take.

juliana.. hope everything's ok!

shirlynn... u got try some sweets for the nausea? im taking halls lemon flavour (this doesn't have artificial sweeteners), u can try. the one which worked for me best is fisherman's fren's lemon lime but it has some artificial sweeteners. ytd i asked my doc, he says 1-2 per day is fine as long as it makes u feel better and u can eat.

amanpp.. doc checked if bb is doing well and he/she is! grown so big in 1 week! me and hb were shocked hehe. so he says if duphaston is making me so jialat, then can stop it as its more impt to be able to eat and retain food... so if no spotting/bleeding, its ok to stop. next sat is my next appt, so will continue to monitor bb's progress
happy.gif
excited to know ur progress tmr! how r u tdy?

I keep feeling nauseous but cant vomit anything out and gastric pain even though I eat.
sad.gif

For those who cant drink water because you find it too bland. Can squeeze a few drops of lemon juice in. More refreshing

piggiedearz: that's great! I stop taking the duphaston for 2 days since monday.. occasionally, i will still vomit la, but not as jialat as monday liao.. ytd only 1 time in the morning..
happy.gif
today so far, not yet.. so he just ask u to stop taking duphaston, no other med to exchange? waiting for tml appt to see bb condition.. hehe.. oh.. have u sign up his package already? gg to sign?

Piggiedearz, I am taking 100 plus as gynea says I vomit too much. My vomit is from morning till night one.
sad.gif

Candymama, my temper also no good and I think I very emo.

Wonder how is Juliana, till now no news from her yet. Hope she is ok

E-tan, think either one is ok. Anyway both are drinks I dun take . Just a form of liquid for me to gain energy. But I think it works quite well for me today. Have been drinking since morning and ( touch wood) , so far so good.

I think this baby is just like my #1, making me eat those things I dun like. First one is chee cheong fun. This one is tonic drink
sad.gif

Hi mommies, seen doc and baby is fine. But to play safe, I been given jab and to increase intake of an tai medicine. And was given another 7 days mc to stay on bed.
And of cos, I make my boss jump again. Haha... And me leaving for Hong Kong next Wednesday.
Once again thanks for all the concern!
Jace, my doc package start when I'm in 12 weeks. Think is mostly like that in market.

Juliana: safe to travel? U better take great care!!
happy.gif

Ladies: any idea if we can take brands essence of chicken? I'm feeling sooo tired n sleepy n poor appetite!!!

Hi Mommies,

I have some brand new BUMWEAR prefolds for sale.

5 Premium white prefolds
5 Newborn unbleached prefolds
2 Snappies

6876302.jpg

Willing to sell them in a bundle @ $35 (including postage).

And a preloved post natal binder selling for $25 (used less than 5 times, 85% condition) It is a free size 3-piece velcro binder.
6876303.jpg

If you are interested in any of the items above, please pm or email me at [email protected]

hi juliana... glad to hear u're fine. bb is the most impt! did ur gynae say its ok to travel in a week's time?

amanpp.. no exchange for other med cos all these are an tai yao.. so will contain progesterone.. all will make us feel worse. i kiasi..ask him if dun take will bb be unsafe or not.. like no protection.. he said no. its just for extra precaution only. as long as no spotting/bleeding and bb is growing well, can don't take.

i forget his pkg starts when, 12th or 20th week. now still early ma.. so haven sign. next sat my 2nd appt..will be end of 8th week only. u so fast gg to sign liao? how many weeks are u at now? excited hor tmr can see beanie!
happy.gif

Piggiedearz: Oh.. Ok, then I check with him again on the med.. His package start on the 12th week.. Tdy appt, mine will be abt mid of 9th week, so dun think can sign too.. Haha.. Just asking if u gg to sign.. U gg for OSCAR test?

Yup, later seing beanie.. Hope everything is fine inside.. U know last few days wasn't too gd for the mommy (me).. Lolx..

<font color="aa00aa">Hello Housewife, u looking for me? Sorry these few days very busy so never login, my #1 started his playgroup class this week...

I haven go through all the posts yet, all the new mummies who wants to be added into the table, can you intro yourself and i can add you in? </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr.Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Juliana Lee</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

scanned through the posts and saw only candymama's update, so here is the updated table:
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr.Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Juliana Lee</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#5</td></tr></table>

Yah! Trying to update e tBle but dono how.hee.i will be seeing dr poon at deliver at mt a.

Jus started playgrp,how is ur child coping?i cried for almost 2 months when my girl first went.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi housewife, noted and updated
happy.gif
</font>
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yanyan1211</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr.Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>piangz</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Elated</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Juliana Lee</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Housewifeagent</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr. Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cosi*bb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Clarisse_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jingzer</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Priya</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>yjzlilone</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr.Lubna</TD><TD>Parkway East </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bunbunmummy</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>candymama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#5 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">my boy cried very badly for mama this morning when i drop him off at the child care.... no choice la, will feel heartache for sure but he gotta adapt. How's lil beanie doing?
I went for my appt on Monday and EDD's now 31 October, going for my oscar test on 23 Apr , can't wait!</font>

Back