(2012/10) Oct 2012

mummywong: ;) it's ok, no eed paiseh i unndrstand, just teasing u a bit

btil: no leh i dun need a hk cl... i was just commenting to mummywong that i know they are more ex n less knowledgeable cos i heard my hk frens say so... ;)thanks for offering to help though. V nice of u

ming: beachresorts are nice. hmmm how abt those in thailand? koh samui maybe?

Morning mummies!!

I'm having very bad blocked & running nose since yesterday night.. Throat oso hurts badly. Couldn't sleep well last night, had to keep waking up for water. Hv taken the small yellow flu tablet but doesn't seem to be helping much (usually i'll recover after 1 tablet and I've taken 2 since yesterday). Anyone knows whether Strepsil lozenges are safe for us?

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I also duno.. I think only la.. Haha.. As long bb healthy can lao.. Lol..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Mine become bigger oso maybe cos I dun have output often.. All stuck inside n bloated.. Tts y looks big too..</font>

Morning Mummies

May, Mine is bigger in the evening compared to morning. For my #1, I was quite obvious and I got colleagues asking me quite early. For this one, seems like can 'hide' longer. Im into my 16weeks and think still quite ok. Maybe cause I put on quite abit after my #1, so my colleagues think is my fats still. Heehee.. I had told my boss already, but the funny part is, she also keeping mum about it, unlike my #1, she immediately told her boss and almost everyone knew it on that day. Any mummies still keeping your pregnancy under wraps at workplace?

<font color="red">May</font>:<font color="blue">Hahaha, mine is smaller in the morning but when it comes to evening, it'll start to show very obviously le.

<font color="red">raspy</font>:MIne became bigger in the evening too! Perhaps it's due to after all the meals in the day! Muahahaha.</font>

serene,
Strepsil lozenges is safe. I was sick when I am 5 weeks preg, doc gave me Strepsil lozenges.

Raspy,
Except for my boss, I don't go around announcing my preg. If colleagues ask me, then I will share with them. Not trying to hide but seems weird to tell people I am preg if they don't ask.

Meredith, I got the same sentiments. I also feel funny going around to tell, but will share if got others ask. So this one, think I can 'hide' until maybe 5th month. Just now, one of my colleague is asking why I don't dare to watch an alien show this morning, then she casually said, its not as if you are preg then you cant see. So I just nod and she's so shocked.
happy.gif

WTS: (New and never used before)Combi Travel System Multi 5 Ways [Beige color]

Hi, i just received this yesterday from Taka lucky draw. As i already bought mine, so i would like to sell this. It is new and unused, i only open the box to check the items.

Retail price is at $729
Me selling at $550
(self collection)

Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

For more info on the product:
http://kiddysky.com/stroller/combi/product1049.html

Product Information:
Combi's Multi 5 Way is a five-in-one multifunction baby vehicle. It's a three-mode baby-stroller, a baby car seat and a rocking cradle. Carry your sleeping child from your car straight to the stroller without waking her up. Configuration also adjusts to growth of up to approximately 24 months.

Features
• Detachable Car Seat/Carry Rack
Detach and use as a car seat by pulling the seatbelt through the handle. Also conveniently doubles as a rocking chair and carry rack.
• Soft suspension system
Wheels absorbs shock for a comfortable ride
• Extra soft, quick-dry cushions
Padded 3D cushions made of breethable, quick dry fabric keeps your baby comfortable and dry
• Protective shell structure with shades
Keeps your baby cool and protected from the elements
• Large diameter wheels and soft suspension system
Large wheels adds stability and absorbs shock for a comfortable ride
• Mesh window
Mesh fabric window located at the rear to keep your baby nicely ventilated
• Big sunshades
99% UV blocking shades keeps your baby safe from direct sunlight
• "Egg shock" seat attachment
A form-fitting, shock absorbent cushion attachment comes included with each stroller
• Two way positioning
Baby faces you in "shell mode" for better visibility and reassurance. Baby faces away in "upright mode"
• Zipped side basket
• 5 point seat belt
Secures and prevents your child from accidentally slipping off
• Extra durable
Strong frame makes this stroller much more stable and easy to use
• Shoulder Strap
• 170° Full reclining seat
Allows a near horizontal optimum sleeping posture
• Top window
Window opens above baby's head so you can see and talk to her any time
• Open Dimensions
W50 x D81 x H99.5cm (W19.7 x D31.9 x H39.2in)
• Folded Dimensions
W42 x D35 x H100.5cm (W16.5 x D13.8 x H39.6in)
• Weight (Heaviest "shell mode")
8.6kg (19lbs)
• Reclining Angle (in stroller mode)
125°-170°
• Approximate Age Range
1-24 Months

<font color="0000ff">Quinny</font> - Prob because all these years, I know my blood has never been good (just that I now realised it's THAT bad) and HB results havent return, so I try not to think about it since from the u/s our BB looks really fine. Another possibility could be that because until now I think my maternal instincts still havent kicked in yet, hurhurhur!

<font color="0000ff">Serenelm</font> - Yup! As what my HB said, if the child is from God (cause we didnt planned for it) then he would be fine &amp; would be well taken care of. There's nothing I can do too (like no way I can eat to make my blood better, it's in the genes) so trust God and hope for the best.

<font color="0000ff">Melody</font> - Well, it's all in the hands of God already. Btw did you full rely on the stroller since birth, how about your reviews on a baby harness? Ya, height wise, the baby is as good as being at the "top of the world" given thats the highest stoller I've seen, hahaha! Also, dont mind me asking - if I am getting the Storkke, the starting pack should be the stroller w basinet right? Can it be changed once the kid grows bigger?

<font color="0000ff">Ming8110</font> - Yup, thanks! No thoughts = positive thoughts too, hahaha! Cant leave my feet elevated, 2 dogs using my legs as "neck support" - crushing them down nightly. Hahaha!

<font color="0000ff">Rae2</font> - For me, after I 'interview' her on the phone, I would wanna meet her in person to assess her personal cleanliness.

<font color="0000ff">raspy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Some close colleagues in my dept knw lao.. My mgr oso knw 2 wks ago.. HR and finance know too.. As for other colleagues I only told afew.. The rest still duno.. Esp those seating ard me.. Haha.. But yest got 1 colleague saw me n ask.. Think he is the 1st person who saw my tummy n ask me abt it.. The rest still nvr notice.. Haha.. But think next wk I will wear tighter to show off my tummy and let the ppl seating ard me knw bah.. Can't hide forever and I need them to auto help in carrying stuffs for me too.. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Rae2</font> - Adding on, if the CL tell me "all these no need to ask, I know what to do..." next thing you know, off the list they go. You know you're gonna have problems during confinement with these type, they think highly &amp; greatly of themselves, so their attitude can be bad &amp; I think they also wont take your constructive feedbacks. I agree with <font color="0000ff">Melody</font> that at the end of the day you would be at the losing end. Esp if you have another old folk like Mum or MIL, then sparks will fly too.

Once you are about to go into labour, please contact your CL. Some will meet you back home, some can even go to the hospital &amp; go home with you when you discharge.

If you need a recommended CL - I may still have a contact to pass around, it's actually from 1 of the forummer here, which I think most likely I would shortlist my neighbour's CL. If you want, I check with her then hook you guys up together?

P/S: I strictly shortlist CL based on my friends recommendation, so I can also assess my friend's personal experience with the CL, etc... Some you see on the forum, those "testimonials" they have, when I read I also dunno true or not, or could be self-advertisement?

hi all,

i'm preggy with #2. due date will be on 9/10/12 but dunno will deliver early ma as my #1 i deliver during 37week.

Yesterday i exprience pain at my left side of adonmen.is not those normal cramp could it due to low lying placenta. as i have low placenta. it took about 2hr to go off. i try to sit. cos when i start to walk the pain came back. so worry. anyone exprience that?

Meiting: Welcome!! If u hv low lying placenta problem, then better call up to check wif ur gynae if u hv any pains. It's safer. Take care
happy.gif

Thanks serenelm. ya call them le but the clinic assitant ask me to monitor any pain today. as my check up is on this sat. anyone feel ur baby movement yet?

<font color="0000ff">Meiting:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Congrats and Welcome!!! My gynae appt oso this sat..
happy.gif
I till now still can't tell if it is bb movement or gasy bubbles.. haha</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gender</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>NSEW</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Ariadne</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>JustALamb</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dy Yvonne Soong</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>ReineLuv</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>02.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>asphere</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>Kitty01</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. HK. Ho</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Girl</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Keiko</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>Wenty</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>starrie_nite</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Girl</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>Lil'K'smummy</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Ang HY</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>kanelmo</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Boy</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>Ms_Lala</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kenneth E Lee</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>eiggam</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Devendra</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt. A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>berser</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>MAH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>JuneGoh</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>NUH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Su Lin Lin</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>Donkey</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng Tung Lan</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Girl</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>Chapa Chic</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>serenelm</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Mt. E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Boy</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>BabyJo</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. C.H.Koh</center></TD><TD><center>09.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>Davier's_Mum</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Koh Cheng Huat</center></TD><TD><center>09.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>Meiting</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>09.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>ccharis</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>Central</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>Raspy</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. HK Ho</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>McKay423</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>Missy</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>11.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>Tammy</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lisa Chin</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>38</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>West</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>39</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>40</center></TD><TD><center>nyctora</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Eunice Chua</center></TD><TD><center>14.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Boy</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>41</center></TD><TD><center>mayday80</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>West</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Girl</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>43</center></TD><TD><center>devilene</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chan KH</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>44</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>45</center></TD><TD><center>Eeyore</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr John Yam</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>46</center></TD><TD><center>Lil_D</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>47</center></TD><TD><center>Yam</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>48</center></TD><TD><center>Quinny</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Ann Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>49</center></TD><TD><center>angelsky1885</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>50</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>51</center></TD><TD><center>angie_mummy</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Yvonne Chan</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>52</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>Boy</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>53</center></TD><TD><center>SnU</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>54</center></TD><TD><center>Ally</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Wee Horng Yen</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>55</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>56</center></TD><TD><center>Twish</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Raffles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Cordelia Han</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>57</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>58</center></TD><TD><center>kiko_sale</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>59</center></TD><TD><center>Angie</center></TD><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>(Auckland)</center></TD><TD><center>NIL</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>60</center></TD><TD><center>cac</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>West</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>61</center></TD><TD><center>tiggermummy</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>62</center></TD><TD><center>SillyJ</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Chan KH</center></TD><TD><center>20.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>63</center></TD><TD><center>Vankel</center></TD><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>21.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>64</center></TD><TD><center>Marvliz</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Prof SC Ng</center></TD><TD><center>23.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>65</center></TD><TD><center>Rainbowpooh</center></TD><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>23.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>66</center></TD><TD><center>slchua</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Han How Chuan</center></TD><TD><center>24.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>67</center></TD><TD><center>BBTM</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Seng</center></TD><TD><center>25.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>68</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>69</center></TD><TD><center>Felicia Ng</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>70</center></TD><TD><center>Giantress</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Chew SY</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>71</center></TD><TD><center>Mini22</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Mr HK Ho</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>72</center></TD><TD><center>Lavender1979</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Mary Yang</center></TD><TD><center>27.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>73</center></TD><TD><center>zonkkie</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>28.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>74</center></TD><TD><center>Lisa</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Geraldine Tan</center></TD><TD><center>28.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>75</center></TD><TD><center>Sksf</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>30.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>East</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>76</center></TD><TD><center>preciousgal</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Mr H K Ho</center></TD><TD><center>30.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>North</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>77</center></TD><TD><center>Meredith</center></TD><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>31.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>78</center></TD><TD><center>pEI</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kang Wee</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>79</center></TD><TD><center>Icjpiggy</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Beng</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>80</center></TD><TD><center>nmx</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kowa</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>81</center></TD><TD><center>constance</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr PS Lui</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>NE</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>82</center></TD><TD><center>Shir Shir</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>83</center></TD><TD><center>Stephanie Ang</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>KHH</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>01.11.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>84</center></TD><TD><center>Mummywong10</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>(HongKong)</center></TD><TD><center>NIL</center></TD><TD><center>01/06.11.12</center></TD><TD><center>Boy</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">MTBs, please check your details update.</font>

For those whom wish to be added into FB group. Please PM: Novembaby (1) FB Full Name (2) Email Address, or if you indicate here, when Serenelm is free, she would notify accordingly.
Kindly ensure you are searchable, so that we can find/add you smoothly without delays, thanks!

Hello all, it's lunchtime! So I can afford some time to come and chat
happy.gif
I know I don't usually log in often and can't keep up with the discussions, but when I do, I can be quite chiong hey. Sorry.

On sharing the news with people in the office... I'm not pantang though I wanted to keep it private for awhile but I had to confess to my bosses at about 6 weeks because my morning sickness started around week 5. And because I work around alot of fragrances at the office, my nausea was so unbearable that my bosses gave me permission to work from home till the nausea abated. Even the air refreshener in the toilet was enough to fell me. However, as there are several teams that I work closely with on a day-to-day basis, I felt the need to inform them why I was always MIA and could only join in discussions over the phone or IM. Just really thankful that most of them are very understanding. Went back to office for the first time in a month yesterday and had people coming up to pat my tummy already. But the fragrances are still getting to me lah... so horrid. I need to borrow a gasmask.

On low-lying placenta, I've only discovered that I have this condition too after I got the full report from the OSCAR at my W15 checkup on monday. Gynae says there's no cause for alarm at the moment cos it's a common condition and might correct itself soon. Just need to take precautions like not lifting heavy weights and to avoid intercourse. Also had an incidental finding that there's actually a cyst detected on the right side of baby though gynae didn't say anything about it. Assuming that it's nothing to worry about for now and I entrust baby to God and also my gynae.

Meiting: I've had an on-off dull pain to the right of the pubic bone since monday evening. Panicked a little on tuesday afternoon cos the lower abdomen felt a little numb, abit like the dull muscle aches that I used to get before periods but less intense and it definitely wasn't a searing pain. Thought it could have been a ligament strain. Was asked to return to clinic to do a urine test, probably to check for infection but results not in yet. Was also put back on Utrogestan (progesterone) to minimise/prevent any contractions. Can I suggest that you continue to monitor what the pain feels like and if it gets more intense, to call the gynae again?

May: I also have this nagging suspicion that the ballooning tummy could be cos we've been hoarding, I mean, we haven't been having much output....hrmm. Hope baby's not feeling too claustrophobic in there!

Okay, I'm abit emo eskimo today, maybe it's cos of the progesterone pills. To be honest, I've never really understood how stressful pregnancy and motherhood could be but I believe I'm starting to appreciate all the pains and joy that my mum went through to bring all 4 kids into this world... and that is the greatest motivation for me to wanna be the best mother to the little martian. Kudos to all of you too. Especially to all the other mums-to-be out there who're having some complications, FAITO IPPATSU!

<font color="0000ff">nyctora:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I even start recording which are the days I have output and how many times.. And I noticed I can hv no output for as long as 5 days.. Faintz.. Hope bb will not be affect with all the poo in my body..</font>

ccharis, understand what u mean by there's nothing you can do. I also can't do anything about the trisomy and low placenta hormones. so i guess my "on hold" mode is the alternative to being pessimistic.

btw can pass me your CL contact? cos I have one given by ex boss but got a feeling she might be booked alrdy.

Hi Mummies,

I'm so lack of motivation to work. I'm just counting down to the end of the day for gynae visit later. Hopefully baby is guai enough to show parts wide wide!

<font color="0077aa">melody</font>
Thanks for that. Stokke is so expensive, I think it's way out of my budget. Sigh.

<font color="0077aa">May</font>
My tummy will get really huge by evening time, then it will keep bloating till night. Very uncomfy.
For me, I output everyday leh, cannot imagine not doing it for 5 days! Better take more fruits!

On sharing the news, my colleagues all knew le, since we are a very small office and my boss, being the 1st to know, kept asking me to tell them. I shared with them when I hit my 13 weeks. By now, the tummy is obvious so can't hide too.

<font color="0000ff">reineluv:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I am trying to take in more grava and honeydew.. Cos I am not a vege n fruits lover.. So now pushing myself to take in more.. Maybe will ask gynae if there is any medication tt can help me to hv more output too..</font>

May> i think Kiwi &amp; Yogurt also helps in constipation. Else try those "instant fibre" which u can open a sachet &amp; add in water to drink (please check label whether ok for pregnant ladies as I never check SG packet), i bought a fibre which comes in a bottle from my gynae, it can be added to water/juice, but i do not reside in SG. or u can check with yr gynae.

<font color="0000ff">mummy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ok.. I as gynae on Sat see wat she say.. Dan meanwhile go look ard for it.. Thanks..</font>

May, my #1 time, I got serious constipation after taking the multi-vitamins. My case more serious, cause my gases also cant escape and cause stomachache. My gynae changed to another brand for me, then the problem solved, no more constipation. You might want to ask if its cause of the multi-vitamin.

mummywong: My chinese doc tell me when i was pregnant no aloe vera, no kiwi which are part of the lists of not good food for the pregnancy leh.... but now we more stable i think can eat a little but in moderation cos kiwi liang one i think

ccharis: The starting pack is the normal stokke seat leh, u can incline to quite a good angle but if u want the bassinet u have to buy separately. The bassinet, the baby can lie totally flat so good for the soft spine. the normal stokke seat can sit till child is 3 yrs old. I got the bassinet as well cos i managed to get a good deal for the bassinet during my time. If not seperately the bassinet cost 599 i think.

I din use harness cos i dun wan to worsen my back loh and hubby was fine with the stroller. we had a baby bjorn but never use more than 5 times

reineluv: yah stokke a little on the ex side cos quite a lot was put in researching the stroller, for stokke , they only have 1 model but for quinny and peg perego, they have a few different models so a lot of effort wasa put into stokke as they concentrate on 1. The stroller also v hardy can last a few children i think ;) If u seriously considering u can try see if some mums sell 2nd hand, some of them still v new with warrantly if u r lucky i think ;)

Serenelm, Nyctora - I have low-lying placenta too, detected when I was week 6-7. I went for my week 15 check on monday and the placenta has moved up quite a bit. So don't worry, it would correct itself as our babies get bigger. I believe cramps are due to the low placenta as I am still experiencing pain on and off. Gynae told me not to worry and just rest more.

May - I am constipated too. Told gynae about it and he gave me solution to help me poo.
happy.gif

Another interesting method he taught me;- Go supermarket buy a tub of sunsweet prunes. Take 10 a day in the morning. He guarantees me output everyday. According to him, eating prunes work better than drinking prune juice. Try this method. I have had bad constipation during the first pregnancy and developed piles, which is very very common in pregnancy. Regretted not heeding his advice then to take prunes. If I did, I wouldn't have to suffer piles during and after pregnancy.

Melody> oh yr gynae tell you cant eat kiwi?? i remember i read in "What To Expect.." book that it helps in constipation..but oh yes I believe everything in moderation, like drink cold drinks in moderation and not always that kind.

rasphy> now that u mentioned about multi-vit, i also recalled same to me. i have constipation when i ate the multi-vit prescribed by my gynae and i had problem swallowing the big pill plus everytime i take i vomit out straight..so in the end i asked my gynae any other multi-vit and he recommend me a off the shelf (of cos more expensive than his) from pharmacy and i have less constipation after that.

Constipation> but this is part and parcel of pregnancy, especially in T2 i think. I used to have sores due to constipation and i can stayed in toilet for 2hrs!

mummywong: not gynae but my chinese physician, he mentioned that when i was initially pregnant cos i went to him to tiao body

Hmm... i have mild constipation too.... no choice loh drink more H2O and eat some papaya prunes i think eat everything in moderation should b ok cos we are already in 4 mth...

<font color="0000ff">Devilene :</font> <font color="aa00aa">Before preggy I oso dun go toilet everyday.. I think I got eat the sunsweet prunes before.. Can eat alot too.. Cos cant stop eating once started.. But oso no go toilet leh.. Maybe as yr gynae say must eat in the morning.. Will ask my gynae about it.. Isn't the prunes too sweet? Wnt cause sugar level high rite..</font>

May: Try taking papaya too? And stay away from bananas, they can cause constipation.

Stokke: Was tempted to get 1 during No. 1's time but only because that was THE pram in Sex and the City (I am a big fan). Dispelled the idea quickly when I realised how heavy the stokke is. I wanted something I can open with one hand.

Babymoon: Think we have almost settled on a resort in Chiang Mai - it will hopefully be cooler being on a higher altitude. Any one has any good recommendations on Chiang Mai to share?

<font color="0000ff">Ming8110:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Some ppl tell me papaya no gd leh.. So we can eat papaya, grava and wat else? Those small bananas oso can't?</font>

May, I think if eat in moderation should be ok. But Papaya must eat ripe one, those unripe ones got a substance in it that can trigger contraction. For bananas, what I heard was to avoid those long bananas. Actually I heard alot of fruits cannot take, like mango, too 'poisonous' etc.. orange is liang, watermelon is also liang, infact all the 'gua' cannot.. but personally, I think everything in moderation should be ok.

mummywong: NO! I don't wanna stay in the toilet for 2 hours!!!

Anyway, on fruits we can/cannot eat.
Bananas: My mum tells me that I shouldn't eat the big bananas like Del Monte or Aloha cos they tend to generate quite alot of "wind". She told me to eat the medium-sized ones instead, which I don't like.
Citrus fruits: If you're suffering from the occasional heartburn or acid reflux (like me), then some sites recommend that you stay away from acidic fruits like that or you'll aggravate the condition.
Apples: Are supposedly fine
Papayas: Are supposedly good, especially after delivery
Coconuts: Heard that we're not supposed to... cos they're either too cooling or too heaty? No idea.
Durians: Heaty but might help to fatten mother and child up (if you've developed a liking for it)
Prunes: Taste awful IMHO and bring out the gag reflex in me but are supposedly the panacea for constipation.

Moral of the story - I think we can just eat anything that agrees with our body, as long as it's in moderation...

<font color="0077aa">May</font>
I remembered that we shouldn't take too much 瓜. So try to moderate on the honeydew, papaya and all fruits or vege ending with 瓜. haha

<font color="0077aa">Melody</font>
Kiwi cannot eat meh? Haha. I thought it's good cos full of Vit C.

Hi ccharis,

Thanks for ur help.. Now me looking into getting fr agency.. But yet to cfm...

Will check fr u again if need be... Thanks..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">reineluv:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ok.. Thanks.. Jia liat.. trying to eat healthy oso so difficult.. haha..</font>

Serenelm: I was down with flu few weeks ago. Besides doctor's medicine, I also tried ginger tea and lemon honey. It works for me. No harm giving it a try since these r natural remedies.

Any mommies going for the baby expo tomolo?

Serenelm: Mix one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice into a cup of warm water. You can add more honey if u want. I took it for the whole day and it really helps

Btil: why we can't eat honeydew &amp; rock melon?

瓜 like rock melon can eat ?

Oh , anyone started on pregn milk , which brand nice? D sample takes forever to arrive .. I want to go buy today ...

Starting to worry I losing wt instead of gaining ... My bump not showing v much too at wk 16....

Good morning everyone!

There is some truth to this 'cannot eat long banana'. I have had constipation for a week so I decided to eat banana. I bought the del monte banana (not knowing I shouldn't!!). Within 10 minutes of eating an entire banana, my tummy expanded with wind, very uncomfortable all the way till the next morning. Wind not good for the baby too.

Next day, my MIL gave me a bunch of small bananas (those they use to fry goreng pisa). Ate two, managed to use the bathroom; no wind.

The doctor advised that it is important to take in both hard and soft fibre if one wants to avoid constipation. Hard fibre fruits - apple, pear. Soft fibre fruits - banana, papaya (durian. =D) .

Doctor also advised that one should stick to a 'bathroom' routine to condition the body to pass motion. Even if you do not pass any motion, it is still alright. Over time, our bodies will conditioned itself and it will be easier to pass motion. Worked for me for a while till I became too busy and lacked the discipline. Worth a try. =)

Good Morning Mummies

Btil: It depends on individuals, how strict is their diet. 瓜 are consider as liang stuff. So those very strict ones will avoid all the 瓜, which include cucumber, wintermelon, etc. For my #1, I was quite wary and avoid the cucumber, wintermelon, old cucumber soup, mao-gua etc. But I think its partly also cause of my ms, cause I feel nausea when I think of putting them in my mouth, maybe psychological blocking them out. Hee.. personally I think moderation should be ok, like maybe once/twice a week in normal portions.

Back