December 2023 Mummies

thanks! Congrats too! I’m currently working still. How are you coping with the pregnancy? :)
Thank you! I believe you're also around 11 weeks since our EDDs are so close? :) It's my first time so tbh I'm a little overwhelmed with all the information, but otherwise, I'm coping well in my pregnancy so far! How about you? Have you gone for any prenatal tests?

Thank you! I believe you're also around 11 weeks since our EDDs are so close? :) It's my first time so tbh I'm a little overwhelmed with all the information, but otherwise, I'm coping well in my pregnancy so far! How about you? Have you gone for any prenatal tests?

yup just passed my 11 weeks :) First time here as well and kinda lost. Felt very tired all the time and not much appetite yet! I’m going for the prenatal test next week, how about you?

yup just passed my 11 weeks :) First time here as well and kinda lost. Felt very tired all the time and not much appetite yet! I’m going for the prenatal test next week, how about you?
Yeah same here! The morning sickness hasn't really passed yet, though thankfully I haven't thrown up haha! Doing the simplest of tasks makes me tired now. I'm going in 2 weeks, my gynae recommended I go for OSCAR and preeclampsia testing. Are you doing the same? :)

Yeah same here! The morning sickness hasn't really passed yet, though thankfully I haven't thrown up haha! Doing the simplest of tasks makes me tired now. I'm going in 2 weeks, my gynae recommended I go for OSCAR and preeclampsia testing. Are you doing the same? :)

My gynae recommended for me to go for OSCAR as well! But my partner and I will opt to go for another one which is called Panorama as that has a higher accuracy % and plus point can find out the gender as well haha. I have never heard of preeclampsia testing, is it the same? :)

My gynae recommended for me to go for OSCAR as well! But my partner and I will opt to go for another one which is called Panorama as that has a higher accuracy % and plus point can find out the gender as well haha. I have never heard of preeclampsia testing, is it the same? :)
Ahh I see! I wasn't introduced to Panorama but my gynae did give me another option called Harmony, which I believe is similar (higher accuracy + finding out gender). I've been seeing in this forum people saying that OSCAR has a high false positive rate so I'm still deciding! The preeclampsia test is a simple blood test to assess my risk of developing preeclampsia in pregnancy. My gynae says if the results come back high risk he can start me on aspirin early to prevent it.

All the best to you for next week hehe :) Would be happy to hear if you're carrying a bb boy or girl!

Ahh I see! I wasn't introduced to Panorama but my gynae did give me another option called Harmony, which I believe is similar (higher accuracy + finding out gender). I've been seeing in this forum people saying that OSCAR has a high false positive rate so I'm still deciding! The preeclampsia test is a simple blood test to assess my risk of developing preeclampsia in pregnancy. My gynae says if the results come back high risk he can start me on aspirin early to prevent it.

All the best to you for next week hehe :) Would be happy to hear if you're carrying a bb boy or girl!

Yes I saw that for OSCAR too! So might as well just go for the higher accuracy one (at least for me). Thanks for the info on the preeclampsia test, i shall ask my gynae to advise me on that.

And thank you for the well wishes! All the best to you too :)

Hello, my wife and I will be expecting our 1st born on 3 Dec this year! We are considering hiring a nanny to ease the load off my wife's shoulders but not sure how to go about doing it or if anyone has one to recommend? Much appreciated

Hello, my wife and I will be expecting our 1st born on 3 Dec this year! We are considering hiring a nanny to ease the load off my wife's shoulders but not sure how to go about doing it or if anyone has one to recommend? Much appreciated
Do you mean a confinement nanny? I've heard some good stuff about PEM Confinement Nanny Agency and I'm considering hiring one for myself too. It seems like they have pretty good reviews on Google. You can check their website for more details. Congrats to you and your wife btw! :)

I have my confinement month with Nanny moon for my 1st kids , and have super good experience with the nanny they recommend to me. now for my 2nd also thinking to go with them too .

Hi all moms to be. Come and have a tea session with us. New diapers launching with other baby'a door gifts. Mother's nursing pillow and piklar triangle to be won. Tomorrow! 22nd July Robinson point at 1.30pm. Bring your hubby along too!

Hey mommies! Anyone signed up for cord blood banking? We've been approached by Cryoviva and Cordlife so far. Not sure if this is something most parents-to-be will sign up for and whether it's worth the cost, so I thought of checking with you guys first~

Back