(2012/10) Oct 2012

hi i just came back from gynae. I am only 7 weeks preggie and tested fro hcg level. I received a call from the nurse to come back for a hcg injection cos my level is too low. Is it common?

<font color="ff6000">Just discovered something that is helping to keep the nausea away.. Tah-dah! Hijacked my girl's fruit snack and it's yummy!! And healthy too! No preservatives and 100% real fruit! Better than suan mei! Gerber Graduates For Toddlers Mini Fruits. Haha</font>
happy.gif

6789484.jpg

<font color="ff0000">babiesmeme,</font> <font color="ff6000">hcg jab or progesterone jab? hcg is a bit strange cos that's the "baby hormone" - shows baby's development. And if injected, might give a false result? Dr Fong ah?</font>

<font color="ff0000">babiesmeme,</font> <font color="ff6000">never do u/s scan? by seven weeks should be able to see heartbeat.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Chapa,</font> <font color="ff6000">You say that now but having babies is rather addictive. They are so cute!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Keiko,</font> <font color="ff6000">I think depends on how fast your tummy is growing. If substantially bigger already, I'd start applying. Hehe</font>

<font color="ff0000">May,</font> <font color="ff6000">I dont want to do it precisely cos I dont want to be faced with a situation where I have to consider terminating the pregnancy based on a percentage that is not even accurate. Too stressful. And in all cases i've heard from my frens, when the amnio test is done, the results come back all right. But the period of waiting is horrible. Amnio test got a small risk of miscarriage right?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Thanks skfs take care all mummies!! walk slowly!! the road is slippery!! carry umbrella n don get wet! nice evening to all!

Starry mummy, u make me wan drink almond drink!! i tried that brand b4 but not the almond 1. will go find hehe</font>

<font color="blue">Hate it always everytime after lunch will feel so bloated &amp; nausea all the way till now
sad.gif
Hope it'll go off soon! Have a good evening &amp; great dinner ladies!
happy.gif
Chat with you all tomorrow! </font>

<font color="ff0000">joanna,</font> <font color="ff6000">the gerber fruit snack can be found at any supermart like ntuc under the baby food section. very addictive hor, warn u first. can finish one packet in one seating. LOL</font>

<font color="ff0000">Sksf,</font> <font color="ff6000">Looks like you have been stealing your boy's snacks too hahaha</font>

<font color="ff0000">GNL,</font> <font color="ff6000">Go and try it. It's really quite nice and comforting
happy.gif
</font>

starry mummy: u so cute!!! eat your girl snack. How old is your girl?

babiesmeme: u shld do a scan instead of blood test... check with gynae again..

I thgt I must have gained weight, my tummy Is pretty big and my clothes are tight. But, just weighted myself and I lost 2kg becuz of the ms.

<font color="0000ff">starry: Ya.. there is a risk with the amnio test.. But we oso worry that if bb comes out dwn sym.. Thgt of all kinds of thgs that will happen in future and when bb grows up.. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Chapa: Tummy bigger and clothes tighter does not mean u put on weight.. You are simply bloated.. That's y u looks like put on weight..</font>

ya i usually feel bloated and yucky after lunch. even though i am alr eating abt 20% less than previous.. today dinner also.. eat halfway feel like gagging.. somemore hubby outstation again.. sad sad..

the gerber snack v expensive to finish in 1 sitting leh! :p

Super busy day at office!! I'm sooo shacked out now!
As usual the hardest meal of the day to get pass is dinner...

Starry mummy, u tried the yogurt melts? I've also pinching on my child's strawberry yogurt melts snack;p

Njon, I use clarins oil n cream but it's post pregnancy for massage leh.. Didn't know during pregnancy also got, will check it out too! Previously using cocoa butter type of cream.

I did Oscar for my #1 but I think results won't be out on the same day. I intend to do Oscar this time too.

The decision to do it depends on whether you intend to keep the baby if the test results are not favorable. If you intend to keep the baby no matter what (be it religion or other reasons), then don't have to take the Oscar test.

oh boy, one thing I kind of dread is the breastfeeding part. I'm amazed how I managed to totally latched my #1 the 4 months of maternity leave. Then when I started work, all the pumping at work. But I miss that. How ironic!

Haha i think should be progestrone jab, this morning i send my blood test for progestrone level. ..my utrogestan also must up by 2 each every meal three times a day

Hi ladies - only managed to log in now , busy time at wk. How's everyone... Guess we r feeling tired easily... My depr got re-orgn n I kena expanded role n usually I hv hi energy but now I just barely keeping a str face n not fall asleep !!;-)

Hi Juliana - saw ur post abt boss nit happy w mc... I can share a perspective , see if it wks for u - focus boss on your work achievements and deliverables, eg giving status updates of what you completed, meeting deadlines on time or before them (rem to highlight dat). EsP for male bOsses, u hv to be direct with objective n deliverables , n then dun act apologetic u on mc.

Hi starry - I m past 35 n expecting first Bb and definitely will do oscar cos I'm hi risk category . N oscar no harm to Bb, just u/s and blood test (someone told me v painful ??). See how it goes thrn decide on the follow up test in 2nd trimester - that one is invasive and has 0.5% m/c case...

On stretch mark cream, a fren suggested to Start on it when I said my tummy has a stretching feeling ... Clarkia is d popoluar and she said d l'occtaine v gd ...

sharonk, my girl is about 27 months old now.
happy.gif
You have a #1 too?

may &amp; kanelmo, yeah this Oscar test is a tough call to make when my religion frowns upon termination. So it's quite straightforward for me to decide not to even do the test and just trust for the best. But whatever we choose, hope the outcome is best for everyone! *fingers crossed* I think the important thing is for everyone to just do what you need to do for peace of mind and don't regret anything!!

skinnybeenie, yes, the snack not cheap!! Must save for bad MS days when I need some comfort food. Hehe. Anyway no more stock at home. :p

LilKmum, Oh the yogurt snack also v nice hor. But I stopped buying cos my girl doesn't always go for them. Should stock up again. But also not cheap haha

babiesmeme, did Dr F say the heartbeat rate is ok? He's always extra cautious so don't worry about it. In fact for my last pregnancy, I realized he never really congratulated us on baby until week 28!! He is THAT cautious! Sometimes he makes me v nervous and worried but I also like his style - extra careful and won't assume all is OK.

btil, although I will most prob not do the Oscar, I will consult my gynae on whether I really should do it cos of my age.

L'occitane sounds good too! Is it expensive? And does it smell nice? Must go check it out and kaypoh. Haha

Okie my full bladder is empty again. Better get back to sleep. Nite girls!!

<font color="aa00aa">Morning to lavender1979 &amp; all mommies out thr!

Thanks Starry mummy &amp; Kanelmo for sharing your tots about Oscar Test. Its beneficial esp for 1st time mommy like me.
happy.gif

Starry mummy u wake up go toilet everyday @ those wee hours? You can get back to sleep? I think i woke up too but guess past few nights of insonmia aft visiting the loo makes me tired &amp; I KO aft releasing. It'll be terrible feeling if cant get back to slp!!</font>

<font color="red">Good morning ladies! It's a great morning to laze on the bed BUT NOT A GOOD MORNING TO WORK!!
sad.gif
Please be careful as road is so slippery due to the heavy rain! I was feeling so hungry this morning then i felt so unwell on the bus.. plastic bag on standby as i wanted to vomit badly! -__- distract myself by forcing myself to sleep as i'm also very tired!! Goodness!</font>

Good Morning ladies....

Sksf,
Me too, feeling very unwell on bus/mrt. Not only morning sickness, motion sickness also. My husband have to send me to work every morning now till my MS gone. Too bad he can't fetch me after work
sad.gif
. I have to keep eating candy to control my urge to vomit. When reach home, first thing is run to toilet and merlion-ing.

<font color="0000ff">Good morning!! I agree that today is a gd day to laze in bed.. But too bad it's a work day!!
Tis morning tummy not well.. Went toilet before leaving home to work.. Than super heavy jam and got accident!! Was late by 45min!! Dan otw tummy ache again.. How I wish my hub is driving as he can drive faster and maybe late by 15 or 30min only.. Dun need to endure so long.. But heng manage to endure till office n chiong toilet..

Hope later MS wnt attack me and same for everyone...</font>

Morning All. Was hit by bad nausea last night and almost threw up but managed to hold it in. I hate that feeling though and hopefully it will all pass after 1st tri.

Have a good day ahead. Am taking leave in the afternoon to take no. 1 out to play
happy.gif

May: i was late by 45 mins too! hehe!! so good ur hub drive you to work. I have to stand all the way in the train from CCK - cityhall. SMRT really gotta do smth. haha!

Starry: yes. my girl is 25mths now. so fast! Have your girl started school?

<font color="red">Yen</font>:
<font color="blue">Mine is sudden attack, i won't really vomit but the nausea is bad. I still can control .. but i'll felt so uneasy &amp; uncomfortable.. urghhh.

<font color="red">Ming</font>:Awesome! I wish i could take half day too! But if i take they'll deduct my pay damnit! As i'm not yet being confirmed!
sad.gif
My probations is 6 months, so sucks right so long!!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sharonk:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Usually my hub is the one who drive. Cos we work in the same area but different building.. V nearby only.. Tts y he drive and we go and back together
happy.gif
But these few weeks I have to drive on my own as he is on reservist.. He let me have the car and he go on public transport.. So no naps for me in car these few wks
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ming:</font> <font color="aa00aa">So nice.. Gg out play.. Enjoy yourself..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Wow you are still under probation.. How long more to cfm? Will your co. dun cfm you and ask you to leave as u r preggy now?
I also almost switch job in Jan.. Went for 2nd interview lao.. Maybe I give a no interest feeling to the interviewer tts y no news lao.. But heng oso.. If not I will be stuck cos serving my notice period and found preggy!! </font>

<font color="0000ff">Sharon:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Got pro and cons to work nearby.. But so far I quite ok with it.. Cos no need to travel home by public.. Cos it will take me 2hrs to reach hm from office!! </font>

Morning Mummies...
my morning started with vomiting too.. just had some water n vomited all out after that..

My hubby drove me to work too..
We staying at Simei.. My office at Jurong East and his office at Paya Lebar. haha m pretty blessed for that.. but he is willing too.. coz he get to use the car after that.. normally i m the one using the car as m doing outdoor sales.

almost 10.30am. M still so stone n have not done any work related matters yet. Just so stone n sleepy to do work. So i came online n pretend reading email and reply email.. actually m surfing internet the whole morning. So stone now..

really can't wait till end of March and i can stop work liao. Yawnzz..

How i wish i can be like ming8110, can take afternoon off too..
Wanna bring my #1 out n play. recently.. m so tired every night n no energy to play with my 26months old boy at all.. Every night, he will come and ask me.. "Mama PiggyBack.. Mama PiggyBack" but m so tired n got no energy to play with him at all.. i sit on sofa also can dozed off immediately. But there was once, he is very sweet.. he saw me dozed off n he brought me n his fave lil' blanket n cover me. hahaha

All new mummies.. muz jiayou.
very soon our first trimester will be over soon..
n very very soon.. we will popped.
n time will flies. Very soon our lil'one will come pester you to play liao. hahaha

Jiayou Jiayou..

May: Wah. 2hrs? thats far! super no mood to work today.

Mindy: your boy so sweet! i felt that i have totally neglect my girl as well. i really hope 1st tri can be over soon!! i want back my energy!
and she is at her terrible two stage, which sometimes really piss me off. haha.

starry mummy: really? u gt wastapp anot can send me the picture? i wanna buy but i cannot find when i went to cold storage yesterday leh.. =(

To all: eh.. the stretch mark cream is apply now or? when den apply arh

Joanne: u mean the gerber snack ar? NTUC, giant, cold storage should have, @ baby section.

Haha. last time i used to apply at 2nd tri... but rmb then apply. dont rmb then nvr apply..

<font color="0000ff">Mindy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">You are so blessed.. Can stop working too.. you stay in the east n work in the West.. I am opp you.. haha..</font>

<font color="red">sharonk</font>:
<font color="blue">Not yet :p Don't plan to let him know so fast first. LOL.

<font color="red">May</font>: Yes! I'm still under probation! My probation will end around end of july. Before i'll be confirmed &amp; get my increment, so hopefully i'll be able to hide till then!! :p I've called MOM up &amp; check with them, employers are not supposed to terminate an employee within 6months from the date of her EDD.. So if my EDD is on end of OCT, i break the news to them in may, it's within the 6months to my EDD so they're not supposed to terminate me, if they do they've to pay me 4 months of maternity .. but i'll try to hide till i get confirm &amp; get my increment cause i'm afraid they don't wanna gimme my increment if they found out i'm preggy -__- So when i'm being confirmed i'll just break the news to them that i found out i'm preg &amp; i'm alr how many months etc. LOL, sounds bad but i don't care.. But what i'm afraid is my tummy can't hide for so long bec it's my #2 so tummy tend to show faster like now 7weeks only can see liao as i'm those kind of petite size.. Have to be very careful! Lol. </font>

me too... leave two of my kids totally to my hubby. No energy to play/teach them. No energy to do house chores or cook. Order Tingkat dinner delivery instead.

Good morning!!! This is such a wonderful weather to sleep.
Yesterday, was having a good discussion with hubby on where should we place our bb at while waiting for our new place to come. Currently, staying at rented place.

<font color="red">Mindy</font>:
<font color="blue">Your boy is so sweeet! Awwww.

<font color="red">Joanna</font>:You can start applying now actually, cause now will start expanding alr .. I start applying around this few weeks also for my #1.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sharon:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya.. 2hrs for 1 trip.. Take bus fm my home to interchg dan take MRT dan take a bus fm interchg to my office = 2hrs.. Dan nowadays MRT soo crowded.. So I can stand all the way to pasir ris MRT..</font>

Back