(2012/10) Oct 2012

<font color="aa00aa">Pang kang lo Mommies!!! go hm time!!

enjoy ur rest dear all!! REST REST REST &amp; MORE REST!!! Yahooooooo </font>

lasery2k, sorry to hear ur lost. pls take care &amp; have a good rest.

sksf, glad everything's alright. but still dun overstrain or overtired urself. Ur gynae gave u progestrone?

hi welcome eeyore &amp; mindy &amp; other new MTBs!
happy.gif

serene, I also still take cold drinks;p

wenty, I'm on maternity pants le! my jeans &amp; pants all cant fit liao
sad.gif

Dress wise still ok, as long as not the too tight fitting kind;p

Lasery, plz take care.

My tummy is quite big as well, I have to wear dress. I think I won't be buying maternity dress but wear plus size dress

Ccharis - for dr JW at ACJ, I'm paying $68 for consultation, $68 for ultrasound scan.. Plus folic acid, I paid ard $150+

Sksf - ml yeap is at Tmc 5th floor, previously from kkh, v cheerful n warm and assuring .. I saw her when dr sim on leave n dr sim's patients are routed to dr yeap... Her u/s machine seems clearer than dr sim n can hear heartbeat ... I went dr sim 2 weeks after dr yeap and asked abt heartbeat n dr sim said can't hear yet ... Strange

Dr sim is cold inititally but when I saw her last year I was trying to conceive. I found her analysis practical and she assured me it may not be my problem ... Now she doesn't say much but when she says it's nice like - Bb normal , v gd , 1 more month to go ...

Her charges ($75 consultation $55 -70 u/s) are v reasonable and scheduling v gd as in only wait 10-15 min for appt except sat maybe longer (but nurse will prempt u).. I dun want a doc where I wait for >an hour or charges $100+ consultation

Just not sure abt dr yeap's delivery skills... My gd fren delivered with dr sim for 2 children last time ...

What u think ? My concern is her u/s machine !!

Thanks all mommies ;)

Ming811": I had been taking progesterone pills since I'm pregnant so Gynae just asked me to continue taking it &amp; meanwhile don't run or jump .. She asked me to stop taking cardinprin as its not advisable to take now as I've bleeding .. So now just taking progesterone to stable pregnancy. Fixed an appointment on 2nd April meanwhile I still can change my appointment if I might wanna go down earlier for a check ..

Batil: I agree she's a great Gynae, but currently not on I'm looking for .. As I'm quite paranoid after a m/c plus now having slight bleeding even more parAnoid.. Cause she actually always brush my questions off when I asked her some questions bout bb.. Went to anothe Gynae that my coll intro me just now As in bleeding &amp; dr sim clinic can't be reached, located at level 5 too.. O&amp;G CLINIC.. Dr Marianne, she's actually a very nice &amp; sweet + assuring Gynae.. answered all my questions in a very professional way &amp; make sure I understood .. Her u/s machine is ok, Idk how to compare too cause I'm too anxious just now .. But she actually explained to me clearly the size edd heartbeat etc.. My edd is confirm to be 30th oct now .. Her charges are VERY cheap. For my first time it's only 90$! $70 for professional consultations , $10 for urinal test &amp; $10 for u/s scan!! Shocked when I paid the bill! Her package is from 12weeks onwards but still unsure bout pricing.. Think I'll be going back to her in future cause Dr sim actually gave me a pill to take that helps in thinning my blood stream.. &amp; will cause bleeding, goggle &amp; some web actually mention not advisable to take during pregnancy. Scares me alil though.. But Dr Sim is a great Gynae! She delivered my #1! just that maybe not suitable for me now
happy.gif
I think you can still keep a lookout for other Gynae meanwhile!

Hi everyone. I can log in only when i get home. Not convenient at work. Hmm everyone is disciplined. For me i need that cup of tea in e morning. Actually i cannot tahan all e 2nd hand smoke i hv to breathe in outside. Sigh got to breathe in at entrance of mrt, when i walk past any dustbin, along e road. Seems like more people smoking now until i also hv to breathe in e toxic air. Fed up. I hv to hold my breath or when i see a smoker i make detour or even quickly change direction. E smoke makes me feel terrible

Sksf - Dr Marianne recently was from KKH ivf centre, who left KKh together with dr sf loh, who used to be a very popular and good fertility at KKH. Now they are at the THomson fertility centre. I have heard good things about her.

Ccharis - good to hear your relief after seeing the doc.

I went to Taka fair today but just to look see.

Kanelmo: yeap! My coll had an ivf done with her .. I find her a very professional Gynae &amp; felt very comfortable talking to her do might be going to her for my current pregnancy ...

Sksf - $10 u/s is v v cheap !!! How did u know dr Marianne ? Those who left kkh r all v gd . I hv seen dr sf loh when he just trf to Tmc n alot of frens saw him at kkh. Just dat I prefer a female gynae ... Dr ml yeap n dr sim also from kkh.

I also in dilemma ...

SKsf, glad u r fine.

Lasery2K, take care and take some time off to recover mind n body. i went thru the same thing last yr.

those with young #1's, do they pester u to play with them? sigh i find it hard not to with mine cuz my hubby outstation often. had to play ball with him this afternoon.. ystd even asked me to run at playgrd with him
sad.gif
i jus smoked him n walked quickly after him..

Re: Dr charges. mine is dr adrian tan at acj. very reasonable at 58 for both consultation each n U/S. Delievered my #1 with him. his fetal wt prediction was spot on for my case.. so there weren't any surprises.. and wen i put on 8kg at 5m, he advised me to watch my wt.. which i did and gained only 3kg for the remaining 4m.. usually ppl gain more at end, less at beginning, me was complete opposite.

Can also add me into the popping list, haha

Nick : berser
Expectin BB# 2
Hospital: MAH
Gynae : Dr Douglas Ong
EDD : 6 Oct

Btil: I was recommended to her by my coll who did an ivf successfully with her &amp; had followed her from kkh to tmc... Cause when I'm bleeding just now couldn't get through Dr Sim's clinic so went to her &amp; actually quite like her. Petite &amp; pretty but when she speaks doesn't seems like she'll speak this way.. Very very amused by her. ;)

Yah most doctors are from kkh. Haha.. Slowly make your choice. Find one you're most comfortable with ;)

anyone has any idea for how long pregesterone supplement shd be taken? i was watching vid and it says after 9 weeks, placenta takes over the hormone production..

my gynae prescibed progesterone for me till week 9-10. my supply will finish in 2 days. in my #1, i took it until week 12 or 13 lei..

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Ariadne</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>asphere</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Keiko</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Wenty</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>Lil'K'smummy</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Ang HY</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>kanelmo</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>Ms_Lala</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kenneth E Lee</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>berser</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>MAH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>JuneGoh</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>NUH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Su Lin Lin</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>Donkey</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng Tung Lan</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>Chapa Chic</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>ccharis</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>Eeyore</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr John Yam</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>Lil_D</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>SnU</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>Ally</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Wee Horng Yen</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>Owlette</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>20.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>38</center></TD><TD><center>slchua</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Han How Chuan</center></TD><TD><center>24.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>39</center></TD><TD><center>BBTM</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Seng</center></TD><TD><center>25.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>40</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>41</center></TD><TD><center>Chelz_mum</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chris Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>27.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>zonkkie</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>28.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>43</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>44</center></TD><TD><center>pEI</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kang Wee</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>45</center></TD><TD><center>Icjpiggy</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Beng</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>46</center></TD><TD><center>nmx</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kowa</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>47</center></TD><TD><center>devilene</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chan KH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>48</center></TD><TD><center>preciousgal</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Mr H K Ho</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Anyone wants to update ur EDD or wanna be added into the list?
Please provide the following infor..

Nick:
Expecting BB#:
Hospital:
Gynae:
EDD:

Thank u...
happy.gif

Good morning mommies!

Good morning Little_D, Please add me to the list! Thanks!

Sksf
Thomson Medical Centre
Dr Marianne Sybille Hendricks
30th Oct

Thanks~

Good morning mummies! I'd been a silent reader for the past few weeks! Decided to join u all after my scan confirmed bb heartbeat yesterday.
happy.gif

Please add me to the list..

Nick: eiggam
Expecting BB#: 2
Hospital: SGH
Gynae: Dr Devendra
EDD: 5 Oct 2012

May I know who can add me to FB group? I will PM you my email add.

Thanks!

Morning Ladies!!!!

skinneybeenie,
for my past two pregnancies, I took the progestrone supplement till week-20 because I was having spotting/bleeding till week-20. My gynae prescribed then I gui gui took it lo. I hate this pill, made me so sick
sad.gif

skinneybeenie,
for my 1st pregnancy, i took progesterone till week 10th bcs gynae said I had ectopic pregnancy previously.
For this pregnancy, i also need to take until week 10th.

Hi Lil D..Pls update my EDD to 18th Oct..

October will be very meaningful for me and hubby this yr..1st Wedding Anniversary,My Birthday and also the arrival of the lil one..
happy.gif

Cant wait!

Good morning Ladies..how are u today?

Anyway, is it necessary to take progesterone? My gynae never told me about it le..

Want to share with you too.. I already gain 5kg in these 10weeks! is it normal? I am afraid I'll be overweight and later will be very difficult for me to walk
sad.gif

LilKmum, where did u buy ur maternity pant?

GNL: bleeding had stopped for now. Hope it'll be the way it is throughout now, but feeling abit "Suan" at the both sides of hips area.. Wondering whether it's normal? Hmm..

Anyone still doing some form of exercise during this period? I'm actually wanting to break some sweat and do some proper workout! *itching to run*!

Mommies, what's your number 1 symptom? Mine's yawning hahahah! Backache has subsided, nausea is beginning to clear (occasionally it appears), and somehow i feel like I'm ready to eat good food and go for a jog. haha!

Will be going for an ultrasound tomorrow, hopefully will be able to detect heartbeat and lil baby! :D

Anyone still hasn't seen the gynae yet? It's my first time tomorrow!

<font color="aa00aa">skfs: thats gd. me is suan @ my butt!! sit 2 long will "harden" OMG.. so i tink is norm? Suan mayb is it calcium nt enuf?

Owlette: I didnt excercise wor.. coz i tink 1st trim like unstable. i normally climb stairs up n down in my ofc compound. but i stop too.. don knw is it safe 2 excercise now. swimming shd b fine ma... how many wks r u in nw? Im going for my 2nd on mon hehe.. im sure its exciting 2 look 4ward dating ur peanut tmr! have fun!</font>

hi welcome Maggie &amp; serene
happy.gif

Maggie we hv the same EDD
happy.gif
&amp; serene i'll likely to deliver at Mt A too. but based on past experiencr,this #2 would likely be early so guess we might not see each other at there;p

hi yen,
can do the insert method? I'm also on it, but doing via the insert method, which reduces nausea. taking it orally will cause more MS.

hi Wenty,
I bot fm Perfect Mum, there's a few outlets at Raffles / tanjong pagar/ suntect, etc.
Got capri pants so that friday dressdown n wkends also can wear.
happy.gif

hi sksf, bleeding stop is good. still dun walk too much n have a good rest this wkend.

hi owlette, tom's ur 1st gynae visit, u must be v excited
happy.gif

Execrise: erm....i havent been execrising since my last pregnancy.....or does chasing after a super active kid after pregnancy counts as execrising??;p
I still rem buying a new pair of sports shoes to go jogging n gym, then found out i was preggy w #1 &amp; the shoes are still in the shoebox to-date;p;p
ops!

GNL: so it's normal to have the "Suan" feeling around the hips area ?? Phew.. I'm like so worried.. Haha

LilKmum: yeap, will do! Thanks babe ! :>

Just taken my lunch, mood is bad today.. Feeling really bad mood.. Just suddenly .. Gosh =.=

I am feeling lousy too. I kinda ran after the bus n my tummy hurts a little. Close to tears in the bus. Then clinic nurse called n scheduled Oscar test 4 apr at 8:30am. Asked het if it's too late a date, she told me delay a few days r ok n all dates fully booked from nw. Somemore 8:30am in the morn... Really wan my life man.
sad.gif

Ms_Lala : Oh dear, hope you're feeling ok dear. If tummy still hurts for quite some time please do visit your gynae to check alright
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hello ladies!
You dont know me but I feel like I know most of you from silently reading this thread since three weeks ago when I discovered I was preggers.
But I didn't have the guts to post until earlier this week when I finally saw my little beanie's heartbeat. *BIG SIGH OF RELIEF*
happy.gif
Had a miscarriage in 2010 so I have been apprehensive. But God is good!
happy.gif

Very happy to learn from this thread that soft stools is normal. This is my second child and for my first pregnancy, I had constipation, had to take prune juice. So this one is slightly different.

I am now in week 7 and while my MS is not severe (no actual puking, just lots of puking spasms - very embarrassing sometimes!), my appetite is BAD. My sense of smell is very acute. Pork is so porky, anything tomato based like spaghetti sauce is horrible. Anything cooked with oyster sauce is yucky. And even yogurt has a funny smell! Sigh. My comfort food now is kway teow tng with lots of cut chilli and fish porridge with fermented beancurd. Haha

GNL, your messages are purple. I shall do orange. Make this a rainbow thread! Hehehe</font>

<font color="blue">Welcome starry mummy.
how old is your #1? Which gynae you visiting now? Haha, then i shall use blue. Make it a colourful thread like you said :p</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi Sksf,
Great to hear your bleeding has stopped! Don't stop taking your prog pills and try not to walk too much. As far as I know, there's no harm taking those pills so just keep popping them as long as you need it.

My #1 is almost 28 months old and I am seeing Dr Fong Yang at Paragon (I think babiesmeme also seeing him). I also see the Eu Yan Sang Paragon sinseh and taking her baotai medicine for the first trimester.

Colours make me happy - that's what Barney the dinosaur says hahahaha :p</font>

Sksf: now feeling better. Occasionally I check if got baby heartbeat nw n then. Haha... Paranoid but play safe ma

Starry: hi hi! Welcome to the oct club!
happy.gif

Hi Starry,
Welcome! And indeed God is good! Every baby is a gift! Seeing the tiny flickering of the heartbeat is still amazing feel for me though it's my 3rd baby!
happy.gif

Today is a good day for me...no puking so far and my appetite is so good that I can eat a whole packet of fried mee hoon
happy.gif
Hopefully this means my MS is gone for good!

And another good news is that I don't have to travel for business next week! My boss decides take over and fly on my behalf! Yipee!

<font color="119911">littlekmum
I bought a pair of exercise shoes after the confinement with #1. After more than 2 years it's still brand new! Kekeke!

Njon
Ur boss very good leh...

Hee! I used happy colour green!
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hi HI Starry Mummy!! wow nice !!! Blue, orange &amp; purple!
happy.gif
this surely brightens up the day!!
bounce.gif

Welcome to the club! Cant Agree more with Njon every child is reli God's blessing!! Thank god for this gift. Being a 1st time mum, seeing the little heartbeat on the screens makes me so touched lo!! wanted to grab the gynae hand!! *near to kissing the gynae la!! LOL thats hw excited it can be.

I also seeing sinseh frm EYS Paragon Starry Mummy. I stopped taking it as during that time i've spotting. so i heard some mummies say beta don take 1st so i didnt. will wait till 2nd trim then start to take all tis "bu" stuffs.

Great news Njon! U can siam flyin. think nw unstable when u stabilised then go for biz trip is beta. My MS seems like stopped too &amp; I can finish my meal. hope its gone for good also.

However, now after a meal my tummy will b super hard!!! n looks big!! OMG... hvnt even 3months like tis.. *faint*

Ms Lala, pls take care &amp; don chase after the bus next time ah. hve 2 b careful wait for next one. don rush. b extra crful k.</font>

Kikilala: I use my hands to feel my chest n upper tummy. Usually heartbeat faster than normal. But make sure in a relaxed mood. I nt so high-tech use handheld dipper haha

GNL: if missed the bus, I must wait super long for another one. I was wondering if govt can increase the no of buses, hw cm dun increase the frequency... Duhz. Nw cm to tink of it, feel guilty for my lil one.

How to make colorful text? I wan my text nice nice hehe

Back