(2012/08) Aug 2012

any place has pasar malam fair? Wanted to get a cheap cheap mattress to be used during post natal massage. Since it will smell, if throw, not so heartache.

I also want to buy a new mattress for cot. My cot is pass down from #1, want to get mattress cos the last one quite stained.

Any place for mattress protector?

J~A:
Do we have to call them to arrange? I thought they are supposed to contact us instead?

ivftwins:
For mattress protector, I usually get those waterproof kind, bought from BPs...

ivftwins,
used the thin foldable mattress for post natal massage, going to use the same one again kept fr #1 time, think can get fr ntuc extra..

mattress for cot can get fr kiddy palace got 20% for members now..

i also got the waterproof mattress protector from BP.

ninger,
they didnt call me so i called them, 6766 3888

mattress - i borrowed my sonny mattress (dun1 too much mattress) and use another old bedsheet cover to cover lor .. maybe i will take one quilt cover to cover as added protection ..

J~A - nw col dun dare let me go out lunch alone already .. soo paisay sia .. really suay sia .. suay and xia suay .. -__-"
happy.gif

haiz 7 more wks to go b4 baby hopefully all my pains will be gone then ..

aiyo, not paiseh or xia suay...
even if got pple see, also nvm because stranger...and if pple u know also shd sympathise..dont think so much ok. most impt is mother and baby is fine.
when is your c-section ?

icic..me too hope to deliver latest that week hopefully before 7th lunar month...8 more weeks left, u prepared everything already ??

any mummies going to induce to avoid 7th lunar month ??

ignore those gossip mongers..those who anyhow talk/laugh/spread rumours will get bad karma.

J~A - nt yet .. still doing overtime hopefully nxt wk is my last overtime for work and i can really prep then lor ..

i need to clean the bathtub for baby, some more stains on the clothes (last try before i give up and accept the stains) and then machine wash using baby settings for bb clothes and etc ..

the bottles also need to re-wash one more time and sterilizer re-wash one more time .. the food blender will re-wash again when required ..

i havent bought the sesame oil and etc ... and red dates etc etc ..

so no im nt all prep .. need get a pail and a scoop and a washcloth as well haiz ..

Ayukie: Relax! Actually now you are not feeling well, get hubby to do all those chores for you, don't exert yourself further. For the stains on the clothes, did you try vanish? soak them for some time with it then see if the stain disappears?

On waterproof mattress protector, i think can just use those changing diaper sheets? Also since it's waterproof, I'm not very keen on it cos it would meant that it would trap heat and well and the mattress would not be well ventilated?

star - tried varnish but still gt some stains haiz .. think the stains too long liaoz ..
hubby no idea wad to do as well haiz dun depend on me better ..

Beetlebug, let me try check with them if possible to tag in your as a last order. Are you able to receive PM if not can give me your email so I can email you on the details.

Dear all,

went for checkup and at 29 wks and 3 days, bb's wgt at 1.5kg and head is still up..Worried cos want natural and scared too big.. Also, have been experiencing tummy pain and can't sleep at night, no matter which position I sleep. Am very tired too..Do you all sleep early and hv at least 8 hrs of rest?

Seems like many of you are buying BN freestyle from beautyloft. Unlike me, looking for a cheap and gd 2nd hand freestyle. cheapo...haha...my mum said should get new ones cos bb drinking the milk pumped out, more hygenic. I'm in a dilemma cos already have 2nd hand mini electric plus and avent manual pump. This preg got thyroid and not sure if I can pump exclusively for long and buying BN is a huge investment..really hard to sell away if not much milk right?

For goon diaper, if u got leave ur email then they will email u the delivery date time instead. Mine was delivered ytd

Ayukie: if the clothes are white then try bleach?

BBL, Ayukie, Ninger
Thanks for advising on Strep B test!

I got my cot mattress protector from Ikea.

It doesn't make a difference if we collect the pumps from Beautyloft earlier or later since it's an US set and there's no warranty right?

movenpick, since you have spare pumps maybe you can get a BN one later if there's milk supply.
I have no standyby pumps therefore I thought even if borrowing still need to replace the spare parts which are rather costly might as well get a BN one.
I'm also confused about the spare parts when I see the whole list in the BP.

Movenpick: u r only at wk 29 still some time to go, don worry abt bb turning. Some bb turning as late as after 35 wks. On bb weight, i think that's ard avg, but overally depend on ur own body size. Pump a lot of us choose to buy BN cos the difference is not big, beautyloft sells for 460 for the entire set. If u buy second hand i think still 200-300 plus and u have to get a whole set of the spare parts (for hygience purpose) which easily cost some more. Then if u suay, the pump breaks down then u have to spend more money to repair. Imo if this is ur #1 and u do intend to have another, can get BN then keep for 2nd child. At least u know the condition of the usage. After u plan to stop then can sell cheap.

ive been MIA for quite smtime. maid came. back to wrk. =\ stressful..hais.

maid so far so gd. taught her to cook, she v eager to cook. dk if its jus starting or what la. that day i dusted my blog to just blog about her sia. these few days feeling so sleepy n breathless. =( im in w34 tdy.

helloes all mummies & babies, congrats to those who've popped! =).. hehe.

anw, my new bp is up. let me know if anyone gettings okies?
7179602.jpg

6 designs for you to choose from, each set inclusive of postage @ $28!

shall be planning a meetup in July. =)
me on leave on 6th.. gg kkh for checkup. but 245, so can mit earlier? or maybe aft 23, =x *grins* cos my ML starting on 23.

actually whether new or 2nd hand doesnt matter so much cause actually its by luck whether you get a faulty set or a good one .. anyway i got the us set cause a friend last time check servicing locally is abt 50 each so works out still affordable and if worse case get another set
(shdnt b that suay i hope ..) as for the spare parts costs it may be worth or nt worth depends on how you see it and if there are still existing warranty period because note us set dont have warranty in sg .. and if you already have a pump and the price for the parts should work out cheaper than another pump anyway u can use first and then upgrade later or you may wish to sell off your existing first before getting another ..
i intend to sell off my avent manual pump (used abt 4 times only with some new spare parts) soon haha when i get to taking it out and erm wiping it ..

I am having such a bad morning!! I dun understand why some big boss’s comments can be so mean!!

The thing is I did not know my bosses have arrange me to attend a training in Mid July and I was asking my boss if I can dun attend because I know training are taxing and I am worried that I would not be able to concentrate and hence would like to give the chance to others since company paid for it…

Then my boss says she will go on my behalf so that do not waste the chance. Then my big boss was telling my boss “what kind of excuse is this? so does it mean when she is working she also can not concentrate?” when I heard it I felt so pissed leh.. what kind of unfair statement is that.. when project given to me, I also will finish it what.. training and daily work is different thing… I need a lot more energy to concentrate in class.. she still comment I also pregnant before but doesn’t have this problem. then my boss told me to ignore la.. she understands everybody’s body is different.. There are so many preggie in the office.. some vomit and din come for months then is she going to say they are not performing also? I am not like pin pointing anyone or what.. but why is she so mean??!! And today’s lunch will have a celebration for her birthday.. I seriously do not know how to fake happiness….

I was asking if I can dun attend then my boss says she will take up instead.. if they ask me to go I will go… if now I say its ok I can attend all the more they will think I geng in the first place right? Since big boss already got the impression that I geng already what can I say..

ARGH!

sigh.. JC.. this is called 好人被雷劈. good intention misunderstood... ignore her lar. she dun appreciate a good employee.. then too bad for her. Your direct boss understand is good enough! its Friday, be happy!!

Kitty > I got to paint a fake smiley face later... damn upset over it... I must be blind thinking that she is understanding. She always appear to be understanding.. What a joke.

I read the article i think the J&J still safe to use.. its just giving fake positive results?

JC I understand how u feel, anyway few more weeks to go before you go on ML endure. I am away for work for 2 weeks liao and doc gave me another week of MC tille end of next week but I also paiseh to take so long, so decided to just work from home next week. sometimes we may think too much and worry how ppl think, i guess we jsut have to close both our ears and eyes.

Hi mummies to be, congrats! I am from May mummies and Just would like to know if anyone is interested in the following, just PM me..

1. Medela 8 oz bottle (set of 3, wide base nipple) M size

2. Avent Classic 2 pc anti-colic system (set of 3) 0m+

3.Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple S (0-3Mths)

4. Medela S size teats (one box 2 pcs), altogether I have 4 boxes. M size teats (2 boxes)

Thanks. Just PM me. Enjoy your pregnancy!
happy.gif

All brand new pieces.

haiz...my blood test came back and it shows that I still have bacterial infection so doc advised me not to go out in the event I catch more virus...i am getting worried and sianz also cos been at home for the past week.

Thanks mummy.. I checked with 1 of my col.. she says big boss sometimes talk like that one and everybody just suffer in silence.. *pulls hair*

AG> I think she MAY treat ppl with MC better.. other colleagues who is on MC for weeks she nv say anything.

I wonder if she is going to object me to WFH from 1st August. my boss has approved liao. will know soon.

Chill okie JC. Smtimes i also think take MC better, if we too nice rite they wil take for granted.

My EDD is on 11 Aug... But i apply my ML on 8 Aug. Dun wan to waste it ah. Guess if before that feeling uncomfy just take MC den work from home if fit. Coz some black sheep misuse the flexibility of working from home.

Nowadays my both legs would take turns to cramp haiz.

Guess this weekend i have to start washing and unpack stuffs. How many of you actually buy new wardrobe for baby?

Happy: me! If i sleep on 1 side for too long. Nxt day have to ask hubby massage.

TBU: i only bought a small cupboard frm ikea to put in my room to put bb clothes n stuff. Nxt time buy proper wardrobe then current one can use to store her toys instead.

JC
ignore ignore..bb more impt...

TBU
i biught new 5-tier toyogo drawer for my bb..now got 2 drawers..one for my elder son one for bb..but i think still not enough..

yeah now doc give me MC I will take it and the most just wfh but at least can still rest when needed.
I also just bought a ikea cupboard and place it in the living hall to store my #1 books and toys so that I can clear some drawers for bb. my boy loves it and out his stuff there liao and take up space when I have not aranged his things there. cos he knows its his cupboard
happy.gif

BBL-Yeahh! i got a toyogo drawer i think same as u , 5 tier. But is GREYYY
sad.gif
sad.gif
tskkk boring color. haha. wanted to get from Ikea but thinkin no lah save the money for else stuff.

Ltr am gg down to Dr Adrian for chck up @ 33 weeks. Not sure wat am i expecting but i have a lot of questions to ask him. haha

Anyone of u keep the cordblood?

OH!! Thanks Starfantasy! :S ya buttock super uncomfortable :S If sleep on the back, will feel very tired. Now to flip from left to right is sooooo uncomfortable :S

i am picking up my new maid next Wed. Pray very very hard.

Rykiel: The costume look very good! I am gg to C-sect around 22 July so if i order, will need to get it post. Is that possible?

Star: I am one of those finding it painful to sleep. Body aches back ache every night.
And I am still coping with constipation.....

Thanks mummies.. After a full lunch I felt better liao...

If she doesnt allow then i will request MC from gynae.. the walking is making me very tired and doc got tell me not to exert myself because my blood pressure is now at borderline and I hope it will not go up..

True enough being nice sometimes will be taken for granted. My MC is left with 3 days so if need to take so long let them deduct my leaves and deduct pay then. Put it crudely, nobody will say its their fault if anything happens. Luckily my immediate boss is still understanding its just the big boss. Now i know she is not as understanding as I thought she was

JC:
Cool down.... think positively, at least your immediate boss is still ok
happy.gif

I also bought a new 5-tier colorful toyogo storage to keep baby's clothing. Now all 5 tiers fully filled till almost cannot open liao.. jialat..

Finding myself heavier and heavier these days, can hardly walk or stand for too long. Will get backache easily. Really must start washing baby's clothes and prepare hospital bag liao, else later sure energy to do all these things.. haiz..my EDD on 15 Aug seems so far away....

Back