(2012/08) Aug 2012

Strep Bact Test:
Gynae will do it tonight when I see her for my 32 week check-up

CTG:
Will do on week 36, included in the package.

BBL:
#1 I was positive, #2 negative. This one will go for the test as well. I guess it's different with each pregnancy. You should do the test to play safe...

Hi ladies! I've already email out to those who have indicated their interest in ordering from Rich Food. If you haven't received the email, means i may have missed you out. If so kindly email me @ [email protected] with your info again.

And for those who have received the email, if there are no changes to be made and no replies from you, I will go ahead in sending the collated order to Nigel from Rich Food.

PM me if you want to know whether you're in the mailing list.

Hello Mommies
happy.gif

Yesterday went to check little one - he is now weighing 1.8kg @ Week 32. Opps.. i think i been eating too much cos the weight goes to me :p

Dear Mummies,

I have receive reply from Drymama, I will start PM you all the details I needed & the bank details for bank transfer.

Please note the following,

Delivery will be by normal post with no tracking. If Mothers wish to have registered mail. Please advice them to top us extra S$2.50. For smartpac, please top up S$3.50 ( Original price is S$4.70)

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Hazel Lim

Today is like i just completeted my 34 week , now entering my 35 week .. like sooooo fast ... told hubby jus 4 more weeks .. he was like so shock .. somehow i also tinking hw to survive the 4 weeks of no sleep .. haha

Anyway my strep b was +tive in abt 20 + weeks , but recently did a test again it was -tive .. so kinda tink nearer to date then do would be more relevant ba ..

Starfantasy:

My gynae so funny..he said dont need to book the hospital room cos dont know which exact date that I will be delivering..but i was thinking if dont book, will I have a room when I actually deliver?

Aiya..so in dilemma and confused what to do now..as I m in my 33weeks already
sad.gif

How abt u? u book it urself or the nurse in the clinic book it for u?

Kavychan: Actually what the gynae assistance do for so call booking is to inform the hospital that you'll be delivering there so that when you reach the hospital while u r in labour, the hospital would have all the info (like you and your hubby info, plus doc info) and won't ask you to fill in so many information (i guess you nor your husband have to mood to do much paper work too). For me, my gyane assistance book for me and after that i receive a pre-admission form from the hospital to fill in and mail back to them. The admission date I do not need to specify. Where are you planning to deliver? I'm delivering at Mt A.

kavychan, my hosp booking process is the same as Star. I m delivering at TMC.

n this year is dragon year... alot of bbies.. better do pre-booking.

Kavychan, mine is at NUH, so i need to so call tell them what kind of room I want before hand. Since they only have delux, 1 bedder & 4 bedder, which I choose the 1 bedder then the nurse will lock into their system in order to let the management team to know your preferance of the room. But due to our delivery date might change, therefore there no 100% sure that you will get the room you prefer on that day & immediate. Still have to so call depend on luck. LOL....

Dear Tea,

Sorry was working and sending at the same time. So a bit slow. I will email all of your by tonight. Hee Hee....

So sorry for the delay.

Hospital room confirm have but may not be your preference. Mt A book also only specify preference but no guarantee.

Hazel: Sure no prob. Will check and do transfer tonight. Thanks!

Star, Strep B Test-not sure if need to be tested since going for C-sect. Will also check with gynae on CTG.

Ninger, my package is not inclusive of CTG.
Gotta pay extra..

Hazel, no worries. Just afraid I miss to transfer on time cos I m from july mtb. Btw I only hv ocbc bank acct. Do u hv ocbc acct? If not, my payment transfer will need 3 days.

Starfantasy : thks alots for the advice..I will b delivering in TMC..think on my next visit to the gynae, i better ask the clinic to prebook for me..so scare that i wont have any room to stay ;p

Kitty Lim : U r delivering in TMC too? doing natural? have u done with the prebooking too? how many bedded ward u plan to stay? Ya..u r rite..this dragon yr alots of bbies..that y scare no available room then worst have to take the most ex room in TMC..then i will faint when i c the hospital bill..;p

Dear Mummies who ordered DryMaMa,

I have email/PM all of you.

Please check if you have received my email/PM & update me ASAP in order for me to arrange the delivery with DryMaMa.

Thank you.

Kavychan, yup i book 1 bedder. Cos this is my first time prefer my hubby to stay w me. will leave 2/4 bedder for #2 as he may need to take care of #1 next time. n yup, hoping for natural!

had a fall yest .. think im having a cold as well .. sooo tired
sad.gif

yest my ego was bruised .. today my bum, hands all bruised
sad.gif
the pain is worse today than yest ..

my gynae says he book for me .. i requested him to help me book 1 bedder but nt sure if he book liaoz anot .. will check with him week after when i see him ..

hihi,
anyone stay in/near Bukit panjang and hv engage massage lady huiling? i hv the cloth binder to give away. pm me if interested.

Ayukie:
Do take extra care. Hope you get well soon..jiayou!

BBL:
Yes, I think Strep B test is not necessary for C-sect.

Kavychan:
My gynae's nurse helped me booked the room as well (few months ago), for delivery at Parkway East (Eastshore). Indicated preference but as the rest mentioned, there is no guarantee coz it all depends on the room availability at the time of your delivery.

My boy's weight is 2kg at 32 weeks during check-up last evening. Hopefully he doesn't balloon too much for the last 8 weeks.. *sweat* Now I see durian must control coz it's my favourite!! arghhh

beetlebug, i buying from mybeautyloft and will be collecting this friday.. But its should be the standard set as per the website.

What’s Included1 - Freestyle pump
1 - Black microfiber tote bag
1 - Lithium ion battery
1 - AC adaptor/charger
1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack
4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids
1 - Double pumping kit
2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
1 - Set of tubing
2 - Membranes
1 - Hands-free accessory kit
Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide

I'm buying from beauty loft as well but only in July since now a bit tight on cash.

Yes, durian is so nice, esp love the red prawn and mao shan wang type. But cannot eat too much le, cos don want bb to grow too fat. Hehe

i gt my freestyle frm beautyloft a while ago think in march or so ..

just received my ameda spare parts frm bp as well ...

so left with charging the freestyle i think my pumping career prep is abt there .. so yeah gg get some tvb serials to entertain while i pump as well ..

actually i also dunno wad other things to prep esp the food part haiz

beetlebug, better email and reserve 1 set.. She says she had stock coming in everyweek, but i emailed her a mth ago.. In case she run out..

Star, initially i wanna collect in July too, but scared too rush then scarli no stocks, so brought forward to get in end June instead..
happy.gif

Durian, finally bought 1 today, collecting in the evening, hopefully is nice..
happy.gif

Ayukie, i also pain at pelvic there for soooo long, hopefully tomorrow go gynae he dun tell me i gotta bedrest now.. hahaha..

Ayukie: Get hubby to do a little massage on the bum?

ET: I also emailed beautyloft a month ago. But cos now tight on cash, bo bian have to collect later since it's cash on delivery. Actually sat i gg those 1 day durian trip with hubby and mum, can get to eat again but have to control...

Ayukie: U want to go see a chiropractor? If it's bum can ask hubby massage, but spine better see someone professional.

ET: Haiz, never thought spend so much on bb. Every month now hubby complain bank no money.. LOL

Star:
It won't stop here.. next time there'll be monthly 'investment' on infantcare/childcare/nanny fees + diaper + milk powder + jabs + other misc. expenses!!
LOL!

ytd i remembered abt the Goon diapers bought fr Motherhood fair, suppose to deliver this wk. called them and they scheduled delivery tomorrow..

Back