(2012/08) Aug 2012

Mj,
hmm the setup take abit of time but with exp everything is faster..i think 5 mins setup is enough for me..then dont have to monitor fire..let it brew..

Yanlin good to hear that..keep the positive vibes!
happy.gif
Bb can feel you..

I m not working in tuas.. just that we have no time to go out to buy food.. cos working in a preschool.. the children come again after the 1st session is over.. only 15 mins break and the coffeeshop downstairs closed down liao.. so not convenient to buy food.. but I off work at 3pm thou..

MJ, She told us she wanted resign but Hb scolded her n wanted her to contribute to family finance also. She told us he is earning 20k pm n still wanted a share of her peanut salary. Dunno her. May be carrying 'dr's wife' name is glamour?

Yanlin, good luck.. And I saw u put her, managed to see its a gal already?

Evelyn, your MIL is really machiam Taiwanes drama.. hahaha..

Talking about moisturizer, i am using Mustela de, smell very nice and is good.. Lucky for me, my tummy is small for no.1, not much stretch marks and i used those free samples i collected from bb fairs.. hahaha.. Plus maybe i big size so tummy used to the stretch liao..

Urchin hehe hi fellow preschool teacher! How abt making some warm food and take thermos with you? And pasta salads is another choice..well that's cold lah..wow..just 15mins is a tad stressing to gobble down food in a way..understand cos sometimes some children are being fetched late and some loose ends to tie etc...

Xie Xie Ni MummyR!
happy.gif

kola tan Welcome to the club!
happy.gif
And thanks for the tips..i don't hv POSB acct..maybe i'll ask my sister for a favour..but what do you meant by changing the points for the cream? How many points must one have then? And im surprised that clarins is sold in watsons!

mahjiong:
Taiwan soy sauce is machiam our light soy sauce, just a bit sweeter.

They only have one type. So I brought my own light and dark soy sauce here. :p

No no,
I didn't ask the gender. But got the gut feeling is a ger.. Hee Hee.. Will update when I know the gender.. all the best to all of us. I will keep you all in my prayer.
now, anyone seeing dr in NUH?

Yanlin: that's good to know!! Don't worry as bb will definitely be strong!!!

Chrisl; ya beautynscent website is cheap.. At least $15 off retail..

Sherry seems like it and also free delivery wif certain amt purchased!
happy.gif
I'll go finger shop now!

I m working in a preschool in sembawang. Won't put the name here cos u probably din hear before. N i dun want others to know who i m since there're only 2 eng teacher in my sch. Haha.
I have abt 30 mins to eat cos i will eat with the children but no time to buy cos by the time the first batch goes back, the second batch already at the door.

Oh n thou i would love to have hot food for lunch, i doubt the food will b hot even in a thermos. Cos by the time i cook to the time i eat think already 5-6 hrs. N since i dun cook at night, to prepare food in the morning is so tiring. Then got to wake up at 5+ or 6am. Sometimes i bring soba but its cold soba i put in the fridge instead cos sch only have fridge n not microwave.

wah urchin tricky leh..the team could try to convince principal to get a microwave..it doesn't cost much these days..btw, then how abt the children? Do they eat warm food in sch? The sch i was in used to have the aunty to cook for teachers as well..maybe can pay a little more to aunty to cook extra for teachers is another option in your case
happy.gif

hmz i live in sembawang now but my boy attending preschool at yishun .. ive saw the teachers in my boy class eat what my boy eat .. the aunty cook abit more and they eat lor ..

Haha, there used to b a microwave but moved away cos principal thinks its unhealthy to eat microwaved food n i also dunno if tat was still working. We have a small steamer n oven but like v troublesome. The children only eat snacks in sch ie biscuits, bread, cake etc. So no hot food either. My previous sch have lunch for kids so we just eat same as them. But this one no lunch only snacks so headache lor.

Kola > yup I bot from the last recent Isetan sale.

Sherry> I remember a mummy mentioned before Venus or beaute spring in amk is selling less than 50 for the oil. I know they have other outlets n it's cheaper than beauty scent. Will check it out.

hi mummies!

i just need to post this now. a long sob story but i needed to share somewhere. i was traumatised with a gynae visit earlier on. even now, after 3+hrs, i still can't get over it.

i saw streak of blood in my discharge earlier today and called my regular gynae for advise. the nurse said i should make a trip down to see my dr since the streak of blood is red. i have spotting 1+ week ago, to be on the safe side, i rushed down to see my dr. when i arrived, my dr had gone for an emergency c-sec and another delivery. my dr asked if im ok to see another gynae in the same clinic since he is not sure how long will he take. i agreed considering the long wait.

i was directed to see a female dr, she did a tummy scan and said she saw the HB. i was relieved. next, she said i must do a V-scan to check why am i bleeding again. that was when it all started. she was quite rough and the v-scan was a painful one. i have done countless v-scan before but this was horrible. after the scan, her nurse passed me a pad and i looked at her blindly, only to realise later that i was bleeding. i was shocked, it was much more than spotting and red colour. i had spotting before but not that much blood.

after the v-scan, the dr said im fine. nothing wrong with the little one and me. gave me another jab, asked me to continue with my medication and another week of hospitalisation leave to rest. her nurse told me later that it could be becos of the v-scan, that's why im bleeding more. that explain why i was in pain during the scan.

i left the clinic in a daze. i can't get over the v-scan and bleeding. my hubby was worried asked why is a v-scan required and was it safe. i have not done any v-scan since the day i tested +ve. i did some search on web earlier and it seems to be ok. i can't stop going to the toilet to see if im still bleeding and i just can't stop thinking about the whole experience.

im just praying hard now and look forward to my Oscar this Friday. hope everything will be ok.

Loves,
stay strong! ow u need to be on strict bedrest.
Ask someone to look after you for this whole week.
V-scan is fine. I did them previously.
Did te gynae checked on the blood volume? Did she tell you why u got bleeding? Anyway, u must rest well. Meds are only a small marginal, bed ret is more important.

Love-
I've also done v scan as well..male docs generally very gentle..looks like female docs more rough..dunno but I'd experienced 2 female gynaes b4 & 1 of whom just pushed the probe in very roughly.. & 2nd 1also was very rough..so I opted 4male gynae since..rest well..

mahjong, sherry
Thanks for the welcome
happy.gif

Loves,
Hope everything will be fine. Rest well!

Ayukie
Can start using stretch mark asap when u alrdy know u r pregnant. It helps in preparing your skin to be more flexible esp when the tumny is big.

I used it too late in pregnancy. So many ugly marks left from my first pregnancy..
sad.gif

loves,
Pls take care and just have complete bedrest.

yanlin,
glad to hear the good news, continue to stay strong and positive...

Ayukie,
I use the palmers cocoa butter one coz can be bought conveniently at watsons hehe. but frankly i dun really like the smell so after this tube will switch to something else.

Sherry,
Meant to try the chicken essence, but have not gotten round to it.

Evelyn,
Your MIL sounds like a terror! Kudos to you for putting up with her!

Mummies, have you told your boss yet abt your maternity leave? I wanted to tell her today but was warned by my colleague that her tongue very sharp today, not good mood better stay clear so I will wait till tomorrow. She's a single lady, late 30s, not easy to work with. Dun think she's gonna be very happy when I tell her lor. Keeping my fingers crossed she will be in a good mood tomorrow!

Loves, See your Gynae again tomorrow n address your concern? I never do v scan b4, but do heard some mummies commented tat it is painful. But if cause spotting, then scary. But dun think much, have good nice sleep now n lets see wat dr say tomorrow if possible.

hi all!

@yanlin - congrats on the great news, keep your mood positive and i am sure all will be fine!

@chrisl, i got my clarins cream + oil from HK, they are abt 60. SG sells 80ish if i m not wrong, but my cousin saw swanson @ chinatown going for 50 so i m planning to get my 2nd bottle there.

anyone know where there are exercise classes for expecting mums? like yoga classes?

all,
Now we keep praying and just prayed for Novena for Mother of Perpetual Help. Praying for all of our smooth pregnancy to,other hood, pray for the safe aminoc test procedure, and also bless our dearly professor that is now looking aft the little one. Now, our hope is for a normal test result, and bb is healthy. Keep telling be to be zhen Qi. We already got the best doctor for the little one. Keep telling baby we can't afford to loose bb as keep telling the bb to be strong. To stay strong and fight this battle with mummy. Bb must also stay as strong as mummy.

Loves,
Will you be able to see your regular gynae again to seek his advise?

See tomorrow you still got fresh bleeding, if so, maybe see the gynae again.

I read somewhere in the forum before. a TCM sinseh advise on cook 糯 米 with 莲藕,cook into porridge form and eat. A lot of them try before and claim it stop bleeding. Maybe you wanna try?

Meanwhile, rest well and don't move too much, don't carry heavy thing as well.

Hope everything turn fine.

Love> prob monitor tonight and if u still feel uneasy, go to us gynae.. But gynae did say v scan will result in some spotting..

Yogi08> haha made using three hours but finish it in less than 15 mins
Removed the skin n oily parts but the soup still hv a layer of oil.. Taste pretty good, add in a bottle of chicken of essence with some pao sheng...

Yanlin,
Heard a lot about the church in Novena. God will answer your prayer. You have come so far, 没甚么能难倒你。Your bb is listening to you everyday. BB will be good and wanna to join you in the family.

Stay positive and all the best and wish you best of luck for your coming amino test.

take care yanlin. I had quite bad bleeding once, but the blood was from the polyp disintegrating.

Just rest more & drink more water. Remember to take your foliic acid regularly.

<font color="aa00aa">yanlin, Chrisl, ohbaby, yogi08, QQ, vinwee, Sherry</font>
<font color="aa00aa">thanks dears. feel better sharing it here. bleeding getting lesser, more like spotting now. im telling myself the bleeding earlier was due to the badly done v-scan since it was not that serious before i saw the female dr.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">powerwee</font>
<font color="aa00aa">reading back today's post and saw you had one thin strand of blood. that was exactly what i had today. have you called or seen dr yet?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">yanlin</font>
<font color="aa00aa">happy for you. glad that you are in prof's good hands. bb will be fine!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Chrisl</font>
<font color="aa00aa">totally agree on female dr. that's the reason why im only seeing male dr. so much gentler.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">QQ, Sherry</font>
<font color="aa00aa">i'll be seeing my dr on Friday after Oscar so i shall pour my sorrows to him then. ;p</font>

<font color="aa00aa">vinwee</font>
<font color="aa00aa">thanks! will let my mum about the 糯 米 with 莲藕, maybe ask her to cook for me.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">RE: Stretch Mark Cream</font>
<font color="aa00aa">im currently using Mustela. tried smelling palmers and can't take the smell. happy with Mustela so far.</font>

vinwee,
Yeah. With god's grace, all prayers will be answered.
We prayed in the church before for successful fertility treatment n our prayer was being answered instantly.
when I experienced bleeding, I went tithe church again, n the bleeding did not repeat at all.
it was a miraculous experience with god's grace. with god's will,everything is possible. god is good. alleluia!

Am so lazy to apply stretch mark cream.. Think I will just continue with my normal butter cocoa cream.. Bought clarins previously, ended up still left with one third after I pop haha
Goes to show how lazy I m

Hey Louise, do you still experience bleeding due to poylp? How do we know that the bleeding is poylp? Sigh! I thought mine had already more or less disintergrated since the bleeding had stopped! But it just keep coming back! Sometimes I can't stop to worry if it is the discharge from the poylp or is blood clot!

Hello!

I'm kiasu and started using clarins oil and stretchmark cream when I was week 7. Can get when Metro Paragon has 20% storewide which is quite often like almost every month or so. Otherwise I heard that Ocean at Chinatown sells it v cheap too. Not sure how much though.

Back