(2012/08) Aug 2012

Thanks all for your concern. My mil called. She will be coming over to take care of me.

Hugs hugs. . Baby must hang in there. Love u all.

Yanling,

My doc did not point out the white thing outside, just say "cannot see". But he was confident it is a real pregnancy and it is at an early stage.

This is my second pregnancy, so maybe I am less kan chiong. For first kid, my first doc visit was when I had spotting, and I could see the water bag then (5wk2d). Compared to the first one, this check-up timing is slightly early. Since baby is so tiny, it can grow very fast within those few days.

Cannot see, or no morning sickness may not mean anything is wrong. (Am I too optimistic?) Just wait a few more days or one week to check again.

Have a good rest, we will all pray for you. You will see the waterbag, heartbeat soon.

Dear all,
My test result has came out. Hcg blood test shown its a established pregnancy n no anemia. Now on bed rest . Luckily I have this iPad to spend my time. Thanks to Steve jobs.

Meishan, I have no ms too. Going to visit the doc this sat and retake blood test.

Good to hear things are fine.
happy.gif

yanlin,
yes!!! =P higher higher hcg level this sat! hahaa..

meishan,
hahaaa... i like your attitude! yes! be positive!!!

6417868.jpg

100% Cotton Hanky/WashCloth from Korea

1 Pack (10 pcs) - $8.90 each (Less than $1 a piece!)
Above 3 packs - $8.50 each

I want to introduce this 100% cotton hanky for babies. It's brought in from Korea and I personally use no other hankies/wash cloths but these for my 1 year old baby. Since she was born till now, I have been using these hankies as washcloth for her face and body (even my CL says its very good and she has never seen it before!).

They are also used as burp clothes and her hanky for going out. In her first 6 months, she has slight reflux and frequently threw up. I prefered to use these cloths instead of tissue paper as they are much gentler to the skin.

It's super soft, thin, washes and dries easily and very cheap too! It can be washed over and over again in the washing machine and doesn't tear easily.

They come in packs of 10 at $8.90 each. If you get 3 packs and more, its $8.50. Postage is calculated separately or collection can be arranged.

PM me if keen. Thanks

Now I m happier. Had second round of lunch, hope bb can grow healthily inside my womb. Thanks to all again.
Now on healthy meal, everyday got fish and
Vege with rice. I hate meats these days.
Have u all got maternity bra? I got mine from mother care. They are quite good. I'm so glad that doc told me its a established pregnancy. So I have to rest well. Yay!!

Now I m happier. Had second round of lunch, hope bb can grow healthily inside my womb. Thanks to all again.
Now on healthy meal, everyday got fish and
Vege with rice. I hate meats these days.
Have u all got maternity bra? I got mine from mother care. They are quite good. I'm so glad that doc told me its a established pregnancy. So I have to rest well. Yay!!

Re: maternity/nursing bras
=) can try bravado! i heart them!!! i'm still refusing to change back to my triumph bras till now lor!

and yes yanlin, happy mommy = happy and growing baby!

Yes, I do feel tired all the time. Take double boiled black chicken soup, this will helps. I tried them before.

Wo Ho!!!!!! Yan Lin. So happy for u. Ease your heart now!!! Good good good!!! Rest well sweetie.!!

Ya. I'm feeling tired. I should be more more more positive!! Haha. Cheer up!!

seriously this morning i could feel the devil invading my heart and making me feel paranoid again! i need hugs!!! ppl please tell me it's ok to feel the tugging sensation at the sides of the womb? hahaa...

haha!! Jljz: Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug Hug hug. Come on!! Stay position my dear!! I jus starting to ease my heart!!

Hi all..

Congratz all mummies to be!!!

Hope i'm not intruding this thread.. coz i'm actually from July 2011 thread..

Came in here becoz my frenz is in here too!! i'm so excited for her!

Just to share:
I gave birth to my ger on Jun 2011 when she is at 36weeks.. suppose EDD is July... so consider preemie.. thank god she is of good weight and no need to stay in NICU.

Throughout the whole pregnancy.. i dun have any major symptoms.. except feeling extremely tired till i can doze off while typing during office whole.. No MS, heartburning and water retention also.. my diet was as per normal except that i snack alot more..

Hence, to all mtb... i think u dun have to worry so much if u dun have any symptoms...

jljz>> *Hugs*...

Re: Maternity Bra

u all can start to buy maternity bra to wear le.. is good to start wearing now.. as ur body is starting to generate and produce milk... will help to prevent blockage of milk ducts..

Can get it from gmarket if u all dun wanna invest in expensive one.. Quality not bad..

Samantha,
hahahaa... thanks babe!!! my stupid hubby lor!!! say me getting more n more paranoid.. guess it just got into me.. YESSSSS! everything is going to be okie for all of us!!! hahaa..

piyo,
thank you thank you!!!

feel so loved and supported in here!

just last month I bought myself so many new bras and this month I find out I'm preg now need to go buy a whole load of new ones again haha.

how are you all getting on. I'm feeling pretty good but a bit cranky at times

I had spotting last night. Went to doc today and could see the sac !! (2 days ago cannot see anything)
happy.gif
Gave me the an tai medicine and also bedrest for the whole weekend.

Jia you everyone !!

Hi Meishan, your post has ease me a lot too. I have been on bedrest since yesterday. I tried not to bend down and doc asked me not to move around. So I have been lying on the bed or sofa the entire day and eat at dining table only. Sit for a while also. Guess what? My hubby helped me to shower, coz I don't want to bend me knees. Today is my 5 weeks pregnant. I m going to my doctor this Saturday, then will be my week 5 and 2 days. What have u all seen on 5 weeks 2 days? Mind to share? Thanks.

Jljz, hugs to you. Glad you are better now.

yanlin,
=P thanks! yeah.. mind is a very powerful tool! instils all kinds of emotions in us!!! hahaa... have a good rest! how i wish i can be home resting too! hahaa.. i still have to do filing lor! that means to climb up and down n carrying heavy stuff... hahaaa..

I m so happy. HR just called and told me that recruitment for temp staff has approved by the CEO. The temp staff is coming in next Monday. Can ask him to get the audit samples from those heavy arch files.
Today got constipation le.
Jljz, don't carry lots of heavy stuffs. You must take care of ur self. Ask ur colleague for help. I asked my tenant to take the rice container from top of wardrobe for me, then I called him to go bt panjang plaza to help me to carry groceries. LOL. He is so kind. Remember to take care yah! Jia you!

CongratS tweety!!!

Yanlin Tmr u going to see doctor? Tell us more good new Tmr all right. Rest well this few days!!! =)

Jijz: be careful while u work. Dun overtired yourself!! Let your colleagues know your suitation. Let them help u if u need!

Dear Samantha, I m going to the doctor this saturday. To retake the hcg test an check on baby's amniotic sac. My doctor did not see it.

yanlin : whats hcg test on baby's amniotic sac for ? v chimmm..

hmmm when need to start buying maternity bra? how to choose? alemark my first time v blur.

Tanny, when u feel the bra u r using now can't fit and not comfortable anymore.then change them. I changed mine when I was 4 weeks pregnant.

Tanny, i meant check on amniotic sac and check the hcg test. If the hcg level doubled, then is a normal pregnancy.sorry for the typo. If lower, means miscarriage, if remained the same, then is ectopic pregnancy, that's why my doc need me to retake hcg test. Still can't see water bag even at 4 weeks 6 days. I will be 5 weeks 2 days tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.

Oh I'm at 6 weeks and haven't done any scan yet.. I only took a HCG bea test earlier... Keeping my fingers and toes v tight.... V scaredy now...... Then must wait for 8 weeks... What happens at 8 weeks? Got limbs is it? My toes are feelin so cold..

My boobs still same size I think.. Never feel it changing leh

thanks, yanlin and Samantha..

yanlin, 2 nov.. i took a scan on wed.. now too small cant see much.. will do another scan when in wk9..

Tweety, which week are u in now? I just had my lunch at home.
Dear all, just to share the precious moments with u all. I put my palms on my uterus, I tell my baby papa n mama loves you so much, you must work hard together fora heathily you. May you blessed with the joy and love from Jesus and you will grow healthily as Jesus wanted it to be. Then my tummy got cramps suddenly n it stops. It's amazing . I m being so lucky that I conceive on the first cycle of fertility treatment, thanks to Dr. charles Lim from mount e hospital. so I believe the my luck will still go on until giving birth to the precious one.
Mother Mary has granted my wish, I believe we are also blessed with a healthy baby. I will also keep all in my prayer.

Jljz, yes, horned catholic. My hubby is free thinker, he goes to church with me. Our baby will be baptism and become catholic too.

Helloall! This tread is so active
happy.gif
Was absent for 3 days, and we have so many new additions - welcome mummies-to-be.

Congratulations to all, 4/5/6/7 weeks. For those having severe MS, or should I say severe all-day sickness, hang in there! *i am suffering too*

On the bright side - TGIF!!!

Back