(2012/08) Aug 2012

Ym, i totally understand how you feel....I had severe MS while i was pregnant with my daughter for 5months!

Bring a plastic bag wherever you go...so you dont need to puke in public places...

Samantha, I m staying at bt panjang. I m planning to stick with my fertility doctor until I m 16 weeks. Then switch to another dr lim at mount e hospital.

Hi yanlin: is it your first child? Which part of bukit panjang? Next time if gt group outing. We can meet up. Haha.

Omg! Im just here to congrats tanny and Yanlin! I'm really really very happy and thrilled for you girls
happy.gif
take care yeah!

wow its amazing to see how close our due dates actually are.

I'm going back to my gynae from my first pregnancy. Dr Goh Shen Li at KKH [the private suite] I'd def recommend her she's very gentle, patient and does detailed scans and she doesn't rush you. Also prints out lots of pics haha

I haven't yet gone for a scan just confirmed my pregnancy at my husbands clinic will be going in Jan it'd the earliest appointment I could get.

hi all, my edd based on online calculator is abt 4 aug...

juz went to see a gynae and did an ultrasound..juz a sac at this moment...

H : dr Goh shen Li is a Chinese or Singaporean? Is she good in her stitching? How about yr delivery experience with her? And how much does it cost, yr #1 delivery? I'm considering Gynae at the moment still..

Tanny dear! I'm 25 weeks now and trying to take it easy from now on. You must take care yeah
happy.gif
soooo happy for you
happy.gif

Tanny, she's a Singaporean Chinese, if you go on the KKH website and search doctor you can see her picture and view her profile. Her stitching was good and healed very fast for me. Delivery was good I remember feeling so relieved when she walked into the room and she checked me calmed me down told me what was happening at each step of the way and roughly how long left to deliver based on contractions and dilation. Overall I was happy with her and that's why I'm taking her again. She's also just given birth to her baby.

As for charges I'm seeing her at KKH at the private suite so it's a little more but it's faster and more comfortable and u don't have to queue up at the pharmacy can get the meds from there too. I must go back and check her charges but again I think it can be found on the kkh site.

Good morning mums! I just tested positive today.. now worried cause been drinking at least 1 cup of ice coffee and ice tea.. opps...

H : don't need to q at pharmacy? Or do u mean it's express queue at pharmacy? Or TPS can dispense medication? Where? I been there twice but did not see anyone getting medication at TPS. I Got my medicine at pharmacy.

Hi ladies.... I'm feeling so abnormal... No symptoms at all... So worrying... if beanie is ok inside..... It's a terrible wait for my gynae apptm this Friday. So scared....

Hello mummies.. so thankful after speaking to my boss that he allows me to work from home temporary... :D

I vomitted first time too today.. Usually just nauseous but nothing comes out but today i vomitted twice in the morning...

Also have spells of giddiness at times... Really amazed with you ladies who can continue to go to work normally.. i feel so sick on the bus i felt like some zombie going to work! Thank God for my understanding boss and colleagues.. :D

Dear All,
My finance audit has just started yesterday. This year we have system migration audit, and we have changed a new auditor. My gosh! Its going to be a lot of things to do. Year end closing is too tight. I must make sure i rest well. Requested additional headcount to help. But now everyone waiting for bonus, who will joins?
happy.gif

Hi tanny. No symptoms at all? Breast tender? 3more days to go. You'll can see result. I know how you feel to wait to see your gynae. I have to wait until next Thursday.

Hi,

I have following items for sale:

1. BRAND NEW Pigeon wipes with casing (multiple): $4.90
Usual: $7.90

2. BRAND NEW Tommee Tippee 0-3m Pacifier (x1): $4

3. BRAND NEW Pigeon Milk Bottles (x1): $13 each
Wide Neck, Peristaltic Nipple, BPA Free, 240ml

4. PRE-LOVED Organza Cloth for Maternity Shots: $8
White with Shimmer, 3M long, Used only once.

Collection at Sengkang MRT.
Pls email me at [email protected] for photos.

My EDD is expected on 28/06/2012 on the 1st visit but after 1 week later back to KK hospital, my EDD became 02/07/2012. I am going back for review on coming Tuesday. Have also been experiencing nasty MS, esp. after I take folic acid!!
sad.gif

tanny,
not to worry! different people experience different things during pregnancy. Even for the same person, each pregnancy is unique and different lor... so dun worry that much okie!

ladies,
perhaps we should all make it a point to say happy stuff in here! =) try to put less positive stuff to become more positive? hahaa...

so many BP mommies here huh? I'm still waiting for my bto to be built @ senja!

oh great yanlin! =P hehee.. yeah we should all catch up with one another one of these days!

by the way, for folic acid, you all can try getting from unity pharmacy. =) cheapest there!

yanlin,
cramps? could be uterus is expanding. =) dun worry.. keep observing. if no see fresh red blood is okie. brown spotting is alright.

anyone told your superior already?

I've got pulling sensation. Like pulling my uterus down to the vagina. Called my gynae, he asked me to take Medolin that he prescribed to me. Gonna to see him tml am for water sac too.

I'm staying at senja too!!! Haha. Can meet up some days!! Seeing each one from flat tummy to round Tummy. From Round tummy to carrying babies!!

yanlin: should be normal. i feel cramps around the lower abdomen and pelvic area too. don't worry too much.

Just wanna share that i just came back from the gynae and is so happy to see the sac has grown double its size over a week. And i could hear and see the baby's heartbeat. Really so happy and forgot abt the nausea and feeling unwell totally.

happy.gif

Hang on everyone...
happy.gif

Wow this thread is moving too fast for me to catch up... u all very steady hor, hehehe.

LFC : how many weeks are you?

Samantha : ya lor, so symptoms... been worried aboutmy beanie all days thru.. they say MS means hormones is increasing due to baby growth....

When can we start baby shopping? Wanting to go to baby fair etc, but seems too early..

Phylee sweet! Thanks too! I'm really happy and grateful that managed to pregnant on the first cycle! Thanks to the pressed that you posted to me too.
Ching, I have left message on dr lim thread on the things I wanna to share with u all during the cycle. There are things that we need to be noted of.
All, I stay at blk 608 Senja, then we all can shop together for baby things. Great! Pray for our safe first trimester too! It will helps.

What's crl? Btw when can hear heartbeat? Did u hear yrs?

Jljz : not yet told superior but think he can guess. I hv been submitting gynae mc!

Good morning ladies!!!!

LFCfan: so happy for u!! Cramp and pulling sensation is it normal? Cos sometimes I have it too. On and off. how many weeks r u in now? I dun really have alot of symptoms. Breast pain. On and off cramp. And sleepy.

I told my superior already because I'm handling kids. Supporting all this staffs. I jus told them. Being safe.

i think CRL is Crown to Rump Length?

check this site.

http://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

Yes i can hear heartbeat. My gynae turn up the volume for me and my hubby to hear. he also showed us a very small spot that is blinking.. that is the heartbeat.. really cool!!

I think you can hear heartbeat around 6 weeks or 7 weeks.

Samantha: yes.. the cramp and pulling is normal! The uterus is expanding to make space for the baby..i am 6 weeks tmr. Fret not, some pple have lesser symptoms but of course if you have more symptoms, to the gynae it's good news cus it shows the hormones are high enough for you to so call feel "sick"

tanny99, <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">CONGRATS</font></font>, sooooo happy for you!!!

Heartbeat can be detected around 6weeks.

I didn't tell anyone in my 1st trimester because I "patang", except my HB and 2 close friends, I told my helper to keep mum too. I didn't even join the thread, only silent reader till after 12weeks. Only broke the news to my mum at 11 weeks because cannot hide my strange appetite and funny request when we go over once a week for dinner, also my showing burge.

good morning ladies!!!

great to hear so many good news early in the morning!!! from growing beanie to hearing hb and to having lots of MS! hahaa...

Hi all, I been to dr lim's clinic today. Still see no water bag or sac. Doctor is monitoring closely on me. He has few suspect on why the water bag is not being seen yet.so blood test and injection for an tai was given. Now on mc for 3 days, bed rest. I feel so scared that this will be miscarriage ore topic pregnancy. Dr lim did a v scan on me, the most reason he suspect that it would be still early to detect. He is really caring and he did every possible solution to detect the reason, just in case. No one at home to look after me, so I do own home cooking for nutritious meal.
I m 4 weeks 6 days today.

yanlin,
you know what!? at this point of time dun think any negative stuff yet!!! sometimes we may ovulate late and thus the LMP to gauge which week we are not may not be so accurate!

=) talk to your beanie and tell him/her how much you wish to be with him/her and to bring him into this world! ask him/her to grow strong and healthy!

hugs hugs hugs!!! dun go and read on the internet those negative stuff ah!!!

yanlin.. if your LMP is 3 nov, you are exactly one week after me.. tat should be 4wk 6 day? cus i am 5wk 6 days and my LMP is 27Oct.

Maybe it's still too early. Do you have pregnancy symptoms?

Thanks jljz. I was in tears after I read your post. So touched, thanks sweet.
L f c fan, yes,back sore, sore breast, positive urine test, tired,
I m waiting for the blood test result this afternoon to see if I got any internal bleeding or not. I m on medolin. I have to take this till I complete theorist trimester. Mine is so-natural baby. Hope for the best.

Yanlin,

I am 2 days ahead of you. I went to check yesterday, also did not see anything (only one small dot). But doc say it is still too early. Will check again in two weeks. Don't worry.

Hello. I went to chua chu kang. Thomson women clinic. Dr Adrian.

LFCfan: If no cramp is it normal? Sorry jus abit worry. Cos I have to wait next Thursday to see my gynae. =(

My gynae seen the small dot on the vscan. But did not see he white color thing around the small black dot. Do u all see the white cushion around the small black dot? I m sending email to my boss to break the news as I m on bed rest today. Hope he is ok for me. Explained the condition to him as well.

Samantha,
different people different symptoms.. =) so not to worry if you don't feel crampy yah... don't scare yourself lah!

yanlin,
hugs! jia you!!! =)

Back