(2012/08) Aug 2012

Mahjong:today my 15 weeks... gynae say can see gender liao le.. but BB was kicking actively so he cant see..

Hello I would like to sell my MEDELA FREESTYLE (Bought fr US, can use in s'pore, just use with any travel adaptor, very easy to use!)The complete set is selling in singapore for ard $900. I would like to sell at $400. Light user as very lower supply and used for few weeks. looked brand new. PM me if interested.

whats included
1 - Freestyle pump
1 - Black microfiber tote bag
1 - Lithium ion battery
1 - AC adaptor/charger
1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack
4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids
1 - Double pumping kit
2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
1 - Set of tubing
2 - Membranes
1 - Hands-free accessory kit
Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide
6744578.png

last aug i stayed at lingram place very nice .. and at disneyland hotel the lingram place v convinent and v gd for kids ...

Hi Aug Mtb

I am also aug mtb. finally have courage to join the forum and register the ID

Have been a slient reader since i know i m pregnant.

this is my first child n edd is in 13 aug
happy.gif

ET,
Thanks. Then I go for Mongkok.

Ninger,
Gynae say ok. Think critical is first 3 days.
Will be gg Macau then hk. So will get more rest at Macau since nonthing much there.

He he so happy. May all mummies get what they wanted.
But so sad now cos I heading to TMC for a scan cos gynae suspect my cyst came back after I complain tummy pain or cos be appendices. Well I hope none to both.

well done bbl, take care. I gotta wait till 23 Mar for my detail scan then can comfirm.hearing all of you know the gender makes me envious and eager to know mine.
QQ, I am having a headache today. must be the weather. so restless and sleepy.
clim, you gotta take care and dont walk so much. I wanted to go HK too but hb said better dont travel cos i get tired easily anyway.

Hello mummies and mummies-to-be

Have not been active for the past 1 week..so busy with work..

Hope everyone will get the gender you want..
seeing my bb this coming sat..hopefully bb will cooperate so that i can know the gender...hee..

BBL
Congrats!!

QQ
I am also taking ProLacta with DHA for Mother. I have a few friends also taking NeuroGain PB cos they always go back msia to buy cos its cheap there. Hmm..how u determine whether its good? I think so long the DHA content is there and bb can absorb thats the most impt bah.

Hello icezz

congrats BBL! don worry it will be fine

QQ, tired is ok jus tat past 2 day having migraine after lunch wonder if its due to the weather or the on-going renovation

Hi icezz, welcome

So happy that more mummies know their BB gender already. I am getting more excited cos mine is next friday. Must ask BB open leg wide let me see and must be Ang Ku Gui. LOL

QQ,
I always felt like i have not slept enough. Slept around 10 pm, wake up at 0730 still feel sleepy.

Welcome ICEZZ

Re: Fair
Then I am in time to go to the fair after my scan next friday. Yeah I can join the shopping spree liao.
Those who are going this week, please let me know any good lobang or not. I am still looking for breast pump. Medela Freestyle alot of negative feedback. Hiaz

sandy
I planning to go this sunday to buy milk bottles. Hmm.. i just bought my Medela Freestyle, can share what's the neg feedback?

sandy
Thanks for the link.
Actually i know PISA is much better than Freestyle but i bought Freestyle because of the portability.

I used freestyle for no.1 and infact i find it good, very portable and i can bring it every where esp for mummies like me whose bb doesnt latch.. I can pump in the car, in the plane and everywhere..

i think the new freestyle comes with personal fit shields and not soft shields .. anyway if it doesnt work i guess i will have to sell off and rely on my old amelda pump but im hoping i wont need to ..

ET> How about the suction etc about the freestyle ? I actually considering buying the US set at $460.00 but after the reading the feedback i hesitate abit.

Hi mummies,
It's been a while didn't join to chat here... Hope everyone is doing great!

So excited to start shopping for bb after knowing the gender, happy shopping !!
V saw a spot in btw bb's leg but very blur, so still not sure the gender yet, if is girl then is bonus to me! If boy then I can save lots of money, hahaha....
Planning to go for a short trip to relax but haven't decide where to go, any suggestion?

Clim, Macau is nothing much if u don't go sight seeing, but must try their food! A local fren brought me to their local food n so yummy! Not to forget their Portuguese egg tart !

but do you puke much? i went macau, china , hk when i was preg with my #1, i end up puking all the way back on the plane ..
sad.gif

sandy - think varies on ppl lah .. my friend pumped 200ml+ per 3-4 hrs haha using the freestyle .. anyway for the shields think the new set is nt the soft shields (i hope haha)but then its trial and error usually ..

Kjchua,
It's not necessary to buy back medela bottles for the pump
I used alot of bottles back then so I bought cheaper one likes pigeon..standard round neck will fit ;)

ET,
I agree with you!!

Ayukie,
Yup soft shields phased out already

Sandy,
Where u read bad reviews from? I read from forums and have good reviews from friends n relatives...so bought it and it's has proven to serve me v well
Suction is definitely strong..I use only level 3/4...it's goes up to level 9!

Icezz,
Welcome!!

MummyR,
From BB centre post by QQ in FB and some other website that I searched. I bought a pigeon pump for #1 and I realise it didnt work so well end up have use my SIL manual pump so this time i very careful.

Ayukie/ET> Thank you for the positive feedback on Freestyle. Maybe I shld give invest on one too cos i have to work too cos I know Medela is a reliable brand.

I love the freestyle too.. I actually prefer the soft shield cause it snug nicely to my breast wahahahaha... suction i find its ok.. am able to pump 150-180 every 3 hours

I guess again pumps is very subjective.. cause all our breast and nipples are shaped differently.. freestyle may work or may not work for some..

sandy,
the link reviews are good except for the soft shields and it has been phased out

probably u can go to shops who sell different brands of pump to try it out and compare?
http://www.mumsfairy.com/contact_us.php
i have seen mumsfairy at fairy at baby fairs and they allow ppl to try the pump

we still quite alot of time to go...u can slowly try and research before u invest in one
happy.gif

sherry,
yup agree
happy.gif

hmz .. i never tried soft shields before this is my first medela pump haha .. my previous pump is a avent manual pump (kills my hand and very irritating) and a amelda lactaline (which uses hard shields as well ..)

MummyR
I intend to buy the Philips Avent starter set for newborn bb cos usually the first few days no milk rite?
Thanks for the info that i can always buy other milk bottle for the pump =)

MummyR
I intend to buy the Philips Avent starter set for newborn bb cos usually the first few days no milk rite?
Thanks for the info that i can always buy other milk bottle for the pump =)

Hi mummies and mommies to be, I'm gg to be a new mom in aug too. This would be my first and it's exciting. ^_^

Just went to doc not long and most likely i'm having a girl which I'm super happy.

Would like to ask if it's necessary to buy pump so early? I hesitate about buying cos my mum and sis are unable to breastfeed cos no milk supply, and I worry I may be too.

Hi mummies,

Long time never post liao coz very busy at work. Finally told my boss about maternity cover, feel so relieved!

Walked past Mothercare at Harbourfront during lunch, they queue was soooooooooo long! Will go see some other day since it runs for a while.

yanlin, i think it's a good thing you can eat now. Remember not so long ago most of us were having evening sickness hence i think if you have the appetite, just eat everything in moderation.

I can't wait to find out gender too, gotta wait till next week for my appt.

im still having morning, afternoon, evening , night sickness
sad.gif

star - its trial and error but considering the amount spent on the pump you can consider that a motivation that did well for me when i had #1

KJchua,
It's actually up to individual..my milk only came on 4th day while my friend had milk right from first day!
happy.gif

Yogi,
I'm planning to go tml..hope it is not too crowded!

starfantasy,
ard 3rd tri buy will be ideal
alot of factors determine whether one can bf successfully
half the battle is won if you have the right information and right mindset
happy.gif

family support is v impt too!

Back