(2012/07) Jul 2012

Apple ask me if I'm Pregnant, I just say no: deny all the way.

Let them guess. Guess guess lor; but if want to verify with me now, I say no.

Do u feel like yr nei nei nipped are breaking? Mine so pain leh even when asleep at night the pain comes. Normal a not??? I'm at my 8 weeks only....

Tanny : i guess is normal... I start to feel pain on my 7th week up till now still on off pain... Our breast are growing.. That's why...
happy.gif

Winning star : icic... Dont rush mah.. If miss bobian de.. Be carefully lah..
happy.gif

Mummies merry christmas to you all... Heh heh!! I'm sooo happy today!! 1 more week to 12weeks ! Yeah!!!

Winningstar
Don't walk so much now rest more
Be more careful especially on rainy days

Angelia
Counting down to 2012 double celebration for u

Merry Xmas all mummies

Winningstar : mine getting better!! At least i can eat well for now!!! *heng ahhh* but i still cant tolerate the BBq chicken wing smell... Eeeuukkk! =\

My frn says maternity belt is good, can wear with my regular pants and just buy a bigger top. But i hv few pants and i mostly wear top n skirt or drss to work. So now dunno if I shld buy bigger dress (scared look too pregnant n huge). Or should I go buy some big tops and m belt to fix with my limited pants. Where to get nice yet cheap maternity wear?

Tanny : actually dont really have to wear maternity dress de.. Just get those more loose dresses can le... And yup, your friend is right.. Maternity belt is good..
happy.gif
i've never get any maternity clothing at all since my #1, and for this #2, i dont intend to buy too...
happy.gif

Merry christmas to all mummies & mummies to be.
happy.gif

Winningstar: my MS has improved but still got not much appetite to eat. Still can't stand the sight of food. Sigh...

Blessed christmas to all mummies!

Yumiei - i had brown discharge on and off too....
i will walk in to my gyane clinic and do a quick scan to make sure everything is ok..
i have been having injection for 2 weeks liao.. 1 more week to go...
your brown discharge alot?

[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!] 

Date : 28th Dec 2011 
Time : 1pm 

1 : Angelia - #1 
2. HuiChin (Halah) 
3. Audrey 
4. Karen 
5. Angeline 
6. Fluffy 
7. Mai Ne 
8. Bingo 
9. Mahjonglove 
10. Mumenetan 
11. Blissfulmother (#1) 
12.thng (tbc) 
13. bestberries 
14 Ayle - #1 

Reservation Book Under : Angelia 
Total of : 16pac + 3bbies chairs 

Wah, I just got added into fb group.. Saw all your names, but couldn't link them to your nicks in forum. Lol

Yeah, my MS is feeling better but still puke at least once a day. I'm 11 weeks now.. Recently went to shop for Christmas presents therefore walk alot .. Now my butt and back are aching. ESP the butt! Slight cramps like that... Anyone of you also got butt cramps?

Hey, can I join you guys at swensens on Wednesday? My morning sickness is getting slightly better and I can make it on Wednesday! Woohoo...

2. HuiChin (Halah) 
3. Audrey 
4. Karen 
5. Angeline 
6. Fluffy 
7. Mai Ne 
8. Bingo 
9. Mahjonglove 
10. Mumenetan 
11. Blissfulmother (#1) 
12.thng (tbc) 
13. bestberries 
14 Ayle - #1 
15. YM

Happy boxing day! Anyone experience ls diarrhea while pregnant? I went to the loo three times today and finally just took charcoal pills. Hope everything is ok.

2. HuiChin (Halah) 
3. Audrey 
4. Karen 
5. Angeline 
6. Fluffy 
7. Mai Ne 
8. Bingo 
9. Mahjonglove 
10. Mumenetan 
11. thng (tbc) 
12. bestberries 
13. Ayle - #1 
14. YM

Insomnia.. Just woke up and cannot go back to sleep... Hungry some more...

I tot ms was better last week since no vomit on Thursday n Friday.. Sat and sun vomit everything I eat.. Sian... I have no input for last 2 days and I hope bb got enough nutrient.

Dr gave me calcium pills and multi-vits that are huge.. Very time swallow will gag and it's smelly. Damn.

Mai Ne: do monitor which makes u gag & mayb can ask doc to give u another type of vitamin. This happens to me when I had #1. Was throwing up after I took my multi vits & DHA pill. I was throwing up for abt 1+ mth. Later found out that it was the multi pills which cause me to puke so doc prescribe me another type of multi vits and it solved the problem.

I also hv prob swallowing big pills, so asked my gynae for smaller pills. My calcium pills are pretty small, pink and round. My gynae also let me try fruity gummy candy for calcium, really vv nice but 4x more ex than the pill. Maybe can ask ur gynae?

Hi Yoony and angeline, thanks for the information. The calcium they dr gave are organic. The nurse told me must eat it w oil based food and don't lie down cos it will consolidate at the kidney? I'm like... Wtf? So I haven eat the calcium pills yet.. Just the multi vit enough to give me vomit.

hi mummies, hope all enjoying the festivities. as mentioned, my #1 is sick, so until her diahorrea stops and her nappy rash recovers, i'm not sure if i can join the outing. update you all again on tues.

Morning mummies!!!

Hey hey... I wanna ask... Any one got relatives in JB that will visit you or you often go there?!? I wanna buy some dresses from online.. But they only sent to Malaysia as it's a Malaysia online store leh...

Hi morning everyone!
I am back from my Friday gynae visit... saw my little one getting bigger and visible frm the scan. Within a short 3wks+ can grow so fast
happy.gif

Decided to tell everyone abt preggie since everything seems good and everyone been asking.Another 2 wks to go to 1st trimester.

Heartburn seems to be bad..lately Not sure if its the good food i m eating.

angelia - do they send to kampong? my cousin comes here to sg every week. but he stays in a kampong in jb. what's the url? are the dresses any good?

morning mummies... to those having bad ms: my hubby read on a book that the more u vomit, the higher ther bb IQ... hope this is consoling...

im at week 11...no signs of improvement yet...sigh...

Mom of 2 : i dont know leh.. It's a FB page lai de.. Okay lah.. The dresses quite nice leh... Wait arr... I give you the FB group name....

Hi mummies..I am gng for my 15wks check up tmr..finally after 2.5wks..seems like v long..lol!!Anyway,mummies I am doing online business that sell children clothes too..u may wish to add [email protected]
happy.gif

Do let me know if u interested any of them..cheers
happy.gif

My MS scale is going frm mild to HORRIBLE...wanna vomit cannot...keep having the acid juice at the chest, wanna come out cannot...whole body just dun feel good.....lay down too much tummy machiam pull muscles...and I am sooo tired though I had really rest for like past 2 days...now having headache.....piangz...

Back