(2012/07) Jul 2012

ourlovestory, yup just scan and blood test... 3 tubes of blood... just relax and keep talking to hubby... so take blood not stressful... ha

angelia and rest of mummies enjoy your gathering!!

Qin ; Oscar hb can go in... ;)

Anyway mummies... I know quite a number of you having cramps... Just let you all know.. Dont too kanjiong if having cramps alright... At our stage now, Uterus is moving up, hence you will feel crampy, tight or uncomfortable... So just relax... Get a cup of hot milo and glurp down slowly... Will be fine in awhile...
happy.gif

And if crampy and having bleeding or spotting than you have to be kanjiong and go to gynae immediately...
happy.gif

JFYI!
happy.gif

Morning ladies

At TMC. Just finished my oscar. Baby not v cooperative. When sonographer said she is going to measure the nasal bone, the little hand went to cover the nose... So funny...sonographer said Aiyo... So notti

CRL is 75mm. Edd brought fwd to 01/07/12.

happyjul, congrats!!! baby seems to be growing fast!

oh ya, i was telling gynae i have been having yellowish discharge.. he told me it is normal unless it itches or smells... advice for us to keep our panties dry and change underwear 3-4 times a day (i almost fainted at this comment)... he said better dont use pantiliner cuz the pantyliner may contain chemical and interact with the discharge.. hmmmmm ... fyi...

I will be going for my Oscar test too, but is coughing badly. I cough non stop n that is so ridiculous . Can take antibiotics at this period of time? Don know how to survive with such a cough...

mom of 2, ya!!! like so HUH.... he said some ladies changed to disposable so that it is easier... hmmmm i dont know if i will take his advice but maybe i will change pantiliner more frequently

i think what he said about pantyliner might be right..i try not to use those perfumed ones. but even those seem to irritate the system. at night don't wear anything better also

Peapea... They nvr call me back for results leh.. Just ask me when I see gynae, I say next Tuesday.. She say ok will be in time. I asked about scan, she say won't b able to tell until combine results with blood test, age etc. Throughout the scan, only hear amd measure the heartbeat, then the rest she show this is left leg, this is right. This is left hand, this is right. This is baby skull and brain, then this is baby nose and went on measurement different points of neck and spine.

You say got scan results.. U mean the nucheal measurement results?

Peapea, could be.

I find this time the oscar scanning better than last time, last time the sono will scan everything then ask hubby come in to see briefly only. But this time he went in together with me and can see for a good 10-15mins of scan.

audrey: ate n vomit? drink also vomit ma? have u rub sm ointment? at wrk or at hm nw? take deep breaths sayang tummy ask bb guaiguai. if u vomit continuously i suggest go c doc. did u have any 'strong' food?

Audrey.. you sure you want to get a drip?

I got a drip when i was week 6/7.. due to dehydration and low blood sugar.. it's painful and mafan cus keep going toilet and need to bring the drip everywhere you go..

That time i was feeling so bad i almost fainted.. that's why i got admitted to hospital.

Also, when i was there, the nurse told me it's better that i EAT.. and vomit.. than DONT EAT.. be sick, feel nausea.. and on drip.

it's okay that we eat and vomit 70%, 50% or 30% cus at least there's still some that were digested..

Unless you COULDNT digest anything and you are all weak, dizzy and faintish.. then yes.. please go to the hospital. It may not affect the baby now.. but prolonged dehydration will affect the baby, i was told.

Hello Janet.
happy.gif

Hello Manunited.
happy.gif

3-4 panty a day I think a bit too kua zhang.

My basketball today look small cos I wore a clothes than well hid my tum tum.
happy.gif
Yesterday my tum tum look so obvious and I still have to fake it because of the clothes I wore. Kekke. :p

maine, the sonographer help to plot on the spot based on the measurement what is the risk and said we are within the range so it is ok. then clinic called me at 5+ to tell me results come out is low risk...

audrey, if u keep feelilng unwell, i feel u shld call ur gynae and let ur gynae know

[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!] 

Date : 28th Dec 2011 
Time : 1pm 

1 : Angelia - #1 
2. HuiChin 
2. Karen 
3. Fluffy 
4. Mai Ne 
5. Mahjonglove 
6. Mumenetan 
7. Aylie - #1 
8. YM

Reservation Book Under : Angelia 
Total of : 16pac + 3bbies chairs 
Time : 1pm 

Please confirm your coming.. Thanks! ;)

Audrey, you seem like my cousin who has been vmonitting very badly since wk4 till wk10-12. (she is 18 wks now). She said she vomitted everything she eats. she can only suck on ice. She had anti-nausea pills but not of much help. She hugged toilet bowl everynite till 3-4a.m. She did not go for any drip. And she is better now. She is not having twins.

Since you having twins, the MS usually is more worse than us having singleton.

Maybe call your gynae for advise?

Hi Audrey, dun worry. You keep vomitting means your baby is going to be very clever. My colleague last time have her baby she vomit all the way till give birth. For her everyday evening will vomit. She tries to eat potato and it helps a little. You can try.

Thanks Angelia.

I experience pain in the morning and the pain went off until evening time, the pain come back again so i went kk 24 hr clinic. My hubby so kan jiong and blame me for not gg in the morning.

hey i just got a mailer for FBI or SBI member get member scheme promo from TMC. when you refer a friend for FBI, you'll get a $30 NTUC voucher.

anyone wants to join and be referred by me? hahaha

actually whats the FBI abt? nw is my #2 so shud b SBI? is it actually a package for checkups & consultations & TMC? i saw the form to dl to sign up, sign up 2 yrs for what purpose? i emailed them but got no reply yet.

rykiel > fluffy put up some details some threads ago.. her information is up to date.

but if you're lazy, I got some info below from another forum - it was posted last year but still looks valid

BI/SBI is a maternity savings programme privilege card which is valid for 2 years. To apply for this card, kindly download the application form at www.thomsonmedical.com.sg , enclosed a cheque and post it back to Thomson Medical Center. Alternatively, you may apply through Info Desk (located at Lobby area) during office hours ((Mon - Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-2pm, Sun & PH-closed).

The incentives are as follows:-

1) Fetal assessment scan (Oscar or Detailed scan) /X-ray or Ultrasound scan (excluding laboratory tests and Amniocentesis) at Thomson Medical Center Level 4 , enjoy 10% savings.

2) Ante-natal courses (Parentcraft Centre) at Thomson Medical Center Level 3, enjoy 10% savings.

3) Hospital Services – Savings on Total Hospital Bill Delivery .Single room - $100.00*+ off total hospital bill, 2 bedded : $80.00+ off total hospital bill and 4-bedded $ 60.00+ off total hospital bill.
*Applicable also to Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Suites.

4) If your Obstetrics & Gynaecology or Paediatrician is in our FBI/SBI program, you enjoy a 5%+ off professional fees (delivery fee). Max of $100+ per outpatient visit/hospitalization episode. Paediatrics is 10%+off on professional consultation fee (inpatient & outpatient)

5) Visit Thomson 24-Hr Family at Thomson Medical Center – yourself, spouse and new born - enjoy 10% savings.

6) If you, spouse, parents & grandparents would like to do a yearly health screening at our Thomson Medical Center Lifestyle Centre at Novena Medical Centre #10-14/15 Sq 2 S’307506 – enjoy 15% savings*

7) Upon signing up for FBI/SBI program, 3 books worth $48.00 (Childbirth, Breastfeeding & Childcare) written by our Lactation Consultant, Mrs Wong Boh Boi, will be given for FREE.

8) Enjoy savings with Retail Partners that tie-up with Thomson Medical Center - maternity wears, baby products, milk products, confinement food and health products etc.

9) Price of card for FBI:
$148.00nett
$188.00 nett (late subscription) – applicable to those who are more than 28 weeks pregnant and over
Price of card for SBI:
$128.00 nett – applicable to those who have previously delivered in Thomson Medical Center
$148.00 nett – applicable to those who have previously delivered at hospitals other than Thomson Medical Center
$188.00 nett (late subscription) – applicable to those who are more than 28 weeks pregnant and over

*Patients who already admitted to Thomson Medical Centre for delivery are not eligible to purchase the Card

10) Save $450** when you bank with CordLife (Cord Blood Banking).

11) For Thomson Medical Center pharmacy, you enjoy a 10% savings for purchasing any products except for milk products, pampers and promotional items.

12) NEW – Free 6 months insurance coverage by AXA Life for your newborn. – Terms and conditions apply

Feel free to contact us at 6358 0055 if you do need any further assistance. We look forward to welcome you as our FBI/SBI member.

manunited, 21st jan.. also before cny... hopefully can tell gender then... =)

anyone spotted gender during oscar?

I did not see very clearly during oscar cos the screen is only tilted abit for me to see. Only hubby can see clearly the scanning.
After oscar i did not scan at gynae's office again. The sono said not accurate at this stage on the gender.
But at 11w plus, during gynae's scan, we saw something in between. Gynae said now all is the same but after some more scans she said she tempted to tell me is boy. And i noted the stick in btw is not abit only, like quite obvious. So i think should be boy again for me.

mom of 2 great thanks! got a clearer view of it!

hehe. gg for my 1st chkup this 4th at clinic A. what to expect? (i tink i asked b4 no replies =( & when will the oscar scan be? been hearing alot abt oscars. how many oscars will we go thru?

manunited, wah! so cool! i saw one line in between legs too but the songrapher just said not clear... my hubs asked if it is girl, she just say now not sure... then when gynae turn, the leg shut tight tight, could only see side profile.. the gynae had a hard time trying to scan for bb

rykiel, eh not that we dont want to reply you but not a lot of us here from KKH, most of our gynaes are with tmc. KKH might call OSCAR as another name but the purpose is the same. usually gynae will arrange it around week 12. we just need to go thru 1 Oscar at week 12 and 1 detailed scan at week 20. then usual clinic appt is test urine, take bp, scan bb and gynae consult... thats abt it

peapea, mumof2 : understood ler. hehehe! thanks for the info anw. read all ur posts alr get alot of information. thou i hving #2 nw ah but its like 6yrs later. HAHAHa. =D

thank you thank you. =D

manunited, no lei, nv go for the lunch cuz i need to give talk today... u know after ur post hor, im wondering now if my lil pea has a ku ku bird... hahahaahahha u got pic of ur scan or not?

Back