(2012/07) Jul 2012

huichinz, me!!! I almost slp while eating lo....

thng, dun move anything till after u deliver, dunno true or nt but pls dun try k. My mum told me my story till I am so scared, she n me almost died while she delivers me, daddy was fixing the bb cot!

double stroller - i got mine from valco in aust. its side by side. i find it easier to manouver than those tandem strollers. i also got 2 single strollers. actually, i hardly use the strollers now, cos kids always want to be carried or walk themselves. so unless my hubby is gg out with me and can help to lug the stroller, i rather not bring strollers out.

Angelia - yes!! give me your lobang for double stroller? why you pick the kinderwagon? is it good? what features you like? share share your opinion!

i got the graco system for my #1 so i am thinking if i should get the graco double stroller so i can reuse my car seat on the double stroller! let me know k!
happy.gif
i think i will be one of those parents with 2 car seats in the backseat since i upgraded my #1 to a bigger maxicosi car seat now that she can't fit in the graco car seat. the smaller graco will be passed on the #2

Super sian man. My boss cancelled his travel this week. Thought this week can relax until 2nd trimester... sigh. This Fri go gynae must apply leave already.

Dear mummies, I applied for 3 mths unpaid leave for my IVF procedure n supposed to return in Jan 2012 but so sad nw...jus received call from my boss that there is no vacancies for me n ask me extend my unpaid for another 6 mths.

I told him dats gg to impact my maternity benefits besides if I quit, it is difficult for me to get new jobs nw as m preggy so m stucked! I am so disappointed cos I m with the company for 12 yrs n now in junior management position. Any advices?

thng, hi-5 la!

rer-rer,
Hahaha...while sleeping ah! Haven't encounter that yet. Only working at my comp just now...haha.

Re: Delivery Preference
What's your preference to deliver your babies Mummies?

rer rer
I also scared abt tat so don't think I wan move anything in the house play safe.then bb cot how fix it after I deliver?

Angelia
Thanks for the Lobang I kept the link for future use already
Learnt so much fr ur regards in bb stroller

Bestberries : for my opinion.. I guess side by side quite mafan in Singapore... Cause very escalator non friendly worr... =\

aylie : i find KinderWagon is very easily manage compare to others... It can be fold to a umbrella size like that... Than also
Quite stable... You go google for KinderWagon double stroller and see whether you like anot lo...
happy.gif
only available in 2colour. Red and black... You go check out and let me know.. Hahaha!! Actually i have been ordering for my friends too!
happy.gif

Chinz : for me... I for sure going for Natural without epidural again! Hahaha! I did it for my #1, and i am sure i'm going for
Non-Epidural for my #2 again! =p

Thng : you're welcome!
happy.gif
we're always here to share!
happy.gif

Mummies , actually i'm quite a Lobang queen lah!!! Hahaha!!! I've MANY MANY lobang!!!! In future anyone need Nursing Shawl,nursing bra, double pram, Japanese Milk Powder all can find me!!! Ahahaha!!! I get cheaper rate! =p

aylie, angelia, im thinking of just getting an extra umbrella stroller - know those $35 type? then #1 can go in the existing and #2 can go in the umbrella stroller coz he's learning to walk now so he can prob just walk or be carried. I was thinking about a double stroller but it means we prob need to change car too. so mafan...

Etc : Ginger Cream after delivery to slim down, baby bibs, nappy cream(Destin) , Pupsilk baby Carrier, Portable baby cloth seat and many more... Hahaha! =p

angelia - yup you're right. thats why must be careful that side by side is not too wide. i like my valco cos it fits escalotor, is quite compact, and relatively light for a double stroller.

i have a new headache, my maid contract expire in apr next year and she dont want to renew with me. i offer her $420 and 1 day off a month, yet she dont want to renew. no choice, must look for new one. headache ahhhh.........

Audrey : hmmm... Wakodo milk is more close to Breastmilk.
happy.gif
mygirl refuse those Local FM, like Enfra,Mamex,etcetc.. But i gave her Wakodo she okay leh.

Sherlyn : if u extend yr unpaid leave by another 6 months, u can still enjoy maternity benefits right since u r still an employee. Why not just extend and take this time to rest? If u quit now; for sure difficult to find another job.

audrey> i drink my #1's leftovers sometimes. don't waste.

anyone wants to taste similac's 6mth on milk? I got half a can left. #1 moved on to Bellamy's follow on.

WOW i have never seen the kinderwagon design! so far i have seen the mcclaren side by side (hubby doesn't like it), and the graco stadium design (thought not too bad) and the pre-prego (the #2 seat is very sad, no view at all)

seems like the kinderwagon cannot fully recline? i think i will need a full inclination for #2. but it does look very compact.
happy.gif
do you have lobang for graco stadium stroller?

mom of 2 - what's an umbrella stroller? i have not seen the actual size of the graco stroller but need to change car?! woah that's like a 100k implication! so which double stroller will you most likely get? or 2 strollers?

Jessica - my tummy starting to show, i have started to wear my maternity jeans as i can't fit in my normal jeans already.

angelia, i bought from perth recently. $17aud only! but i only got left with 2 cans. how much is your lobang?

aylie, also the bugaboo donkey, newly available in singapore. but I'm sure it will cost a bomb. let me google to see if i can find the umbrella strollers.. it's those cheap cheap fold liao look like umbrella type.

anyone tried their own b milk before? it's funky!

Angelia
Ur Lobang queen
Thanks for sharing with us

Bestberries
The ppl help us fix up meaning as long things nt fix by us shld be no problem coz I pantang.

I got headache in choosing clothes to wk all my clothes is tight already wearing those loose clothing but limited range too.
Shall wait till Jan then buy some nice clothing by then can judge my size already.

mom of 2 - i tried my own fresh BM it's actually very sweet! i also tried the refrigerated 1 day BM, it has a very strong milky aftertaste but still sweet. Frozen BM also tried, it's a bit fishy but i didn't boil it as that will totally kill all the nutrients but my girl actually took well to FBM after 3 days of "strike" so no worries. what was worrying was the fact she could not take formula! she threw up all the formula after we switched her at 6 months, and then i realise she could only take HA milk. don't know why. so now she is on Nan HA. we tried enfa and friso, she merlion after EVERY feed and got rashes. it was a nightmare for that whole week of transiting and i was so xim tia!

just googled bugaboo donkey! i think i saw something similar when i was in amsterdam in Sep but i think that was pre-prego. how much did you buy it for? can it be used from birth onwards? to what age? do i have to change the seat once kiddo grows older?

Jessica - i got it from kiddy palace. it's got an elastic waistband and you can adjust the elastic band as you get bigger. i wore it from 4-5 months then all the way through to when i delivered.

Aylie : my #1 quite fast! 7pm ++ admit to hospital. Nearly 10-10+ contraction come. Than 12am plus give birth liao! Hahaha! =p

Mom of 2 : you know the retail price? I must check than can let you know.. You giving your #1, Bellamy's Organic Follow-On right?

anyone use the buggy board? Like a stand behind the stroller?

mom of 2, those cheap umbrella type is gd enuff for older one le.

Audrey,
I did try. I hate milk, so it's....yucky! haha...tried nan + enfagrow. And I did try my own breastmilk (ok i know it sounds weird and maybe disgusting) it actually tasted sweet! LOL

I must make sure my babies love what they are drinking and benefiting from the milk that they consume. So I make sure I also try the milk powder with them.

BM is sweet?? I thought sour sour one... So by the time I have, I also must try.

Some people says use BM for facial also... very good for complexion... u all tried??

Jessica, Aylie
Me too, aredy wearing maternity pants and jeans. Hahah...more comfy when sitting down too. Only cannot wear belt so pants like keep drop even when I put the button to the tightest. LOL

Angelia,
u shld get the vanilla flavour for enfagrow, not so 'chao chor'. Hahaha

Angelia: ur labour was fast. I not so heng. My waterbag burst at 4+am but cos I'm 3 weeks plus earlier then delivery date so have not dilated. So I'm induced and only delivered at 8+pm at night.

I need lobang for nursing wear. got lobang for bravado nursing bra?

Audrey,
yes i heard abt that too. My ex-colleague, this lady with super white and smooth skin, saw me finished pumping my BM she ever asked me, Hey if u got extra can gimme some? I wanna do facial. Faint!!! LOL

Audrey : BM is sweet de...
happy.gif

Chinz : haha! Dont wanna change liao. Mygirl is fine with wakodo than let her be. Hahaha! =p

Angelina : yes!! Haha! I have lobang for Bravado Bra!

aylie> i dunno price for bugaboo donkey here. overseas about $1.2k us? depends on the combination. you can choose with bassinet and normal stroller seat, or two bassinets, or two normal stroller seat etc. different combi different price.

Angelia> retail at cold storage for bellamy follow on after 12 mths is about $49-$50/ can

Back