(2012/07) Jul 2012

Jul_mom: I want it too: [email protected]
happy.gif

Hi QQ
Detail scan on 7th march.. Praying hard can see my the other twin nasal bone clearly.. Worried.. No, is tmc sonographer do for me.. Just like oscar scan ba.. Is detail scan do like oscar huh?? I buy as a package.. How abt u? Bb sex?

Hi audrey
U know ur bb sex already??

Jul_mom, can i have the list too. [email protected]. thanks.

did u all see Today? there is a leaflet on the robinson sale. there is a philips avent 3-in-1 steriliser with electric warmer, 125m,l + 260ml PES bottles twin pack and soothers for newborns to 6mths@ $199.

is it a good buy? or is this a must buy? the medela free style alone is not sufficient right?

Avent sterilizer bundle sale – They have this promo from time to time at different dept stores and also at baby fairs. Unless you very kan chiong, actually I think can wait a while lar…so that the warranty for the sterilizer starts later.

Joanne, sigh, my Gynae havent arrange date for the detailed scan. will ask him again on next visit on 28th. I think like Oscar scan too. But guess tat, will be done at Mt A. Not sure Gynae will do it or sonographer. Now got these 3D scan could be requested during tat scan but dunno wat's the cost. seems to top up another $50++. Not sure leh. Havent know gender yet. worried. How about u?

Jul_mom, thanks! Can u email me at [email protected]?

Joanne, thanks for sharing the template!

diamondfericia, I have also booked my CL and ML before CNY....may consider to add more sessions of massage if I feel the services are gd after the trial
happy.gif

booney, there was a promo at Isetan selling the 4-in-1 sterilizer at $139 but I don't know if still have....anyway these things can buy slightly later cos the saving won't be significant....especially when the warranty starts earlier....

E tan...sarong sling will only be good for younger babies but when they get older, weight tend to be stressful on the mummy's back. I'm considering Beco but it's not for young babies.

b00ney....it s recommended to sterilize the milk bottles ESP so when babies are young & have low immunity. Personally I prefer a basic sterilizer, my pigeon sterilizer last mi for 3 yrs till now. As for warmer, it is useful for warming expressed breast milk which is kept in the chiller or freezer. At weaning stage, you can use it to warm up puree. Hope this helps =)

Jo...detailed scan is to scan for devt like 4 chamber of heart, arms, legs, liver, kidney etc. If I rem right, counting of 10 fingers & toes too. Basically very similar to Oscar, just scanning for different things.

joanne: hvn yet la.. where gt so fast. shipping out tis week. est tis wkends lor. if come ill inform once i pack ready thn u all can come.

julmom: the list hor. i will bankrupt. i nt gg any class. i will base on #1 to buy. anything dun hv thn buy last min bah.

Hi
I think the spree one does not have any warranty but seems like so far, no complains on it.
Price SG$470 nett seems like a good deal. I was considering preloved but seems like most are sold.

For bb's milk bottles, how soon must we get? Is the Dr. Brown one or the Avent one is good?

Thanks Joanne for the list.Really helps.

I have also started on my bb clothes' purchase..
happy.gif
so cute and adorable to see how small the clothes are

etan: i hvn buy leh. i waiting for detailed scan. muahaahaaa.. cute hor? i took my #1 old clothings out n see. but v dumb la. i got 12bags previously. all give until i keep one bag. n that one bag is mixed n match for all ages. my #1 nw 6YO. boo..

rykiel: its okay la.. 6yrs ago patterns outdated.. and clothes may turn yellowish. Give yourself some excuses to buy new ones
happy.gif
for the 2nd one..

I think i wont get the stroller yet.. depends on how fast my kid grow and need it. I will leave it to decide which chair he likes.

sblbee and apple, sent!
happy.gif

rykiel, ya lor, that's why i say so detailed, i dunno how to start buying! but guess it's still a good guide to have! heh

thanks ETan!

sblee, so fast u booked ml also? I thinking to book one too..can share which ml u hv booked? My previous one not so good although she is quite famous in tis forum.

etan: outdated is nvm problem is too big ah!! all the nb ones i give out longlong ago. i din expect to hv #2 aft 6yrs. LOL~~~ quite idea hor. i hv a mamalovestroller. big n sturdy. http://upload.souq.com/uploaded/060711/966152bef4de6a3fa7ebef53207e6a4a_73656165521309956828.jpg but i feel like buyin a new one =x wah wait my #1 tell me. y i din get to choose than how. wait imagine #1 choose for #2. he point to those over 1K one. thn how. rob bank liao lohh...

julmom: i tink necessities more impt. maybe i go list dwn wad i tink i need. =x hahahaha.

mummies..anyone of u feel d kicking of lil one? I felt it yesterday when I was helping my son to put on diaper..I shouted at hubby n told him bb kicking..he asked me which bb? haha..then my naughty boy heard I said "kicking"..start to show kick action on my tummy..duno wan to laugh or cry :p..

List of things to buy, can get 1 from Robinsons, looks pretty too
happy.gif

I believe quite a few of the shops have their own too eg Mothercare & First years
happy.gif

For tose keen to buy Medela freestyle at $699, first few years selling the same price but without the nipple cream, saw it at paragon outlet. Pisa at $599

Hello mummies!

how is everyone doing in trimester 2 now?
happy.gif

I have not done any bb shopping yet.. is it too early now? I am just started to clear my own stuffs in order to make room for new stuffs!

btw, does any mummies have gum bleeding?

I have not done any shopping yet.

Yes, only when am brushing my teeth.

qing_er, I don't know whether I got stomachache or BB is moving. Can't differentiate.

May I ask for the ML, do we have to book now? When did we start to have massage? During confinement or after confinement?

Fluffy: yeah!! burn big hopes in our pockets! :D I'm waiting to know the gender before buying up all the cute clothes!
sblbee: don't buy if the shipping super ex.. go for those that dont cost so much to ship
happy.gif
don't worry! anyway i'm sure everything will be fine!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Excited mom,
You bought ur stroller for SGD$350 nett?
I read thru the T&C for international shipping.. sounds confusing. When will your stroller be here? Can let me know the total u paid once u receive it?

tks

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 3 tins of Similac Mum (exp Oct'13), $12 each (*$30 if taking all 3 tins)
- 2 tins of NAN 2 (exp Oct'12) $10 each
- 1 tin of Gain IQ (exp May'12) $10
- 2 tins of Mamil Gold 2 (exp Oct'13), $15 each (free tin of 400g)
- Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder & Wrist Rattle Set @ $10
- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

My previous Gynae Dr Chua Yang has this special cream tt I've never seen anywhere called percutalfa... It's damn good! I've never had a stretch Mark! -touch wood-

Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 1:07 pm:       
I have a box of Bellybuds in tip top condition to exchange for four booklets of car park coupons. Full set of accessories included. Retail $79.90 at Mothercare. SMS me at 9799-9791 or PM me for more queries.

Bellybuds set includes:

1 set of Bellybuds Bellyphones®
to share prenatal music and voices with your baby anytime, anywhere

4 sets of Hydrogel Adhesive Rings
to secure the bellybuds to the unique and changing curves of your belly

1 set of Silicon Covers
that dampen the external sound so you play to your baby, not your neighbors

1 Storage Pouch
to take your bellybuds anywhere

1 Audio Splitter
so you can hear the same audio as your baby

"Every mommy wants to do everything perfectly during her pregnancy to give her baby the best headstart possible in life. This is why I purchased Bellybuds through Amazon after much research on all the contraptions that allow your baby to listen to music in the womb. I’m not sure if they really do work in terms of enhancing mental development since there’s no definitive research proving or disproving that playing music to the baby in the womb does make a difference later in life. But I figure it couldn’t hurt and besides, she seems to like it, well at least that’s how I interpret all her kicking and thumping around whenever I play some music. Our baby listens to baby Mozart and nursery rhymes, you can get CDs in any Odyssey or SM for around 100-300 Php for a compilation. We bought our CDs in Odyssey Greenbelt 1 and SM Makati.

Bellybuds come with a pouch, additional adhesive rings, silicon covers, and an audio splitter so you can listen to your baby’s music too."

www.bellybuds.com

E_Tan: I paid US$282 in total which works out to around S$350
happy.gif
it should reach tomorrow or friday!

Jul_mom: thanks for the list! it's the most detailed one i have seen!

slbee, ok..thanks

booney..i used Mdm Ida last time too but not sure is it the same ppl..u engaged her before? Her wrapping skill is good but massage, not so good i can say..overall stil acceptable. If u wan, i can pm u her no..

Excitedmom..Ikea high chair is always the best..easy to clean n maintain..and price is afforable..
happy.gif
I got 2 at home..

Hi mummies-to-be, sorry to interrupt,

Just sharing with you some of the items I'm letting go,

1. Preloved Tiny Love Take-Along Mobile, letting go at $25. Bought from Taka BB fair at $49.90. Music, soft toys animals are all in tip-top condition with no stain no tear & wear.
Product link: http://www.taime.com/tnv/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1917

2. BNIB Pigeon Bottle and Baby Food Warmer, letting go at $25. It's brand new, received as gift but already had one.
Product link: http://www.pigeon.com.sg/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&category_id=28&product_id=120&Itemid=52

3. Preloved Baby Love nursing pillow, letting go at $18. Used less than 10 times, still in very good condition & the cover is machine washable.

PM or email to [email protected] for more info / pics if keen ya..

qing_er, is the no. starting with 94? i contacted 2 mdm ida and 1 siti, which my coll recommend. the mdm ida with 94 is the cheapest..

Can someone enlighten me about the stroller?

Do we have to buy 2 or just buy one big one will do? And which brand is better, especially for those that is cheaper to get in states.

Thank you in advance!

Back