(2012/07) Jul 2012

Hi, any advise if it is ok to take cough syrup n medicine ? I have been coughing really badly n home remedy doesn't help. GP told me is safe to take. I took already but am worried
sad.gif

Hi, any advise if it is ok to take cough syrup n medicine ? I have been coughing really badly n home remedy doesn't help. GP told me is safe to take. I took already but am worried
sad.gif

those chanel bags quite heavy de. manunited - you can go buy those jap magazines - they show all the different designs in different dimensions and colours. if you're visiting europe you get to see what seasonal colours they have, so might not always have the colours you want. usually classic colors like black and beige have. but be prepared to jostle with those china tourists who will just grab from you if you're even hesitating. so do your homework before you get (heard from my ma n my hubby one - never went shopping at chanel before)

those chanel bags quite heavy de. manunited - you can go buy those jap magazines - they show all the different designs in different dimensions and colours. if you're visiting europe you get to see what seasonal colours they have, so might not always have the colours you want. usually classic colors like black and beige have. but be prepared to jostle with those china tourists who will just grab from you if you're even hesitating. so do your homework before you get (heard from my ma n my hubby one - never went shopping at chanel before)

mom-of-2 - your clinic called and informed you the results? My clinic said i will get the results when i see my gynae next visit. She lazy to tell me the numbers. Just say normal.

mom-of-2 - your clinic called and informed you the results? My clinic said i will get the results when i see my gynae next visit. She lazy to tell me the numbers. Just say normal.

ya she also say normal..but i saw someone post results here so i force her to tell me hahaha. not that i know how to interpret also but i remember one nurse saying as long as smaller than 1/300 it's ok liao.

did everyone do the hiv test? i don't remember doing it for #1, but nurse was saying if you don't do, you get classified as the unknown group, and medicines used will be more expensive. another $58 wasted on that one. somemore only valid for 6 months. like you can't contract hiv within 6 months, so stupid.

ya she also say normal..but i saw someone post results here so i force her to tell me hahaha. not that i know how to interpret also but i remember one nurse saying as long as smaller than 1/300 it's ok liao.

did everyone do the hiv test? i don't remember doing it for #1, but nurse was saying if you don't do, you get classified as the unknown group, and medicines used will be more expensive. another $58 wasted on that one. somemore only valid for 6 months. like you can't contract hiv within 6 months, so stupid.

Peapea- buy first and keep until 2nd one comes along... Haha

Manunited - yes they have diff sizes.. Mine is the medium size.. The small one is nice but too small.. Can't put much things.. So decided to get the medium one..
In sin, they are selling $6.6k or $6.2k.. Cannot really rem..
Yes, agree with mom of 2... The china ppl will snatch from u if u hesitate .. So when the sales person pass to me.. I hug it tightly.. Haha

Peapea- buy first and keep until 2nd one comes along... Haha

Manunited - yes they have diff sizes.. Mine is the medium size.. The small one is nice but too small.. Can't put much things.. So decided to get the medium one..
In sin, they are selling $6.6k or $6.2k.. Cannot really rem..
Yes, agree with mom of 2... The china ppl will snatch from u if u hesitate .. So when the sales person pass to me.. I hug it tightly.. Haha

Bingo - I am so temptedddddd.......But no friends going euro now. Must claim VAT back then worth it.

Mom-of-2 - I also do not know what blood test my gynae tested for me. I just paid the 2 tube of blood that my clinic requested TMC to draw out from me. Shall ask her next visit.

Bingo - I am so temptedddddd.......But no friends going euro now. Must claim VAT back then worth it.

Mom-of-2 - I also do not know what blood test my gynae tested for me. I just paid the 2 tube of blood that my clinic requested TMC to draw out from me. Shall ask her next visit.

mom of 2: Hihi, still can play golf as long not having a forceful swing. I went to the green when I have my #1 when I'm 6-7 mths.

mom of 2: Hihi, still can play golf as long not having a forceful swing. I went to the green when I have my #1 when I'm 6-7 mths.

mom of 2: Played 9 holes only. In fact play better w the 'big belly' probably cause i don't sway much on my lower part of body or was much relax and taking it easy.

mom of 2: Played 9 holes only. In fact play better w the 'big belly' probably cause i don't sway much on my lower part of body or was much relax and taking it easy.

Euro went down abit again. May I know will the branded goods like Chanel in Europe will be staying as same price or they will adjust when euro fell??

Euro went down abit again. May I know will the branded goods like Chanel in Europe will be staying as same price or they will adjust when euro fell??

Wow... got golfers here. I stop playing when i realised i preggy. I brought a driver just before i was preggy for #1. Then when i was about to go back to golf, i realised i preggy with number 2. Aiyo, totally waste of money. We can arrange a 9 holes game.

Wow... got golfers here. I stop playing when i realised i preggy. I brought a driver just before i was preggy for #1. Then when i was about to go back to golf, i realised i preggy with number 2. Aiyo, totally waste of money. We can arrange a 9 holes game.

Hi all, bought the young parents mag after I saw a post in facebook abt the dragon baby merchandise! I am so sick of work tdy, dunno why everything seems to be wrong.

Hi all, bought the young parents mag after I saw a post in facebook abt the dragon baby merchandise! I am so sick of work tdy, dunno why everything seems to be wrong.

haha rer rer I've been sick of work for the past few days. i cheered myself up today going shopping during lunch. is the yp mag this issue good?

haha rer rer I've been sick of work for the past few days. i cheered myself up today going shopping during lunch. is the yp mag this issue good?

mom of 2, I havnt get the chance to look inside kekekekek! I saw this young parent handbook on preschool 2012 cost $6, dunno wanna buy or nt

mom of 2, I havnt get the chance to look inside kekekekek! I saw this young parent handbook on preschool 2012 cost $6, dunno wanna buy or nt

preschool handbook think no use de. coz you'll prob be looking for somewhere near you right? better rely on reviews or word of mouth recommendation from other ppl. alot of time also depends on luck..are there good teachers in the school when your child is enrolled. i kenna a really bad infant care before. end up ruined my impression of all infant/childcare liao

preschool handbook think no use de. coz you'll prob be looking for somewhere near you right? better rely on reviews or word of mouth recommendation from other ppl. alot of time also depends on luck..are there good teachers in the school when your child is enrolled. i kenna a really bad infant care before. end up ruined my impression of all infant/childcare liao

Mom of 2: I got my Oscar results today. Ratio was 1:2300. Nurse said normal. She told me cut off for high risk is 1:300. For my #1, it was 1:17000. But as we age, the ratio gets lower.

H/w, my blood test results not so positive. Apparently failed some of the tests and nurse asked if I hv thalassemia history. I hv always been anemic but no thalasemia but really worried if I am diagnosed w thalassemia. I hv no such issue during 1st pregnancy though. Sigh... Make me so sianz now

Mom of 2: I got my Oscar results today. Ratio was 1:2300. Nurse said normal. She told me cut off for high risk is 1:300. For my #1, it was 1:17000. But as we age, the ratio gets lower.

H/w, my blood test results not so positive. Apparently failed some of the tests and nurse asked if I hv thalassemia history. I hv always been anemic but no thalasemia but really worried if I am diagnosed w thalassemia. I hv no such issue during 1st pregnancy though. Sigh... Make me so sianz now

Tinggy, mom of 2: Ha, it'll be nice to have a game or even at range but i scare my ball dont fly.. sadly, that was my last green (over 2 yrs) and till now haven't touch the clubs yet.

Tinggy, mom of 2: Ha, it'll be nice to have a game or even at range but i scare my ball dont fly.. sadly, that was my last green (over 2 yrs) and till now haven't touch the clubs yet.

I went to play 100 balls at the new punggol range the day before i brought my pregnancy kit. hahaha. I have 6 sense that i am pregnant, so i went for a last touch. But really have been 2 years since i touch the green. Are you staying at north east?

I went to play 100 balls at the new punggol range the day before i brought my pregnancy kit. hahaha. I have 6 sense that i am pregnant, so i went for a last touch. But really have been 2 years since i touch the green. Are you staying at north east?

Back