(2012/07) Jul 2012

SG SC I got medela freestyle and the manual pump. I find it quite ok but the sound is loud. Not as quiet as some say.

SG_SG. Putting pillow does help. Now the back will hurts whenever I move. Ahhh

Aylie, no chance of getting hb to msg. No chance to even talk to him. I'll either b slpg or getting to slp by the time he reaches home. U got preg so fast?? Plan one??
After birth, we will need to work on the tummy muscles cos I confirm with my gyne tat there is a higher chances of spilt tummy muscles for close pregnancy. So scary

Angelia, yap my girl is borne in feb this yr

Baywater : you add me on FB, than i add you to our fb group.. Cause our group is secret group lai de.. Only admin can add...
happy.gif

Fb nick : Angelia Mark Cherelle

joanne, must be you then! after 2009 miscarriage, i concieved 2 months after D&C, now my gal is 17 months already, yea currently in week 9, EDD 25th July.

Joanne, My first scan was at week 7 then 2nd one at week 9 (which is yesterday) the next scan will be like week 15 which is my next gynae visit. Both size is different one bigger the other is slightly smaller... my edd is 27 July. But expect to deliver earlier...

Thng, I can see both ah long and ah feng's heartbeat but I think the scanner in my gynae's room is too old, cannot see clearly, even the photos taken also not that clear. So waiting for the next visit and ask him to scan properly.

I have created a photo album for their growing process in my tummy...

Why nowadays vomit but nothing come out??? do u all experience the same?

Baywater - u c-sect is it? I heard c sect too close not gd as ur muscles haven't fully recover and gain bk strength. Emergency c-sec or planned?

My #2 not planned for. But we're positive and looking fwd to the addition. Our #1 is our bundle of joy. Even brought extended family closer as my mom is taking care of her in the day. Is ur #3 planned? 10mths is pretty near too. R u at baywater? My mom is near bedok res.

Aylie, nope both my gals r delivered naturally. But due to stretching of our tummy, muscles will still spilt.

Yap, I stayed at baywater. So uncreative rite. Lol

Working now. So sian.I just visited my gynae during lunch time to collect my Oscar scan result. Everything is good. I asked my gynae whether i can start to eat chinese herb to pu pu.. She said ok but stop at week 36.

As for pump, i used medela freestyle for 1 yr. But i think PISA is better, the suction is stronger.

Tinggy, the ocsar results not immediate?? I have blood test on 3 Jan and scan on 11 Jan. The nurse told me the results will out on the same day...

Mummies that had added me in FB... Please kindly pm me in fb with your SMH nick... If not i wouldn know who you are and wouldn be adding you into the July secret fb group.. This is to protect those mummies here that dont wanna be exposed...
happy.gif
Hope for understanding.. Thanks. :D

I also dunno why. My #1 result is out on the same day. #2, TMC said 1 day for blood test. But on the spot, during the scan, they will tell u whether the measurement is ok or not. I think the problem is with the slowness of TMC.

SG SC, you seen ur baby already? How is it, got wave at you.
happy.gif

Aylie, your office air con centralise?

Hello Tracy, welcome.
happy.gif

I am cooking tang yuan tonight. Is prepack from NTUC kind la.

Joanne, I take Orange Juice for constipation the last round.

Aylie, you can go overseas aft ur 1st tri.

Hello pJanice.

Audrey, eh why peanuts cannot huh? JIa lat, cos out of stock, I got 3 packs of peanuts....

There has been some controversy about whether eating peanuts during pregnancy could lead to a peanut allergy in your child. Since the jury is still out - it is best to simply avoid peanuts and peanut products if there is a family history of peanut allergies in your immediate family.

Peanut is said to cause allergy for your baby. I have not been eating peanuts and peanuts related products for the past 3 months....

Why no peanut? Is it related to allergy of the bb?

Hi Audrey,

Do you only eat durian? hahha. I always see u post this and that cannot eat. Really wonder what is left for you to eat.

haha... I very particular on what to eat wat not to eat. As old people saying, some cooling food cannot eat.

Like herbal soups/coconut related food/asam related food/peanuts/bird nest (I stopped eating)

But alot of things i also eat mah... but all vomit out la...

Durian I eat but last week i vomitted all out!!!

So sorry to hear that you gals are vomitting.. I drank a lot of mint tea, that's why I only vomitted during 6th-8th week. Now it's like, once a day but 80% water.. Perhaps you can try mint tea?

I've been drinking mint tea everyday as a replacement for my afternoon tea.. otherwise how to survive in the office after lunch!
happy.gif
I checked a few sources and they say its ok.. Think it helped me a lot with the nausea.

Audrey
Cool ah long ah feng is waving at u
I experience same as u vomit but nothing come out I feel so xin ku today also wan vomit but nothing come out
Took half day leave as feel so xin ku

Cannot eat peanut i hv been eating bread with peanut & biscuits with peanuts too

ya.... next week onwards till 3 Jan my working hours will be like 11am - 3pm... if i can wake up earlier, I go work at 9am and leave at 2pm...

Thanked God I got special pass!!!!

I had that since yesterday, want to vomit but nothing come out... today also the same...

Do we have to drink mint tea??

tracy, where did you get your mint tea from?

i think we have the same edd, 5th july right?

audrey, wah! congrats ah! so shiok!

hehe... wait i see my gynae again, i take HL again from him... wahahaha.... but this special pass i think valid for 1st tri only la... see how when my cfo is back...

someone pls enlighten me, if i book appt with June Tan ill be able to see her 04/01 at clinic A, if TPS will be 17/01.

whats the difference between clinic A & TPS?

TIA! =D

No, I am full time. Already in the co for 3 years. I got special pass... just tat I can come later and go earlier...

Rykiel, Clinic A and TPS difference is PRICE and Waiting time. Clinic A is slightly cheaper by 20% then TPS, waiting time is 30% longer then TPS.

audrey: cos june can be seen at A earlier. TPS 2wks later. i hvn been to any gynae since i was tested positive. normally how long or hw fast shud i visit a gynae? LMP est in oct.

U see her at Clinic A first. My Dr Tan also only at TPS on Wed. As long as u are seeing Dr June, actually see her at where also nevermind one... see her the first time, 2nd time see her will be like 2 weeks later with a scanning.

audrey: so my first visit to her no scans de ar? hehe actually i more interested to see bb =P~ oh u mean they have scheduled days is it? im a whole noob on this thing. are u aware of the thing they mentioned that upon admission u can claim cash back?

thanks audrey! will check back again for ur updates =D

any mummies drinking those milk formulated for pregnant mothers? when to start drinking?

Hi Peapea.. ya! we have same EDD. How are you so far? I must say (touch wood) that my symptoms are largely gone. At night I sleep like a pig too! Thinking because I was born in pig year, hahaha

Back