(2012/05) May 2012

Hi mummies, I have popped - on Wednesday!!
happy.gif

Olivia, ak, n rabbitz,
Dont worry too much abt e est wt of bb ok? Its really just an estimate. For my #2, estimated during week 39 was 2.9 but when i delivered e same same, bb was 3.6kg. Thats how off it can be. Size of mummy n bb is one thing, but also depends on yr pelvic shape n head circumference of bb. I wld encourage 1st time mummies to.try natural really. Coz if not for #2 or #3, u might not get a choice. Some gynaes r not v pro VBAC. I also had a friend who.had been thru both-natural w/o epidural n c sec w GA. She said natural recovery definitely faster. I myself is v small-44kg pre preg. But 3.6 kg bb was no prob.

Moments-hope things turn out well. Third time mummy already, but do take care of yrself n watch out for. Post natal hormones... U sound really worried. Let it go to yr hb to handle if nec ok? U need to.recover fr e birthing too.

Olivia, ak, n rabbitz,
Dont worry too much abt e est wt of bb ok? Its really just an estimate. For my #2, estimated during week 39 was 2.9 but when i delivered e same same, bb was 3.6kg. Thats how off it can be. Size of mummy n bb is one thing, but also depends on yr pelvic shape n head circumference of bb. I wld encourage 1st time mummies to.try natural really. Coz if not for #2 or #3, u might not get a choice. Some gynaes r not v pro VBAC. I also had a friend who.had been thru both-natural w/o epidural n c sec w GA. She said natural recovery definitely faster. I myself is v small-44kg pre preg. But 3.6 kg bb was no prob.

Moments-hope things turn out well. Third time mummy already, but do take care of yrself n watch out for. Post natal hormones... U sound really worried. Let it go to yr hb to handle if nec ok? U need to.recover fr e birthing too.

Olivia, ak, n rabbitz,

Thanks!! Yup first time mummy
happy.gif
it was natural birth with epi. Now comes the sleepless nights cos of BF-ing. But I must say when you see baby delivered safely, you will be filled with so much joy! Jia you mummies who will be popping soon!

happy.gif
it was natural birth with epi. Now comes the sleepless nights cos of BF-ing. But I must say when you see baby delivered safely, you will be filled with so much joy! Jia you mummies who will be popping soon!

happy.gif

Congrates newbie....Rem to rest well too
happy.gif

Haiz.... Waiting game reali feel uneasy.... keep checking if it's contraction.

Can check if any of you bled after doc check on cervix opening? Tis afternoon checked by doc till now still haf some brown discharge. although doc say the opening is abt 1.5cm n if I wan can induce on Sunday. Now feel uneasy not too sure if I shld go hospital :s

happy.gif

Can check if any of you bled after doc check on cervix opening? Tis afternoon checked by doc till now still haf some brown discharge. although doc say the opening is abt 1.5cm n if I wan can induce on Sunday. Now feel uneasy not too sure if I shld go hospital :s

happy.gif

Runningmuff : thanks for the encouragement! Quite a fear for you, so petite can deliver a 3.6 kg baby! So li hai! Was the recovery tough? Did the gynae need to do an episiotomy? My gynae warned me that if baby too big and need vacuum, episiotomy cannot be avoided and maybe be larger than usual.

Runningmuff : thanks for the encouragement! Quite a fear for you, so petite can deliver a 3.6 kg baby! So li hai! Was the recovery tough? Did the gynae need to do an episiotomy? My gynae warned me that if baby too big and need vacuum, episiotomy cannot be avoided and maybe be larger than usual.

Jazzlyne: Apparently bleeding is common after checking dilation. My doc says he dun do the check cos can cos unnecessary bleeding n husbands can get upset w doc. Hehe

I'm oso waiting n keep checking n still unsure how a contraction feels. Looking out for show, wondering if my water bag will break.... Argh!

Jazzlyne: Apparently bleeding is common after checking dilation. My doc says he dun do the check cos can cos unnecessary bleeding n husbands can get upset w doc. Hehe

I'm oso waiting n keep checking n still unsure how a contraction feels. Looking out for show, wondering if my water bag will break.... Argh!

Chocolate teddy: no wonder my doc didn't warn me. Coz after I left the clinic n gone to toilet n had a bad scare. Till now still monitoring. :/
Did ur doc suggest to induce u?

Now tummy feel tight n same time bb keep moving n kicking.

Chocolate teddy: no wonder my doc didn't warn me. Coz after I left the clinic n gone to toilet n had a bad scare. Till now still monitoring. :/

Jazzlyne: No my doc din tok abt inducing, just say anytime soon so wait for symptoms. U mean u still bleeding?

My tummy oso feel slightly tight and now bb move so much like she wants to push out of my tummy like in aliens!

Back