(2012/05) May 2012

woe is me! my downstairs unit started renovations today that will continue until June. why so coincidental! i was all set to welcome the baby next week, and now i wonder how the baby and i are going to sleep/rest through all the noise and dust. how how how?

possibility is to move back to my mother's place for the confinement, but it's so last minute! and my own place has been all preped already. haiz.

woe is me! my downstairs unit started renovations today that will continue until June. why so coincidental! i was all set to welcome the baby next week, and now i wonder how the baby and i are going to sleep/rest through all the noise and dust. how how how?

possibility is to move back to my mother's place for the confinement, but it's so last minute! and my own place has been all preped already. haiz.

Morning mummies!

Its thursday, fri is coming soon
happy.gif

Re: baby's weight
Is there any guideline that we cant go natural if baby is of certain weight? I also scare emergency c sect, i have been trying to control my diet but to no success, except that i mananged to stop myself from my fav durian
sad.gif

Olivia, guess it would be better if you shift your confinement place to your mum's place then, else too nosiy and will get irritated easily.

Morning mummies!

happy.gif

Is there any guideline that we cant go natural if baby is of certain weight? I also scare emergency c sect, i have been trying to control my diet but to no success, except that i mananged to stop myself from my fav durian
sad.gif

Olivia, guess it would be better if you shift your confinement place to your mum's place then, else too nosiy and will get irritated easily.

Morning mummies!

happy.gif

sad.gif

Hi,

Any of you going to a master to calculate baby name ?
The master that I used to go to has migrated, so now abit lost, any recommendation ?
TIA =)

Hi,

The master that I used to go to has migrated, so now abit lost, any recommendation ?
TIA =)

Hi,

TIA =)

Hi ak, so happy Fri is coming soon! I am counting down to Monday..last day to work!
happy.gif

dolcevita, I hv a contact if you would like one, but I am not going to him to calculate, we decided on the name ourselves.. I can PM you...

Hi ak, so happy Fri is coming soon! I am counting down to Monday..last day to work!
happy.gif

dolcevita, I hv a contact if you would like one, but I am not going to him to calculate, we decided on the name ourselves.. I can PM you...

happy.gif

littledotty: so gd! ure gg for ur ML
happy.gif
i still gotta work 3 weeks.

Can pm me the contact for the name calculation as well? Want to keep my options open. TIA!

happy.gif

Can pm me the contact for the name calculation as well? Want to keep my options open. TIA!

happy.gif

Olivia,
its good that your gynae helps you estimate full term weight..my gynae doesn't! Right Keiko? So i'm clueless each time...he keeps saying oh we won't know, can't tell etc

wah if your neighbour house having reno, baby sure can't sleep well.. = u can't sleep well

Olivia,
its good that your gynae helps you estimate full term weight..my gynae doesn't! Right Keiko? So i'm clueless each time...he keeps saying oh we won't know, can't tell etc

wah if your neighbour house having reno, baby sure can't sleep well.. = u can't sleep well

Olivia,

The thing with delivery is that we can only plan and it all depends on the situation on the big day itself. Of course, one can hope for the best and that everything turns out ok but I think it's also good to be mentally and emotionally prepared for a worst case scenario and going totally off the birth plan.

Am also in Week 35 and did a scan on Tues and baby weighs and estimate of 2.5kg (give and take 10% off). Got accessed by midwife and she said based on my history (early and quick labor with my other kids: my 2 girls at 36 weeks and my twin boys at 29 weeks), it's likely that baby comes in about 2 weeks as her head is already set in place and she is in proper position for birth. My cervix is also open. Am crossing my finger that we last till Week 37 at least so we can do the water birth.

The thing with delivery is that we can only plan and it all depends on the situation on the big day itself. Of course, one can hope for the best and that everything turns out ok but I think it's also good to be mentally and emotionally prepared for a worst case scenario and going totally off the birth plan.

Am also in Week 35 and did a scan on Tues and baby weighs and estimate of 2.5kg (give and take 10% off). Got accessed by midwife and she said based on my history (early and quick labor with my other kids: my 2 girls at 36 weeks and my twin boys at 29 weeks), it's likely that baby comes in about 2 weeks as her head is already set in place and she is in proper position for birth. My cervix is also open. Am crossing my finger that we last till Week 37 at least so we can do the water birth.

Sent my DH down to get some details on the renovations going on. He spoke with the contractor and was told the drilling and knocking will only be for these few days. fingers crossed. feeling slightly better now.

i also have geomancer contact, if anyone needs, let me know as well. i went to calculate a good date for c-section, but intending to use my own chosen name for baby.

Sent my DH down to get some details on the renovations going on. He spoke with the contractor and was told the drilling and knocking will only be for these few days. fingers crossed. feeling slightly better now.

i also have geomancer contact, if anyone needs, let me know as well. i went to calculate a good date for c-section, but intending to use my own chosen name for baby.

AK: The midwife did a vaginal exam on me and said it's abt 1cm open but the cervix is still not 'soft' yet. From there, she estimated the baby to arrive in the next 2 weeks.

AK: The midwife did a vaginal exam on me and said it's abt 1cm open but the cervix is still not 'soft' yet. From there, she estimated the baby to arrive in the next 2 weeks.

Hmm.. Sounds uncomfortable
sad.gif
so scary man. Can't imagine myself going for childbirth soon. Suddenly so afraid of pain.

TGIF! Enjoy our Fridays!

sad.gif
so scary man. Can't imagine myself going for childbirth soon. Suddenly so afraid of pain.

TGIF! Enjoy our Fridays!

sad.gif

TGIF! Enjoy our Fridays!

Just brought my gal for follow up check up.. Doc says she looks more yellow. Did another blood test for her. If the count is <15 she will needs to go hospital..

I now need to pray hard for the result. Will be out by 4pm
V scare... Feel like crying now

Just brought my gal for follow up check up.. Doc says she looks more yellow. Did another blood test for her. If the count is <15 she will needs to go hospital..

Back