(2012/04) Apr 2012

4 weeks to Christmas! Hv a good week ahead mummies
happy.gif

Detailed Scan!
Mine is on Friday! Can't wait to see the little one again.
Actually hubby and I never questioned the purpose of the scan before. For #1, we just did whatever the gynae asked us to do. Even now that we know the purpose, we just do it lar. We have never thought of what would happen if something really goes wrong. But I guess, we rather know it now than later, *touch wood* *touch wood*. At least we know what we are in for, and hopefully we can plan for it. *touch wood* *touch wood*

I guess all these scans are very much for self assurance. Our mothers and grandmothers prob delivered a couple or many children without such technology. We are all matured adults or growing to become one. Whatever the decision, to scan or not, and what happens after that, is very much personal, and we just have to learn to live with it. =)

OOOOOOOOo... it's monday again! Arggg... Year end coming! Time to clear leave! YIPEEEEEE!!!

Anyone going for Standard Chartered Marathon this weekend? Haha... I am.... =P Doing around 7km walk for my leg of the team run! wahahahaha... Am so gonna hang a "Slow moving vehicle" or "Baby on Board" signage on myself. =P

Detailed Scan!
Mine is on Friday! Can't wait to see the little one again.
Actually hubby and I never questioned the purpose of the scan before. For #1, we just did whatever the gynae asked us to do. Even now that we know the purpose, we just do it lar. We have never thought of what would happen if something really goes wrong. But I guess, we rather know it now than later, *touch wood* *touch wood*. At least we know what we are in for, and hopefully we can plan for it. *touch wood* *touch wood*

I guess all these scans are very much for self assurance. Our mothers and grandmothers prob delivered a couple or many children without such technology. We are all matured adults or growing to become one. Whatever the decision, to scan or not, and what happens after that, is very much personal, and we just have to learn to live with it. =)

OOOOOOOOo... it's monday again! Arggg... Year end coming! Time to clear leave! YIPEEEEEE!!!

Anyone going for Standard Chartered Marathon this weekend? Haha... I am.... =P Doing around 7km walk for my leg of the team run! wahahahaha... Am so gonna hang a "Slow moving vehicle" or "Baby on Board" signage on myself. =P

cheekyduckie, thats so cute! hanging signage on yourself! LOL!

ahnah, 19weeks haven see gender, quite high chances that it might be a gal! are u hoping for a princess?

cheekyduckie, thats so cute! hanging signage on yourself! LOL!

ahnah, 19weeks haven see gender, quite high chances that it might be a gal! are u hoping for a princess?

Hi mummies, for those who have enagaged a maid/ foreign domestic helper. Can advise where i can find the online test to do for first time employers? I cannot find in MOM website.

My hubby n I decided to get a Myanmar maid.
Decided to get her in before i deliver in April so that by then, she can be 'good friend' with #1 when #2 comes.
Understand we have to fulfil this test first.
TIA! =)

Hi mummies, for those who have enagaged a maid/ foreign domestic helper. Can advise where i can find the online test to do for first time employers? I cannot find in MOM website.

My hubby n I decided to get a Myanmar maid.
Decided to get her in before i deliver in April so that by then, she can be 'good friend' with #1 when #2 comes.
Understand we have to fulfil this test first.
TIA! =)

AhNah.. U are not alone..me too. But I somehow guess mine will b a gal ..sonographer say high chance is girl though my gynea still don wan to confirm ;)

AhNah.. U are not alone..me too. But I somehow guess mine will b a gal ..sonographer say high chance is girl though my gynea still don wan to confirm ;)

Tangerinez, thanks for the heads up. I'm still thinking about it. Currently, I'm freaking over my weight gain (I put on 18kg last time!), my blood pressure (I've delveoped pre-eclampsia at 37wk), other complication may comes with this pregnancy, etc.

Valkyriegal, your agency should be able to give your the website link. I've done it like 6-7 years ago, it's a website under Ngee Ann Poly, not sure about now.

I know many of you did or doing your Detailed Scan at TMC, anyone doing at Camden, Dr C Ananakumar? or anywhere else?

Tangerinez, thanks for the heads up. I'm still thinking about it. Currently, I'm freaking over my weight gain (I put on 18kg last time!), my blood pressure (I've delveoped pre-eclampsia at 37wk), other complication may comes with this pregnancy, etc.

Valkyriegal, your agency should be able to give your the website link. I've done it like 6-7 years ago, it's a website under Ngee Ann Poly, not sure about now.

I know many of you did or doing your Detailed Scan at TMC, anyone doing at Camden, Dr C Ananakumar? or anywhere else?

Meinme
I've got an appt with dr ananakumar next week for not detailed scan but gender scan (or aka the non invasive DS scan, compared to amnio)

My detailed scan at TMC is in 3 hours!!! Yippee!

Cheekyduckie
You are so funny. Slow moving vehicle! Remember to keep left hor

Meinme
I've got an appt with dr ananakumar next week for not detailed scan but gender scan (or aka the non invasive DS scan, compared to amnio)

My detailed scan at TMC is in 3 hours!!! Yippee!

Cheekyduckie
You are so funny. Slow moving vehicle! Remember to keep left hor

Pardon my intrusion onto this thread.

Would like to share that I have one unit of preloved Medela Freestyle to let go as I have stopped breastfeeding. It is a local unit that was purchased in 2010. Complete set (with box and receipt) in good condition.

Letting go at S$300 (neg). Also able to throw in freebies like BNIB baby clothes, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me at wusimidaizi [at] gmail [.] com.

Thanks!

Pardon my intrusion onto this thread.

Would like to share that I have one unit of preloved Medela Freestyle to let go as I have stopped breastfeeding. It is a local unit that was purchased in 2010. Complete set (with box and receipt) in good condition.

Letting go at S$300 (neg). Also able to throw in freebies like BNIB baby clothes, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me at wusimidaizi [at] gmail [.] com.

Thanks!

Second cup of coffee for the day for me! Monday blues. This morning our alarm clock failed and hubby and I had to rush to get our two kids up and ready for the schoolbus in ten minutes!

Second cup of coffee for the day for me! Monday blues. This morning our alarm clock failed and hubby and I had to rush to get our two kids up and ready for the schoolbus in ten minutes!

Cheekieduckie
You are so sporting! Joining your team in the marathon thou you are preggy! pei fu pei fu! Enjoy! & Go slow yah hahahaha...

Counting down to my 3 weeks break from 16 Dec onwards.... yoohoo! Gonna spend quality time with the 2 kiddos during the hols before no 3 comes. Really love the X'mas season... Will be seeing gynae one more time just before X'mas. Can't wait!

Smoke & pinkbunny,
Hope you manage to confirm gender! Update us yah...

Cheekieduckie
You are so sporting! Joining your team in the marathon thou you are preggy! pei fu pei fu! Enjoy! & Go slow yah hahahaha...

Counting down to my 3 weeks break from 16 Dec onwards.... yoohoo! Gonna spend quality time with the 2 kiddos during the hols before no 3 comes. Really love the X'mas season... Will be seeing gynae one more time just before X'mas. Can't wait!

Smoke & pinkbunny,
Hope you manage to confirm gender! Update us yah...

Smoke & pinkbunny: Do update us on the baby's gender yup
happy.gif

Detailed scan
Can't wait for mine on thursday! Finally seeing the two little ones again
happy.gif

Smoke & pinkbunny: Do update us on the baby's gender yup
happy.gif

Detailed scan
Can't wait for mine on thursday! Finally seeing the two little ones again
happy.gif

Good news: we're having a girl!

Better news: everything looks good.

Best news: no visible signs of DS!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!! Now I can enjoy bkk with the load off my shoulders and enjoy my licence to GO PINK!!!

Good news: we're having a girl!

Better news: everything looks good.

Best news: no visible signs of DS!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!! Now I can enjoy bkk with the load off my shoulders and enjoy my licence to GO PINK!!!

Cheekieduckie
Can PM me your contact for the nanny agency? My fren looking for one to take care of bb when she goes back to work in Feb. No response from those that she has approached so far.

Cheekieduckie
Can PM me your contact for the nanny agency? My fren looking for one to take care of bb when she goes back to work in Feb. No response from those that she has approached so far.

Hi mummies!!
Anyone still puking?? I think I'm the only one here. This is sickening. Sometimes I went to read up on June thread to feel that I'm not alone. So depressing...

I also have bad yellowish vagina discharge. I was already treated for infection 2 weeks ago. And when I see gynae after that, he say it is ok one. But I dun rem having this with #1

Hi mummies!!
Anyone still puking?? I think I'm the only one here. This is sickening. Sometimes I went to read up on June thread to feel that I'm not alone. So depressing...

I also have bad yellowish vagina discharge. I was already treated for infection 2 weeks ago. And when I see gynae after that, he say it is ok one. But I dun rem having this with #1

Mossie, u still have me. I will puke out air at least few times a day. Sometimes will vomit a bit. My no 1, I vomit till 7th mth
So, u still hv companion
happy.gif

Mossie, u still have me. I will puke out air at least few times a day. Sometimes will vomit a bit. My no 1, I vomit till 7th mth
So, u still hv companion
happy.gif

Hi All,

Am new to this forum and a first time mum as well...my EDD is 17 April 2012 and will be delivering at Mount Alvernia.

Would like to seek advise from experience mummy about "moo moo kow" baby diaper. I wonder what is the different as compared to the traditional cloth dipaer? Any comments? Anything to take note of to avoid baby nappy rash?

Tks Dragon Mummies!!

Hi All,

Am new to this forum and a first time mum as well...my EDD is 17 April 2012 and will be delivering at Mount Alvernia.

Would like to seek advise from experience mummy about "moo moo kow" baby diaper. I wonder what is the different as compared to the traditional cloth dipaer? Any comments? Anything to take note of to avoid baby nappy rash?

Tks Dragon Mummies!!

Hi All,

Tks mummies!

Hi All,

Tks mummies!

Pinky, why do you need to do the gender scan?

I've called the clinic doing the detailed scan to check, I was told the ideal time range to do the scan is 22-28 weeks where the all organs are developing and able to detect abnormalities.

Pinky, why do you need to do the gender scan?

I've called the clinic doing the detailed scan to check, I was told the ideal time range to do the scan is 22-28 weeks where the all organs are developing and able to detect abnormalities.

Hi mossie,
I'm still having bouts of nausea everyday...
sad.gif

And I do have yeast infection too (does not have for #1), still coming back after 2 rounds of treatment...Now starting 3rd round n oral anti biotics ...if still does not work, gynae says need to do swab test to identify the strain...

Hi mossie,
I'm still having bouts of nausea everyday...
sad.gif

And I do have yeast infection too (does not have for #1), still coming back after 2 rounds of treatment...Now starting 3rd round n oral anti biotics ...if still does not work, gynae says need to do swab test to identify the strain...

Hi miumiu, hugz! We r so poor thing. My gynae forbids me to take too much vomiting medicine when I had #1, I puke till 7 months too. This time I switch gynae, and took vomiting medicine.. But still puke like mad. Both boys

U having boy or girl?

Hi miumiu, hugz! We r so poor thing. My gynae forbids me to take too much vomiting medicine when I had #1, I puke till 7 months too. This time I switch gynae, and took vomiting medicine.. But still puke like mad. Both boys

U having boy or girl?

Ethan_ehel,
Hugz too!! My infections was the same as u. I was also treated 2 rounds, took swab test but gynae not concern of the results. He say I took med so is ok. My nausea also everyday issue, 24/7. Super depressing... I feel best when I slp and can forget nausea, but now in second trimester, I dun slp as much

Back