(2012/04) Apr 2012

Hi yingoinkoink n Leo baby,

Hw many weeks are u all at? I juz tested positive 3days ago.. Gynae appt tonight cos feel crampy.. Could be implantation but going gynae for check jus to play safe tt everythgs ok.. I shd b juz 4weeks going 5 bah.. If according to my LMP date. Shd b Stl a sac n nthg much..

eh, i should be ard 3 weeks only.. not very sure due to cycle too messy liao.. heez.

most prob going to see gynae next week..

ST ~ FTWMTB = Full Time Working Mum To be?? im working now... zZzzzz... how i wish I can stay at home shake leg!! and somemore 3 months ago I just M/C.. so already used up all my leaves.. =(

Charlotte ~ until now, dun have much symptoms leh.. only stomach feeling abit cramp & bloated.

hi ladies, based on my LMP, EDD should be 14 April.

i won't get to see my gynae until 4th week of August cos the clinic receptionist say don't waste money scanning for a sac and cannot see heartbeat.

my gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong at TMC.

hi ying, congrats....thanks for replying
happy.gif
just curious to noe but I noe different for individual, which CD u have these cramping symptons?

Hi tangerine, I've updated my info too!!
happy.gif
thanks for creatin the list!!

My appt tonight is to pay for 心安 cos I feel crampy.. I noe if I dun chk I wun feel safe. I scared I will 子宫外孕 or wat :p but hw cum e clinic receptionist will say waste money ? All mothers wun find waste Of money on children safety one mah.. Just my one cent worth :p

Yingoinkoink,

whoa u use up all ur leaves le ar.. I peifu u all working n preggy!! Got to wake up n go work.. N face all sorts of nonsense at work and Stl hv to go thru the 1st tri symptoms.. 佩服!I stay at home I so sleepy n gang kor Liao.. Second one like more gang kor than 1st..

ST: ya, i think it's good to go for a peace of mind. i think the receptionist was trying to be nice. i wouldn't have minded to spend the money but the thing is they have no slots for me anyway. was thinking about going to another gynae in the meantime but thought against it. i'll see how it goes.

i had cramps the first day i tested positive. i actually felt better when i had cramps so i feel pregnant. now i don't feel anything except for sore nipples and i am a little worried. maybe i'll go to GP to test for hcg level instead.

how old is your #1?

Tangerinez,

Yah E crampy feeling is my mense type.. Abit painful n achy den also cos I look after my ger on my own.. No help so like dunno will make it worst or not.. My ger turnin 2 next mth. I thk u shd go chk once at least too.. After tt pause n rest eat folic acid for 3 mths.. 3rd / 4th mth onwards take package.. Tts wat I plan to do..
happy.gif
u also working mtb ar?

Anyone start to feel morning sickness nw? I only sleepy n crampy n a little nausea.. more to come I thk
sad.gif
but I will try to enjoy this experience cos plan to close shop after tis Liao..
happy.gif

2 year old, very comfortable age gap. But ya you have to be careful and dun over work yourself while taking care of her.

Ya I'm currently working. Though I wish I can quit after giving birth but I think we can't afford single income. During pregnancy I guess if I'm tired I can try to arrange for flexi hours or work from home or something. My bosses should be quite understanding.

I felt slight nausea in last 2 days but today ok. Strange taste in mouth though. Cramps no more. Sleepy at times but very energetic at times. Strange.

You want to close shop after this? Any preference for gender or leave to fate?

So far only you are carrying number #2. I think Ying and I would appreciate if you can share with us some experiences and tips! Hee.

Tangerinez,

True in sg Veri diff on single income.. My case is I low maintenance so Stl can manage on hb's sole income.. Diaper dun buy most ex one.. Same for milk powder.. Of cos if there's two income then def better living for all.. Ur boss so good allow flexible work from home..must b a good co.

Wow, didn't know that I just came in to set this thread only today already attract so many to join.

Tangerinez> you good leh can do the google spreadsheet. I will only input after my first scan at 7 weeks when bb hearbeat can be seen.

It my second pregnancy but feels like the first as mostly forgotten thot it wasn't very long ago. Pregnant women lose their memory very fast.

Pardon me ladies for not sharing too much details as yet but here are 2 good sites for you all to get good info.

http://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images-index.php

http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php

Yingoinkoink,

Suspected ectopic or m/c tts y got pain.. But hv to run test first then will noe..
sad.gif
I hope it's neither.. Doc spotted a cyst in womb too.. So hope pain is cause by cyst n the black spot is sac n nt blood clot.. I just got drawn blood. Nw hv to bed rest.. Go toilet also mus Call nurse..
sad.gif
tonIte is another nite to remember lo.. Haiz.. Miss my ger!! Sent her to my in laws.. Hb jus left ward to go fetch her Hm to sleep I thk.. Two days stay need estimated 2180 bucks
sad.gif
lagi sad

Hi all.. I am new..
happy.gif

Hi Tangerinez, saw your post your EDD is about 14 April. Just wondering.. does that mean you are less than 4 weeks pregnant now? Something like 1st day of last menses was 9-July?

Cos' mine supposed to be about 6-Apr EDD and I thought already the latest :p Hee...

tangerinez - actually my appt date not confirm lah... I target 12/08.. but if possible, i wanna delay to 3rd week of Aug =)

ST - oh no... hope u r feeling better now! & hope u got a sticky BB =)

ST: take good care! i hope everything is fine, just a small scare but bb will be healthy and sticky! ya, hopefully is just the cyst. small cyst very common and not dangerous. dun stress ok, just rest well.

butter: welcome and congrats! yes, my LMP is 9th July and now 3 weeks, going to 4 weeks. i have a 28 day cycle, and i was gan cheong so i tested early on CD 24. would you like to include your details in the worksheet?

ying: if 3rd week of Aug, would you be 6 weeks and can see heartbeat le?

Hi Tangerinez!

Can I update when I hit about 7 weeks and gone for gynae checkup? Like Leo_Baby..

For me, my reason is because I failed once :-(
I want to confirm before I update anything....

leo: thanks for the links! they are very helpful! both sites are really interesting.

butter: i totally understand. i'm apprehensive about updating too. hope for the best though!

Butter Panda - I also failed b4... just did D&C on april 11.. altot very stress now but trying my best to stay positive =)

Tangerinez - I think by then shld be 5 weeks+ only..

Tangerinez - yes hope for the best!
happy.gif

yingoinkoink - I am excited, but I keep telling myself to remain "as per normal" now. Shun Qi Zi Ran.

So are all of you expecting no. 2? I am. And from what I read above, all or most are experienced mums. Yay!

ST - btw paiseh, I suddenly post you these questions. I am gan chiong for you.. :p but I haven't spoken to you before.. I am new here. Heh.

Tangerinez - then you must be super excited! And there are 2nd and 3rd time moms here to share experience..

Being a parent is tough on stamina! :p Especially if the child is an active one.. But no choice, must give no. 1 a sibling. Haha..

butter: i am a worry wart so i am a little apprehensive to be too excited! haha but yes, it's a great feeling to know that you have a little one growing inside of you (even if it's just an embryo now)

and yes! must give our kid siblings to grow up with! if not so lonely.

Haha.. Actually I am the same as u. Worry about a lot of things. And everything also want to do nice nice. worry-freak and almost a perfectionist. :p

Woah this thread so quiet.. ppl haven't start to roll in...

i think most are pantang and dun wan to join in yet, until either they see heartbeat or past 1st trimester. i struggled too, on whether to share in the virtual world. but i figured chatting online is easier to keep myself sane. haha.

when is your gynae appointment? if you dun mind me asking? the wait for mine is killing me.

im here.. im here...
feeling so tired!! nipple pain pain =(
den stomach not feeling good.... got those "laosai" feeling.... argghzzz...

For me cos' of my failed experience I told myself to take it easy. No matter what just share info first no harm. Cos' can't hide the excitement so must share somewhere mah. Haha...

My appointment I fix on 16-Aug. Btw the nurse said go pharmacy buy some folic acid to eat first while wait for the appointment to come. You all know? Intend to or not? I am still thinking...

ying - I feel so distracted the whole day. No mood to work. Excited about this, but cant tell any colleagues.

I also feel tired and nipple pain...

hi ying! my nipples are painful too, but just a bit.
laosai feeling, like gassy or crampy?

butter: you should get folic acid! i've been eating prenatals for 2 months, when TTC. when i tested positive, i increased the folic acid dosage. my gynae once told me excess folic acid will be passed out thru urine, so no worries.

ya, i can't even tell my bestie! only me and hubby know. not intending to tell parents until see heartbeat. the wait is soooooooo longggggg.

I'm having Folic acid for few months le =)
Anyway I told my bbf n my colleague(my bestie) Coz at least she can help me to buy lunch when I lazy to walk.... =)

Back