(2012/03) Mar 2012

Sarah : u not on msn lei... hee hee ya now eating cause yesterday till now never go make cake.... haha......

is like that de... cause no working ma.... if i working i can buy what i want de lei.... now no working buy things need to ask hubby can i have this or that.... then hubby will say wow lao... why keep want this n that... so better not to ask too much lor.... if eat food then he ok... he prefer spent money on food de....

Sarah: My charges for twins @ $2850. (exclude levy and red packets). Nanny help take care of mummy and babies. Help to cook and take care of chores like washing mummy clothes (machine wash) and babies (handwash). Will take care of cleanliness of babies room. As I will be getting a Helper this year end, my housework will be done by her. But I heard if we dun hv maid, nanny will help do chores at home. U can call to find out for single baby?

Haiz I want to change gynae! My gynae very attitude problem! Think I hv enuff of him!
Any recommendation?
1) what is the procedure for change? How do the new gynae get records from my attitude gynae?
2) how is the charges/consultation charges/ scan charges like?
3) location of the clinic?
4) choice of hosp to deliver?

Pls help me
sad.gif
so upset w my gynae

momo : i check with my gynea abt ur case... they say u have the try to get ur record from ur gynea if u really want to change... but if u already get OSCAR or blood report should be ok to change de....

Momo: u can try my gynae dr benjamin tham, so far I find his service gd n waiting time also not long. u can contact him at his webpage www.drbenjamintham.com he will email u details of his package. he delivers at both mt alvernia n tmc.

Me bk!
Twin : ya I heard some CL help cook for the husband and do hsechores too. My mum shld b helping me but I Tot ask the rate then incase I change my mind wan to stay my own Hse. If I go my mum place even though few blocks but my niece n nephew there wait I can't rest. Then my mum eyes always at tv and her maid like to chat on phone while taking Care my niece n nephew .

Ya gynae n nurses must b nice too. Mine I find good, whenever I got feel smting wrong even small issue the nurse will try squeeze me in the appt

ya didn't expect we meet here, currently not working too so i spend most time browsing forum or watching drama serials online...

I also suffer fr constipation. I will take apple, papaya & kiwi fruit. Sometimes, it's so bad tt I hv to take those fibre gel drink to pass motion.

The moment I know I pregnant, I immediately booked a CL. Had bad experience w my CL during my #1. so this time, must book a one tt is highly recommended!

I din use any CL for #1 n this time also not getting one...n no one to help me either...i think im too brave...lol...

bc i got #1 i also no CL but i wanna check for 14days... cause my princess too hyper active.... so not sure it ex for 14days CL or not... else same with u handle myself....

that's y i die die do myself since i will be breastfeeding my baby..don't really need a CL

even catering confinement meals r too ex...n most of the dishes i don't eat...

This is from GPLS website. Don't understand y their live in nanny is cheaper than day nanny

Choice 1 – Live In Confinement Nanny : $1980
Choice 2 – Day Confinement Nanny (9am to 6pm) : $2200

Michelle: I heard they do 42days de but more ex. I think 14 days is half of 28days. But levy calculate by $6/day.

Mummies, u all very garang leh. All 1st born, no CL. I also quite worried abt $ issue. But my mum told me that I hv 2, better take good care, she's worried that I can't cope with helper.

Btw, did all of you sign up for childbirth courses? I hope to sign up as we know nuts about bathing babies and caring for them.

baby might be easy to look after for 1 , but for twins happiness , she got 2 ! lol so might not be so easy like others who having 1 ..

twins happiness - i didnt hire CL cos i dont like confinement food so i rather save the money up , its good tat if mummies rly do their confinement well for that 1 mth , really help our body much .. cos for me now , i'm having feng shi at times , esp if keeps raining for days .. zzz

i didnt sign up for those course as i learn bathing and looking after newborn fm my mom ..

Sarah: sometimes I get headache also . Half or from the behind. I don't take any pain killer in my pregnancy. U just try to turn in early. Next morning it will be go away.

Bc : first month ma... i think 1st 3rd month de.... haha when baby sleep i faster sleep also.... then i sleep enough i cook n wash myself do housework somemore then bath at night before go to sleep.... hee hee....

I din get much sleep for first 3 mths coz my girl refused to latch on so it's alot of pumping, washing n sterilising

Mine refused bottle after 3 mths but I still pump coz when she latch 1 side the other side dripping

lusciousash, I fell sick two weeks back due to haze. Also seen company doc and try my best to eat manuka honey every day and night. But try not to depend fully on medicine unless it's very potent.

Twin: manuka honey got those numbers.. Which is good ah?
Mich: got seats but lazy to watch, my hub said go Hm watch online aso shiok so I ok Coz cinema very cold n Nw Preg the seat not so comfy leh. Keke

Good morning mummies!

Had to wake up early to do testing today
sad.gif
So come in to KPO abit.

Y'day brought my gal to my colleague's gal 2yo party at Jacob Ballas. She cried and wanna go home bcoz I think she sees too many pple. After 1 hr then ok. The party was held at 10am - 1pm. Nearly melted as I was chasing princess around to feed her lunch & the weather was so hot. Plus she's scared of the crowd so I had to carry her! My tummy nearly had cramps man! So we quickly evauated at 12.30pm aft cake cutting. Thereafter I hid inside my air con room the whole PM.

Ok got to go & catch some sleep now. Feeling hungry... should I eat or sleep? Wahaha....

Sarah: I'm taking manuka honey 12+, no pesticide. Of cos higher better but more expensive. Bought during Robinson sale, 1kg ard $70+ (usual $97). Hope for Robinson sale again. Can buy some supplements.

good morning mummies 
Twin : ya manuka honey quite ex, esp gotta eat everyday. Will check it out Coz I heard frm my gf is good to take every morning a spoonful of honey.

Back