(2012/03) Mar 2012

Tracey, for 6in1, if you take at PD or GP clinic, they wld usually advise 2nd, 4th & 6th mth for the 3 jabs. If you're going polyclinic, 1st 6in1 is done in 3rd mth.

I'm actually going back to work this morning.. But my gals having hfmd.. Was on child mc till thurs. today take leave. Going back to work on coming Monday ;)

Mrs Liow>> can share with me your pumping schedule?Are you gg to pump @nite?How about during work?What do you bring to office?
Does your baby wakeup for nite feed?

Hi wanda, my boy on total direct latch. So far only bottle feed him twice coz I went out without him..

I haven decide the timing of the pump in office. I will bring my pump to work... I usually don have a fix timing to pump at home. If I got time I will pump once or twice to store the milk in freezer for my boy when I get back to work..

Currently my boy still wake up for night feed.. About two hourly..

U?

Hi Mrs Liow, hws ur gal?

My boy so far is bottle feed cz my supply low so I need to topup FM.These 2 nits my boy have been sleeping a stretch of 6-7 hrs.Day time my boy feeding is abt every 2.5-3 hourly.

Mrs Liow >> gd to hear your gals r ok
happy.gif

Wanda, haven try hw Much he needs... He started w 60ml then 90ml... It has been almost one mth he last used bottle to brink milk...

Hi, I am staying at Ang Mo Kio St 52. near market. I need a nanny to take care of my 4 mths bb girl start fr jul. If u know any good nanny around this area, pls pm me their contact number. Thank you very much!

Hi mummies "checking in" here with details of my delivery. I delivered on 30 Mar. Induced labour, had to wait almost 18 hours as it was 2 days after EDD and baby still not yet out. As I heard a lot of colleagues and friends who delivered their first baby 2 weeks before EDD, it was really a long wait for me.

Currently fully latching my baby but need to prepare her to take bottles as I'm going back to work end of next month.

Wanda: I didn't shave my baby's hair so unfortunately can't give you any recommendations. Anyway, couldn't bear to cos her hair's so lovely and fine.

Bunneybluey... Yes, i heard from the nurse too. I checked wif PD on 5 in 1 & 6 in 1... The latter will cause babies to ve high fever. For MMI... It's compulsory ar!

Mrs Liow... I called singhealth polyclinic n they said cnt make appt if baby is 1st visit, no record. However, when i went there, the nurse said possible. After the 1st jab, they will give u appt for subsequent jab.

Tethysea... I'm considering between 5 in 1 or 6 in 1 but decided to go for 5 in 1 instead after asking ard. Babies tend to get fever for 6 in 1 jab. Ya... The quote of taking MMR jab tht cause autism is dismiss.

Wanda... My girl is drinking similac. So far ok and she poo everyday. But she throw out her milk.everytime even after she burp. Chk with gynae said its normal. For wind, my girl ve too... I applied ru yi oil.on her tummy.

Evelyn>>My boy does poo everyday bt smtimes really very watery like LS.Same here my boy also throw up ESP whn he burp he will throw the milk.I tried S26 he doesn't like to drink.I jus bought the Similac total comfort,hope will help reduce a bit of gas :p what type of bottles r u using? I jus bought the Tommee Tippee antic colic bottle nt sure whether will help ont.

dear ladies,

jus wondering anyone of you is a premium member of sweetest moments? do you mind sharing your membership number huh?
happy.gif

hi mummies, im from the july thread. any of u mummies on confinement tingkat? can share the food portion? photos? i need reviews b4 i confirm mine in july. TIA! can pm me=) btw ive gt a BP running, those wan get bb stuffs can go see see also.

Hi mommies
My girl is 6 weeks old & only poops once every 4 to 5 days. Hence she poops a lot each time & make a mess. She's drinking similac.
We brought her to the doctor & the doctor says it's fine as long as she's not showing discomfort & her tummy is not hard.
Has anyone of you had similar experience with your babies? How to make my baby poop more often?

Does anyone notice more stretch marks appearing after they've slimmed down? I used to only have them on my sides, but now they're starting to appear on my butt as well as the bottom of my belly. All angry purple in colour. Going to apply my stretch mark cream diligently and hope they won't get worse.

Evelyn Tan: I almost ended up having c-sect due to slow dilation as well. In contrast though, once I was fully dilated, the pushing was very fast.

my baby also does not poo for a week. brought him to pd, pd said its normal. He inserted the gel, something similar to when we go for viginal delivery, into baby anus. and my son goes poooooooo so much and messy and i have to throw away the changing mat... my hubby was so amazed by the amt of poo. he no longer think i have insufficient milk as my baby cries quite frequent. think he is rather fussy. want to be carried and dun sleep... pd also gave me two of the inserts for me to administer if he din poo for a week.

reflex, for my second one, I also have a stretch mark, one line right across my lower tummy. First one i don't have and was glee about it. THink the purple will diminish and become white...?

I'm not sure whether should I bring my girl to another doctor for second opinion. She's not showing any signs of discomfort but I would prefer her to poo more often rather than once every 4,5 days & make a big mess. The amount of poo was so much that it overflowed her diapers & soaked her romper. I had no idea how to remove her romper without smearing her head & face with poo so I cut up her romper & threw it away. Had to wash the changing mat as well

Shernice >> If u feel u wan a 2nd opinion mayb c another doc.But I feel if bb ok,jus let thm grow as they r.I try not to give any med to bb cz they still so small.My boy also make a mess,he will poo whn we feeding him.A few times,he poo until it overflow to daddy's jeans.We have to stop feeding him & rush to nursery to change.He seems quite satisfied after poo haha bt daddy smell of shit the whole afternoon.

Wanda, I'm using a trimmer to shave, bought it during Philips sales few yrs back, there's going to be a Philips fair soon.

Hi!

Anyone have this (refer to attachment) and would like to give away? It's a free gift item in Mustela set. It no longer on sale already. Please email me at [email protected] if you have and would like to give away.
7065706.jpg

Thanks!

Hi rykiel, I'm currently on maternity leave and have subscribed to tingkat for these 3 mtgs I'm home alone. Using Chu Wei San Tong @ $70 for 2 weeks (trial) and $140 for 4 weeks. U can always try the 2 weeks first & see if u like it

my girl at 9 weeks now is only taking 70-80ml at each feeding. Sometimes she even stops at 50ml. Anyone can advise how to ensure she doesn't stop half way?

I'm bribing my gal for 6-in-1 jab this Fri. Any advice on what I should expect? Fever? Skin rashes?.. Change in diet? Poop?

Hi, just joined after being a silent reader for the past 5 months. Had my baby girl at KKH on 15 March. Do hope to be more active here in future.

Re Sharon Teoh: My girl went for the 6in 1 2 wks back. Day of jab, she was pretty cranky, wanted to be carried whole day. Didn't allow to be put down longer than a min. Following day, she spent it catching up on zzzs and missed out on 2 feeds but i let her zzz rather than woke her to feed. No fever, no change in poop either. PD said about 10% will get fever only.

She drinks anywhere from 100ml to 150 ml per feed depending. She'll be 11wks this Thurs.

Hi Lynn

thks for the insight. I've scheduled this fri and heard so much abt fever and crankiness that I got worried. Hopefully over the weekend when hubby is available to be around in case she gets unwell. After hearing from u, I'm a little relieved.

My gal was born on mar 27th. So mine is 12 days younger. Like u I have been reading these post till lately I started to post something today.

Where did u hv her 6-in-1 taken?

Lynn, mine is still drinking 50-90ml per feeding, which is very little. Overall, she is putting on weight healthily within normal range and ave clocked per day abt 650ml. It's just that I'm a busier mum with frequent feeding

Josephine, is there anything that u eat or do to stimulate milk production? I have done all there is... Drink Rasberry tea leaf, taken fenugreek pills, taken med from gynae...

Still envy your bm supply..

Pls share

Back