(2012/02) Feb 2012

Hi Jen, I presume the no of photos may due to the clarity of the photos, if its clear, i think the nurse might be able to give more. I seen the girl took a lot but can only managed to give 6.

Hi,

Letting go QUINNY BUZZ SULPHUR GREEN @490
COMES WITH:
RAIN COVER
TRAVEL BUZZ BAG
BUZZ BAG

Condition: 9/10.

Please pm for picture if you are keen.

thanks

Jas - Wow, seems like u're having a tough pregnancy here... luckily we're heading towards our final stage... hopefully u'll be well soon, if not confinement will oso be tough...

Mamy poko 72 pieces S size 
Selling $20 each
Huggies newborn 2 pack 24 pieces + 27 pieces loosen pieces
Selling all for $18 
Huggies s loosen pieces 65 pieces
Selling all at $16
Interested pls email to [email protected]
Self collection at Jurong point

My PmsDView_R1.2 file like buggy leh. but i manage to find one folder to open up the pictures.
happy.gif
so cute, think side profile look like my hubby.

Rocco: I'm not sure if lower coverage will yield higher returns, if you're interested, you can go find out. But must be soon coz can only buy in till wk 32 or something.

NC: Yeah, I will also buy other policy for the baby after birth
happy.gif

Morning, i'm enjoying life at kkh now. Hope my temp don shot up again like pass 2 days. My friend say if admit not due to pregmancy related problems can ask for A ward n upgrade. Waiting for e person to do upgrade for me now. Worry later insurance say cannot claim leh.

Jen - I also got 9 photos but some of them actually very similar n not very clear since he was facing downwards. I think depends on the sonographer tt day too.

Take care jascmy, use this time to fully recuperate and get well soon yah
happy.gif

Maternal Milk
Mummies any brands to recommend for maternal milk? Thought of trying as i usually skip breakfast coz can't get to slp at nite... n by the time i wake up is abt noon liao... very unhealthy yah
sad.gif

Jas-think as long as we are not admitted for deivery, can claim under medisave and shield plan. I claimed mine too. You rest well!

Happytomato- yah, guess depends on the sonographer. Maternal milk-I only like the chocolate ones from Enfamama.
happy.gif

happytomato - for milk i am taking choc Anmum. I have sample packs of Enfamama if you want. Let me know okay?
happy.gif

Happy tomato, I sleep till past noon too, but will get up at 10am to take oats and cereal for breakfast, then go back to sleep, cos too hungry to continue sleeping, haha... I don't take maternal milk cos will diarrhoea, so only take fresh milk, one glass a day.

I got my disposable milk bags from USA boots pharmacy at 1 box of 36 bags at S$5.70 only. Cheaper than the link above!
happy.gif

GHK, Happy Tomato: Im the same as you.. My wake up timing also about 11ish to noon. I will feel hungry abt 6am though.. but usually will ignore that and go back to slp coz I only slept every night at 2am.

Planet, no idea. Nv compare before. Since is dirt cheap, n is boots pharmacy, my gf who is using it also nv make negative comments, use already just throw. Even if got wastage also ok with me.

GHK, Happy Tomato and Christina: You 3 are sahms? so good...
happy.gif
i always try to sleep late watching hk drama but hubby always chase me to sleep!

Rocco, me too! My hb will tell me its time for BB and my bedtime at 10pm. He will then continue watching his DVDs till late.

Hazel-so these milk bags are non-reuseable?Not sure how to use these bags, so do we just thaw the frozen milk and pour to bottle for heating?

Jen, yea, disposable. After u express the BM, u need to store in the fridge. U either store in bottles or milk bags. If u r using it for that day, put in chiller will do. Coz last 24hrs. Need to use, pour into bottle. If not, freeze in freezer. If from freezer, is better to transfer into chiller the night before n thaw naturally. Hot water will kill all the nutrients if u use it to thaw. Cannot leave in room temp to thaw. Milk bags or milk bottles must be clearly labelled with date n time of pump. Coz need the older milk must be used first. If u go shopping centre n see, milk bags r really ex.

If u dun Use milk bags, then u got to use bottles. Latter need to wash n stetilise after every use. If u hv lots of BM then u will hv to buy many bottles. Brands of bottles also impt. Eg if u r using medela pump, the best fit BM bottles to the pump r medela bottles n they r ex. If the bottles dun fit well, there will be wastage during expressing. Some use avent bottles, to fit a medela pump, u need to buy a converter. All these I found out from my friends coz there r so many brands in mkt, wats the deciding factors, cost aside. I wan to know

After delivery, u can ask the nurses for free glass bottles too. Bbs at the hospitals are fed FM from glass bottles. The hospital uses throw the bottles away. Ask from them, then u hv to buy the caps separately for these bottles. Most hospital pharmacies sell. Glass bottles defintely better than plastic bottles. If u buy outside, they r ex too.

Actually, best is latch on completely. Dun hv these hassle.
happy.gif

That is what I plan to do. That is why I buy cheap milk bags instead of bottles coz if cant latch on, i hv tge milk bags. Easier to store in fridge too as milk bags can lie flat but not bottles. Medela pump comes with 4 bottles. So to me is enough already n I wun buy more since I hv hundreds of milk bags. I also bought boots breast pads. Cheap, disposable too. Use already throw. :p

Hazel, thanks much for the info, I was still wondering abt all the storage issue. I plan to buy medela pump, but was thinking abt how that will "affect" the bottles that I have to buy subsequently, didn't know abt the converter thing so that can use avent bottles, that will be so useful.

Rocco, I stay home cos work stress and baby don't quite agree with each other. I've been spotting on off since the early months, so i decided that baby takes priority for now. Clearing hospitalization leave now, after that will be on no pay leave for 1-2 months before delivery. Will go back to work after maternity leave ends.

Thanks hazel for the advice about labeling! I heard need to change milk bottles every 6 months. I already have about 15 at home. Hahaha!! Bought on my last US trip cos it's only abt s$5 for an avent bottle

Planet, I bought lansinoh from amazon or drugstore. I dun think it was very exp and quite good reviews

Ghk, the avent converter need to buy online I think. I was looking for my gf in the stores and never saw before. In the end, I'll pass her mine first cos she's popping anytime now and i ordered again from drugstore. It is abt us$8

HI Mummies/Mummies to be,

Anyone knows when and where is the next baby fair? I read somewhere that there is one at Suntec this weekend, but i cant find them when i visit suntec website to see events schedule. Any idea if medela will be participating in the upcoming fair? I need to get medela pump accessories.

Bb fair at suntec is nothing great. Just went n left in 30mins. Taka Xmas sales started n this wkend there is additional 10% for taka members. I m going tomorrow to get the car seat n stroller. I can't really walk for long now..

Next taka bb sale is in march 2012.

i am not sure if i really want to get a car seat, the infant car seat is only till bb is about 18 kg right?

or are you getting the better ones that can last till age 4?

Mknwt, do u need urgently? If not order from tan Leng Leng. She gets it directly from USA n is cheaper than here. Alternatively, major departmental store like taka, Robinson all hv. Bb shop like first years also hv.

Just went take to get the stuff! Deal not bad
happy.gif

Mknwt, hazel is right, order from spree cheaper. Otherwise, u can go to the babybaby fair to have a look. The medela booth is there, prices r slightly higher but got free gift for purchases.

Hey Mummies thanks for the recommendations on maternal milk.

Effie - Thanks for ur offer i managed to get some samples of Enfamama frm a fren too. Think the chocolate flavour is rather yummy.. will probably try tt
happy.gif

GHK, Christina78 - Wah GHK u r very disciplined which is good for bb! I m like Christina :p even though a bit hungry will try to sleep through it coz feel very tired as i m often tossing n turning till 3-4am in the morning followed by countless visits to the toilet!

Rocco - Yah i m a sahm coz gotta quit due to pregnancy. Plus perpetually tired and vommited several times during 1st trimester.

Hazel - I heard abt the boots milk bags. Do u get them from sprees?

effie: haha can give me the milk samples if you dun want
happy.gif

for the milk bags, so we pump into bottles than transfer? or can pump straight into milk bags? i be using double breast pump, issit hard to pump into 2 milk bags?

Rocco, u need to pump into bottles n transfer to milk bags.

Happytomato, my friend helped me buy at boots pharmacy at bkk airport. I bought its disposable breast pads too.

Haze n jen, thanks for the info.

Hazel, may I know who is tan leng leng? Can I have her contact? I dont need it now, need it by end jan. Btw, may I know where is the first years shop?

Jen, I tot of visiting the bb fair today, but tot Medela not participating, didn't want to purposely make a trip down to such crowded place. Since its confirm that there is a booth there, may be making a trip down tmr if time permits.

Mknwt, her email is [email protected]
She conducts many medela spree in SMH. U can write to her n ask her the cost. Delivery will take 4-6 wks. I ordered medela breast pump from her in mid nov, will only get it in Jan 12.

They have Avent, Pigeon, Cordlife, Prudential, AXA, Nirvana massage, abbort , baby spa and many other brands. Today I buy a stretch mark cream free vacuum cleaner. Den got free pot for preggy mums or mum wif kids under 18. I took one. The quality very gd. Brand Delphine I think... Got a lot of toys, playpen , prams sale...

Pigeon , spend $80 above got free bag with thermometer)

Pigeon can exchange old bottles !!!

Similac mum milk discount price $25.50.

Abbott brand spend $40 got lucky draw n free gift

Spend $100 above for bb fair and free 6 Mths hospital cash plan

Cordlife banking gt special price too for this fair... Etc

i got the free pot at parenthood fair too, and they have been trying to make appt to come to my house for a 'demonstration'. 2 years back my friend recommended this service, when the person came, tried selling me a $3K vacumn cleaner!

Hi mummies, I haven't been able to log in recently, just tried to add myself to the FB Feb2012 mummies grp.

I also have frequent urges to go to the toilet.. so tiring..

Didn't manage to catch up the posts yet, so when & where is the next BB fairs? thanks for letting me know.. I'm thinking of buying a new stroller as I have my elder girl who can use it before new BB comes by. The stroller I have is already breaking apart :p

Annticipating- I went to the baby baby fair at Suntec today, n got to know from one of the stalls that the next baby fair will be at expo next feb. Followed on one in march, and another in April, but I'm not sure of the location.

Rocco, sure, i can pass you the milk samples. where do you stay? pm me or msg in fb ok?
happy.gif

mknwt, first years shop is at top level corner, inside paragon where all the kids stuff is. They sell more expensive than tan leng leng, but they offer 1 yr warranty from their shop.

Eve-84, better to go see gynae to confirm.

annticipating, next fair should be the mother & baby fair on 24-26 feb. not sure of any others after last weekend Suntec one.

went for my 29th weeks check and bb is weighing 1073g. gynae commented that he is a little small but shldnt be a cause for worry cos the weight gain shld be much more for the coming weeks. *pray hard*

i also put on 3kg within a mth, again! my last check at 25week also put on 3kg. total weight gain is now 10kg. *scary*. am suppose to go for a glucose test for my next appt at 32 weeks, just in case my fast weight gain is not due to diabetes or something..anyone have to go thru this?

Back