(2012/02) Feb 2012

Claramimi, so sad to hear that... be strong and pray that God will give you another healthy one
happy.gif

Jocelyn, it's ok la.. As long as the result ok can le..

Serene, u r right.. No news is good news.. My gynae said if the sonographer find something not right, they will call our gynae straight... But maybe u wanna call up and check.. Yr result shud be out long long time liao..

Jocelyn, it's ok la.. As long as the result ok can le..

Serene, u r right.. No news is good news.. My gynae said if the sonographer find something not right, they will call our gynae straight... But maybe u wanna call up and check.. Yr result shud be out long long time liao..

hi all mummies, seem like everyone went for their OSCAR already. everyone in 2nd tri now?

next week i m going for mine, a bit nervous...

hi all mummies, seem like everyone went for their OSCAR already. everyone in 2nd tri now?

next week i m going for mine, a bit nervous...

Just called my clinic, they've been closed all week until today! Super long weekend lar! No wonder I haven't got a call. The nurse said they can only let me know the results after doctor reviews it, if all's ok then no need to go down tomorrow. =)

Just called my clinic, they've been closed all week until today! Super long weekend lar! No wonder I haven't got a call. The nurse said they can only let me know the results after doctor reviews it, if all's ok then no need to go down tomorrow. =)

Effie, no nervous. Think of all the good things.. Like u can see bb bouncing ard.. :p

For me if only I can see it's gender during oscar.. :p

Effie, no nervous. Think of all the good things.. Like u can see bb bouncing ard.. :p

For me if only I can see it's gender during oscar.. :p

Godsent, thanks, i hope i can see bb bouncing also, of cos if can see gender even better
happy.gif

i went to the taka fair last sat, not much crowd, think the bottles exchange still on as of last week.

Godsent, thanks, i hope i can see bb bouncing also, of cos if can see gender even better
happy.gif

i went to the taka fair last sat, not much crowd, think the bottles exchange still on as of last week.

pinkz and jocelyn,
sigh.. watever the results its fated la... beyond our control.

my oscar scan was super super short lor. 5 min and im out. baby super cooperative.. cant see bb for a longer time. feel so lugi....

pinkz and jocelyn,
sigh.. watever the results its fated la... beyond our control.

my oscar scan was super super short lor. 5 min and im out. baby super cooperative.. cant see bb for a longer time. feel so lugi....

Serene: I also super lugi, doc so fast.. even normal check up, i haven see enuff, he freeze the screen to measure baby.. LOL..

Serene: I also super lugi, doc so fast.. even normal check up, i haven see enuff, he freeze the screen to measure baby.. LOL..

Serene, Yan> u can ask the nurse to let you see more of baby! mine was sleeping too thru out the measurement, then when everything is done, the nurse shook my tummy to wake bb.. and then she showed us the bb swimming around. she even zoomed in and counted the fingers for us! maybe next scan u can ask for abit more "screen time"? just a couple more minutes shldnt affect their schedule much. and must be thick skin abit.. dont paiseh k. we only see bb at each stage of their life ONCE! =)

Serene, Yan> u can ask the nurse to let you see more of baby! mine was sleeping too thru out the measurement, then when everything is done, the nurse shook my tummy to wake bb.. and then she showed us the bb swimming around. she even zoomed in and counted the fingers for us! maybe next scan u can ask for abit more "screen time"? just a couple more minutes shldnt affect their schedule much. and must be thick skin abit.. dont paiseh k. we only see bb at each stage of their life ONCE! =)

yanyan, no gynea will be faster than mine. i dun even get to sit at the chair in his room. i walk in. he says, come scan. scan chop chop he says, " bb head, hand, leg heartbeat. everything ok.'
walks back to his table. says, 'everything ok, see u in 4 weeks. bye...'
less than 5 min in his room each time..

planet: din know lei... they look so so busy, i dare not disturb them.. haa.. detailed scan must be more thick skin.

yanyan, no gynea will be faster than mine. i dun even get to sit at the chair in his room. i walk in. he says, come scan. scan chop chop he says, " bb head, hand, leg heartbeat. everything ok.'
walks back to his table. says, 'everything ok, see u in 4 weeks. bye...'
less than 5 min in his room each time..

planet: din know lei... they look so so busy, i dare not disturb them.. haa.. detailed scan must be more thick skin.

Claramimi, just log in today and read abt your posting. So sorry to hear that, hope your procedure was okay and god bless for your good health.

Claramimi, just log in today and read abt your posting. So sorry to hear that, hope your procedure was okay and god bless for your good health.

claramini>oh no.
sad.gif
hugs. please try and rest well during this difficult period.

yanyan>don't think too much. Normally 2nd trimester is the honeymoon so less MS and other side-effecs. If worried, check with your gynae best.

effie>I also haven't done my OSCAR. Still not sure if I want to do it yet leh. Decide when I meet my gynae this sat.

serene>wah, who is your gynae. so chop chop

claramini>oh no.
sad.gif
hugs. please try and rest well during this difficult period.

yanyan>don't think too much. Normally 2nd trimester is the honeymoon so less MS and other side-effecs. If worried, check with your gynae best.

effie>I also haven't done my OSCAR. Still not sure if I want to do it yet leh. Decide when I meet my gynae this sat.

serene>wah, who is your gynae. so chop chop

serene >> r u serious!! no small talk? like, "how u feeling today?" or "wah i see u're putting on some weight.."? hahaha.. now i see what u mean by lugi! my consultation usually abt 10-15mins i already find too short liao. It's like one minute $10.. very "ho tan".

but then again my gynae do impose some additional charges for a lengthy consultation.. so i tend to email my questions to her instead of asking during consultation. heard from the nurse last time got mummies bring their whole family including father mother sister and ah-ma for every visit! so funny. and doc so poor thing lor. have to answer all their queries one by one. kekeke.

serene >> r u serious!! no small talk? like, "how u feeling today?" or "wah i see u're putting on some weight.."? hahaha.. now i see what u mean by lugi! my consultation usually abt 10-15mins i already find too short liao. It's like one minute $10.. very "ho tan".

but then again my gynae do impose some additional charges for a lengthy consultation.. so i tend to email my questions to her instead of asking during consultation. heard from the nurse last time got mummies bring their whole family including father mother sister and ah-ma for every visit! so funny. and doc so poor thing lor. have to answer all their queries one by one. kekeke.

serene:
my previous gynea was also like that..
chop chop less than 5 min..
prof john tee from kkh..
didnt like the way being too chop chop decided to change to TMC dr wk tan

dr tan did a v thorough check.. like press my breast see if there is any lump
and check down there..
in the end found out i have infection.. must treat asap otherwise when baby comes out will get affected by the infection.

glad that dr tan found it out and not like the prof john tee, anyhow scan and jus say all ok

serene:
my previous gynea was also like that..
chop chop less than 5 min..
prof john tee from kkh..
didnt like the way being too chop chop decided to change to TMC dr wk tan

dr tan did a v thorough check.. like press my breast see if there is any lump
and check down there..
in the end found out i have infection.. must treat asap otherwise when baby comes out will get affected by the infection.

glad that dr tan found it out and not like the prof john tee, anyhow scan and jus say all ok

Just informed by boss I have to fly 2 business trips in Sept, so I'm practically out whole month.
sad.gif
But cannot complaint too much, -at least boss was nice to let me fly business class... Hubby not coming so it will be honeymoon wif baby.

Just informed by boss I have to fly 2 business trips in Sept, so I'm practically out whole month.
sad.gif
But cannot complaint too much, -at least boss was nice to let me fly business class... Hubby not coming so it will be honeymoon wif baby.

Jen> i mean this one is soft one, not like table very hard. your calcium also soft one? what brand?

serene> how come your doctor like that...if i face this dr like that i will sit now say i got question to ask. i hv this experience in Clinic C before, the dr keep asked me to go out wait...but i don't care i still sit now telling her my problem....she very frustrated...then from that time i changed doctor. Now my doctor very patient, even i said i felt my heartbeat very fast he will check, my back very pain he ask me to show him where. then scan bb, he will take longer time let me see the bb, explain to me where is the 胎盘&痒胎水, and my little girl want to see bb he also turn the TV to show her. I feel he no rushing and give his best to comfort me.

Jen> i mean this one is soft one, not like table very hard. your calcium also soft one? what brand?

serene> how come your doctor like that...if i face this dr like that i will sit now say i got question to ask. i hv this experience in Clinic C before, the dr keep asked me to go out wait...but i don't care i still sit now telling her my problem....she very frustrated...then from that time i changed doctor. Now my doctor very patient, even i said i felt my heartbeat very fast he will check, my back very pain he ask me to show him where. then scan bb, he will take longer time let me see the bb, explain to me where is the 胎盘&痒胎水, and my little girl want to see bb he also turn the TV to show her. I feel he no rushing and give his best to comfort me.

Hi qing3r: you are with dr wk tan! Me too. This is my 2nd time with her. Initially we don't quite like her........long q and when we ask question it is always short and sweet....but she's quite modern like you can still travel, you can eat sashimi only in SG, watch your diet and weight, and etc....haha.

We decided to go for her for our #2. She still remember me and hubby when we went for our 1st consultation for our #2. We brought our boy along, so funny I thought I heard Dr WK Tan calling my son's name when we were in her room. THinking back can't be cause we don't have a name for our #1 when I gave birth but did met her again when my boy was hospitalise recently. Maybe I heard wrongly!

Hi qing3r: you are with dr wk tan! Me too. This is my 2nd time with her. Initially we don't quite like her........long q and when we ask question it is always short and sweet....but she's quite modern like you can still travel, you can eat sashimi only in SG, watch your diet and weight, and etc....haha.

We decided to go for her for our #2. She still remember me and hubby when we went for our 1st consultation for our #2. We brought our boy along, so funny I thought I heard Dr WK Tan calling my son's name when we were in her room. THinking back can't be cause we don't have a name for our #1 when I gave birth but did met her again when my boy was hospitalise recently. Maybe I heard wrongly!

Hi mummies, like to join back the thread again.. MIA for quite a while as I was MS-ing thru the day till these days slightly better. Have more energry to login.

Could I also join the FB group? thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies, like to join back the thread again.. MIA for quite a while as I was MS-ing thru the day till these days slightly better. Have more energry to login.

Could I also join the FB group? thanks
happy.gif

Hi all, I would like to join this thread. I was in the Mar 12 thread cos my EDD is 1 Mar. My gynea changed my EDD to 29 Feb when I 1st visited her a few weeks ago. I think as this is my 2nd child. I will sure to be a Feb 12 mummy. But sian loh, cos my no. 1 also born at the end of the mth and I see all forum mummies gave birth liao and tok abt their newborn liao except me.
I think same for my no.2 liao. But I still wan to join Feb 2012 thread.
happy.gif

Hi all, I would like to join this thread. I was in the Mar 12 thread cos my EDD is 1 Mar. My gynea changed my EDD to 29 Feb when I 1st visited her a few weeks ago. I think as this is my 2nd child. I will sure to be a Feb 12 mummy. But sian loh, cos my no. 1 also born at the end of the mth and I see all forum mummies gave birth liao and tok abt their newborn liao except me.
I think same for my no.2 liao. But I still wan to join Feb 2012 thread.
happy.gif

Back