(2012/02) Feb 2012

Morning mummies!
happy.gif

claramimi, sorry to hear... hope things go smoothly for you

may i know where i can order cheaper medela pumps in US than from Amazon? i see some of the sprees selling quite cheaply. will be there in Sep and would like to lug one back

claramimi, sorry to hear... hope things go smoothly for you

may i know where i can order cheaper medela pumps in US than from Amazon? i see some of the sprees selling quite cheaply. will be there in Sep and would like to lug one back

Hi Mummies,

Good morning, im coming to 15 weeks already.. recently dunno why i dun hv any ms or hungry. abit worried... scared bb nt ok...
sad.gif

Hi Mummies,

Good morning, im coming to 15 weeks already.. recently dunno why i dun hv any ms or hungry. abit worried... scared bb nt ok...
sad.gif

Morning all!

Yan, MS goes away in second trimester (wk 13-14) for most pple. Be happy that you are not plagued by MS anymore! =)

Morning all!

Yan, MS goes away in second trimester (wk 13-14) for most pple. Be happy that you are not plagued by MS anymore! =)

Yanyan, read that u r already in ur 15 wks.. Thats y ah.. No more MS.. I pray mine will go away soon..
sad.gif
Be happy and look forward to ur next gynae visit.
happy.gif

Al, will pray that ur family recover soon. Shoo all the germs away from u!
happy.gif

Yanyan, read that u r already in ur 15 wks.. Thats y ah.. No more MS.. I pray mine will go away soon..
sad.gif
Be happy and look forward to ur next gynae visit.
happy.gif

Al, will pray that ur family recover soon. Shoo all the germs away from u!
happy.gif

Yan> me too! feeling normaller than last few wks. even the bump also look like one flabby piece of tummy. hehe. but i'm ok cos it feels good not to be nausea all the time. plus i just saw bb bouncing over the wkend. when's your next gynae appt? =)

Pinkz, and other mummies who's had Oscar done, when did u schedule your next gynae appt? Is it on the 20th wk after detailed scan?

Yan> me too! feeling normaller than last few wks. even the bump also look like one flabby piece of tummy. hehe. but i'm ok cos it feels good not to be nausea all the time. plus i just saw bb bouncing over the wkend. when's your next gynae appt? =)

Pinkz, and other mummies who's had Oscar done, when did u schedule your next gynae appt? Is it on the 20th wk after detailed scan?

planet:

i did my oscar scan on last fri.. gotten my result pretty fast on the next day morning..
next visit will be 3 weeks from now.. which will be my 15th week..
hope ill be able to see my bb's gender by then!

planet:

i did my oscar scan on last fri.. gotten my result pretty fast on the next day morning..
next visit will be 3 weeks from now.. which will be my 15th week..
hope ill be able to see my bb's gender by then!

planet: Hahahah. i also feel so flat on my tummy, so worried. hmmm.. my next appt is 31 August..

godsend: yeap yeap.. counting down everyday.. still got 3 more weeks to go..

planet: Hahahah. i also feel so flat on my tummy, so worried. hmmm.. my next appt is 31 August..

godsend: yeap yeap.. counting down everyday.. still got 3 more weeks to go..

Claramimi, take care!!

Jocelyn, yup very fast.. But some mummies oso got call in the evening so I expect mine to be in the evening and they really call..
happy.gif

Planet, my next app is 5sep and follow by 20week scan on 5oct...

Claramimi, take care!!

Jocelyn, yup very fast.. But some mummies oso got call in the evening so I expect mine to be in the evening and they really call..
happy.gif

Planet, my next app is 5sep and follow by 20week scan on 5oct...

pinkz, i just called up Diagnostic centre and told me the report already sent to my gynae in the very evening... somehow, the nurses must have missed my name... Urgh!

pinkz, i just called up Diagnostic centre and told me the report already sent to my gynae in the very evening... somehow, the nurses must have missed my name... Urgh!

Back