(2012/02) Feb 2012

Suet, u r indeed blessed to have no ms!!! Mine all 4 also gt MS.. The first one is the worst! I've gt to admit into hosp to be put on drip... dehydration.
sad.gif

Any ladies have an issue with excessive salivation? Too much of saliva...
sad.gif
can't swallow so have to spit in out. Sian..

godsent- me. excessive salivation. really irritate me. i used up like 2 box of tissue every day plus a few disposable cup if in office. cannot swallow the saliva or else i will puke. hope it stop soon. its being bugging me for the past 1 month.

Serene123, mine comes and goes.. Yday was really bad.. All the tissues I used.. Became a hugh ball with my saliva.. Eeek.. Hope it will go away soon.. Do u have it everyday? That's ultimate sian if it happens on me everyday!!! N now bcos of these excess salivation, the skin ard my mouth is red and itchy. Gg to see my gynae tonite and ask for cream.

joy> 1&2 tri every 4 week visit Dr, then 3rd Tri will visit more often, like alternate wk or every wk.

Some ppl said about 3mths + can see gender if yr bb are boy... not sure le. this Wed i will bring my girl see bb also. Yeah!
Last sat attended BF class, give me more confident
happy.gif

morning i also craving for din sum...but afternoon feel like very full, can't take much food.

godsend, mine is everyday the min i woke up till i fall a sleep. same too my lips sometimes swollen due to abrasion from tissue paper, i bought vaseline lip gross to ease the skin peel off. told my gynae too, he say is no medication. hope yours will give better solution. i am in my 13 weeks but still no signs this saliva and ms going away.

my last pregancy i also experience this but not for so long and early.

Al, ai yo.. Ur dotter so adorable.. Having girls really different.
happy.gif

Yup, I'm a Christian.
happy.gif
& have been reading that thread too.. V encouraging.. ESP my early stage of this preg, ive been kinda emo. But each time I read, I was reminded of His grace and love.
happy.gif

Godsent> boy also got special gd point, they like to protect mummy. like a man...this share from my colleague. girl easy jealous le.

Chewie: lmao.. Increased testerone sounds right.. Boy? Urban myth or old wives tale? Haha.. If really boy then that proves another thing. Haha

Al, protect mummy when young. Older liao protect gf and wife. Lol.. But it's okay cos it meant to be like that.
happy.gif
So u must rmb to get ur dotter a toy when u gv birth and tell her, it's from her Didi/meimei.
happy.gif
U will see her smiling away.
happy.gif

Soul, my previous 3 r boys but I dun rmb any increase of body hair. :p

godsent>haha... is true. When #2 come out she about 4yrs old...maybe big to understand liao la.

Soul> i think increase body darkness....my stomach/neck/armpit hv many brown dot dot very ugly.

AL> Dont worry, i will be doing all the way till i deliver. Until after delivery, depend on how busy/not busy i am i see when appropriate to continue order
happy.gif

Rocco- taka fair
remember you get the hand sterilizer for free due to purchase of 199 for the package

Ask them for free
-baby wipe samples
-breast pads samples
-disposable baby bib samples

Package comes with 2 small 2 big bottles and warmer and 2 packets of baby wipes and cleaner detergent and sponge brush.

Al: seems like every mummy symptom not the same..

Godsent: lol.. Darn that means not accurate.. By the way thanks.. Coz the sales person was saying something about using special bottles to put BM to keep on fridge etc.. We were thinking if there's actually such a thing.

Hello all,

Went for OSCAR today, all r normal and bb is low risk. Today marks the start of 12weeks-2nd trimester for me!
KWXY,hope u get better wif the ms.

Talk abt body hair.
I had a closer look after shower & notice small fine black hair ard tummy area like a grass patch.
I also noticed armpit hair grows fast when i only shaved last week!! :-/

My hair grow v fast...that's include my underarms and bikini area. I used go IPL, but now stop. I need to trim on my own. Realized I need trim every 2-3 days
sad.gif

soul: there are bottles or bags you can buy to store bm. for some bottles, u just change the cap and you can feed direct. either way, look at it as a clean sterlized containers to store milk for later use. some people just use old milk sample glass bottles to store bm. I personally prefer bags as they don't take up as much space in the freezer. for formula, u dont keep it for more than an hour.

Saw some posting here that Dr Ang is away for certain days in Feb. Is that Dr Lawrence Ang from Sun Plaza?

I just called him today to ask about this and he said that he does not have any plan to be away in Feb and was puzzled by my questions.

I am confused here...

Serene> thanks found it funny too lol

Guava> haha she likes being on my left, found it super obvious so took down..

kimi> Yes lawrence ang.maybe u recall him and ask him again. his memory bad at times lol
(Im 3x his pregnant patient so i know him well :p)

Linda> yr edd same with me right...but your tummy look big liao lor. so fast can feel bb movement... I can't feel yet, maybe too many fat liao.

AL> im 2feb.. Haha, i showed when i was about 7weeks already @_@

I feel bb movement at about 8-9weeks but not major ones, till now not major ones cause bb still small.

Is this ur first pregnancy? If so its usual not to feel till some even 20+weeks then feel

morning mummies,

linda is the bb movement someting like inside got gassy n then bb is more to left, u wil c a hump n then it goes away....at 1st i can feel nowadays hardly feel it.....tis morning sayang the tummy n then can feel slightly nia...hopefully everyting ok reali make me worried! counting down for sat to c my little one! praying hard! after read all the bad news so worried.......

Good morning peeps!
happy.gif

Linda, that's so obvious. Ur bb really enjoys surprising u.

Re: Oscar

My gynae really superb. Ask me to walk in next week for my Oscar at TMC. No point booking for appt cos no more appt slots avail. Got to reach there sharp at 8.30am. I will faint if I've to wait for the entire day. -.-

Linda> #2 liao lor... i think too many fat oil...that why can't feel the movement.

Chewie> salad should be ok...healthy food. most Ang Mo also eat salad. but lunch eat so little, later will hungry again.

Tmr going to see DR. yeah! can't wait to go now...

Linda, so good, can see bb's presence... i can't feel anything leh, even though my tummy shows a slight bump and i am still feeling gassy and bloated at night...

HI all Mummies,

Went for OSCAR ytd, NT scan ok.. now waiting for blood test result..

seems like my MS getting worst leh.. how ar?
ytd bed rest whole day :-(

godsent- if u are there really early for the scan, waiting time is an hour. i went on the wrong day (wanted to book on monday but they give me a tuesday slot but i blur still went on monday) but only wait for 45 mibs. sonographer told me cos i am early if not waiting time for walk in is 4hrs. so try to be there early.

by the way what did the doc say abt the saliva?

Hi LSnTYL, saw that you are on same due date as me. how are you coping so far? am waiting to go for OSCAR...with MS lasting whole day.

effie>I'm lucky. No MS at all. My gynae has not arranged OSCAR for me and to be frank, I'm not sure if I want to go for it since I intend to keep baby no matter what

LSnTYL, you are so lucky~! i m waiting patiently for MS phrase to pass. Some said, the test is just for peace of mind.

Dun eat, stomach will complain of hunger.
Eat already, MS starts.

Godsent, I was at TMC for OSCAR yesterday and it seem by 11.30am, the diagnostic department is already cleared with scan cases. I think you will get less waiting time if you walk in really early before the appointment cases come or walk in after 11.30am, by then they have cleared the appointment ones and the department is quite free with no more patients.

Back