(2011 ) TTC for #2 BB

charlotte - like the way u described the way of getting pregs on tv.. WAHAHAHA!!

sigh.. i also thought wldnt be that hard to get pregs... but with my haywire cycle... i guess it makes it a really challenge... a lot of my friends r getting pregs.. so i also feel a bit of pressure... i also wish to have #3.. so must faster have #2! ...

actually i quite blur abt temp n opk leh... wahahahax! hai... i hoping to strike.. a part of me feels that maybe... yet another part feels like no lor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

lynzi - i also hope im not falling sick lor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but i feel warm n pukey... sigh... think having some tummy flu... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

pink

sounds like a good suggestion, maybe will try to find a good time to talk to him abt this, he's busy now got to wait till he puts down his work during X'mas, thanks for yr suggestions[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

misscandy

its the true mah...haha...TV shown like very easy to get preggie....just 1 nite..settle liao[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I always tell my hubby, where got so easy can strike the 1st time or maybe coincidentally its the girl ovulation day hor n the guy sperm so strong, can swim there to meet the egg 1st time, no logic!

Missy,

I used to hv my menses haywire After we got married. It was as long as almost 3-4mths . I can't wait any longer n went to see dr to induce my menses. N this lasted few times. So wt I did was to concentrate to regulating my menses. Cos I strongly feel tt in order to increase preggy chance is to hv a normal cycle.

That's why I started taking bai feng wan n evening primrose oil. They did helps somehow.. Then after tt shorten to 35-45 days.. Then I was able to start my ttc plan..I m not saying at a person w irregular menses can't gets preg but, it's gonna b v challenging. Unless u r prepared to play along else it can b v stressful .

I do hv a cousin who only has menses once to twice a yr but managed to get preg.

Missycandy when did u take ur temp? U shd be taking it the very moment u wake up in the morning, not in the middle of the day. Hopefully all the symptoms u are experiencing now is due to preg!! Heheheh. U asked abt the faded opk. I mentioned before that LH is produced in small amt daily hence there will always be a test line. If u wanna use opk as hpt, it needs to be darker than control line.

Seems like some of u want to learn more abt BBT and OPK? How abt this, u guys pose me any questions and I will do one special post on these 2 topics. Will incld intro, background and some basic biology in it. What do u think?

I understand how u gals feel abt ttc-ing the 2nd one. I m a high achiever, always making myself work 110%. To lose the previous pregnancy was like a failure. Sigh.

charlotte - ya.. but i think real life also happens... i see some ppl like so easy to tio kia lor... then esp the young kids hor.. anyhow then kena pregs liao... last time during my poly days, i had a classmate who got pregs 3 times!!!! zzzz... bo wei kong...

pinkpig - i also have a frn whose menses very irregular.. yet she managed to get pregs 2 times... and her menses didnt even report lor!!! i not a fan of popping pills... i think just need to really be hardworking in BD n monitor OPK lor... for me la.. heeheh... i think becos im not hardworking at BD la...

Charlotte,

yes I agreed.. It's a win win situation. Tell him it's nothing to b shame of. It's just to help two of u kw wt could b the main cause Nia. In fact in many cases. The common men's infertility problem r easier to overcome by taking supplements de. Tell him it's just like women w ovulation prob, some of the prob can b overcome by taking clomid..

Tt time my fertility gynae v nice.. He told me as long as dh have 1 sperm there's still chances. Make me feel so good. Then I see him once Nia n strike Liao.. So happy. I suspected last time all along I BD too early Liao. See opk + quickly BD that night n close shop or either BD before I get opk +.

It's only after I see him he told me to try BD a day after I see opk+. then that mth I strike Liao.

Btw me not going to bd tonight. CM has became sticky and lumpy, whitish and opaque, not translucent. I think I must have ovulated already. Too tired to bd too.

Piggy,

we hv definately learn alot through.. It's lucky to hv someone to turn to when we hv doubts. Yeah go ahead, we will support u there.

Pls don't give urself too much stress. It's definately good n benefitial to hv good knowledge abt ttc. However, no matter wt may not be able to do much to control our body. It's not ur fault on ur last mc. It's a great lost but not a failure ok. It's just too bad tt it doesn't make it due to many possible reasons.

None of us here would wish to experience it too.. However, like I said it's really not within our control lo. Wt to do...be brave babe... *hugz* we pray hard for u tt u will graduate here soon. Jia you!

Missy,

I m also hardworking at bd de... When I ttc I only bd around opk+ time Nia..  anyway I find dh stamina also not as good as last time.. So ok lah.. Wahaha.

Piggy,

Mine too .....EWCM almost become half boil egg white Liao... Kekeke...that's why I also dint bd today le..pointless.. 

piggywiggy *hugshugs* u r our prof! heee ~ is ok ah... i usually measure my temp before i go to slp and when i wake up. hee..

pinkpig - i nt hardwrking la. hee. ya agree. i also nt much stamina. i jus want it over n done with at times. hee.

Piggy,

hope u feeling better.. I can feel ur sadness.. Cos tt time my cousin lost her bb at around 37 wks. I think bb got strangled by cord n dead.. My cousin dint kw until she went for next check n it was her 1st pregnancy. It's really v painful for her cos her bb was near to due date. Everything was prepared for bb arrival but unfortunately she lost her bb.

More over it's a healthy bb...hai..worst thing was tt she has to go through natural still birth. I really can't imagine her pain.. Beside labour pain she suffer emotional pains. Atleast we gone through labour pains n get to see our healthy bb but hers was a dead bb..I really can't imagine going through wt she suffered, hving to hear other bb crying from other labour wards but her bb never gets to hv a 1st cry.

Whenever, I shared her stories I would ended up tearing... Sob sob.. According to her sis, her bb looks as adorable was any newborn w pinkish body.. Except she poo poo inside her mummies womb probably due to the suffocated pains. Really Heartaching......

Ladies, I saw posting about collecting sperm at home to bring to the clinic, you need to collect and send in within 1 hour. Also HB needs to have "fresh" supply, that is, 3-4 days old sperms.

morning ladies!!

Gosh what a weather this morning.

Piggy,

yup u n me same.

I researched tonnes..not sleeping at nite just to find out why after my first mc.

Until i know all ttc stuffs by heart but dh said im just torturing myself.

But im the person who would want to know more n i suck whatever info out there so that i will feel i have some semblence of control.

When i got bfp again 3 mths after my first mc, i was overjoyed..i guarded it with all my heart..doing all i can to make sure this one goes thru but alas God has better plans for me n it was once again taken from me just as im counting down to cross over the first trimester.

My dh was a man of few words but that day when we got the news, he was shocked..on the way hm in the car i just curled up n cried. Then i heard my dh sobbing silently..that just broke my heart.

It was hard for him to believe that one week the heartbeat was so strong n we were so happy but another week the heartbeat stopped.

So yes, i realised we can only plan n do so much but ultimately God has the upper hand.

God wants to teach me that i only have that little control but eventually what happens is not up to me.

My dear piggy, its not your fault..never your fault.

Just do the best we can n the rest leave it to God.

Have faith in him n i believe one day God will hear our prayers n give us a healthy baby for us to hold in our arms.

pink,

i can empathise with your cousin.

I got a fren who lost hers at wk38 cos of the cord went round a few times on her baby's neck.

She was so devastated..yup she said other labour wards can hear babies crying n the occupants of the room so happy but in her room its eerily silent n when the bb came out there were only sobs to be heard.

She managed to hold n kiss the bb..took photo of it.

After the birth, she chose the outfit herself for the bb cremation..so poor thing.

I even got fren losing twins at wk20..another lost a beautiful baby girl at wk28..they nearly went crazy.

As a mother its not easy to accept especially after feeling the kicks, hiccups n turning of baby in the tummy.

I hope your cousin will not be afraid to try again n may she be blessed with a healthy baby soon.

Lynzi,

Yes exactly not easy for them.. Yes my cousin also get to carry her bb gal ... Damn trumatised hor..

She n her hubby can't get over the lost n start ttc immd. And she got preggy again within 1st or 2nd nth. Now her boy is already 3 yrs old. I really dare NT bring up this topic w her cos according to her sis she was still unable to get over the lost. Especially she always love to hv a duaghter . I remember when I was preg she pass me some of her maternity clothes n she told me she bu she de to give away her bb gal clothes.. I felt so sorry for her then

good morning ladies

1 more day to TGIF & Xmas eve ~

lynzi

it's really sad to read those stories. I sympathise with them as well. Losing the baby after carrying for 38wks is not easy!!

Morning mummies..

Dev, how? Brown discharge still have?

Wat a tiring day for me. My gal refuse to zz yesterday night till nearly 12 mignight.

And me having backache n crampy feeling since yesterday..

Sian ..

Hi Starrz,

I was just like to...my gal was so cranky last night, cry stop cry stop throughout the night...I couldnt hv good rest too..

at 4am plus i cant go bk to sleep and start reading articles written by a good fren of mine. now damn sleepy but I have many work to clear..

Now u in 2WW?

Dev, then I think it's implantation bleeding which is a good sign!!

Yoohoo!! U can test 2 days later right ?

Good good luck to u!

Hi piggywiggy,

Can i get some advise from you? I'm trying for #2 & aiming for boy this time as my #2 a girl.

I tested OPK since 20 (CD13)cos i hv sticky but thick CM so far hvnt see a +ve OPK yet. however my CM getting thinner like saliva i'm having these CM for past 2days yet my OPK still shows -ve. I' start taking BBT this mth this mrng my temp drop from 36.12 to 35.73. Shd I BD these few days? before my CM dry up? or shd i cont'd to monitor till i got +ve OPk then start to BD?

Pink piglet... Poor thing. Our gals are the cranky type lor. Especially my gal.. She erm v notti..

Ya me in my 2ww. Shld be DPO 6.

Good morning!

Lynzi: your posts made me teared. 10 mths of pregnancy is definately filled with worries. Every sec of the day u hope baby is doing fine n do all things to protect. I dun really care abt the gender, I just pray that God give me a healthy n happy baby.

Sigh! I still have not finish my Xmas shopping . Today will be the last!!! I dun wanna shop anymore. Urghh!!,

Starrz & Pink piglet: u 2 better rest if possible, dun Dallas sick ya!

Morning ladies...

I'm grumpy and confused. Yesterday had cm, dunno why leh cos supposed to be in the 2ww now. So I tested with the digital kit again for fun and I see smiley face!! Wah lau, I showed my hubby and he asked me if it's not working well..duh.

So I had double lh surge?? I ovulate twice this month?? I got PCOS?? Anyway, din BD yesterday cos hubby said very tired..kaoz.....-_-

So in short -

My last menses - 6th Dec

Smiley face once - 18th Dec

Smiley face no more - 19th Dec

BDed on - 17th Dec and 19th Dec

Smiley face AGAIN - 22nd Dec

C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D. *sad*

Starrz,

Yeah my gal is naughty lo.. that day I brough her out shopping, becos she refused to leave the toys, she drop herself on the floor...lying there crying out loud...wah lao thats the 1st time she does this...

I was damn mad. I told DH next time she will start rolling. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Usually she has not much sleeping prob and can sleep throughout...i guess she played too much last night cos her cousin cam over yest..heehee

awbb,

Cycle day is counting from 1st day of menses hor? Then today is CD 18. -_-

Awbb,

Yap yap...xmas coming i wanna enjoy..kekkeke

Rabbit,

wow!! yes it could be you ovulate twice... but...it could be you having PCOS leh...But hope its that u r preg lah...kekekek

This TTC thingy really fooling us around!!!

Piggy,

How's your temp today?

Paste this data here, so that we can continue to refer:

9th Dec

1) missycandy

16th Dec

1) starrz (LP: 14)

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit (LP: 14)

19th Dec

1) Piggywiggy (LP: 12)

2) Pink Piglet (LP:13/Est O:21 Dec/AF Due: 4 Jan)

3) chinyin (AF Due 4 Jan)

20th Dec

1) Emily (LP: 14)

pink_piglet,

haiz, ya manz...

Anyway, a bit of history about myself. I'm actually born with a condition called uterus didelphys. A rare condition with 2 wombs, 2 cervix, even 2 vaginas. I conceived my gal with no problems. In fact I conceived very shortly after my wedding. I had to go thru a caesarean though.

As I always have painful, heavy period, gynae always tell me it could be due to my 2 wombs, double pain, double flow etc. But my period has been regular and ends at Day 5 de.

SO now, I dunno wat to think liao. *yawns*

pink_piglet,

CM is like clear clear de. Not possible to be pregnant so early leh..zzzzzzzz

donkeymami,

i think even though u havent get positive opk u should bd today cos your bbt has drop.

What opk are u using?

The sensitivity might be low to detect your LH surge or your pee not concentrated enough.

How many times u test opk in the day?

Try testing once in the afternoon n another time after dinner.

Good that u are taking bbt..at least if opk cannot tell, bbt can give u an indication.

Rabbit,

do u chart your bbt?

Based on your opk, today u only dpo5 so still early for bfp.

Devlina,

that does sound like implantation.

Cross fingers for u..hope its a bfp.

Pink,

oh good that your cousin has got a child after that.

Yup we mummies will never forget.

Awbb,

oh dont be sad dear.

Those women are so strong..they are still trying as we speak now.

If they can do it, so can we.

pink, starzz,

my boy was like your girls too when he was at that age.

He would wake up at nite n took so long to fall asleep.

So cranky n clingy..its a phase and they will grow out of it soon.

We can just tahan lor. Will be good if u can take turns with your hubbies. If not every day go work will get headaches from not enuf rest n sleep.

Rabbit,

since u said u have that condition then yes chances are u might have O twice.

Think your follicles release eggs into the 2 wombs on different days.

lynzi,

That's what I suspected too and hope it's like that cos at least my BD efforts not wasted. :p

I googled, looked for info make myself more confused..lol. Cos some sites said probably the first ovulation not really ovulation, just gearing up to ovulate. 2nd time then it's really ovulation. If it's really this case, then this month I busted liao cos yesterday din get to BD. *cry*

Haiz....*听天由命*

hi lynzi, i using those i bot online they claimed the sensitivity is 20mlu.

I test 2 times a day in the mrng & evening (after work.

Vy tempting to BD cos my CM getting thinner & abundant but not vy stretchy thou. cos i aiming for boy worry if i BD too early.

starrz & awbb

you gals gave me hope la..haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Its really heartbreaking to hear all these sad stories early in the morning...May God Bless Them[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinkpiglet

yes, hope I can convince him to do a check up next mth...must find a suitable time...u noe guys are sensitive to these issues[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Previously I also persuade him for a long time to see gynae after we tried for 7mths no results, in the end, we strike after only see the gynae 1st time...lucky that time[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Devlina

Good Luck to u...may u strike this mth[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I have to work hard next mth liao

rabbit,

if you do have EWCM as 18 dec, then most slightly is that u ovulated twice. cos if not mistaken for PCOS cases, it would be shown + due to hormones probs that cos the inaccuracy..

Hey Help tell ur DH to wack tonight ok tomolo christmas eve..work half day right.. u have 2 chances this mth must grap!

rabbit,

tcm always advise to bd when opk positive and another 2 days after O just to cover all bases.

Hopefully u have caught the first boat.

Donkeymami,

20miu is high..should be able to detect.

To play safe, just go n bd tonite and keep testing your opk for 2 or 3 more days cos u might O late also.

Monitor your chart..if there is increase in temp after this dip and the temp is stable then u might have O le.

Is your cycle very zhun?

If want to aim for gender then quite hard leh unless u got a real positive opk.

Male sperms dont last long so must bd exactly on O day.

Hello! I m very busy today.. won't be able to log in till later.. keep the questions coming in ok?

But just to say thank u to all of u for ur kind words.. was feeling very emo last night.. if u see the lifestyle i have, u will think i m nuts cos i constantly drive myself. sigh.. i cannot tahan failure and that's why when i mc, it was like my body betraying me.

Lynzi, u know how i feel and I totally get what u have endured. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] thanks a lot for ur prayers.

Donkeymami, Rabbit, i will reply both of u later in the day.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] gtg now..

Rabbit,

I also hope to have many egg release in the same mth...higher chance ma..heehee

But in case u dont kw, there's chance of carrying 2 pregnancy then..Not twice, but if so happen u managed to strike this over this 2 ovulation, liklihood to carry 2 bbs.

You dont b disappointed, like wt piggy always said, in fact the best time BD is a day after we see OPK+.. my gynae told me that too last time. so today is a super good time to BD..

Cherlotte,

Hmmm...I think we are dealing w DH of a same kind!!! kekekeke, I was the only one who been seeking help from gynae..

He also visited once after we try for 5 mths...then one 6th mth, he went with me take the test which was his 1st visit , we bingo liao..heehee

lynzi, thanks for your advise. will try another opk this evening & monitor my CM to see whether BD to9 or tmr.

My cycle not vy zhun. my cycle longer ard 35-37days when i take Bai Feng Wan. Last cycle i try to stop my cycle was oli 30days & i got a +ve OPK on CD16 (23 Nov) then BDed on CD17 & 18 but i din strike last cycle AF reported on 8 Dec (14days later). I BD in the mrng last mth my fren told me shd do it at night so tat sperm will flow in.

pink_piglet,

Thinking of ways to seduce hubby tonite..wahahahaha.. :p

lynzi,

My menses shld be due around 2nd Jan. Wouldn't that also means my luteal phase is shorter like 10days? :p

donkeymami,

in that case might O late.

Actuali bd in the morning is the best cos the amount of sperms more and they more active.

But cannot wash up after that..immed prop pillows below your bum n stay elevated for at least 20 to 30 mins then can get up.

Rabbit,

best is tonite u bd n tomoro bd again.

pinkpiglet,

yes think our HB is the same kind, not that he dun care but he will also try to squeeze in time for our BD plan. Every mth he will ask me so whats this mth routine? haha....like robot liao which 2-3 days he got to work hard n he will arrange not to be so busy but when comes to test n see gynae abt this problem..he will not be so keen...sigh.....

piggywiggy

so meaning if we BD 1 day after we see +ve on opk, chances are higher? what if like morning we test, shd we BD in the nite or next day morning?

Donkey,

Jia you oh! BD BD BD I hate it when my mense go haywire too!!! and damn sianz when i dint strike when all the good days are covered..

but what to do..Btw, i heard BD in the morning is good cos DH spermies are superd in the morning..then only prob is unless u not working that day lo then dont have to clean up and goes to work.

My strike w my al when i BD in the morning last time, I TTC 6 mths that time and the 1st 5 mths all BD at night de. Just coincidently we BD that morning once that mth and bingo ..So i dont kw if thats the cause wo.

Rabbit,

If seduce dont work just rape him like wt i did this cycle to my DH..wahhaha

Think becos u O twice this mth...very confusing too...not sure how u should count ur LP, may should have 2 LP leh!!

charlotte,

O will happen between 12 to 48 hours after u tested positive.

Most women will O at 36hrs plus minus.

So for higher chances bd at nite the same day n bd again the next nite.

Back