18th Dec

1) Rabbit

19th Dec

1) Piggywiggy (LP: 12)

2) Pink Piglet (LP: 13)

20th Dec

1) Emily (LP: 14)

hi all,

hope to catch baby dust here too....sigh...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

put my hope to next mth already....

hi all,

btw, I tested +ve on my opk on the 4th Dec morning and I BD on the 4th Dec n 5th Dec nite but AF reported on 20th Dec.....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so meaning my ovulation is on the 6th Dec?

piggy: Oh no! Meaning I've been doing the wrong thing all these while =( Thought OPK to detect > 48 hours? Sigh... looks like gone-case this month again. Need to stock up on OPKs again!

Weird, my CM is creamy today... has been dry for the past few days.

lynzi: My cycle is about 36 days... so no matter how I count, I've missed it this mth =(

missy: I don't know when I Oed this mth =( How to calculate LP? From O to AF?

Wow amazing at how fast the thread has travelled! How do you gals manage this?

Charlotte do u BBT? How long are ur cycles usually? U need to gimme some more info so that I help u see when's the best time to bd. If u do bbt u will know when ur o day is. Not everybody's LP is 14 days. Mine is very short!

Missycandy, LP is luteal phase. Count from the day aft ovulation till u get ur AF. Lets say Ovulation day is say CD14, then CD15 is DPO1, ie day past ovulation. Say this cycle ur AF comes on CD 28, ur LP length will be 14 days. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Starzz, no OPK tells u that u are going o ovulate anytime btw 25-48hrs. 48 hrs is like the max. U usually ovulate within 30(+/-2) hrs from the onset of ur surge. So u need to be testing minimally 24hrs.

haa..haa we are realy very cute hor, other thread is charting their EDD,but we hor is counting our OPK ve+ day and LP :)

my tummy (right side) is cramping,very uncomfortable, now,is it bcos of ovulating (egg is going to pop out?)

Emily,

ya man I was also wondering just nw.. So funni. It's ok let's hope we will graduate from here n promoted using their template they using soon...

I also hv bit of crampy feeling just nw... Mayb egg pop Liao.. High 5!!

I'm still at work!! Waiting for meeting to start!! Damn sian. I think by the time I finish it will be 9pm! So tired. I don't think I will bd tonight.

Emily and pink piglet, I think u guys are ovulating!!! Strike strike strike!!

anyone here in the 2ww as me? i tink my menses shld come by this sunday, dunno why not very hopeful this cycle coz i onli bed once.

my hb also nt interested in sex, weekdays he usu wrk late n most of time he reached home, i already sleep... sighs, reali hard to bed alternate or often

Piggy,

Just nw I went to compare my opk test results from Sun till Today hor, I find my test line is darkest Yesterday actually. Even the control line was darkest yesterday wo. But when I read the result on sunday, I find the test & control line color as dark leh..

Could it be due to the change after the strip got evaporated? if I compare them now it appears that Sunday result was like ur 3rd test strip and yest ones like ur 4th strips, today one like ur 3rd one again.

Piggy,

no I dun do BBT, even for my #1 I dun chart my temp[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] My LH shd be 14 days....cos I test +ve on the 4th Dec n my AF report on the 20th Dec, u think I am correct or wrong? pls advice

Pink piglet, u shd read ur test lines within that stated time. Don't look at it once it is past the time to look lor. Just BD again tmr night.

I just finished dinner. Meeting ended at 9 exactly and I drove like a mad man all the way home. Super tired but might try and BD tonight again just in case. Hb said he not as tired as last night.

Megg, missycandy is abt the same time as u. Hope u AF stays far far away!!

Charlotte, like I said before u test +ve doesn't always mean u ovulate. Are ur cycles regular? How long are they? There is a possibility that u had an annovulatory cycle meaning ur ovary gears up to release the egg but fails to do so. Ur case u might have ovulated as late as 6th dec. Did u continue to test opk aft ur +ve until u get a -ve? Also pls tell me ur cycle length.

The only way to confirm if u have ovulated is by BBT or ultrasound.

Latest update, with my est O date and AF due date:

ve OPK

9th Dec

1) missycandy

16th Dec

1) starrz (LP: 14)

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit

19th Dec

20th Dec

2) Pink Piglet (LP:14/Est O:21 Dec/AF Due: 5 Jan)

Piggy,

oh dear must be tiring ..ok u go rest rest and recharge n OT tonight!!!

will try BD again tomolo... rape DH again...wahhaha wait he ganna shot why I so desperate this mth!!!

Ok in that case i change back my record..I went back to check the pic i have taken on Sun. Its really as dark as test line.

ve OPK

9th Dec

1) missycandy

16th Dec

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit

19th Dec

2) Pink Piglet (LP:13/Est O:21 Dec/AF Due: 4 Jan)

20th Dec

piglet, my hb juz reached, nw eating his dinner which can be called supper liao!

i tink his job is v stress, so he also no mood for bed and perhaps, also affect the sperm quality. i read before that stress is the killer reason for our failure!

so cute this charting of positive opk.

I cant give inputs yet as can only start ttc back in jan.

Megg,

if your hubby work is stressful then just ensure he got sufficient supplements, rest n do some exercise once a week.

Megg,

gosh that's v late leh... Sounds my my friends dh. He work as late as ur dh, sometimes even later then urs. Most of the times he also work on weekends too. Her hubby went to work v early too. So when he reached Hm she was asleep n when she wakes she dint see her dh. That's why she often told me as iif they r NT staying together n I m seeing my dh more than her tot I usually see my dh on wkends.

piglet, exactly! my hb also wrked the whole of sunday...

i onli give him the nature farm dong cong cao, took a couple mths liao.. hav yet to see the effect. i hear the yu ren sheng one is better, one of the forum girl, hb took that cycle n they striked!

lynzi, u bac to work? i suppose ur confinement is over, but u still mus ensure suffice rest and take some DOM or red dates tea if u can.

let ur body hav a good rest

megg,

yup im back to work hence u see me lesser in here during the day.

But im still doing confinement..40 days..feels like so long to end. Will only be over after 10 jan..counting down le.

I cant take dom cos got alcohol..yup been taking red date with longan, dang shen n old ginger every day.

When i was at home, my mil cooked n sent over confinement food. Now my very nice collig cooked for me the confinement food n bring to work every day..so nice of her.

Will go and see tcm in jan..now the sinseh on leave i heard.

megg

Oh Dong Cong Chao...must b pretty exp ? hw much does it cost? aiyoyo can ask ur dh to rest on wkends?

Lynzi,

U very guai leh...really stick to it..really need to take confinement food also? Ur Mil is so sweet leh..

oooooooooooooooooooooo~ my menses is due end of the mth lor... *sobs*

eh question, just now i test with opk, it shows faded line... means what?

morning ladies!!!

Looks like im first in today..hehe

pink piglet,

have to ah.

Yah foodwise also must take care i heard.

My mum n mil advised me i better listen loh..that time so gungho never follow..anyhow eat chilli n seafood then i myself suffer.

Missy,

how come u know your af coming end of the mth?

If af coming then u cant be Oing again rite?

Faded line means the LH still present leh..if going to O the line will get darker.

Could it be that u O late this mth?

piglet, i tink a box of 60capsules-30days supply is ard $60 or $70. i bought when ther is a 20 sale, so the price is still v much cheaper than other brand

lynzi, yes! tcm is good, but mus be patient...

ve OPK

9th Dec

1) missycandy

16th Dec

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit

19th Dec

3) chinyin (AF Due 4 Jan)

20th Dec

ve OPK

9th Dec

1) missycandy

12 Dec

1) DevLina

16th Dec

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit

19th Dec

20th Dec

pink piglet

not very sure of my LP length though...but gynae asked me to test on 26th. I had a late O. My temp havent dipped yet...but the pain is killing me!

Morning ladies!!

Actually hor, I also not sure whether my LP is 13 or 14 days leh but I just put 14 days ba. :p

9th Dec

1) missycandy

16th Dec

17th Dec

1)???

18th Dec

1) Rabbit (LP: 14)

19th Dec

20th Dec

devlina,

my temp will usually only dip 2 days before af.

as long as its still above coverline then still got hope.

megg,

yah..going to brave myself and do accu.

pink piglet

12 Dec is my CD17.

lynzi

you're sweet la...always giving us hopes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

awbb,

I heard dong chong cao can improve the testosterone levels, increasing male fertility and sex drive.

My fren's hubby took these supplements and few months they strike but I'm not sure if this is the magic.

I now have a sudden urge to feed my hubby dong chong cao, tongkat ali, folic acid, zinc or whatever can work. -_-

hmmm... duno when i O.. wahahaha! becos i suddenly feel warmer...then my discharge like increase again... maybe i O again.. wahahahax! so i just test lor.. but by right, when i tested earlier, already got the dark line ard 8-10th dec... heh... if my cycle is back to mthly, then by right, end of this mth it shld report again.. becos this cycle started on 30th nov... hmmm

awbb,

Ya, it comes in capsule form. My fren's hubby took the capsule form de. Think he's taking the Ocean brand, can find in pharmacies.

Otherwise also known as cordyceps. Can improve energy wor. I think I myself also need lor..hahahhaa

yup cordyceps good.

Im taking it daily with chicken essence to boost my energy.

My dh i never give that ah cos he said i give him so many supplements.

Devlina,

hehe..true mah.

We cling on to every hope to keep us going.

But of cos we still ren ming ah.

Back