(2011/12) Dec 2011

Hi All, congrats on you new baby.

I'm selling my pre-loved maternity wear, pls help to clear up my wardrobe space.

All outfits are still in rather good condition.

Feel free to email me for bigger pix

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/5914687.html?1314934573

Oh 1 more suggestion to look for pants.

I ever went to UNIQLO, bought a skinny jeans, they have pants type too, with elastic waist, no zip and I wear it throughout my pregnancy.

Hi MamaAsh, please help me update my bb gender [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mine is a boy, tks!

Melodi

Ps: CLB and Goh, know yours already? How are you both? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all MTBs

Can you pls add me to the chart & FB group.

Nick: musicmama

EDD : 11 Dec

Gynae : Dr. Geraldine Tan

Hospital : TMC

BB # : 1

Thanks!

lol...really getting quite dead here...only 1 post a day...

mamaAsh, i was thinking we could have another column for the table...those who confirmed the name of their little bunny can list down so less chance to have similar names and others can have reference too. maybe 1 column for english and 1 for chinese name...

spent $1117 at baby's kingdom yesterday, bought cot, stroller and car seat...

Hi Mummies,

I have a preloved Medela Electric Mini Plus to let go. Bought it in July and used for less than a month. Bought at Isetan for $305 and letting go at $200. Very good condition. Pls PM me or sms me at 92288020. Thanks!

Hi Mummies/MTB,

Sorry to disturb. I have the following to let go ...

**99% Brand New Avent Electronic Breast Pump. Warranty till Jun 2013. Used once only. -$170

**Avent BRAND NEW Breast Shells - $25

**Avent BRAND NEW Nipple Protector- $10

**2 boxes of BRAND NEW NUK Breast Pads (24pcs/box) and loose piece Pigeon Breast Pad (44pcs). -$12

**9 BRAND NEW milk bottle caps together with glass milk bottles from hospital. - $8

**2 boxes of BRAND NEW Pureen nappy liners, 1 box of BRAND NEW Lucky Baby nappy liners - $10

Pls PM me if interested or mail me at [email protected]

Hi Melodi

Yo, congrats u having a bb boy for 1st child! It's great to hear from you after so long..I also long time din updates here.

I m having a girl & boy twin. Both kicking well now & tummy extremely huge as if i m gg to give birth anytime. Hope to see CLB updates soon..let's jia you for another 3 more mths [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mama-ash, kindly update my bb genders too, thanks!

Hi, I recently delivered and would like to clear some items which I’m no longer using.

These include:

Brand new baby and toddler clothes from Osh Kosh B’gosh/Carter’s/J Khaki/Nursery Rhyme, MyBrestFriend pillow, baby carrier, cot mattresses, Spiffies tooth wipes, Mothercare and carter’s prewalker shoes etc . Check out my link below!

Thanks, ladies who have visited my album before! I have added new items so do take a look.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101858061993997554978/ForSale?feat=directlink

If you see anything you need, pm me for discussion.

Lastly, have a safe delivery and enjoy motherhood!

AC, agree here quite dead liao. Posts are mostly from others selling stuff huh... but FB active until I can't follow liao!

Which cot did u get from BB kingdom? I was there last Sat. Almost wanted to get the promo cot @$319 but in the end bgt from Hypermart. Next 2 items on my "To-buy" list is stroller & carseat [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hello MTBs

Please add me to the chart & FB group.

Nick: Geminidolphin

EDD : 15 Dec

Gynae : Dr Paul Tseng

BB # : 2

Thanks!

Wow GOH you are expecting twins!!!!! That's really wonderful congratulations!!! :D Think you are the first (only one so far maybe?) in this thread that's expecting twins, so excited for you hee.

hI Yallo

it's getting abit too obvious now even pple tell me how come yrs so big only 6 mths..the last mth hv to be quarantine at home. I have another IVF buddy also conceived twins she is also in this thread. Thanks for yr blessings! Hope i can carry them till full term..

Congrats on yr girl! my first child is a girl so she is looking fwd to having 2 siblings soon..

Chan P L, i got the one that can be converted into a junior bed. $319 with delivery. we changed to coconut husk mattress and change the bedding set to the animal one...

got the Capella S705 and Britax Guardian series seat. Very good reviews for both, esp Britax seats. The Guardian one we got was the last piece so special price for display set.

my wife is very picky about the stroller but she love the S705...easy to fold and she say feel lighter than the PP P3. got 4 swivel wheels and lots of padding. really can open and close with 1 hand though it's bigger after folding but you can pull it along like a luggage bag instead of carrying.

Hi mummies,

i'm new here! my EDD is 25dec 2011 and wonder if I could join in here?I wana join the FB tingy too..

Nick: jesmin

EDD: 25dec 11

Gynae: Dr Anna

Hospital: NUH

BB#:1

Gender Gal

AC, I think that's the cot we almost bought during our 1st visit but we wanted to check out more cots elsewhere first. They got display the toddler bed version as well rite?

we like the capella S705 too! was torn between that and combi urban walker. Finally chose combi coz after putting both side by side after folding, combi less bulky. Plus it's lighter. But capella looks & feels very comfy lor.

i didnt do much research on carseats. Bgt based on size, padding/feel of cushioning & overall "looks". Settled for combi cocorro.

End of the day, go BB Kingdom twice but bought nothing from there. Got my stroller & carseat from online store. Cot from their competitor, Hypermart. Hehe ;p

Hello MTBs

Please add me to the chart & FB group.

Nick: scorpiogal13

EDD : 08 Dec

Gynae : Dr Adrian Woodworth

Hospital : Mount Alvernia

BB # : 1

Thanks!

Hi Mummies,

Can i check with you gals other than GPLS and PEM what other confinement agency to intro?

I am damn pissed off now.

At 1st i want confirm with GPLS end up i see from forum that their license being revoke, therefore i check with PEM.

I see the package about same but as i tot of waiting for my detail scan result so i tell the person-in-charge to call me back after my detail scan in mid Aug.

I keep wait for the call but no 1 call me so i tot to send them an email few days ago and guess what?? they told me their package increase $100 more from September 2011 and i told them i want sign in August lor they say they tried calling me 7 times no answer from me and sorry lor i dun remenber having those miss call.

They could not accept exception for my case and ask me to consider and give them a call back if i want lor. He still tell me is just 100 more. I feel so pissed off like as if i begging them to take my business.

Jas, I signed up with I-Kare agency thru frd's recommendation. Not sure gd or not. Got pp complain their service no gd but I so far ok with them. Have to wait for confinement to give comments :p. U can google for their contact info.

Chan P L,

Thanks.

I did send to them for quotation waiting for their reply. Well i think at least book through agency anything not happy we can ask for changes bah.

Hi mummies, do you know when and where is the next baby fair going to be?

Just realized that we have about couple more months to go! Need to start stocking up!

Jia you!

Hello mummies & MTBs!!

Will like to join in..

and also your FB group. (will send a separate request via FB?)

Nick: mummychubs

EDD : 22 Dec

Gynae : Dr Paul Tseng

BB # : 2

Happy pregnancy to you all!

Upcoming fairs:

Carrefour Fair

Venue: Expo Hall 6A

Date: 15 - 18 Sept

Robinsons Sale

Venue: Expo Hall 4

Date: 22 Sept - 2 Oct

Baby Expo 2011

Venue: Expo Hall 5B

Date: 21 - 23 Oct

mamaAsh, i was thinking we could have another column for the table...those who confirmed the name of their little bunny can list down so less chance to have similar names and others can have reference too. maybe 1 column for english and 1 for chinese name...

Chan PL, yes the junior bed is on display right beside it. I didn't like Combi car seats cos there's no base so the position is not as secure as the Britax ones. I do agree the Britax design and looks more boring la.

S705 is abit more bulky than others cos only fold once but it can be dragged along like a luggage so dun have to carry. if duo-fold like some other strollers end up the wheels are facing each other (and perpendicular to ground)then cannot pull and have to carry.

i felt combi wheels abit too flimsy la...but then it's all personal preference...

Glimmer and Melodi, I here.. was at the old thread searching for you guys but din see u there.. I mia for quite a while, coz feeling really tired coping with preg and work..i'm having 2 boys.. Congrats to Melodi, a boy, and Glimmer, boy and girl. Really so happy to see a few familiar faces again..how's things? My tummy looks like 7 mths even though 6 mths, glimmer u looks like full term already? wow....mine's bb both 700 grams plus, what's urs? experiencing backaches and stuff since mth 4. Planned casearean on 12/6...doc's giving me dusphaston and another support meds to reduce risk of premature bb, glimmer, are u taking support meds too?

glimmer, how's the sleeping arrangement for ur twins? shld we consider 2 play pens or 2 cots? really undecided..haven bought anything yet...

Hi, Pls add me in to the list[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nick: Cherria

EDD: 27 Dec 11

Gynae: Dr Woodworth

Hospital: Thomson

BB#: 3

Hi, Pls add me in to the chart and FB:

Nick: Ningg

EDD: 8 Dec 11

Gynae: Dr Tan Hak Koon

Hospital: SGH

BB#: 1&2

Thanks!

Hi Ningg,

Finally found someone with same gynae as me. Hee hee.

Congrats on your twins. Must be very exciting. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi clb and Goh, so happy to hear from you gals ;D congrats to both of you... My just 6 months tummy also look big, bb 750g a but heavier too according to chart but still ok [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]i was just discharged from Kk on Tuesday, many things happen to me and have been admitted twice already due to pain n cramp n under bed rest for a month... Now seeing two doc, my Gynae at gleneagle and back to sf loh...most probably I have to go for c sec also because of low placenta reaching cervix too so cannot walk too much... Must keep in touch [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] miss you both :p

Melodi, oh dear, so many things happening on ur side. Low placenta means u cant walk much and must rest more. Are u taking absence from work? Ur bb is big, must be abosrbing alot of nurtients fr mummy. =). Hang on girl, 3 more mths to go, can start counting down to holding our bb in our arms.

mamaAsh- can help me to update gender,2 boys, thk u.

Ningg- Hi, Glimmer and myself also having twins. =). welcome to the club. How's things on ur side?

It's so quiet here!!

i really envy u all who are expecting twins.. although i know expecting twins are even more tiring but can close shop fast!!

btw, expecting twins can also go through natural delivery?

mamaash, i have PM you also also sent fb msg (hopefully u r the one..) received?

AC, we also got the same bed as you! haha!!! i also like the S705... easier to fold.. but hubby prefers maclaren and its smaller when closed.. but the s705 looks really very comfy...

Chan pl, which cot u bought from hypermart?? i see their cot like very expensive wor...

actually me and hubby also dun like combi.. somehow we feel it's more fragile.. but then again, it's individual preference. =)

u all decided on baby's name already??

AC, most mums at FB liao, so I think hardly anyone will update their bb's name here? Maybe u try suggest this at FB instead bah ;p

I got a list of names to choose from for my gal but won't confirm till nearer due date. And coz I am "pantang" type, I won't reveal the name till she's born [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

AC/Jac

Agree that combi seems more fragile coz it's very light due to its smaller wheels. But coz i'm small built and will be using the stroller on my own most of the time, felt that's more suitable. Plus hubby's little car boot not much space for bigger stroller. It's also 1-hand fold and pull along like luggage.

Jac, I bgt the Bimbo Bello cot for $454 (inc delivery/assemble, 9 pc bedding set, oeko tex mattress). Liked it the moment I saw @Spring maternity but it was selling at $528 so went to check out hypermart & kingdom. Still burst my budget but liked the cot a lot so try to save on other stuff lor...

Jass, I-Kare got back to you already? Maybe call them up better. The person-in-charge gave me the quote over the phone and also explained the surcharge if confinement spill over to CNY period. We met 2 wks later to settle the documentation. I also prefer to go thru agency than freelancers. Called up 2 freelancers for 2 days can't find them then went to agency. Anything go wrong, like CL no gd or MIA, at least can change CL immed.

Hi Sz,

Yup, was surprised so few mummies go SGH. So coincident you SGH and also Dr Tan Hak Koon.

Hi Clb,

Things okay, but tummy getting bigger everyday, so trying to get used to it. Cos mi new mummy, trying to figure all things things needed to buy, scared 3rd trimester not much energy. How's your twin babies sleeping arrangements? Me thinking of trying a 2nd hand baby cot, and place two together for 1-2mths and later get 2nd cot or playpen. Also trying to finalise the milk bottles n steriliser.

Hi Jac,

Doc says twins most likely C sec, natural not likely..

Hi MTBs,

Wld like to join your list and FB too.

Nick: Hope79

EDD: 24 Dec 2011

Gynae: Dr Kee WH

Hospital: TMC

Baby#: 1&2

Thanks!

chan pl, i didnt see any cot of that price!! the ones i saw r more than 1k so we skipped the place...

u bringing baby out alone with stroller?? wouldnt it be heavy and alot barang barang to bring out??

ningg, oh... how come not likely for c-sec? coz too dangerous??

Hi Mummies,

Sorry for the interruption. I am a Jan '11 mommy who is letting go of a brand new lucky baby playmate (with pictures of animals printed on it)at $25. Orginal price was $30.

Also letting a baby swimming tub( used only 3 times) at $45. Bought in March '11 at $70. Self collect at CCK MRT or delivery can be arranged at $5.

Do PM me if interested. Price still negotiable. Thanks for reading.

Hi, I am selling away the Haenim play yard to clear space

1) 6 panels Haenim Normal Play Yards (Blue and Red design) to let go at $65*

Consist of the following :

• 1 Activity (Normal) panel

• 2 Doors

• 3 Plain panels

Condition is 6.5/10

* Buyer may want to buy replacement parts+:

• Suction pads (A few have dropped off due to wear and tear )

• Bear stickers (Decorative purposes only, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

• Mirror sticker (Not reflective, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

Self collect. Interested buyers may email to [email protected] for viewing.

+Replacement parts can be purchased from SMH Bulk purchase spree:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5360294.html

Hello Mommies,

I am planning to organise a prenatal yoga session at Simei in 2 weeks time.

Anyone interested will need to attend at least 3 continuous sessions = 3 weeks for some idea how prenatal yoga can help you towards birthing and then you may do home practice on your own daily. And continue the practice till you give birth even after the sessions have ended. No prior yoga knowledge required.

These sessions are FREE as I am doing my teachers traning and I like to impart my knowledge on prenatal yoga. I am certified to teach and my certification is from UK. Check out www.birthlight.com

I like to keep the group small as I will focus on getting the right asana (posture) and breathing for pregnancy. This is also because I am in my 25th week and I do not want to exhaust myself with a big group.

The class I am planning for is either weekday 7.30pm - 8.45pm or Saturday late morning. I can only check on room availability once I get responds from those who are keen and their preferred timing.

You may reply thru this post or email me at [email protected]

Hello Mommies,

I am keen to try water birthing. Apart from NUH and Mount A, have you heard of any OB who is good in water birth? My OB Paul Tseng discourages me on water brithing as I had a c-sec for my first pregnancy. I want a second opinion on this matter from another OB

MOrning mummies, very long nv come in here,... mostly in FB... there spreeing liao no need $$$ de... haha...

I have some left over items from the sprees...

1) Water proof mattress protector

size 120 X 70, selling for $15, its $22 in BPs... have 3 pink colours left.... Anyone interested?

https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/WaterproofMattressSheetPillowCase#5642363652918658482

2) We are BPing for receiving blanket.... closing order today, anyone else wanna add in?

https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/Blankets5PieceRMB504PieceRMB45ExlucdingShipping?authkey=Gv1sRgCMeEl6eXs_39NA#

Hi mummies

Will you be keen on this romper set?

Brand new in box. its a very cute gift. comes with 3 piece romper, 3 piece wash cloth, 3 piece bibs

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6025599.jpg]

It retails at TMC retail shop for $59.90 I am letting go at very good discount. Pls email me at [email protected]

Hi mummies,

I've 3 tins of Similac Mum to let go.

Similac Mum (700g)

Expiry Oct 2013

Selling at $20 (3 tins at $50)

Self collection at Eunos.

PM me if keen.

Thank you!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back