(2011/10) Oct 2011

HappyMomo

Yes. I have increased discharge since couple of week back. I had read up and it seem to be normal. Maybe you can check with your gynae.

Thanks Luv and Jojobar

I am week 35 this week, how i wish week 38 can come faster. Haha feel like taking a break from work and enjoy the few days while my baby is still in tummy.

Hi Happy Momo

I am a week behind you. I am officially week 34 yesterday. This pregnancy is very tiring for me as my tummy is really huge...Everyone commented, i so paiseh ...

I want to go and pop at week 37. I ahd a wedding dinner to attend on 1st oct, i am hoping to delivery around 2nd Oct week [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Oh no. Having diarrhoea. Is it symptoms or just porridge from last night dinner?

Wk 37 d 5 ---- bb 2.7kg checkkup yesterday.

Any plans wat to do once on leave? Today my last working day.

hi mummies, glad for those of you going on ML already. mine is also in 2 weeks, i'll be 37 weeks

+ then.

jojobar: my tummy is also very huge as i am short and the pressure on my groin is getting quite bad. need to stand few hours at work so very tiring.

sleep has been getting more and more terrible. last night, i crashed cos previous night only had 4 hours of sleep then still must work. my hb is telling me to stop watching prison break cos he says it is making me too excited haha. he is downloading glee for me to watch instead. think i will do that during the start of ML, since not so convenient to go out!

hope bb comes out like not too late...otherwise also dunno what to do and then getting soooo physically unbearable.

happy working to all working moms....this is our last few weeks of work!!!

Hi Hoppy,

I use this agency which is link to PEM for prenatal massage http://jamumassagesingapore.com/promotions

They come to my house on a weekly basis to provide an hour of prenatal massage.

Last time, when i was having #1, I had my prenatal at Alford Spa (holland village).

I do my foot reflex at Kenko (at marina sq) and Foot Works (International building beside shaw isetan)

Hi Mummies,

im 37wks d4 today going for check up again!!!

Did any1 having tummy pain ( i donno issit contraction coz this my #1) on n off two time in a day n pvt area in pain?

Hi all,

ya, i already roll off from my intensive project and now sitting in office, with nothing much to do loh. But i refuse to take leave now as i want to save my leave after deliver and clear them after my maternity leave loh. But i get tired easily and pelvic area in pain also ......

Went to robinson during lunch and bought some masks and the clarin body products to cheer myself up .....

My next check up is next wednesday at week 35 ....Counting down by week .....

Oh another thing to remind mummies, if you guys are planning to buy insurance foryour new born. remember to contact your agent to fianlize the plan and when you pop, once you get the BC, the insurance can then be activated. Cos it took like couple of months to be effective. I remember my number 1, we activate immediately he is born after one week. And it was only effectively when he is around 3rd month old. At 4th month, he kenna UTI and need hospitalization. Luckly the insurance was in effective already and we manage to claim 100% of the fee and treatment.

what a tiring friday..bored n tired..beiginning my wk 36 on Monday. I am feeling normal, no signs yet..Yippie, replacement coming on Monday..so I can finally train her to take over my duties..

Jojobar

Yes getting very tired these days.

Jus now had a huge jelly like substances came out. Call doc, they say is ok so long as there is no blood anyone experience this?

Hi Happymomo

Huge jelly susbtances ? is it mucus plug ? How does mucus plug look like ? Any mummy can enlighten us ?

So far, i have not experience huge jelly sustances lah. last nite did not sleep well again, very tempted to go foot reflex again....But scared later trigger labour since i just went early this week.

I suspect it is, but that does not mean we are in labour i think, it jus hint that u are almost there... This is what i read from online...

Jojobar, sleeping is a huge problem since being pregnant. I think most importantly is also rest more if have the luxury of time. And relax...

Hi Roxanne,

Thanks. Have checked with the nurse also. She said as long as in tmc, no need to book room, under dr ang auto upgrade from 4 bedded to 2 bedded.

happymomo

sounds like your passed your mucus plug. My cousin's wife delivered her baby 10days after it came out. Now that you've lost that protective barrier, its best to avoid swimming / bd from now on.

Tamms

What is bd? Yes I have very heavy discharge this morning and then this jelly came off not long after that.. I will be in 36 weeks plus plus. Emm...

Hi Roxanne,

Thanks. Have checked with the nurse also. She said as long as in tmc, no need to book room, under dr ang auto upgrade from 4 bedded to 2 bedded.

Hi mummies, im coming to the end of wk 34.

I feel soo heavy rite now.

Counting down by the weeks too.. Besides pain in the groin area, my tummy feels very tight the past few days..

Hi creamdonut, although we due same day but my water bag burst.. So had to admit tmc just now.. But bb not yet ready come out.. Now induced waiting ... Hope to have faster delivery... Any suggestion?

Btw, dr ben no autograde to 2 bed?

sby78: oh wow!! so early burst! induced will usually take longer as compared to natural. hw many cm r u dilated now? the nurse can agar how many more hrs to go fm ur dilation. r u gg to ask for epi?

Hi Creamdonut, haiz.. Sian loh.. So early [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Not dilated yet [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hope not so painful like my 1st girl, if yes no choice.. Maybe have to take epidural.

Hi jojobar, tks.. He came n left after putting the medicine for induce.. He say tmr morning then maybe give birth

Jojo

which insurance best for bb

luckily urs effective on time

wow u hving great time w do many massage!

Royal

why ur replacement so late then come

Hi gerila,

TO be honest I am no expert insurance loh. I just get my existing agent from Aia to tailor one for my baby based on my monthly payment I am comfy to pay for the next 10 to 12 years.

I naughty loh, I went keno foot reflex just now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] tomorrow I will have the lady come over for prenatal.... I am a massage addict even when I am not pregnant.

Luck, you are waiting at the delivery suite now ? Do u intend to put epi ?

They ask me go up n down delivery suite n the ward till I can deliver.. So sian..wasting time n $ hahah..

Dun need sleep like tat liao

Hi luck,

Go up and down delivery suite and ward to exercise ? Oh gosh, if you don't rest where got energy to push tomorrow.

Take a bottle of chicken essence now ?

I was admitted around 10pm last labour and dd not sleep well whole nite as the nurse keep coming in to check this and that. I only delivery my #1 around 9 plus next morning.... I was so tired that tine .... Regret never listen to my mum to drink chicken essence to gain energy

sby78: hahaha, early not good? oct is exam period leh, my frens all laugh at me say next time bb cant celebrate bday cos busy with exam ;p

y mus go up and down? the nurse cant check on u in the suite?

wah tamms!! Jia you!!

wired bras: what do you mean by cut the wires?

I'm going to be in my wk34 this sun...so nervous.

I've put on 10kg 4weeks ago and bb at only 1.5kg. My next check up is tmr...i think total weight increase should be 12kgs. Fat fat le! keke..

Hi Roxanne, all the bras that i wear give the the red lines. I've already bought bra extentions but still the same. I'll measure my size and adv you through email. I prefer non wired bras.

Thank you every1.. They put induced medicine at 6pm, 10pm and 3am so I must come down to d s, if not they ask me stay at ward unless painful..

Hubby can't stand if I at ward so he went back.. Second pregnancy..

wow, i din noe take the induced med still must ownself DIY go to the delivery suite one. hope u can manage to catch some cat nap during the intervals...

r u on constant fetal monitoring? can eat during this waiting time?

Hi mummies, maybe you wanna try this before you admit... Drink 2 bottles of chicken essence and raw egg w Milo, add boiling water into it. Will give birth very fast... I took only 1.5 hrs for my 2nd pregnancy...

Devil

I took a hot Milo before heading to hospital for first kid. But got nauseous during labour and just puked everything out!

Happymomo guess what? I passed my mucus plug too! Just a few hours ago. We're on the same ship. Wonder who will burst first? Bd is baby dance... Doing the Notti with your hb

How exciting tamms too!

So anxious but wanting to enjoy leave from work this coming wk 38, my preg weeks same as calendar year so quite easy to rem

we will start popping one by one like popcorns!

Wat else can we do during this time? Beautify ourselves?

Should I color white hair so delivery dun look so haggard?

Baby dance... Lol... Hb dun dare since I preg So sad right

heard eat curry can trigger labour too

>>> luck!

Give u my strength! Hw u now. Ur hb still relax can go home

Tamms, how abt chicken essence? Hope it will help. Jiayou to those going to give birth.. Think am soon too.. Edd is 11 oct or dr ang said abit open already. Ask me to see him next wed and will give me HL till I deliver. I told him I want an oct baby he said can try..

Hi luck & tams

You delivered yet ? Hubby with you guys when delivered ?

I excited for you gals.

Are both of you at tmc ? Share your birth experience when you recover ..,,,

Gilera, the last time the hospital did not remove my nail polish. I was at mt e.

good morning mummies, wow so exciting tamms has passed mucus plug and Luck has started labour! jiayou mummies... Luck, pls rest well and share birth story thanks!

so exciting. yesterday c bb at 34 wk, she only weight abt 2.5 & i have put on about 13 this time round. oh no...how am i going to get rid of the fat. last 2 preg, I only gain abt 10.

gilera

hospital will ask you to remove jewelry.

luck,

Have u delivered?

Devil

Raw egg w milo??? OMG!! Dats scary.. For my 1st delivery i was actually given porridge by d hosp upon checking in d labour ward.

Seems like mummies are starting to discharge mucus plug. I dunno wat dat is. Cos fory 1st delivery, the contractions came first. Or mayb i wasnt observant enuf..

Heehee.. Will look out for it this time round.

Back