(2011/07) July 2011

so fast monday liao.. tis morning might has flash floods so b careful girls..

hmm vericose veins sounds painful n scary.. i dun hav it coz i will try to rest whenever i feel i m straining my legs.. :p

feimei > Lol.. the filet-o-fish one for one, is it real? heard some rumours that it isn't..

hmm.. i also ate quite a bit of sweet stuffs recently. hopefully, can pass the urine test at gynae tml.

this is a short work week (for most of us). friday is public holiday and also baby fair at expo

Avent Liquid talc

I remember some of the mummies here used Avent liquid talc before. Last weekend, I went to OG and robinsons to stock up some baby products. I found out that Avent has discontinued the liquid talc. Anyone heard about this news? Anyone still can find the liquid talc?

WTS

Natal Care Plus (400mg): Each box of 30 capsules at $14.00 (U.P. $16.05)

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8470/img1140sx.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5936/img1141e.jpg

Natal Care Triplus (625mg) : Each box of 30 capsules at $28.00 (U.P. $32.10)

BALANCE 10 BOXES OF TRIPLUS ALL RESERVED.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6593/img1190o.jpg

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2861/img1191u.jpg

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9746/img1160a.jpg

All boxes with Expiry 2013.

Bought too many from Dr Adrian.

================================================

An Australian specially balanced formulation that helps fulfill DHA requirement for fetal / baby brain development, and optimizes the brain development of the fetus and infant.

The core element in NATAL CARE PLUS - Natural Fish Oil - contains DHA and EPA, which is particularly needed during pregnancy and lactation. Apart from that, NATAL CARE PLUS also contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that helps to alleviate the negative impact of free radical formation, and increase normal cell function.

================================================

Cash on pick-up/delivery @ Jurong East or Raffles Place.

Kindly PM or leave SMS at 9 876 1872.

Thanks all and have a safe pregnancy!

jas> i oso oways on shorts n shirts...unless working...mus wear long pants...hahahaa...but if the veins pop out quite obvious horr...dun try to massage it leh...it will burst (not sure how true!!!) -,-"

xinyue> the fillet is True de....there's another version on dunnu wat big Mac...that is fake one...thou i haven try buying but i saw ppl buying lol...i shld buy tonight for dinner...hahahaha...

w160879> rained heavy at 5.15am...then now no rain...but at least cooler abit...i sweat again when sleeping last nite....haiz~~~thou raining, i still wear sleevesless top...hahahhaa...very cooling...Shiok ahhh~~~

feimei

i'm going to gynae tom to let her check.

have told the nurse that i dunwan any oral medications to suppress if i can just leave it.

she said if not too serious, can use some sort of tape to tape down the veins.

will let you know tom after my visit to her.

if can, i will choose to ignore it.

if it doesn't go off after delivery, i'll go for laser/surgery to remove it. *vain*

jas> Cool~~~sure...take care ya~~~raise ur leg as n when u can lol...to prevent it to develop into 'worse' stage!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] not vain la...nowadays everywhere r Hot Mummies!!! hahahahaa...

maelyn.. i dunno abt them discontinuing I've used it.. bot at last yr's Philips sale.. so sad.. e other alt i usin is kodomo u might wanna try tat.. :p

wah feimei u so strong ah.. i m sneezin this morning i think my nose can judge weather wet weather it decided to follow suit..

yes e fillet o fish is real i ordered 8 yday.. hahaha at marina sq e lady was like 8? we had 8 ppl there .. including 2 toddlers hahaha :p

w160879> i can tahan cold but not HOT!!! if during confinement period, such nice weather...ahhhh...how shiok ahhh...my mood will be beautiful all day...hahahaha... =P

xinyue> the big MAc ad is fake de....i heard my col saying...

feimei,

weather cool during confinement no diff de... my last confinement was in dec... nice, cooling weather... but i was still sweating everyday... cos of the food i ate... everyday eat food w ginger, vinegar etc... whole body oso heaty lor... so cooling weather oso no use...

XW> Realli ahhh~~~ :~< die liao...how to survive??? when i get Hot...i very pek chey one...hmmm~~~becos sweating...the stickyness...Yucks!!! can't touch water somemore...Arrghhh~~~hurhurhurhurhurhur...

feimei,

haha... some more i dun sweat easily wan lor... but dat time gotta have a towel on hand wherever i go... i guess can use warm water to wipe body in the morning ba... try not to touch water at night... too cold liao... ur CL will allow u to bathe anot? w herbs? if can at least not too bad...

wendy > thanks..

XW > wah.. and cannot drink plain water somemore, right?

Feimei > hmm.. front open PJs (not sure how many set), clothes for going home. toileteries, slippers, sweater, socks, undies, sanitary pads, 1 set of booties and mittens each, baby clothes for going home, hat for baby, swaddle blanket..

erm.. did i miss out anything?? mummies, can advise??

XW> yes, CL said can bath w herbs lol...but MIL said herbs very smelly...i may dun like it...arrghhh~~~anyway...will still bath...better than nothing...i m those can sweat easily n like water tap...whole body can get wet easily...hahahaha...then i will be very uneasy ler...follow by pek chey...hahahahaa...

xinyue> the PJ for who? if for us....will wear hospital clothing, right? still need to bring own clothings for stay??? tink bb one will be abit nia....then i tink of mine...onli a set of gg home clothes...toileteries...shld be all, right???

u gals very fast leh...me still another 3mth to go...seem very far but count like very near...LOl

still alots of thing not buy yet.

It shopping times again.

yes Liz...i bought a playpen liao...nv buy cot cos when bb bigger will let him slp with me(hubby slp on the floor)...i still hv not buy stroller, bath tub, bb wash, nappy cream ect

last sat went to shop at Guan Yin temple shop thr to buy some NB clothes and shorts

Sorry to hijack your thread. I am from March mummies...

I have received 2 pcs of Latido 2 in 1 Baby Carrier and Rocker for my baby 1 month and would like to sell 1 away.

Item is as per below:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5357756.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5357757.jpg]

Can be used as a rocker and a baby seat. Has a storage compartment at the back as well.

Would like to sell for $50...

Please PM me if you are keen.

Thanks!!

Event : July 2011 MTBs gathering

Date : 21 April 2011

Time : 7pm

Venue : Swensens @ Orchard Ion

Pls add on to the list.. If u hv fb acc and have joined the

group, pls add in yr nick n fb acc name.

Attending :

1.) baby20_manja(Herlina Senan)

2.)

3.)

sunshine... i have yet to go there to buy. so hw was the pricing & quality like. care to share ;)

i intend to go buy next mth too ;)

feimei > heard the PJs for mummy.. best is you check with your hospital/gynae on the things to bring.

sunshine > thought should be the other way round - Newborn to slp with mummy and daddy on the floor. when baby older, then sleep alone?

suying > quality and design is ok la.. if you not fussy.. pricing is cheap. 2pcs for $2.50

Suying...me bought at OG $99

Xinyue...at 1st me also think this way...but heard some news saying NB slp with parents in center than when either parent turn will hit/suffocate bb...so think is not safe

but bb ard 9mth onward they will respond back as pull u or pat u...this is wht my GF told me...her bb will pat her to inform if she not comfortabe

sunshinebb > understood.. maybe u can get something like this..

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5359029.jpg]

sigh.. i only found out got this 'the first few years sleeper' after i got my sarong.. zzz..

me too wanna get that. but then when bf gotta take bb out right? else will obstruct the feeding. wonder which brand is gd and any good promo

if did not rem wrongly....zachmommy selling away wat xinyue showing....u gals can ask her if she still hv it?? saw her posting in FB sometimes ago....

hi

this wk though short wk..but long wk for me..cos sob sob..got to work continuously at least for the next 2 wks :p

I managed to find a few of my #1's mittens, bibs, rompers, clothes, stroller cushion etc when gg thru my cupboard at my mum's place...luckily, didn't buy..so can reuse since still in gd condition

feimei

gd to bring along at least 2 sets of night gown with front opening so u can bf bb & something presentable as there will be visitors also.

my bunny has been so active.....since yest morning all the way til now.

i din catch a single wink of sleep.she keep turning,tossing,vibrating inside,making me too uncomfortable to sleep.

is this a cause of concern?

Mummies... Check wif u...

Did any of u subscribe to the Mother & Child mag during the Baby Fair expo last month..

I yet to receive the mag... Very slow eh.. Any of u who subscribed, receive mag oredi?

xinyue

my #1 slept in the cot until a few mths old b4 i got lazy & brought him to sleep in our centre..luckily, though i'm a deep sleeper, i never made him feel uncomfortable b4..so should b still safe. I read tt if the parents r under alcohol or drugs influence, then better not to sleep w ur bb or young child.

Liz

i subscribed to the Young Parents mag at the Suntec fair..cant rem what fair it was & was told that the mag will commerce from June..maybe u can call the SPH to find out when they r delivering

feimei ur memory v good Zachmommy is also sellin away her snuggle nest.. it's a good deal $25 i tink.. got nite lite [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] yes pls chk with her wheth still available.. :p

Back