(2011/05) May 2011

Auroa, I am 16 weeks now. Maybe my tummy too big to feel the baby movement.

I went see gynae last Monday, still can see the baby's weight yet.

Auroa, same here. I also felt my bb's first movement at 10 weeks. This is so much faster than my 1st pregnancy. She is v active. Can feel her movement everyday and whenever i tap on my tummy, she will respond back. Though it's already my 2nd pregnancy, the feeling is still as wonderful.

June, I can't see the pic. I think u didn't attach it.

just went to the toilet..spotting again..but I think should be ok right..I am on Duphaston now..last week at home, very good, no spotting at home..the moment come back to work, start again..

wayne's mummy, mayb when u came bk to work...stress ba...cos all pile up...

take care....relax more..if cannot...better go hm rest... =)

hello mummies!

it was a great meetup on friday evening! good sharing sessions from those experienced mummies too!

congrats, melody!

wayne, oh dear, is it alot... better rest now... can go back home now or see gynae? maybe stress at work and walking ard... try to reduce movement...

nicole, dun worry abt it... if gynae monthly check up is ok, nothing to worry abt.... remember not to eat raw or blue cheese stuff, will be ok bah.. for 1st timers, u shd be able to feel yr bb movement soon ard 20 weeks time (depends on individual)... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jerejoy, our bbs must be very active that we can feel it so early.. my girl still very puzzled whenever i tells her that bb moves... now she will put her head to listen... she will tell me that my tummy got water sounds and i'm hungry [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw, yesterday saw a show that shows a boy's hand (dun know whether left or right) badly burn and undergoing operation.. told my girl that's the result of playing with fire and touching hot pots/woks/etc... she was so scared and promised not to touch it.. i also told her that mummy might be going for operation soon and doc will be cutting me up to take out bb and she cried... said that she dun want doc to cut me up... haiz...

Auroa - I reserved the crab at Palm Beach. We are quite regular there..knew the mgr by person [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and my bosses here also like the place. Always bring guests to this restaurant. Sometimes we just joke, upon reservation, we quote our company name, we will get discount :p

vv - Yes, very very delicious. Fri no work, so gotta cheong for crab after bring my girl to Marina Sq for the X'mas stage show bah..I abit worried ler, gynae sure nag and nag..sien

mudpie - I went to Palm Beach not Long Beach coz I don't like Long Beach other food menu.

Auroa: Thank you so much [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Really appreciate it lots =D

Wayne - my dad told me cordyceps gives us energy but my friends told me bcoz I take cordyceps so bb so huge wor. Dunno who to believe..

Anyway just take in moderation lo..when I boil birdnest I just put 2pcs of cordyceps..dare not put much.

dolly, girls are so sweet... that's why wanted another girl but gyane said 50% boy this time... think he saw my disappointed face and asked me to wait till next checkup to confirm.... yr girl shd be able to say a few words now... wait till she builds up her voca... really melts yr heart...

mudpie, Auora, cannot go home..I got no more leave and MC..just hope I can sit at my place whole day without much movement.

My gynae out of town also so cannot ask.

Dolly, thanks. I will. I just told my manager I cannot go check the asset laying on the floor. As I need to bend dup and down to see the serial number, and is a lot.

auroa, my gynae confirm is a boy, but he says maybe his machine old liao, spoilt, so maybe scan wrongly..the birdie is so obvious, cannot be wrong one lor..

morning, mummies...

igoh, welcome ...

me super sian at work ... so lazy to work ...

mummies, me had been thinking of eating durians and crab since start of preggy ... told myself can only eat in Dec ...

yesterday jus told hubby i wan to eat crab ... n today topic is crab .. count me in ...

also ask hubby to go n search for durians... keke ...

me now week 20 ... stil didnt feel much of bb movements ... alot of gas inside, is tat bb movements? i also release alot of gas ... smelly one ... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

going for detail scan on thurs ... cant wait ... after so long ...

medlody, me also..handle my boy alone already very tired. hopefully this one will be more gentle and guai type..ppl say if one is active, the other one will be more shy type. If 2 also active, I will faint.

dolly - when she speaks more, very cute de..like Auroa we also don't mind to have another girl. My girl has lots of nice clothes & dresses. And u can doll up girl..hehe

Ling, if u release smelly gas means u r heaty. Ops, don't take durian if u r heaty oo..take some barley water bah

just 2 share. my gynae says mine is 80% confirmed a girl. saw "hamburger" not hot dog.

the detailed scan this month will be more confirmed.

apple: oh oh ... heaty liao ... must go n drink barley liao ...

ginseng / cordyceps - my godbrother got both of them in powder from korea .. me jus take some everyday ...

birdnest - i jus boil a bigger pot and pack them into smaller portion to freeze ... jus take a little on alternate day ...

are the above making me heaty? am i taking too much?? worry ... worry ...

Ling, u freeze the cooked birdnest? Wah..u can actually just keep in small container and put in the fridge will do rite? y freeze them?

Auroa, yr girl is so cute. Glad to hv a girl this time n can dress her up but dun know what to do with all my boy's clothes. Bought all of them from states n tot can pass them down to the second one initially.

apple, dolly - scare me forget to take them, then worry put in fridge will turn sour after a few days ...

must remind hubby to remind me to take liao ..

will not freeze them next time ... forgetful nowadays ...

mummies, wat for lunch ...

me jus took wanton noodles... a new stall, wow, the service very slow... they stil cut the char siew as they service the noodles...

wanton not bad ... big with small pc of prawn ...

Apple

I think its ok la. U not eating everyday ma... Only these few days ok de. Am also indulging in Kinder Chocs recently. My sales bot one Big Giant pack from Germany and give me as Xmas gift. I eat non-stop every night; hubby joined me too. Hahahaa... Am also scared of putting weight but told myself, moderate should be ok ba..

Auroa

Your girl so cute.. :p

My gynae also checked during 1st trim and told me chances of boy is very high. I was kinda disappointed too. But anyway, wait for the next check-up. May our "same" wishes come true ya.

Wayne

U took MC during the long rest? If really bo bian, then take unpaid leave to rest ok if feeling tired. Try to take less movement as possible unless for toilet breaks... or TEA BREAK!!! Hahaha!

Jerejoy

Nvm la, keep for #3.. :p

Actually some nb & small size baby clothes, can still be worn de unisex. But those bigger ones, more boyish de, then keep 1st. Maybe next time yr relative or wat, u can give. :)

Ling

Yeah, try Barley & ALSO Chrysanthemum. Should bring your body temp down a little.

Dolly

Am gonna fall asleep real soon again after lunch.. Haz.

birdnest

heard that a good alternative is white fungus (bai mu er)..dunno how true is it

me also gg to fall asleep soon..

Ling : if you wanna take birdnest, just brew one piece. best taken before you go to bed, middle of the nite or early in the morning after you wake up... then body will be able to absorb the nutrients..

vv : just woke up from nap...

Vv, think I will stop at two. Can't imagine gg thru the ms again. Nv mind, hv to donate the clothes again. By then, I'm also old Liao.

Wayne,

Take care n rest more. Do see yr Gynae as well.

hello all,

Topic on crabs today! Making me drool. I like crabs too but my hubby dun know how to eat so we seldom take.

Got my amino results last friday. Glad that it is normal! At least set my mind at ease. Kinda worried on the result earlier on. Also gender is known!

I'm having a princess... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My edd is 3 may and my #1 is born on 22 Apr so i oso guessing if their birth dates will coincide.

Dolly

Wow!!! U at home? or taking Short Nap in Office?

Jerejoy

Yap. I also cant imagine going thru it again. MS, Bloatedness, Nauseous, etc..

BBpooh

Congrats! Both your #1 & #2 dates are rather close :)

bbpooh - glad that your result looks good and u can start shopping for your princess [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dolly - wow, u took a nap in ofc? nice..I'm so so so sleepy now

wayne, try to rest more in office... hope yr spotting will go off soon..

meldoy, 2 boys ok lah... as long they are not both active will not be tiring... if both are active, really hve to spare extra time and effort liao...

christine, congrats... princess can doll up and buy pretty dressess... i love the kids clothes nowadays.. so different from my times... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jerejoy, ya, me wish for a girl this time round... if no, i will hve to pass my girl's clothes to my friend's girl who is now 4th mths old.. just in time.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but for boy's clothing, might need to buy a few pics bah... but hor, i will still let my bb boy wear some of his jie jie's clothing... if buy alot, no one to hand down liao as me stopping at no2...

vv, lots of bb dust to you... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbpoonfamily, congrats!

dolly,

oh. i thot u at hm too. hehehe.

am dwn with flu, sore throat n fever =/

nw checking emails and settle some wk..

Thanks all.

So tired today, my boy woke up at abt 3am last nite and can't zzz till almost 5am... today really orh bak kah. Oso no leave and MC to take liao so gotta drag to work...

dolly, vv - tks for the advice... will take note ...

val, take care ...

bbpoonfamily, congratulation ...

me also feeling sleepyyyyyyy zzzzzzzz... hope can find a place to nap ...

jus finished lunch...im v greedy tdy...whahaha

bought prawn soup mee & chwee kueh...finished all!!! omg...

but nw stomach 1 burst liao....hehe....

Val, take care rest more ah.. =)

Back