(2011/05) May 2011

Dolly

Yeah, but nvm la. 6months jiu 6months lo. After that, all will settle down liao. Hows yr boss towards you nowadays? Ok bo?

Yap, I bringing my boy there sit the wheel. But hor, I google liao, this shopping mall mostly high end shopping. So I shortlisted 1 restaurant to eat there for dinner lo - TGIF. Arbo very bo liao, just go there, sit the wheel then return hotel..

vv, which agency did u go to book yr taipei trip? Is it free n easy? Tot of gg early nx yr too. But nt sure if it's as easily accessible as HK.

morning everyone...

dolly,did u standby ur mini fan? if later u really dun feel gd..c if u can go bk rest anot wor...

winnedy,hw's ur block nose? on mc today?

yoyo, counting dwn to ur trip...woohoo..shiok hor..i oso 1 go holiday....LOL

vv : ya lor... that time went there... just for the ferris wheel only lor... then didn't buy anything from there...

mudpie : brought liao... much better with the mini fan on...

mummies, morning ...

good to hear dolly is feeling better ... jiayou!

me jus out from boring weekly meeting .. always waste my time there ...

going for check-up late afternoon ... not sure if doing ultra sound or not ... under govt gynae ... stil thinking to change to private gynae or not

me also waiting for holiday 16-23nov ...

dolly: hang in there, 1 mth passes very fast.

Ling : where r u going?> u holiday date is same as mine but i am going off on 18th instead

Jerejoy

I didnt book thru any agency. I used about 9months to do research, search forums and all. Then I book rooms directly with hotel and air tickets with airline directly. I find it cheaper though. Initially I had planned a very adventurous itinerary. But cos of this pregnancy, there's limitations, so I changed the whole itinerary to more R & R style, so took out quite a number of "excursions". I intend to split into 2 trips loh. This 1st trip, take it as familiarisation trip. 2nd trip, will cover those areas which I did not cover due to "bu-fang-bian" to walk too much during 1st trip.

My 2-cents advice, since u intend to travel early next year, which will be rather cold, maybe u cover the basic areas like me. By then, yr tum will be get bigger liao. Then come next trip, maybe bb older or 1 or 2 years later, cover the remaining more challenging areas.

Mudpie

Yah loh. 1 week nia!! So happy

Dolly: go rest if u can. if not, find a quiet and dark place to rest for a while.

vv: so fast planning a 2nd trip to taipei already. so when do you want to do the 2nd trip?

haiz!! just back from tagging all the monitors, so tired. Luckily the It guy is kind enough to open all the boxes and I just put the sticker..28 of them also a lot, and I stand all the while.

Talking abt Taiwan, I miss it a lot too, the last time i went is 2007...hmmm, if your have any query on taiwan, I can check with my cousin cause she is staying there..everytime I visit her, she will bring me around.

Hi, I am new here! Kindly add me to the chart [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nick: xris

FTWM

EDD: 5 May 2011

Gynae:

Dr Charles MP Lim (now - 5th month)

Dr Lim Teck Beng (5th month onwards)

Hospital: Either Mt E or Mt A

Dolly

Good girl, so wat u gonna have for lunch?

Starfruit

Hahahaaa, aiyoh 2nd trip will be probably when #2 is older. No plans yet, only tentative. But maybe next time can go further.. if got more $$$..

Wayne

So nice of you. Im alrdy done with all the planning liao. But if anything, I will ask you. The food nice hoh.

Xris

Welcome! Mind if I ask, how come u got 2 gynaes?

xris: i also curious about your 2 gynaes.

VV: i dun dare to plan any more trips after this, dunno can cpe with 2 kids. maybe if can, i wanna plan atrip to jp.

dolly: have a good rest, see u back in here when u r feeling better.

hannah: wanna ask u, ave u been seeing Dr Chua for a long time, wanna ask which is the best time to make an appt to see her? morning or afternoon?

Starfruit

I wish I can go Australia by then.. Hahahaa, more relaxed and I feel that somehow, Aust is more kid-friendly eh.. Hahahaa...

dolly...pls go hm n rest...having migraine is veli xiong 1....i suffer from it occasionally as well....take care and sleep thru.....

hw was all ur lunch today?

vv, I love Australia too. Or rather, I simply love to travel. Went there in 2001 and 2003. Stay a couple of months there. Love the place, pple and weather. except in summer when there r lots of houseflies and it's really super duper hot.

Today very disappointed with my lunch, was planning to take laksa, so I went to take internal shuttle and went to the other canteen happily, and the auntie told me she din cook today cause students not having classes. End up eat economic rice again..sob..sob..

vv, you are welcome!! Yes, the food is nice, even though i vegetarian, but i see the food they sell, is nice. Even their vegetarian food there is yummy and more variety.

starfruit, I also plan to go Japan again... just went in April and I miss it a lot..hopefully i can bring my boy there in 2012..the baby will have to be at home with my parents, too challenging to bring 2.

wow, my office internet down in morning ...

me jus back from lunch ...

dolly, quickly pack n go home ..

xris, welcome ...

starfruit, me going Vietnam - Hanoi / Halong bay / Sapa ...

me scare bb next time 'hua ka' ...been to cambodia last mth when 12weeks ... next trip is 17weeks ... keke ...

Luan

Boring lunch, had lightly-fried kuay teow with fish cake & french beans.. Not very appetizing but no choice, have to eat healthy since not feeling well.

Wayne

Yeah loh. I googled and went into many blogs and see how much they enjoyed the food. Before I even arrived, Im alrdy drooling.

Oh... Talk about Laksa. I think I will pack Mee Siam one fine day from my canteen. Laksa, Yum Yum!

Ling

When u going to HCM? Few weeks time? For biz or leisure de?

Wayne

Can u check with your cousin if 7-11 at TAIPEI sells Baby Diapers? Cos Im thinking, not bringing the whole pack of diapers eh.. Heavy... I counted, must standby at least 24 pieces just in case.

vv, me not going ho chi minh, me going north veitnam - Hanoi ... goin 16-23nov - one week holiday ...

me had myanmar lunch... nice ... sour n appetising ... but me now feel sleepy liao ... zzz

starfruit: So far all my appointments are in the morning. But have been waiting average above 1 hour even when i've made appointment. And this is on weekdays. Sigh...

Xris: Hi! Welcome! =)

vv...i had zhu za tang for lunch but not satisfying as i felt that its not tasty enuff hahaha...

vv...i been to taipei in Sep....but i brought all the diapers n milk pdr as i figures by time i cm back all will be finish so just bring....

haf a great trip okies and remember to take it easy...dun walk too much...

me also wan to go holiday ard xmas time but haven decide where to go yet...any suggestions? will be bringing my ger as well....

xeris, welcome... also curious why u hve 2 gyane... different stages see different gynae?

dolly, better rest more... take care.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

me also wants to go Japan (hokkidao) and Australia (farm stay)... but hor, hve to wait till the children are at least 5 yrs old.. very siong to bring toddlers to travel.. for the time being, we will stick to drive thru to Malaysia.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ling

Still nice. Myanmar lunch, uhm sounds delicious. I have Myanmar colleagues here and they always bring their own lunch. Their food today smells nice when I went to warm my lunch.

Hannah

Its like that de lah. I realised all gynae apppointments take very long de. Mine also average waiting time about an hour even though appt made a month ago.

Luan

Zhu Za Tang nice leh! I love with lotsa pepper. But how many diapers did u bring? How many on average per day does she change?

Maybe go HK during Xmas? Other places would be rather cold for young kids in Dec le...

Jerejoy

Wow, so nice. How come u stay in Australia so many months? Cos of work?

Auroa

Agree. How are you feeling today?

Dolly

Are you home already?

Vv, I follow wherever my Hubby goes. Hehe! Still schooling in ntu in 2001 so only stayed there for a couple of weeks. Then grad in 03 and stayed in aust for a couple of months before I look for a job. My working experience is really short. Resigned in 05 n went to states n stayed for 3 yrs. Now as a sahm.

vv, ok, i will help you to ask. My cousin is msn online everyday but she always busy so have to wait for her to reply.

I remember the other time I went, I bought mamypoko diaper, very cheap, ard $10 only and is nemo fish design, very cute.

Wah, everyone is going holiday...so envy...I am grounded, my friend and hubby keep asking me not to travel cos they say we ttc very long then have this 2nd baby, better be more careful..holiday is my favourite hobby..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hihi,

have been reading the forum on and off at work when i'm tired but dun really know what to write..heh.

I'm still having MS [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

there are good days and bad...looking forward to the end of this tri...i'm in my 12th week already though. i tell hubby after no.2 i'm done le..don't think i wanna go thru another 1st tri.

mums going overseas for holiday, hava great time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i enjoyed my preggie holiday when i had my no.1.

This time round my family's going over to aust next year for 2 yrs for hubby's studies so i hope to 'survive' ok there. wish me luck!

jerejoy, can give some tips and advise on staying in aust?

vv, me feeling that i'm floating... it's due to the cough syrup that i taking...today went to Mount E for my last 3 jabs... 2 more jabs to go.. me went to Far East for shopping... bought 2 pairs of flats, 1 is the beach sandals (with the grapes, starfish and crab.. so cute..) and 1 flat that got japanese looks... all for less than $50.... but most of the shops open after 12pm.. wanted to buy some "bigger" tops but din managed to buy as most shops not open.. i like the clothes there... more to japanese and korea's style ... i spend too much time there and ended up late to fetch my girl from childcare centre.... oh yes, the teacher told me that my girl called her classmates "stupid"... they told her not to use this word as it's not nice to call some1 "stupid".... once reached home, gave her a heart-to-heart talk and she promised not to do it again... hve to cross my fingers...

had handmade noodles soup for lunch. not sure if it will go well, cuz the whole day feeling pukey.

so envious some of you going holiday. i've never been to taiwan or australia, so not sure when i will get to go. still trying to convince my hubby to let me go for a hotel stay [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hannah

Yeah loh. At 1st I was puzzled. But I realised its becos sometimes got last min patients need to come in, remove stitches, reviews, blah blah. Sometimes I heard the nurses outside complaining also... that doc not sure of the timing de, the nurses have to pre-plan for them until so tight cos doc requested the patient to come in during certain times when its alrdy so full.. sometimes emergency C-Sect, or Natural Birth, doc gotta leave and come back later.. Haz.

Jerejoy

Wow!!!! Envy you so much! So now u are back in SG? But u can work as partime there right if hubby working in the foreign country too? Must be quite fun & challenging, exposure must be very good.

Wayne

Really arh.. I dun wan take the risk also la.. scar-li dun have liao, then hubby sure scold me de.

Dun worry, will be yr turn too. Time will pass very fast. So now, must yang-tai @ home. Am sure yr hubby will "reward" thereafter.. Heeheee.

Skye

Which part of Australia u be going? So u will be SAHM over there? This bb is your #1 or #2?

joycep, dun be sad... most hubbies dun want to travel esp when wife is preg.... too big responsibility for them to bear...only when wife insisted (show black black face) then hubby will go... at first my hubby dun want to go holiday, then i sms him the next day that he doesn't want to go, i will jo jo my sisters to go with me... immediately he called home and asked me which trip/countries that i want to go... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

had homecooked fried duck noodle for lunch...nw full & sleepy..

joycep, i oso envy those gg holiday leh..hvn been to japan & TW...planning. initial plan to go nxt yr.but bb coming along..think hv to wait till nxt yr end or following yr then make plans...otherwise.guess hv to go nearby countries..

auroa,did the classmate offend ur gal?

luann, i luv zhu zha tang too...mayb someday i mus go hv it soon..kekekeke

dolly, take care go hm rest more ah... =)

Wayne: hehe, maybe we can plan atrip together in 2012. but i think i will lug both children with me on the trip. i cant bear to be apart from my kids.. hehehe sticky mummy.

Ling: this is your own trip? wha sounds adventurous.. heheh i have never been to vietnam or cambodia.

my lunch is boring too.. teochew porridge with 2 veggie and luncheon meat. didn;t finish the portion. Went to the bakery to buy a mini chocolate crossaint, planning to eat for tea later. Bought fox candy and chocolates as well.. i am such a glutton!.

Hannah: so u take leave to go for the appts? or she give as MC?

my appt is this sat, cant wait, hope all is ok. had a scare when i read about Miko's case, so now hope the session can assure me lah.

jerejoy: u planning to go back to full time work? i was a SAHM during my first pregnancy, even took care of her myself for one whole before returning to the work force when she turned 14 mths.

Auroa

Hahaaa, when comes to shopping only, we women all forgot about time. My hubby always nag at me on this. Haa, u better rest well at home for now since now floating. Can imagine how u feel.

Yah, now young must teach them liao. My boy also sometimes use very rude words. I will give him a piece of my mind but hor, he like cannot pay attention when I talk to him at times. So gotta show him the black black face, then he scared.

I heard from teacher yesterday, he refused to drink milk in childcare. Teacher gotta coax him with something so that he will drink. Even at home, he dun drink. I suspect its becos I changed from Step 3 to Step 4. Step 4 probably not as sweet as Step 3 anymore.

Any Mummies facing such difficulty with #1 refusal to milk?

Joycep

Hey, dun worry. U will surely have a chance to go. Maybe go for a short getaway also can like to Bintan or Phuket.

I remembered the last trip I went was during honeymoon only. And thereafter no holiday trips at all until our #1 turns 3 years old now, hubby then finally "agree" that we can have a holiday trip since #1 is older. That was almost 8mths ago when we decide to go. And didnt expect to have #2 so soon...

mummies : i didn't go home after lunch... taken a super long nap just now... so feeling better after a nap... Thinking of going home, will be worst coz my girl will keep disturbing me if i'm home.. think what trigger the migraine is, looking too much @ the laptop screen... If tomorrow morning still the same, then will take urgent leave...

auroa, my face going to be black soon, that's the only way to get my way. only hotel stay mah, not travelling very far. hahaha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hubby is just worried we might be overspending, cuz this year we went NYC/Montreal before convincing, and i went tokyo with my colleague. so i can understand his concerns. so see if i want to be pampered :p

dolly: rest well & take care.

hi ladies, i've bought the clarins oil.. like the herbal smell.. yet to buy the cream..

also, just to check if anyone here made a trip to the Philips Carnival on saturday or sunday?

I went & got the steriliser.. keke.. i saw alot of pple geting the AVENT milk bottles too

skpe, bet u will fall in love with Aust. Maybe can't adjust initially cos of the culture. Which part of aust will u be staying?

vv, nt allowed to work as part time cos my hubby is in the govt sector. It's under the accompanied term.

starfruit, no intention to go back to workforce. My hubby prefers me to stay at home to look after our kids. He says he will rather be the one to work hard outside and bring the bread home. We are v happy with the arrangement as we both didn't like the idea of having a maid or caregiver to take care of our kids.

starfruit..I am opp from you leh, i super not sticky to my boy. He also can be without us cause, just be with my parents go liao. This april me and hubby went tokyo for 8 days, he did not look for us at all!!

I prefer to go just ourselves, easier, no need to bring so many stuff..I will bring him to Japan in 2012, by then 5+ liao, should be ok. And leave the baby at home.

vv..actually hubby rewarded me liao..upgrade me to a bigger diamond ring and bought a pair of earrings for me...I was very happy when buying..but when i reach home, I think i still prefer going for a trip..

Joycep, me still exploring local hotel stay also if really even nearby resort I can't go.

Auroa, you sure have your way, but then i also use the same method sometimes if hubby dun give in to me..keke..

Back