(2011/05) May 2011

jerejoy,

my hubby also planning to go sq after his contract ends...(6 more years)...

everyday countdown to 16 nov.. lately quite tired and need min 8-9h sleep..

auroa,

i agreed.. i have visited so many countries (due to my ex-job), singapore is still e best.. so dun complain too much..hee

States is quite happening (Los Angeles, San Francisco,New York)..shopping centre and restaurant closed late..

starfruit,

mayb they might noe one another..but my hubby quite junior (6 years in airforce)

skye,

i drove down to canberra during winter.. its damn bloody cold... afternoon still ok as there is sun.. evening time..really must on heater.. windscreen will have ice frozen...nothing much there...food is super expensive in canberra.. attractions are mainly free...can go skiing in canberra next time...

Skye, didn't been to Canberra. The Australians told me it's a nice n clean pl there.

Serene, my Hubby left only two yrs in the force. He's in the force for more than ten yrs already.

Serene, I like this place called Stanthorpe - borders of Brisbane & Sydney. If u haven't explore this place..good to make it a weekends breakaway. We visited fruits orchard, wineyards & lavender farm there..fantastic, but chill during Spring.

Dolly, how r u feeling tday? Hope u hv recovered. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning mummies!!

Yeah, today is my last day pf work for this week!! Tmr I am on leave to celebrate my boy's bday, then next Mon and Tue, i having course, so can only join you all again next wed..

Hi Dolly, is your migraine better liao??

Morning Mummies!!!

How's everybody feeling today? Am feeling bloated, cos 2 days not clear bowel.. :-( Today must try to clear... Haz.

Dolly

How u feeling today? Better?

jerejoy/hannah/vv : feeling much better le... thanks for all of your concern...

what are you having for breakfast? me fried beehoon with fishcake... don't know what to eat le?

by the way, anyone know where to apply for Provision Driving License?

Hi mummies!I m new here..

My baby's EDD is 6 May and my gynae is Dr Judy Wong from TMC..

Can i ask how r u guys feeling?I m still feeling nausea and is still vomiting..i dun feel gd at all..=(

morning.. wha, u mummies are so early... yes i more day to the long weekend.. i wanna stay in bed and wake up late on fri morning.

Dolly, u feeling better?

Hi Julbee, welcome.. i think a few of us are still struggling with the MS.. including me, i am still vomiting every day. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] is this your #1?

i think i should go dig out the chart and paste in here again.

Dolly: for the PDV, i think u can apply at police post or post office. I did my at the post office the last time. but mine was ages ago, so not sure if it has changed

my breakfast today as usual, bread with cheese. Also kinda run out of ideas what to eat for breakfast, so usually end up the same.

PDL i though can apply in the driving centre?

julbee : welcome to our family...

starfruit : feeling much better le... slept @ 9pm yesterday... then @ 10pm, 00:20hrs, 03:00hrs.. woke up to pee... so disturbing... i'll go to the Singpost & check later...

dolly: haha.. ya sleep is alwasy the best medicine.

today, i had nasi lemak from OCK.. so yummy and bought a curry puff to stand by for tea later.. such a glutton again. again hope it all stays in my tummy.

morning mummies...

finally managed to finish reading the post from yesterday afternoon, as i was out for discussion.

i also want to look for massage lady, but might want to ask around my malay friends for recommendations, as they might know some aunties who do it.

hannah, i'm an expired social worker. haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] not in direct practice, now in the council. envious that you can be a SAHM. me and hubby still negotiating, cuz we have financial commitments, so cannot just go without a job. but might explore part time.

bbpooh : I'll need to apply leave to go down to driving centre to apply for PDL coz my driving lesson is on the weekend noon... by then the office has been closed... thinking will there be any other place where i can apply?

starfruit: yea this is my 1st pregnancy..tats y i m finding it hard to cope. I jus haf no energy to do work, no mood to go out but jus lying on bed is also depressing

Dolly

Remember not to over-exert yourself & tire yourself yeah cos u just "recovered".. Heeheee

I had home-made ham&cheese hamburger + soya bean milk for breakfast.

Julbee

Welcome!! Its normal to have MS till now. Guess u will feel better when approaching 16 weeks+/-.

Wayne

So u had prepared all the goodie bags liao? Ordered cake from? Heeheee, I always wanted to celeb my boy's birthday at childcare where so many kids can sing song for him. But my hubby said cannot blow cake twice cos every year, I will celeb my boy's birthday with my Mom & sis. Haz..

Starfruit

I just learnt that OCK has mee siam too. I saw my colleague had it twice this week. She said not bad de. Next time u can try.

Joycep

Im looking for massage lady too...

Hannah

Yesh how I hope today is THU lo.. So sian, 1 more day!

hannah, cuz very long never practice already, a bit rusty :p if want to go back to direct service, need a lot of refresher. yes, there will always be a vacancy somewhere in the sector.

hi jerejoy,

thanks for your recommendation..i dun think i will have the chance to go liao..cos my hubby preparing for exam.. he will kill mi if i wanna go..hee...

dolly,

how r u feeling? drink more water might helps..I applied my PDL in driving centre (9 years back)..not sure for now..dunno whether ur driving instructor can apply for u..

i sleep quite well everyday..dunno y super tired these few days..knock out..

Hihi, morning to all beautiful mummies here….I’m new here…

Currently, I am 10 weeks 4 days preggie, baby EDD is 28th May 2011, this is my #1 pregnancy so a lot to learn from those who are already going for #2….

My gynae is Dr Wong Mum Tat from TMC, Clinic at Bukit Gombak… I am staying in Bukit Panjang[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can I ask anyone stomach getting too big, mine like over bloated lor, stomach grow like 4 mths preggie already.. Gained 4kg+ for starting to now… Feel so sad How?

vv: ya i know about the OCK Mee Siam, its nice? never tried it though. ok will try the next time. for bee hoon, i need to eat slowly cos somehow, my body cant seem to digest bee hoon so wekk.

Dolly: can u get your instructor to help u apply? may be easier this way so u dun have to make a seperate trip down.

I kinda started obimin.. but taking it very reluctantly cos it makes me puke. I am taking obimin Pluz.

joycep/Hannah: social work sounds very interesting. How did u get you two get started in this line?

Morning ladies... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

julbee74, welcome [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Serene, the state that i'm staying in previously is Pennsvilla, PD (think spell something like that)... just below new york...not so happending as compared to LA side... lots of old folks will choose there to retire... so the streets are full of old folks... at first i couldn't get use walking between them (slow pace) but after some time i got used to it.. when i went to new york for holiday, quite scared as pp are rushing everywhere and can see many police car ard... I remember that when i called the property admin office to report abt my house issues, they can tell me that they are closing (at 4.50pm) at 5pm and to call back tomorrow morning... shops in the busy streets will closed latest by 6pm.. after that, u won't find any1 on the streets... quite scary... if want to eat dinner, better do it before 4.30pm or tabo back home to eat... i loved going to the prime outlets where things are cheap, esp Black Sunday aka Thanksgiving Day... we will arrange with a group of students to queue outside the shops and start to queue by 4am(before that already did homework on what to buy) and once shops opens, will "rush in" to grab and pay for it... normally the indians and chinese (esp china pp) will be queuing for the early bird gifts/promotions.. local pp doesn't come to queue early... the guys will go for the IT stuff while the tai tais will go for clothing/household stuff... thought it's cold but we enjoyed it as the only time that we will shop and buy in bulks.... really missed the times we were in US... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

my cough is getting worse and i'm losing my voice... this morning shouted at my girl for playing with my glasses... nearly broke it... smacked her when she tried to run away w my glasses and refused to return to me... she already broke my husband's glassess and now playing with mine... sigh..

Starfruit

I think my digestive slows down very much. Now am trying to get the "feel" to go toilet..

Auroa

I realised toddlers seem to have a "thing" for specs. My boy also likes to play with specs at home. So I warned him cos he broke my previous one. Now he dun dare to touch. Moment he wants to touch, I will look at him wz my fiery eyes, and he will say, "Mommy, I only take and give it to you".

aquariusmum, welcome [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my tummy is getting big and seems like 5 mths pregnant... so far only my mum (she guessed it as she finds my tummy sort of looking funny), sisters and 2 close friends know abt it.... haven told my inlaws and i suspected that they know abt it but kept quiet.. it's getting diffcult to hid my tummy now ... maybe bcos it's my 2nd preg.. so tummy will be bigger than 1st preg... btw, u wrote "yr tummy like over bloated"... did u take milk/soya bean milk? gyane said that avoid taking it for 1st trimester as it's will causes bloatness in the tummy and cramps too... for 2nd trimester (from 15th weeks onwards), can start taking it... hope it helps. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Starfruit, appreciate if you can add me

Nick: xris

FTWM

EDD: 5 May 2011

Gynae:

Dr Charles MP Lim (now - 5th month)

Dr Lim Teck Beng (5th month onwards)

Hospital: Either Mt E or Mt A

BB#1

Hi VV(yoyo), Auroa, Dr Charles Lim is my fertilty doctor but he has stopped doing delivery for several years so he will take care of me till 5th month then I would need to switch gynae

Really envy mums who are eating well and taking vacation! Nowadays i can only managed finished half portion of my meal, everyday is to go home straight after work and gynae instructed "NO shopping" as I am still having spotting

Good morning..

Dolly - good to hear that u r feeling better. 1 day to Thurs [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] shd have a good rest on this long weekends!

Aquarius / xris : welcome to our family...

starfruit : the instructors who teach me are not the same... so i'll have to make a separate trip liao...

vv : ya... the obimin / multivit... it actually will cause constipation coz of the iron in it...

apple : thanks for your concern... weekends will be another busy days for me & my HB... We will be bringing my girl to Explorerkid @ Ehub then Sat, she'll be going for her immunisation... then will have to monitor her if she has any fever after her jab... sigh...

vv, i can't seem to control my tempers well nowadays.. told my girl not to play with it and she said "ok"... after some time, she's back playing with it and also my hp... a couple of times, she called Malaysia... almost fainted.. already explained to her that it's not a toy and must ask mummy before taking it.. she seems to understand but after some time, she's back at it again... recently i find it hard to put her to nap/sleep in the afternoon/nite.....she can give me lots of excuses, ie: wants to drink milo, eat bread with jam, watch her fav cartoon or read stories books before she finally lie down to sleep... i wanted to nap (due to meds and drosy) but when i finally put her to sleep, i fully awake and can't sleep at all... when comes to nite, she dun sleep, i just ignore her and went ahead to sleep.. halfway i woke up and checked on her, she's sobbing in her bed bcos i din wait for her to sleep and she hugged me and asked me to pat her to sleep.. after a while, she so happy chatting and dun want to sleep.... this few days really tired.. my hubby once hits the pillow will sleep till tomorrow... so all along i the one who's putting my girl to sleep... i thinking whether i shd put my girl to full day childcare so that i can rest in the afternoon but my girl cried and beg not to let her sleep/bath in school (got bad experience from prevous childcare)... me also dun want to put her full day as she dun sleep enough in school and can rest well at home... so for now, will endure and see how...

Auroa - Oh, My gynae did not tell me not to take milk/ Soya milk, and I hv been taking quite freq... I am taking the Ammum milk as I heard they say is gd for Preggie mum, so I drink occasionally when I'm hungry after the normal meals... Haiz, most of my colleagues already started to ask me: look like you gaining weight ya, good life is it... Sian!!

Hey! I've added the locations of where we're staying too. I think there are some mummies' information that's not inside so wondering if you could put in your info? Thanks!

xris, yr gyane is right... if u are spotting, better restrict yr movements including shopping.. u know we women once shop will forget the time and before we know it, we are already tired and time passed very fast... walking too must will add pressure to our uterus and it's not good for bb.. rest well now... wait till 2nd trimester (after 15 weeks) which the preg will be more stable and u can start to plan where to shop but must take breaks in between and drink lots of water too... take care...

Hannah - Will need your assistance to add me in as well.. Thanks.

Nick: Aquariusmum / FTWM

EDD: 28 May 2011

Kid: this is my no. 1

Gynae: Dr Wong Mum Tat

Hospital: Mt A or TMC

Stay: Bukit Panjang

aquariusmum, actually my gyane also din tells me that part too till i hve terrible cramps and bloated tummy that i asked to see him... after discussion then i realised that it's the cause... btw, ammum milk will put on weight very fast.. think it's full cream milk (if i'm not wrong)... i din take it but i heard it's supposed to be good for mummy and bb...u taking one glass per day?

Back