(2011/05) May 2011

heaven: I went to see my cousin who gave birth 1 month earlier than my #1 and nobody said anything so i'm guessing it should be ok ba...

bbpoohfamily: WOW!! So exciting!!! Are you hoping for boy or girl?

heaven, like dolly i am not pantang for this kind of things one.. have visit tons of frens including 1st mth party when i was preggy for #1.. so will cont to do the same here.

so tonight gathering is only a small group?? come join dun be shy mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dolly, val, auroa, heaven, serene and all..u coming?

starfruit, not joining this time... got movie date with hubby and my girl 2nite.. enjoy every1...

btw, my trip photos up at FB...

Hee... my #1 is a boy so hoping for a girl this time... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Heaven,

Sometimes it is up to ur family tradition/ beliefs... i oso attended one friend's bb first mth in Nov.

starfruit, ya... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Auroa, heaven,bbpoohfamily,Hannah n dolly,

Dun worry..I m alright..my hubby working..so swim alone..he will swim on weekend with mi at his aunt condo..ladies,just keep a lookout of e surrounding at all times to protect urself and/or ur kids..

Heaven,

My mum n hubby not pantang.. My Sis super..I also dunno.. Got full month celebration to attend on boxing day..

i used to go swimming alone all the time. maybe since public pool dun wear so revealing lor.. hahaha.. maybe the man never see girls in bikini before somemore preggy.. just have to be more careful.

dolly: Haha... your last comment cracked me up. =)

ARGH!!! I'm so dying to buy new clothes!!! When are my purchases from ASOS coming????

Dolly,

I used to swim alone..I went with my mum n my twin nieces but they r in baby pool area..

Starfruit,

Not going to wear bikini.. I dun wear bikini in swimming pool..normal swim wear can't fit in..no choice got to swim bikini..felt so uncomfortable..so many eyes staring..

Mtbs,

Went bugis bhg on wed night..many baby clothing on sale.. Eg: any Pigeon 3 pcs for $9.90..got baby wipe n other stuff.. Can check it out

serene : don't bother with people staring at you... they (s.k) never seen people wear bikini before... me too.. wore bikini when i wasn't preggy... luckily with my HB.. so dare not to stare...

Hannah - they shd be coming soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] mine stated that it shd be reaching on 13 dec..

Dolly,

Even when my hubby, I also dun wear bikini.. Only wear during overseas..hate e way they visually molest my body..haha..

HI sorry to interrupt, I have some Books for sale. All purchase from USA direct. I find the books useful when we are preparing our No 1 for the new baby to come..

PM me if u are keen..all in good condition

Books for sale: (in hard cover)

1) I’ m a big sister - Joanna Cole

2) Usborne First Experience- the New Baby (soft)

3) Baby on the way- Sears

4) What to Expect When the New Baby comes home – Heidi Murkoff

heee... ya mummies, i'm shy to wear bikini too. Last weekend we were at the hotel stay, bring my boy to play in the pool, my 1st time wearing a bikini, so conscious of myself. But lucky tat time not many ppl around

hi mummies,

thks for feedback. It did not occur to me until my mom says don't visit / attend the party. It makes me uncomfortable now... but looks like it is really superstitious!

hi mummies, yesterday movice on Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale was great... my girl was seated all the way till show ended (except that the part that eugene was injured and the mother that she dun like)... she was laughing loudly as she watched and when some parts are interesting, she will point and talk loudly.. hve to quiet her down at times (luckily only a few times).. when the show ended, songs are played and she danced ard her seat till it ended.... recommended for yr kids.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw, my hubby fell asleep halfway thru the show... he said that he saw eugene and rapunzel talking till he bored.. he prefer action packed movies...

hi mummies, long time no log in, missed the gathering :p as for bikinis, i like then coz i didnt bother to buy maternity ones, so just use old bikinis to jump into the condo pool downstairs, airy and more space for tummy too. Gynae says must exercise to build up muscles for the 'big push" so i guess i will have to dig them out of the cupboard soon.But these few days raining, hehee so that's my excuse.

I already know the gender of my bb, i'm having a princess :p So happy, hope she'll be a good gal to kor kor ;P

Looking forward to Xmas, so pretty the tree at Taka. Oh yeah, Taka having member's card sale , extra 10%.

would like to ask, does any1 knows where can get this type of chair? thank you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4834643.jpg]

Hi, I have a set of preloved Babyplus. Bought in June 2010 and still under warranty until June 2011. Comes with box, pouch and manual. To let go at $200. Interested pls SMS 97492202.

Babyplus is a prenatal eduction device. You can start the syllabus in weeks18.

Morning mummies,

I been sick for 5days. My boi also sick. Never slp the whole nite. Damn tired....drag myself to work.....

Val, the salt water method did not work on me.

Morning Mummies!

How's everyone feeling today?

Overnight last weekend, I started to clear my bowels regularly (out of the blue) and dun feel bloated anymore. Now, I think tum really showing is not the "bloatedness" but the size... This bulge reminds me of #1... Alot of memories too.

Dolly

Any programme during Xmas?

Paulyn

What happened? U down wz?

Dolly

I havent take yet. I was planning to ask gynae this Fri. I started back on my multivits... Everything seems okay, crossing my fingers & hope wont cause anymore constipation liao.

Planned Xmas Dinner lo... within hubby, myself & my boy. Same as previous years.

Hows yr starhub thingy? Resolved last weekend?

hi morning ladies!

dolly, you are always so early... your work starts so early?

auroa,

I've checked...my PT helper is occupied on Friday mornings...she seems quite full already... can't help you!

vv : phew... finally resolved liao... but something happen before the technician arrived... my maid told me that my girl has alots of ulcers on her lips & tongue... i was so panic & look @ her mouth... OMG... quickly brought her to the clinic.. so worried that it's HFM... after consulting, phew... she has fungus due to putting toys into her own mouth...

then when the technician arrived... told him that my box is ok... it's the wire connection which unable to let me view the starhub channel... so he fixed everything for me & waive the charges for me... warn my HB to stop his mum from touching my electrical appliances. instead of helping me, she's adding more problems to me...

good morning mummies..

The gathering on Friday nite is great. Looking forward for the next one. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Went to my gynae on last Sat, bb looks fine and it is a boy.

Paulyn

I got the same problem in very early Nov... No choice but went to see doc to eat antibiotics. Did u see doc? U must b feeling very miserable... Must see doc, okie. U brought yr boi to doc alrdy? How old is he liao?

Dolly

Wow!!!! Good good! Glad for u. At least this is settled. Yes, better tell yr hubby to ask his mom to stay away from the things in your house as well. Wait things got problems, leave u to resolve yourself, very KNS leh, they all. I think yr MIL dun touch yr things, is already doing u a BIG favor lor.

Oh, did u use dettol to clean/disinfect her toys at least once a week? Try to do so, so tat to decrease the possibiliy of happening again. Is yr gal in cc?

Melody110

CONGRATS!!!!!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_laugh.gif]

Is this yr #1 or 2? And how many weeks u in liao when u did your scan last Sat?

vv : ya lor... told my HB, i don't need her help... have a peace of mind now that my maid & mum can play the vcd @ the living room... at least, my girl can't lie down to watch...

have been using dettol... then on one occassion, my mum said... huh use dettol, then she's(my girl) going to swallow the dettol... nope haven't put in cc yet...

Melody110

Heehee, thats good. Then can share share clothes and save alot. :) Whats the age gap?

Im now 18weeks liao. Will be seeing gynae this Fri, very eager to know the gender too. During my last visit, gynae was in a rush so cannot wait for my bb legs to "open" (as bb closed its legs during scan, so cant see...) :-(

morning ladies. brand new week but on half day on wed. looking fwd. hehehe.

serene,

ya..i oso ate cheese fries so i think its ok la, so long as its nt blue cheese.

if u go town, do check out the bookstores, i am sure they do carry ba.

i dun swim alone if my hb is nt ard. coz nw u preg oso, better to have someone ard to swim with u, if case of legs cramps or anything *touch wood* yest went for my maiden swim aft i discovered i am preg =P

heaven,

i think most impt u ask if ur mum and ur cousin's side pantang or nt...i do attend baby showers when i was expecting my #1 and i will cont to do so for this preg.

since ur mum ask u nt to...then just dun go lo..

starfruit,

sorry for the late reply. was on half day leave last fri so went off shortly aft noon to catch movie and shopping with my hb. hehehe.

how was the gathering? taken any photo?

hannah,

ASOS usually abt 10days minimum? i received mine ard that timeframe =P

dolly,

went i oso wore bikini to swim...even tho my hb n son ard, ppl still stare lo...esp those mummies with kids de, can see them whispering to the hubbies then the hubbies will look over...i just cant be bothered.

auroa,

i like Rapunzel. think its a v light hearted show and quite funi at times. hehehe. and the 3d effect is gd. i watched Narnia last fri, nt as nice as the previous series and the 3d effect nt so gd...

paulyn,

sorry to hear it didnt work on u. have u seen a doc? me dwn with flu and slight sore throat nw and i feel my head is a little heavy...

melody,

congras on knowing the gender and its a prince. ehehe.

heaven, it's ok.. thanks for asking [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

melody, congrats [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Val/Heaven

There was a baby shower yesterday at my MIL side, my MIL's sister's DIL... Sounds complicated. Anyway, I also didnt attend cos I kinda pantang and on the other hand, I didnt want to see "them" (MIL & Her Sis). So I only bot a gift and asked Hubby to pass to her own Mom.

vv,

hahaha. if me, i oso wldnt wan to attend my MIL's side functions least her relatives DIL's baby shower =P But u very nice to even buy gift lo. =)

dolly,

ya, dun have to be bothered lo...coz either they have never seen preg in bikini before or they think u look great tats why keep starring. hahaha! i v thick skin le! hehehehe.

Back