(2011/04) Apr 2011

i see

so its on every 1st friday of October for children day & of September for Teacher day, is it?

last yr i got heard its change i tot its the CC adjust only

6mth bash >> since most prefer & can make it on mid oct, how abt 15 oct saturday?

Huh children day n teacher day can change 1 ah I thot it fixed 1? Weird..

Charmaine,

Wah really far for me:p

How abt Gerry place? Near east coast at least not as far??

Gerry,

Can??

hi all,

long time no come in... so busy after coming back to work...

this year first time i have to know about teachers' day and children's day... my son's cc close on 2 sept for teacher's day and 7 oct for children's day... that's why i was wondering how come last time when i was schooling, it was 1 sept and 1 oct respectively...

hi hi tweety! ya, been so long cos was busy with work (got 3 major events to organize till end of this year), and also busy with the 2 boys at home... cannot take it liao, now contemplating getting a helper but no one at home to jaga, a bit scared... sigh... i wonder how those mummy with 2 kids and no helper survive! piggy, hippopolai, tell me please!!!

re baby's milk intake

just brought my baby to NUH A&E on Sunday cos he didn't drink for almost 8 hours, and last feeding was only 80ml... was scared cos he was treated for thrush when we were in France and thought he might be having sore throat cos whenever we tried to feed him, he cried murder!

but doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him!! made us look like clowns, paying money for the doctor to tell us he is perfectly ok!!

anyway, doctor was saying that for his weight, we are over-feeding him. he is 6.6kg, and we were feeding him 100-120ml 3-hrly. he said should be 80ml 3-hrly, or 700ml a day. on top of that, we had already intro solid to him, so milk intake will actually decrease...

so after hearing what the doctor said, we are more relaxed now cos he's daily intake is around 700-800ml, plus 1 meal of puree.

Jtho,

hahah tough hor...n not forgettin e house chores!!! i wld say time management v impt heng both my boys slept ard 8pm so i hve time to do those chores else really can die...

glad tt ur bb is ok maybe jus milk strike.. i tink i am also over feedin Kleavan but wat to do he hungry cant possibly dun gave mah... his weight is 7kg+ n he drink 900+ml + 1 feed cereal crazy right...

piggy

my younger one sleeps at 7.30pm every night. elder one depends, sometimes 8.30pm, sometimes 9.30pm... like now, he's throwing tantrum with his father...

and i already not doing much household chores liao leh, tmr will have my part-time cleaner, so happy... my expectation of cleanliness at home already dropped to the lowest liao, but i'm still soooo tired... what to do?

if kleavan can drink, let him drink. my lud very different from his brother. oli was and still is a milk baby, but lud is a fine diner... he doesn't drink a lot, but he enjoys his solid...

jtho,

let ur HB deal with him? get some rest? usu jus rtn to work will be v tired we need time to adjust also.. if not jus get a maid to release ur burden lo but u mus also ask urself if u willing to let the maid handle ur boys? if no den no point mah[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggy

no la, the maid is just to do housework and help to play with them or feed one of them occassionally when i'm dealing with the other... i will still do the playing, feeding and bathing myself as much as i can...

Piggy: okie.. Got it.. Cause got few days the IFC only feed my boy twice.. 6hrs between each feed.. I was so pissed off till I went to tell them to feed him every 4hrly.. I even say, even if my boy slp also feed.. Else middle of the night he sure wake up..

Jtho/piggy,

when you gals said that your boys sleep at 7.30pm or 8pm.. meaning they sleep thru till morning? will they wait up for feed from then till the next morning?

yaya fung, i also hv e same qns, but i kept forgetting to ask e mommies here, heee. gd thing u raised it up.

my bb girl, when she's still willing to feed from the bottle, she cld last frm 11pm til next feed ard 6-7am. Now full latch-on, no leh, say 'last night latch' ard 8 or 10pm, I'd dream-feed(latch-on also) ard 12am+ to 1am+ and she'd wake up ard 5/6am, sometimes even 4am! Sian...

jtho, u're sooo rite, the maid is to handle housework, our kids, it's still better that we take care of them. I have a helper now, but I still bathe my baby, shower my girl occasionally(cos she's older, she can tell me things so I let my maid do it when I have to tend to the bb). I took care of the bb frm day til nite myself, change diapers, wash her backside when she poos, etc etc.

Jtho,

Wow so good, so when u dream feed him, he won't wake up half way? Z either wake up b4 his feeding time or even if I dream feed him, he'll definitely wake up in btw or when he finish unless he totally KO, Bt very rare

mikio,

huh only 2 feed? ur boy wun cry for milk???

Fung,

same as Jtho i will gave him his last feed at 10/11 den next feed ard 6/7 but my #1 sleep at 9 wake up at 6+ no feed in between..

Jtho,

ic den can la jus get 1 to release ur load[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

URGENTLY REQUIRED! Hi Mums whose babies are O to 6 months old, you are urgently required for a short 15 mins survey on any brand of milk formula on 28th or 29th Aug. Token - $30 NTUC Voucher, Location - our office at 15 Beach Road, Beach Center (next to Raffles Hotel). Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and baby's month to 97640028. Thank! Sally

Hello mummies

Back from cruise.. Weather was so hot at redang...

But we caught a sea cucumber!

My firstborn enjoyed it so much..

Bbgoh

I'm fine with gathering at my place if u wan, but I'm at Tiong Bahru...

I dont think I can go east...

Mrs Chua

I'm already putting kasper in his exersaucer... But stuffed with pillows...

Piggy

I'm feeding the same as u but I think it's ok la..

If baby cries for milk and can finish.. Just let him drink..

It could be genes that babies are bigger than some..

smiggleprincess,

no wor my #2 is not bad at all only 2.6kg at birth n me n HB not big size 1.. but the amt he drink scary i din really stop him la jus tt scare too full for him...

mikio,

hmm if ur bb not hungry ok mah but if he wake up at nite den maybe u add in another feed be4 u sleep?

Piggy: I wan add 1 more feed before I slp.. Maybe dreamfeed him.. But my hb say let him wake up when he's hungry.. But the prob is not he wake up.. Is me leh.. Then I always end up like panda the next day at work.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Good morning to all! my girl has no school for today(post PE) and tomorrow(PH), wonder why is there a need for the school to close for post PE...

How many of u hv placed bumpers ard yr bb's cot? I'm currently using those soft padded ones which we've been using dur #1's time. I've hand-sewn velcro all around them, to ensure that they wld stay in place better than just having the 4 ends tied up...

But I'm now considering to buy thick padded ones(so it won't fold/kick down by the bb's feet or being pulled down by her) but have read reports against the use of cot bumpers. Am not sure now... anyone can share?

Morning! Anyone working today?

Office is so peaceful today. keke! My poor Joel dunno y.. cough n block nose for 1 wk liao. .tot weekend getting better le. Who knows, Sun fever... now running nose like super jia lat. still got mild fever. Hai....... Heng hb today on leave.. can take care of him at home. Poor bb lost weight too.. only 7.2kg... down from 7.6kg. Like tt 1 mth + din put on weight le.. sob sob!

Morning elmo, andrea and mum05,

Yes, i'm at work today... so lethargic.. din take leave today cos hoping that ofc will be very quiet and peaceful and nobody will come and disturb me. Hopefully will be more productive like that.

My boy also leh... blocked nose and sometimes abit of cough.. also dunno why... then sometimes at nite, he will blocked nose until hv abit of difficulty in breathing... heart pain..

Elmo: poor baby Joel. Lucky he has reserves! He will gain weight when he recovers ! Is it becoz there are lotsa bugs at IFC? Their immune system is still weak at this point.

Jia you! Hope he gets better soon!!

Piggy,

Wow so good, so when u dream feed him, he won't wake up half way? Z either wake up b4 his feeding time or even if I dream feed him, he'll definitely wake up in btw or when he finish unless he totally KO, Bt very rare

my co dun let us use msn at work... boo... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

even FB also must wait till non-office hours then can use... haiz...

tweety, ya, kerna blocked... luckily co nvr block this website yet... haha..

also chatting via email with my other frens... aiyoh, and i still hoped to be productive today!! haha.. must be dreaming...

Istana is open tomorrow. Hopefully no rain tomorrow [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tweety,

Agree . I'm still in holiday mood .

e_lazy, ya loh. I also din take leave today cos today more peaceful so hope to clear so work!

tweety, thks!

pink, no leh. Both times he sick, he got it from us. 1st time is from gor gor.. this time is from me. At home is more dangerous than IFC!

Wah.. all chatting on msn ah? I'm trying to clear work cos this wk only working for 2 days! Thurs n Fri on leave cos IFC close.. anyone wanna meet up? keke!

Back