(2011/04) Apr 2011

Hello mummies!

anyone know how to get rid of baby rashes/heat rashes?

I see my boy's face one patch one patch red. heartpain siah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Thanks Pink..

Elmo,

I will quit.. no amt of money can buy e extra time i spend with my kids... Or even my sleep

Lynn

My miracle cream for e kids is e calendula cream.. use for everythin from head to toe..

My alternative cream is e paw paw lucas ointment..

Sharlin,

Wow the Abbott $5 voucher very good lobang [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] both my kids drinking this brand. Will search for it when back to office tomorrow .

Vivi,

Can try to train her sleep earlier ? As yr bb grows older, the timing might be more difficult to switch . At least night time, u can rest abit.

Being a mummy not easy. Sure cannot escape from tiredness and waking up at night. It will be a bonus if our love ones can show more of their appreciation to us.

Hihi ladies,

Been busy with interviews.. Super shack.. Even had to pump in the car.. Haiz!!

Vivi,

Hope vivi gets better soon..

About sleep, don't worry little vianne will sleep early eventually.. Lisa used to sleep at 12 something.. But now she will sleep at 8.30pm!!

Piggy,

Ya it's good that the kids sleep early so night time can relax a while before we go to sleep and start another hectic day..

Elmo, Im in almost d same situation as u! Becos of the new IT system project, I'm being invited to go for meeting, training etc n now getting worst, sometimes meeting notification is like half day in advance n I dun even have time to read up d agenda and specs. D consultant r even planning those pre UAT training on Sat 9.30am-4pm n even weekday 6.30-9pm!

Siao bor! I'm damn damn unhappy to be arrowed to go for this IT project coz a lot of those r operational in technical issues n yet my business unit gotta sign off. Sighzzz.......

Piggy, tell me how u manage to tell ur boss to let u go...Imy reason to my boss was family commitment n need to take care of kids n baby.

I had master up courage n tender n my boss didn't even open d letter n ask me to give her 1more mth n to take d letter back n even use d word please. She even me she had issues with her secretary n that she had told her secretary to look for other alternatives if she's not happy n expect her to leave in these 2mths time n she's lookg for replacement now.

Had suggested to her to convert d temp(actually shes contract) to perm but she ssid d contract irl's skill set is not there..had to give her face n so took d letter back BUT I'm regretg taking back d letter....coz I'm kinds can't wait to get out, hated to do this IT project n comes sept still got budget to do...

Juz thinking of these 2 headaches makes me want to cry liao!

I'm beginning to wonder if I have post natal blues.......

It's only 9days back in ofc n I'm already feeling like it's forever n I'm mostly doing d project stuff n not my primary duty. Lucky d contract girl around to help with primary duty else I dunno how I'm going to breathe already!

Lynn

I also apply calendula cream on my girl's face & neck red patches, and its work.

sharlin

slowly train yr boobs drag the timing. nw my last pump at 9pm can dong till morning 6am. but daytime I pump 5-6hrly. if tired I ll let hb wake up to feed Kay ard 4-5am. else very tired ss ll drop too

morning all..

sigh my BB seems to caught the virus from #1 n can hear him cough with some phlegm.. jialiat.. when is all these ever to end i hardly slept last nite again n i feelin v sick with sore throat n feverish feelin body ache[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hippopolai,

enjoy ur leave...

Ningyo,

sound terrible!!!

yes i use my family n kids as excuse. n i told her my current maid seriously cmi n will sent her home n now my IL cant cope without maid n after so many wooha with maid we dun intend to get anymore maid so i NEED to go to take care of them... she did ask me to discuss with HB to extend my notice to 60 days but i firmly say NO cos we alr sent maid away so not possible to extend.. n nothing more she can say cos lookin after kids no way she can help mah..

Gerry,

ya lo if they dun sleep v hard to do chores esp with no maid[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow great to hear u got lotsa interview hope u can find 1 u like soon[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fungfung,

actually hor if we parent not firm n drop the nite feed it is possible tt even at 3/4YO they still wake up for nite feed cos they alr used to it..

tweety

tks for welcoming me LOL

hippo

on leave? shiok

piggy

u changing maid..i also gg to change..thinkinh not to get indo maid liao..

Piggy,

But how to train to drop the night feed? Ever since his injection, his night feed is every 2hrs until now. Previously he can last till 4-5am then drink after his last feed b4 midnite.

Hippo,

Enjoy ur leave today!

Bbgoh,

Enjoy ur long holiday and have a pleasant trip back!

Gerry,

Hope u get the job thatbu wanted soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wishing everyone a great weekend ahead!

kaira

ya, it's a gd buy thus wanna share wit u gals. i just bought 2 tins (1.8kgs) of gain iq yesterday! still got 1 more voucher on hand. wanna go grab 1 more. as my gal drink alot. 1.8kg can finish in 2-3wks time.

bbgoh

but drag e timing later e supply not enoug for my boi whole day lei. now i pump 5 times a day, just e rite amt for my boi whole day. caused my supply per pump (4 hrs interval) only can get abt 160ml lei. now my boi drinking 160ml per feed. thus, if i cut down e no. of pumps, then i dt tink enough 2 feed my boi liao.

Fung fung,

Usu by 3 mth BB day time intake shd be sufficient to last them till morning so 1 way is to increase his day time in take n try to drag his nite time feed to slowly drop the feed.. Also usu if u latch at nite it may take longer to train cos he may jus wan to latch for comfort..

Mus trial n error..

St,

Ya goin to see dr jus informed by my il BB like havin fever sigh~ ya found a Job alr.

ningyo, how come ur company sounds like mine? Are we in the same company? haha! But full day meeting on Sat and weekday till 9pm is atrocious leh! Terrible! Not happy still got the option to throw back letter ok? Hugz! Any chance u can ask to transfer out of this proj?

hippo, sharlin u all still need to pump milk at 12am ah. My neh neh very versatile now.. dun pump whole day also can. Milk supply seems to be back to normal now. But after my frozen supply used up.. will not be enough for J daily le. Still got the very last 7packs left!! Hoo!!

Gerry, interviews are v tiring also rite? I hate it. Hope u'll find something u like soon!

piggy, oh no. Eat more vit c.. dun fall sick! J's viral fever started with cough too leh. .then develop to phlegm.. then after 1 wk.. high fever le. Cost me a bomb! $300 fly away for his fever/cough.

Dunno today can knock off on the dot anot. I feel like going facial. But will miss 1 pump session.

On sleeping late, actually i dun mind my boys zz at 10+pm every nite. I think it's just nice so i can spend some time with them. I can only do homework with #1 ard that time too. But #1 sometimes zz at 12.. then that's too late le! I like them to zz late n wake up late.. cos i hate to wake up so early even during weekends! I miss those days where i can zz till 12 noon.... hahahaha

any idea if Happy Bellies brown rice cereal is v sweet? I wanna order 1 for J to try 1st. hehe. No need to cook one rite? Just add milk/water?

Vivi

You don't know how much I panicked after her 4 months Doc's visit that I put her on Intensive Flipping Course until she now graduated. Every night I come home, put her on the mat and flipped her left and right.

BBgoh

You can endure a pump from 9pm to 6am? I tried once and soaked the bed. Also can't latch in the night cos boobs are rock hard. # 1 and 2 both sleep at 8pm. I latch once at 10pm before I go to bed. #2 wakes up at 3am for another latch and I pump the rest out. Next pump will be 6.30am preparing for work. In total, I do 4 pumps a day.

Can I join on Facebook? Would love to see photos of all your little ones...

Elmo,

I dun find happy bellies sweet I going to buy let #2 try if he ok I will organise spree buy from iherbs the puff n yogurt melt etc..

Seen dr he say my throat inflammation so insist I finish anti biotic..

Ya diff family diff style la cos if they dun sleep early n need to wake up early maybe v tiring for them.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dreamysprings

think i must also put Kasper on your Intensive Flipping Course..

Gerry

ya, the interview are siong..

i don have a prb getting interviews, just dunno how to ace it..

KTV

sorry,cant join as im working and plus i dont sing..

How about a babies gathering??

at someone's place or somewhere???

piggy, ok. So I'll buy one from overseas spree to let J try 1st. Then if ok i wait for ur spree! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] The cereal, no need cook one rite? Just add water?

hb v gan cheong he say wanna feed J with cereals liao. I think he's not ready yet.. cos last week he sick.. we give tt chinese powder for cough.. he keep spitting out. Dunno how to swallow yet.

Elmo,

I've also bought a tin of Happy Bellies from iherb as #1 takes vitamins from iherb too. It is on standby and my MIL is too eager to feed. I also think she's not ready although she's quite good with swallowing panadol syrup.

elmo

ya, i still need 2 pump at 12am. tink e most i can stretch my timing for pumping of milk is 6 hrs. Once i reach 6hrs, i cant stand it. ur boobs really versatile! can dnt pump for whole day. I had been feeding my boi wit fresh bm. My frozen still stock in the freezer! hehe. I alway cleared fbm during wkends only. still got abt 30+ packs in e freezer. just saw tis morning tat e "oldest" pack is 21st may! going 2 clear off may fbm liao. Going to store e fresh bm frm tml.

elmo

Beginning must slowly start with 1 tablespoon then gradually incrs. actually the starting 1mth just let them learn to eat from spoon not to feed then full by solid.

I m goin to start with avocado soon

fungfung,

thanks, sooo looking forward

andrea

from sat to tue [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dreamy

yah since back to work I train it loh but of course also my ss drop not as many as b4. on & off fell sick then ss drop.

nw daily express almost equal to Kay intake, sometimes if she drink 1mo feed then may need to top up by fbm, luckily store some fbm. hope can last 2more mth then if not enuf ll just top up by fm.

sharlin

icic

Piggy,

I'm very tired too. Yesterday night, my #1 again wants to sleep on our bed... Have been like this for two weeks . I really don't know how to handle him .... I didnt go to work today, too tired.

dreamy, mine drink med hor.. same as his gor gor. Cry n cry.. gotta force the med in. hai..

sharlin, cos i din pump on office. So 1 day i only pump 3x..ard 300+ml only. been topping up with frozen milk and 1-2 feeds of fm to meet his demand.

bbgoh, my #1 i also start at 5.5mths mah. Now only 4+mths.. still early. And hor.. ifc will help u feed cereals rite? We have to tell them how much to feed? or they agar agar? I think i'll let them feed nestle in ifc since they provide. Easier. Avocado i used to give #1 for awhile.. until got once he diarrhoea.. went to see pd. Pd ask me dun give such exotic fruits when still so young! Then i dun dare to give liao. But i dun think the diarrhoea was caused by tt lah.

Talking abt IFC.. this new principle very lan.. just took in a pair of baby twins. So now is 6 babies to 2 teachers.. the teachers also complain v bz.. hope my J will still be well taken care off!

Elmo,

My #1 likes to eat medicine especially those sweet kind. Will open his mouth big big. My #2 don't like, will struggle and try to spit out .. Both different pattern .

kaira

my #1 also like to eat med & visit doc -_-

she can drink her own & will ask more from me *faint*

hello mummies... busy day today.. but it's FRIDAY!! heehee...

st: how's work??

dreamyspring: yeah.. add me in fb.. r u in our April MTB group??

sharlin: slowly train ur boobs... now i pump at 10pm.. then till next morning 6.45am then pump.. heehee... =P

Kaira,

My #1 also keeps trying her luck for me to stay with her in her room at night. Regretted letting her watch Entangled cos she now keeps saying if she naughty, the witch will come and cut her hair. She never been scared of dark but now she is. Then last night when she yelled out for me at 3am and I refuse to stay longer in her room, she said Mummy can only stay with mei mei. I was dumbfounded. Don't know how to explain. I have to soon put mei mei in another room herself if not I feel I'm not being fair to #1.

Elmo

my #1 like avocado & its very mild can be consider as 1st solid as apple & pear.

i used to mix it with ebm then freeze it.

yah ifc ll feed they ll see how much bb can take lah. dun worry, they can manage de. Kay's ifc have only 1 teacher (got 2 but in shift) so its 1 : 4bb

i m thking to start cereal ard 5mth but these 2days she always wake up earlier than b4 even last night i tried dreamfeed her at 11pm she still wake up at 3+ this morning. so i m thking if she drink not enuf during the day.

but next week ll only try avocado a bit see how just let her taste & see if she can eat well, then start brown rice cereal only once a day

pink, how's C? Still on milk strike?

bbgoh, wah.. IFC 1:4 ah. V high ratio leh! Another reason y i dun wanna buy avocado.. is both my hb n i hate it. If bb dun eat.. nobody will eat. :p

elmo

ya, if i pump 3 times a day, tink max i will get 500ml ba. then will not be enough for my boi daytime. as i need abt 800ml for a day. as my 4hrs interval, i can get 160ml per pump. hoping to fully bf him till at least 6mths old! tat's y now got 2 tolerate by sleep late n wake up early in order 2 pump e quantity. But sometimes if really miss 1 pump etc, will give him fbm or formula lor.

tweety

u supply gd! my supply limited! if train my boobs dnt pump e whole nite, later my boi got no enough fbm. gonna top up wit fbm or formula liao. but fbm got 2 thaw in advance. sometimes not enough time 2 thaw.

st

tink wit #1 & #2 and working, we r really exhausted! I everyday so so tired. my hubby said y everyday c me, i will tell him i'm very tired!

ST

ah its u ah heeehee i dun dare to accept tot dunno who haha okok i accept nw

elmo

is it? haha but is very good ler, i only like it blend in juice :p

sharlin,

wow.. u pump 5 times a day... salute you!

piggy,

right now he is drinking at 110-120ml day time... i wanted to increase but then after his injection, his milk intake drop so usually 110ml, sometime still got about 10-20ml, depending on his mood.

I think i'll just have to trial and error then and see which style suit his style.. lol

st

ya, but it will still need some time 2 thaw, like at least half an hr to 1 hr rite? n tis forgetful & lazy mum will just get e fresh bm instead :p

fung

no choice lei as i wan 2 fully bf my boi. but sometimes when my boi stay over at my mum hse, he will drink 1x of fm as i'm not ard 2 latch him.

Gerry

When it comes to monster Vianne you are my motivation. Hopefully Vianne will be able to sleep earlier when she is older. Yesterday tried to pat her to sleep end up she is so wide awake and cooed at me... even when I switched off the lights she still thinks I am playing with her....

Good luck in getting a job that you want ...

Sharlin

I think drink chicken essence may be heaty la moreover you not enough sleep will be more heaty ... so must take care

Dreamyspring

Ha ha vianne is always on tummy but she still dont know how to flip she is so so lazy

For me I just hope to find simple home based jobs if there is any but very hard la almost all are those scam kind.

vivi, home based job ah.. give tuitions? Pink used to do tt rite? hehe.

I am waiting for 530 to zao on the dot.. before anyone catches me! Going facial! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back