(2011/04) Apr 2011

bbgoh,

I never checked out pigeon for the bottles.

the disposable breastpads going for $13.90 for the 60pcs.

mum05,

yesterday when i went was only day 2 of the fair. still got alot. maybe they will replenish stocks bah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Vivi,

yes! It's damn cheap lah. I have like 8 packets of sizes M and L at home. no space to store liao and i still want to buy more :x

Medela got the bottles exchange thingy, but need pay additional $6.90 for a new one..

Gerry,

It does look like it is moro reflex but it says they should grow out of it by 4-5 months. I should keep an eye on her for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the info!

Sob Sob. IFC call say J got fever. Must have caught the virus from gor gor le. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Now hb on the way back to bring him see doc. Nearby pd close.. dunno wanna go poly or GP. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

bbgoh, thks for e info. nvr been to its nursery, tt's why duno. Ya, used to stay at SK, and always drove my girl there after her sch. May be gg there later too.

Gerry, same lor, but my hubby ar, dur #1's time, he almost squashed her few times! I cldn't slp at all then, I have to make sure he didn't flip onto her, hahaha, tt's why I 'trsf-ed' #1 to the cot very early but we had 2 rooms knocked into 1 then, so literally we're all in one big room though the cot was placed at the corner of the 'other room'. #2 slps on cot from the beginning but then we let her naps on rocker and sometimes on our bed dur the day. Initially she only wanted the rocker(day) and cot at night and she'd look ard when I put her in either(she can't really see clearly yet though), but I tried to let her get used to a few places lor.

This current home small lor, tt's why gotta make sure next home must hv enuf space, heeee.

My hub seems to be more 'alert' with #2 though, heee, I always teased that he's *pian xin* :p

dreamysprings, ya jerking may seem like minor seizures but if I rem correctly, my #1 also used to have jerking incidents before and I think her PD had said it's nothing to worry about unless u feel she's jerking too much/hard or appear like she's hving seizures(u'll def note the difference)... I guess that's also part of the reason why I din really bother to rem to ask the PD when I see #2 also jerked abit. Oh ya, my bb also reaches out to touch our faces and she always grab the top neck opening of my clothes, she's just not interested to reach out and grab toys, hahaha.

gerry, i think wat u describe are natural reflexes when the bb got 'scared'. the jerks i observed frm my babies are diffnt, they look like the bb's kicking but not actually kicking and milder...(aiya duno how to describe lah, hahaha)

went GP in the end. fever 38.2. Doc gave antibiotics leh... but i tot baby so small not advisable to take antibiotics? Think i'm not going to give.....

Elmo,

I think try not to give antibiotics. In Aust, kids under 2 are not allowed med other than panadol and zyrtec and some other mild medication. They prefer natural healing. My turning 3 y.o has never taken antibiotics, cough or cold med. When we went back to Sg in Apr, she had an infected finger and doc prescribed antibiotics. I ditched it.

elmo: why so serious? must give antibiotics?

U want to ask PD? I checked with my PD's nurse she says fever above 38 degrees can take paracetamol. But C was 38.1 for a short while then we sponged her and it went down to 37 plus again so we didn't give her.

Vivi , yah same lor got lines around thigns and tummy too. Think the cutting is small . Thats why I dont stock up on diapers .. I still have one big pack of pampers M.. Argh .. The cutting is small too. Want to quickly let her finish ....

Elmo,

Maybe see pd.. So far my pd has never given antibiotics to my #1 despite fever.. Just fever meds only..

Dreamy,

In sg, zrytec can only be given to children 2 yo and above.. At least that's what my pd friend tell me..

Mum05

huh they send you email but when to collect? I think I better call them and check again on the collection. Anyway this is a guaranteed gift and my number was 1000+

Lynn

when I told my hubby about the promo he was like you dont tell me you want to buy???

Pink

Hey C is growing well la see she cannot fit into the current M size liao... :p

oh the other time when I stocked up I altready bought L and few packs of M only and even 1 pack of XXL.. lol

Ya, I din give the antibiotics. Doc gave Dhamol for fever.. which i read tt it's just paracetamol rite? and Prospan cough syrup and Bisolvon for phelgm. I only wanted to give the fever med.. but hb already gave all 3 without the antibiotic... Woodlands pd is so limited!

pink, went i started gng back to work, he no choice have to drink..so now ok loh..

st, glad your girl doesnt reject now..

elmo, hope J gets better soon...

i just change my boy to mammypoko L size, want to try out huggies ultra oso, does anyone knows if they are abt the same size??

i still got 2 packets of pampers M size want to sell off..any takers??

re: pampers

I still using M size leh, even tho i did notice that when i take out the diapers, there's red marks on his thighs... does this mean that the diapers too tight? cos M size say can use until 11kg wor...

Elmo,

Hope ur bb gets well soon. When bb sick, mother is the most worried one... If in doubt, call ur PD to check.

E lazy

the guidelines for the diapers are not accurate. You see for the NTUC housebrand diapers though M size I still can use because the cutting is big but not the huggies ultra.

Elmo

Hope J get well soon.

I think woodlands onli got 2 pd nia

Pink

Is gd tat C outgrow M le mine still wearing M pampers n pet Pet. C is growin well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thks gals!

Sandy, ya loh. only 2. Baby bear too far and the marsiling one only open at 7pm today. Used to go to one at Sembawang.. but closed le. Now dunno got open new one anot.

hi mummies i got 2 Old Navy maternity tops which i wanna sell away .... i ordered M size but its way too big for me... the design also played a part.. i can mian qiang wear some M size provided the design neckline is not too wide..

Lynn

Yeah I got many day time I use NTUC house brand diapers only night time and go out then I use huggies ultra so a lot lor....

Elmo

Sembawang?? I nv c or hear b4 got. I don like the marsiling de went once n the doc gave my #1 tons of medicine when she is jux havin fever.

elmo

GP always presc antibiotic de tats y i dun like to brg bb to see GP, rather spend more to PD. u just give paracetamol & monitor, if tonight shot up to 39 then maybe go KKH? or i thk some PD also open night clinic bah.

hope J gets well soon

gerry

oooo thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Gerry,

I used for my #1 then kept for almost 2 years. Start using it in april but now felt tat its not as good as last time... Yap, its a local set.

Haiz. If i will to send it for repair then i dun hv any pump to use liao...

Dun know wat to do..

Hopefully they can rent a set to me...

Dreamy,

Yes there is.. But there hasn't been any study on infants below 6 months so it is safer to let the pd decide whether the child can take it.. ESP the younger infants.. My pd wouldn't prescribe unless my child was suffering from severe allergies..

Sandy then which pd u go to?

Bbgoh, I also wanna go pd. But all v far and no car! Tonite gotta do nite duty feed med le. I only give paracetamol now anyway. But he got alot of phlegm today dunno cough n vomit how many dozen times le. Vomit out e phlegm also good.

Elmo

I go to the 1 at yishun [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] if happen the clinic not open I will go to The GP which is opp marsiling mrt station find the doc not bad.

U too mux take care!!!

C is getting a cough ...argh

Think she's not comfortable. Woke up n cant go back to sleep [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

elmo

icic. hows his fever Nw? hope has subside. u must take care too. u must be very worried & tiring

pink

aiyoo. hope C gets well soon

this morning Kay also can't really slp well. I dunno wats wrong, she is sleeping but keep eehh eehh

Jiesiling, does ur c-sec scar still red & swollen like leeches? If yes, the pain at abdomen might be due to keloids.

Vivi, the bbq grill is ready for collection liao. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cereal, i gave my #1 happy bellies & he loved it. Ate till i broke! Cos he can easily finish 1 tin in 3 days! Never tried other brands before so i will stick to happy bellies for my #2 (unless he rejects). i spree at iherbs recently. Each tin cost ard S$5.50 after shipment. I bought 4 tins only. Believe if purchase 10 tins savings will be slightly more ba. But i dont want to overstock in case #2 dont like.

morning ladies! my naughty bb didn't want to reach out and grab the toy rite? we've set up the playgym n put it near her rocker and she grabbed the toys, hahaha.

Oh ya, which brand of cereal was it some of u commented seeing worms coming out of it?

Yoti, bbgoh, thks. Yest whole nite fever. Woke up every 6 hrs to feed him med n sponge. Now still feverish also. Hope he'll recover soon.

Sandy, u got e addr or name of e yishun pd? I better stand by another pd contact just in case. Izzit near mrt? The gp u. talking abt. Izzit silvercross? Tt's e one tt gave Joel e antibiotics! N I purposely called and ask if e doc treat babies.

Pink, hope c get well soon too. J started w cough one wk ago too. Now I gotta delay his 4 mth injection n photoshoot liao.

Mum05, the one w worms is healthtimes. I used to like tt. Now I dun dare to buy liao. If anyone spree happy bellies or got bp let me know k? I wanna buy too!

Mum05, healthy times is sold in ntuc and other places. Ya the cereals were found to have worms more than once! I may just stick to frisocrem if i din get to buy other cereals!

I'm going to let my #2 take happy bellies . My #1 started with frisocrem and don't want any other cereals . I think frisocrem is tastier and happy bellies more bland bah.

Hi mummies,

i got stupid qns to ask. i saw so many of u bot the sophie the girrafe and i thot its very cute so thkg of buying too. is it a teether and where can i get it?

Mum05,

healthytime i find v watery i dun like wor...cos it organic so easier to have worms but compare to other organic brand only healthytimes got such prob...

Kaira,

ya frisocrem is v sweet tt y..

avocado,

wow so cheap ah.. ok ok thanks for informing..

e_lazy,

toyrus got sell but ex u can try BP..

Gervaise had upgraded from size M to L jus a week ago. Gonna drop by taka one of the days to stock Huggies ultra..

Elmo & pink.. Saw J & C nt feeling well, hope they get well soon.. Mummies, take care too ok?

Gervaise went for his 5-in-1 ytd.. Everything went on fine so far.. He did nt cry at all when needle poke in.. Indeed daddy & mummy brave boy..

Back