(2011/04) Apr 2011

Hello everyone

Vianne had 2 jabs yesterday and she cried so loud. A bit pissed at the polyclinic nurse a bit insensitive. When measuring her head she said my baby head big. 31 cm

Big head meh. Vianne now is 6.13kg and 61cm tall!

Last night she cranky got fever. Yucks I hate vaccination

vivi,

my Z also cried out loud when he had 2 injections the other day. No lah.. where got big (31cm).

hope Vianne gets better soon. no choice lor, vaccination is for their own good...

vivi, u bring V to poly for injection also rite? 2 jabs consists of wat huh? I forgot to check his health booklet.. wah.. i tot 1 jab only. if 2 jabs again so xiong i better wait till his cough fully recover then go jab. If not will be so poor thing.

My #1 so happy today no need go sch loh. Suddenly he 'recovered' hahahaa...

Fungfung,

actually most co they will gave u a letter to accept ur resignation 1 my ex co also but not as troublesome as this co v unprofessional... but manage to get my boss to let me go on leave liao so waiting for her to confirm my balance AL..

Vivi,

31cm definitely not big for 4mth old bb.. my #1 at birth alr 31cm lo...

Elmo,

hahah ur #1 so cute my #1 like sch as of now cos can play sumtime he will tell me his friends name from sch like miss them lol~

piggy, my #1 only says his miss his GUG teacher. That was like more than 1 yr ago.. and he still remembers so clearly! Tt teacher was really spontaneous.

Elmo,

hahah they can really surprises us in many ways my #1 dun really enjoy GUG leh i also dun really like GUG infact i am quite happy with his progress at CC lately he will sing me some songs lo thou not v clear but can hear the rhythm v cute whahah..

Elmo,

My #1 still going for his weekly GUG class and he loves it. Actually, I enjoy it too. He will only start his PG when he reaches 30mths.

E LAZY,

keke PG = playgroup

GUG = growing up gifted (some classes for babies n toddler to learn phonics n craft thru songs n activities...

some other popular 1 is Juliet Gabriel, kindermusik, gymboree etc depend on which 1 u prefer...

e lazy,

nope enrichment class but since my #1 goin CC i din sent him to these enrichment.. if u not senting ur bb to CC after 18mth u can consider these enrichment classes la gd for interacting n diff class is diff things we can arrange trial class also...

PInk,

thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I m very tired. Not enough sleep even got iPhone.

When is the next outing?

Vivi and Pink, my boy last checkup hd circumference think is 5+.

Btw, any mummies wan to sell huggies pink stamp? I wan to buy.

Cowgal,

How many do u wan?? I onli have 2..

Elazy

U could sign up some trial classes for ur babies when 6mths mth.. its fun.. but tirin for e parents..

My eldest has no time for enrichment so i found a school that has diff activities. He gets to learn, yoga, japanese and volin at school..

Smiggleprincess,

Wah so many activities.. So fun.. My little girl always like to copy me when I do yoga.. In fact, I am thinking maybe should send her for some classes.. Maybe can calm her down!! Haha!!

Piggy,

Good luck in your job hunt!!

Wah changing career path seems super tough.. Hopefully I too will hear some news soon..

Ya little kids when they sing songs very cute.. Lisa will sing a song and will change the lyrics one.. Haha!!

Piggy.. Ya, my colleagues oso say that he miss me.. But Duno how true lo.. Lols

Btw, glad to hear that ur mgr allow u to offset ur AL.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbgoh.. Ya, he v notti & know how to see pple expression lo.. Like he throwing tantrum den I throw him on bed & tell him "mummy dun like huh".. He will stop & smile at me.. V notti lo.. But cute at times Lols

JsL.. Too attached I oso scare ah.. Cannot hv my free time.. 

Elazy.. Ur bb won't de.. Jus rem everyday go bk, play, talk, feed & attend to them den they will know who their mummy is.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fung.. Ya, got gd & bad.. Hope he is a mummy's boy who will listen & talk to me in future.. 

Vivi.. Definitely 31cm nt big.. Poky nurse v Bo chap attitude de so that is y I dun like go there.. I prefer gp.. ;)

Piggy... Yeah good for u sia... Dun let her jiak ur leave.... Lol

Ms chua, ya lo but I tink I'm more attached to my boy... My boy like boh chap mi one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] lolx

Btw anyone here C-sect still feel pain at the abdomen? I feel pain at times Dino y... It's been 4months plus liao

Pink

Lol ya Me type wrong Vianne 's head is 39cm then the nurse haven't measure already said Wah big head I feel like telling her off

Elmo

This is Vianne's second time jabbing

She took first dose dpt first dose prevenar and first dose of rotarix 1 of them is oral .

I select 6 in 1

Piggy

I think maybe your boss guilty get her to write in black and white wait she pretend forget then if she still delay your letter of acceptance for your resignation ask hr

hi mummies,

Mrs Chua: i agree that your baby misses you cause I am experiencing the same. Baby Z is always waiting for me to come back. Once i came home and was eating dinner and my helper tried to put him to sleep.. he refused! when I took over, he fell asleep within a few minutes. Same as just now, my hubby tried to put him to sleep, cried so loud. when i took over, he kept quiet. can't believe at this age they know how to "choose" people.

piggy: that's great news. i guess it was good that you quit shortly after you came back. easier for them to let you go earlier.

i'm still getting the hang of going to work.. slowly assimilating back but everyday just keep thinking of my baby. also adjusting to having to pump at work.. can be so disruptive to work and then sometimes too stress.. output affected. haiyoh. can't wait for 6 mths to come.. then he can eat solids.

are you girls going to start them with cereals at 6 mths? which brand would you recommend?

JSL,

Me two time csection . No pain at abdomen area. Maybe get your gynae to check it out?

Btw, have u start to execrise ? Feel like going to cycling but dare not.

piggy,

guess i'll still stick to latching him to sleep for my sanity to stay intact.

smiggleprincess & pink,

thanks! I saw some at mini toons cost like $50+. looks like from korea too.

Vivi,

Mine small co so my boss is HR she does things accordin to her likes n dislike 1 she is the rule .. The truth is she in gd mood cis manage to find a replacement for another kolig n she decide to convert my temp into perm so no need to keep me haha..

Sookie,

Ya HENG the temp still ard imagine all my kolig say the temp cmi my boss know also n reluctant to convert her but prefer to go by convenience sake so gd luck to her heheh..

Personally I find it better to start after 6 mth wher their digestive system is better n they dun need other nutrient earlier than 6 mth so no pt dun wanna waste the food ke..

I will be givin Happy bellies cereal cos consist DHA n probiotics n thicker compare to healthy times..

Piggy, congrats! I'm so happy for u that ur boss is letting u go!me 2nd day back in ofc n my boss happened to be outstation and will be back tmr...

Wonder what she'll say to me........

Vivi, I just check j health booklet. 4 mah jab seems to be only 6 in 1 and rotavirus leh. He had his 1st dose of pneumo last mth le.

Piggy where to get happy bellies? Ntuc dun have rite?

Btw.. My milk supply is really pathetic now. Reduced when my menses came. But din increase back when it stop le. Frozen bm getting lesser. Dunno can dong till 6 mths anot. But j is drinking v v little now. Ard 100 no only. Dunno izzit his cough make him no appetite.

Piggy,

Thanks!!

Can you get happy bellies at the supermarket??

Elmo,

The 4th jap for Eva would have 6 in 1, rota and pneumo.. Eva took her first dose of pneumo at 6 weeks.. Actually my pd said diff kids have diff vaccination plan depending on parents and dr..

Vivi,

Hehe!! Take it as a compliment that your vianne is going to be smart.. Last time Lisa also had a big and odd shape head.. Some of my PRC colleagues told me that she lookalike Mao ze dong!! I nearly fainted! =p

morning ladies...

ELmo/Gerry,

i tink NTUC extras have but ex.. last time my SIL sellign so get from her but now she no more time so will get from BP or some f/b seller or if need urgent i will get from organic shop at harbourfront cos i got 10% discount.. love their snack like yogurt melt n puff nicee my #1 love them..

Ningyo,

thanks.. ya lo so surprise leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks piggy for the link.. Ya, I agree that I rather he is more attached to me than others. But this action makes his ah ma (my mil) jealous lo.. Every weekend, when she carry him, sumo adyer awhile start looking for me.. She kept telling herself no la is he wan to zzz so will pat him slp but he jus wail & wail lo.. Until sil say, he looking for mummy la.. Den I took over, he stop & smiles to them.. Bth.. Lols

Sookie.. Hi 5... Sumo does the same like ur boy. I took over, immediately fall asleep.. Btw, u still latch him? For me, I no latch Le.. Even pump oso no Le cos supply dip to the minimum.. Super pathetic lo.. Maybe u latch so he wan the smell of mummy??

Mrs Chua,

hahah so cute right... ignore ur MIL sumtime dunno y they jus not happy their grandson prefer mummy they r also a mother i believe they wan their son to be closer to her when they r young mah but when it become their turn to be granparent they look no open lol~~~

Hi,

Read about holiday plannngs. I live on the Gold Coast so if anyone visits I am more than happy to host and lend bb equipments so u don't have to lug from Sg. This is my only way of participating in the thread cos i can't attend all your gatherings!

If anyone wants to know more about traveling with bb to Aust let me know. My number 1 flew to Sg when 3 months and had flew back and forth for 4 times now. She's turning 3 in Oct. My younger one from this thread was born in Sg and brought her back when she was 5 weeks old.

Kaira.. ya will go see if its not well for the next few days bah.

Execrise.. LOL I'm trying to find time to sleep sia!! haha housechores are my best execrise now... LOL

PIggy ya lo.. LOL my mum always jealous say I got the "oil" smell which my boy likes.... my boy will sleep whenever I pat him or carry him to sleep at nite... lols

eLMO,

hahah the spree no much cheaper than BP leh cos tt time my friend ordered too bad my SIL no time to order else i dun mind organising... cos the supplier only sells to shop n co n mus provide co reg. no.

Dreamy, me wanna go Australia too! Went to gold coast when I was 12 n still have fond memories of the place . If really go there to look for u I'll bring u lotsa curry paste n chicken rice mix ok? How's life there? Do u miss SG?

I have been contemplating moving. Australia is a possibility. Maybe not now but maybe in the future . I foresee that quality of life in SG will drop for us in the years to come...

The problem with australia is that the lifestyle n work culture is super relaxed. So even if hubby can find a job there it won't provide that kind of environment for him. Are u a SAHM over there? there's too much to consider really .. Must have a big push factor for us to take a big step

piggy, really ah? BP source is from sg supplier also har? If u see the link share share here k? I lazy to go check BP thread.

pink, wanna go gold coast together? haha! I'm thinking next yr may be possible.. maybe bring #1 go.. #2 leave with my mum! ;)

elmo, ONZ! we go together!!! which part of next year? wah u she de leave Joel with your mom? :"(

What if he misses Mommy? =P

Er, but if u bring 2, then not considered holiday liao hor! :p

Eh, u still no meet me for lunch ;( Later SMS u!!!

pink, ok! she de! Ya loh.. impossible to bring 2. I might as well stay at home! If bringing #1 have to wait for his sch holidays le. Think only.. which mth go gold coast better?

ya come meet me!

No prob :p I can share lobang and host if I can. Met a lovely mum in my #1 thread when she came over for holiday and she helped me heaps when I flew back Sg to deliver my #2.

Pearly - If you see this, I give you special treatment if you come visit ok? Cos without your help, I wouldn't have cruzily delivered my #2!!

Pink - Yes pls bring me chicken rice and bah kut teh mix and also my favourite Assam Laksa Maggi Noodles.

I've lived here for coming 9 years now. Been here since a student. I work full time. Each time I have a child, I import parents to come over for a year to care for them while I work. I prefer working than caring for kids. After their visa runs out, I'll stick the kids to childcare.

It is enjoyable to work here. No weekend work and no OT. Thats how I can manage kids and work without help. And I love it cos no maids no grandparents and no inlaws! I do fly back to visit family at least once a year.

dreamy, yes! I love aust working culture! My prev coy was an aussie firm... i work from 9am - 530pm. So home on the dot or not later than 550pm everyday! It was an enjoyable 5 yrs working there! Dun think i can find another company like tt here le... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

dreamy, yes! I love aust working culture! My prev coy was an aussie firm... i work from 9am - 530pm. So home on the dot or not later than 550pm everyday! It was an enjoyable 5 yrs working there! Dun think i can find another company like tt here le... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi mummies

dreamyspring

how r u? knew u since #1 thread but nvr have chance to meet u. heehee.

how's yr kids? seem like it's so relax lifestyle at Australia. hmmm. dunno when I got chance to fly over. hhaha

piggy

happy belly is from local supplier? u got the contact number? maybe I can ask my boss help to get it for us if the price is much cheaper than BP a lot. we do import from Australia too.

tdy I m on mc. last night suffering the terrible toothache didn't slp at all. just took off the decay teeth, dun wanna do root canal as so ex and the hole also too big Liao.

hope after this I can have good rest everyday.

again must discard my ebm tdy. haiz. soon my fbm ll finish, hope can tbf till 6mth then top up with fm

Back