(2011/04) Apr 2011

Lynn: leg cramps quite common. Was sharing that I had a REALLY BAD one sometime last week. Woke up middle of the night yelling in pain.

Lack of potassium or calcium may aggravate. So take bananas, watermelon and drink milk.

Sookiewookie

I took epi for #1 tis time round I told myself cannot take haha I reali hope I'm able to tahan it.

I'm oso start to eat n eat Liao but onli durin Sunday when my hb is at hm or when go out. I can finish a plate of rice den say I'm not full at all I still wanna eat. But aft eating cfm I'm full I start to LS. *faint*

Lynn

I oso start to haf leg cramp in the middle of the nite n is both leg [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so painful can't even put straight den will keep hittin my hb wake him up ask him help me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

heard tat b4 slp massage our leg den put against the wall for the blood to flow n keep it warm when slpin. #1 time I did n it works tis time round got to slp is a bless Liao nv bother at all.

Piggy, tweety:

a group of preggie mums shoot together would be fun!

If not, combined session at the same day with own family is possible too like what Tweety suggested.

Our single session is $280 for 1hour. If we have special arrangement here then can have special rate.

We usually customize the look & feel for individual family, depending on customer's preference & special request. Just to make sure that the photos are special to them.

Actually not much make up needed for maternity shoot, our style are more natural & 'artistic' type.. we usually ask mommies to do their own make up, maybe slightly heavier than usual. Then we can do touch up at post-production stage.

Tweety,

usu these type of bloom foto no makeup 1 unless u go those bridal studio to take u see all my studio foto I makeup myself 1 haha v light n simple Nia ..

rene, no leh. I find myself ugliest when preg. And gets uglier with every preg! lol

tweety, cos before preg i prettier mah... (pardon my thick skin!) Oh.. if got makeover for me then i'm more interested. I got 0 makeup skills.

elmo: heeheee.. i find u okie... next time after u due i got to see again... heeheee... my makeup skill also lousy de... DH also dun like me to have heavy makeup.. hahaaa...

Tweety,

lol no la i know u dunno tt y telling u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i v cheapo 1 always look for promo den i take so far all the studio pic i took r less than $200 with all pic rtn keke.. even the bloom shot hor only pay $120 but only 8pic la but gd enough la cos only for keepsake[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Elmo,

actually i also no makeup skill 1.. i dun wear makeup on norm day 1 in fact the number of time of makeup per yr 1 hand can calculate liao lol~

actualy usu these families photo r more to natural 1... tt time my friend paid $80 for studio loft MUA n the make was so light she was sayin she can makeup better keke...

Anne,

ya pls let us know wat is the special package u can gave us[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

actually i dun need a lot of fotos for bloom shot.. wonder if u can customise a package for us for bloom plus family shot after bb come out??? hee...

Hi Mummies,

Firstly I like to wish you all the best while waiting for your precious parcels to arrive.

I'm a SAHM trying to earn some extras for my family.

Please feel free to visit my blog for clothes for ur precious prince/princess. I'm also selling Diaper bag organizers which are very handy and convenient for all mummies.

Visit http://theflyingmummy.blogspot.com

(Like us on Facebook too!)

I'm having a CHINESE NEW YEAR Sale now with 15% off ALL ITEMS till 20Jan2011.

Wishing everyone a Prosperous New Year!

Sandy, it's ok... Let me know when u r free... Or maybe if I go for check up at cck can drop by woodlands mrt to meet u? My next check up will be 28/01... If u can then I bring over for u lor... S$17.80/bot u paying for Mrs. Chua also?

Tweety... Think when bb out with 2 kids torturing me.. I'll be even more haggard. My hb saw my photos 3 yrs ago before we had my boy.. He say.. Wah you look so young back then! -_-"

piggy, ur studio shots v worth it leh. Btw.. I still got no chance to get e rice wine from you leh. Or i just buy 2 bottles from you for confinement? No need to try le.

Anyone feeling braxton hicks recently? I dunno mine is false contraction anot. So early?

Elmo,

ya cos i always wait for promo haha... the most recent 1 only $180 cheap hor keke...

hmm u sure u dun wan to try ah i scare wait u find not strong leh..

Vivi.. My gynae haven ask me book bed leh.. How? Later give birth no bed.. Chiam.. Hmm.. Ur gynae ask u 1 tart a day.. Hmm, like wat u say, beta than nothing right? Lols.. Bo bian la, Jys endure lo, at least we reaching the finishing pt le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ok, will ask u out for sashimi buffet when we go... Can't wait for it hehe 

Gerry.. That maid will onli listen to my sil & bil cos she is being employed by them in the 1st place to take care of their youngest daughter.. But after the 2 yr contract up, they transfer the ownership to my mil furthermore my mil after op need someone to ake care of during the day time & household chores.. Though say she will listen to my sil & bil but is oso my sil granted her permission 4 the mobile.. Eventhough ownership under mil but she still listen to sil & this sil is those v relax attitude kind so even mil ask her to say maid, oso like this.. 2 her, she thinks now mil owns the maid so mil shld say the maid herself but maid oso dun listen so nothing much we can do le except end her contract & employ a new maid who is being selected by mil herself. At least in such a way, mil can  teach the maid in her own way so mil oso won't complain that maid nt doing her way etc.. 

Tweety.. Ur weight increase nt much leh.. But Jerrell's weight is considered normal range so nt bad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my boy's head oso big de jus like his daddy.. Is that a norm? Lols.. 

Mrs Chua

KKH told me that booking of bed or maternity package is only offered 1 mth before delivery...My colleague and a relative both delivered at different times told me that when they were delivering at KKH, the delivery suites were all full and they saw some mothers being wheeled to a pathletic corner/ward or ulu room to wait for their turn to deliver...kinda of overcrowded...

Hi Mummies, (sorry to interrupt)

I just gave birth in early Jan in KKH and have been seeing my gynae at KKH/The Private Suite (TPS).

I've 2 bottles BNIB Ganilia Calcium Soft Gel Multi-Vitamins for sale. These were the multi-vits she prescibed and recommended to me and her other patients.

For 10months of my pregnancy, I was taking 2 pills daily.

My baby boy was 4.08kg when he was born.

Letting go each bottle at $30.

It's a very good price, esp for those mummies who are currently buying from KKH/TPS.

Hurry. Pls PM/email me at [[email protected]] me. Self collect at AMK.

I can email the photos if you need. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Piggy: that's a good lobang.. That time u took with which studio??

Mrs chua: first thing gynae asked me.. U never eat arh?? Only increase 500g.. To him = no increase...

Elmo: I agree woman tends to look older easier when they have kids... Think next time my dh will call me Lao tai po Le.. Heehee

Tweety,

i took with foto-u and DreamGarden but i find DreamGarden the PG skill no gd if no touch up cmi... can see the area outside the backgroud screen summore.. foto-u i find the PG skill alot better wor all the pic no touch up but gd enough...

Ladies,

Today topic on Foto yeah ..... Wanted to take maternity pic but Hubby say wait for bb come out than take as family pic .... I wan to keep a pic of my pregancy maybe ask Hubby take for me using his new DSLR ......

Piggy,

Yeah I agree I took my rom , my gal 2 yrs old n family puc w Foto u I find their skill w/o touch up quite nice .... Last yr I took their promo mother day package $150 with max 5 pax ..... Like their skill .... (mine was a lady photographer Wai Peng) Who is ur photographer ???

Tight tummy

Anyone have tight tummy ??? I been having this tight feeling for a wk than ytd an unknown aunty walk pass me n ask u giving birth soon huh??? My jaw drop n reply her "no my due date April" than she reply ur tummy v v low .....

Vivi, Rene, Sandy,

thanks for the tips! I heard wearing socks helps too. today had a dull ache in the leg the whole day. can't even walk properly [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Piggy, i dun mind e rice wine. Cos my #1 i din even eat at all.. This time got buy Suan hao le! Haha.

Mrs chua, my gynae also havent ask abt bed booking. I Rem not so fast book for my case.

Tweety, ya loh. Really age alot after kids. Luckily my hb age even faster! Wahaha! Ur hb also much older than you rite? So nvm.. Will still look young with hb. :p

sy, ur tight tummy is like skin tight or tummy hardening like contraction? Skin tight shd be quite normal. Put stretch mark cream loh. If it's tummy hardening could be braxton hicks. Which i suspect i have.

Sy,

after tryin studioloft, foto-u n dreamgarden I find foto-u is gd.. Actually I dun like waipeng work wor I tink studio wise I prefer David my sil took waipeng so when compare can see the diff n I find David better with kids wor[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Benjamin is gd for jornalistic pic I got him as my AD PG.. If not wrong wai peng was his 徒弟。

Elmo,

okok u let me know when u wan I need to check with my mil first.. But I thot BH is jus tummy hardening not consider contraction?

Good morning!!!!!

I tot I have BH yesterday... Think I scare myself, haa haa... Whole day the tummy is hard... Bloated some more... Think my 1st trim symptom coming back... *cross finger*

Piggy, how is ur hubby n sis liao? Speedy recovery for them! U too take care, still have to take care Kyler...

Mrs Chua soon la I think perhaps your next visit the nurse will assist you with the booking liao... wont have no bed la....

Lately have benn getting more discharge and the pantiliner I used is a little thin so not very comfortable. AS bit itchy so I hope I am fine wor...

morning mummies...

Hippopolai,

my HB now restin at home damn tired gotta sent my boi to my IL place den work now my eyes can hardly open.. n my boi havin running nose the medi given by PD totally not workin argh~

my sis i tink dischargin today v poor thing forehead kena 30+ stitches ...

Vivi: U may wish to check with your gynae. Cos I had a bad case of UTI at end of 1st trimester. Gynae actually recommended me NOT to use panty liner. I tried (reluctantly cos I'm so used to it) and it really helped.

Vivi: try drinking some cranberry juice everyday, will help too. Also heard some old wives' tale that drinking cranberry juice everyday in 3rd trimester helps with easier delivery. Dunno true or not but no harm drinking la...

SY: huh low tummy mean gg deliver soon?? coz since preg my tummy oso nt veri high 2 begin with leh.. then my mum oso tell mi by seeing my tummy she tink i will deliver earlier 2 weeks b4 my due date.. then some ppl tell mi bb girl e tummy usuali will b lower than bb boy, so which is true?? haiz..

But overall as long bb healthy n safe is e wish 4 all mummies..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Little Twin Star,

usu when u near due u can see ur tummy "drop" lower 1.. but if u r short like me the "drop" effect not obvious 1:p

10 most popular boys' names

1. Aidan

2. Jayden

3. Joshua

4. Cayden

5. Lucas

6. Ethan

7. Ryan

8. Isaac

9. Zachary

10. Dylan

10 most popular girls' names

1. Chloe

2. Sarah

3. Megan

4. Isabelle

5. Eva

6. Gabrielle

7. Giselle

8. Tiffany

9. Ashley

10. Nicole

Hmm Rene will try the cranberry juice anyway it gives good vitamin c

Huh Piggy I have been changing my pantyliner 3 times a day liao dont know if this is because I just changed the brand of the pantyliner that is why got itchy problem. No funny smell or colour for the discharge means no infection right?

Sigh so many problems like that.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Vivi: I like Del Monte brand. If you find it too sour, there're those that mix with apple which is also good. Yeah when I heard the old wives' tale that it helps with delivery, I thought, 'OK lo, no harm trying, anyway it's a healthy drink!'...

Yesterday evening MOM called me and asked me to go down on next Tuesday morning for a meeting at 10am. When I asked her what meeting is it about?

She told me need to clarify certain points, huh I was like I thought you had already done so? A bit waste of my time going down again and repeating like a broken record having to see that idiot director's face. And then the process will be waiting again for the company to revert.

I am wondering if MOM officer is doing her job leh. That time she told me she will assist to push up the paid out figure if I find it too low, right now that is not happening for sure.

VIvi,

if only itchy no pain or other symptom can jus be infection.. i gotten fungus infection for #1 my gynae gave me some medi to insert down there but he say v common among preggie may come back again... so after tt no itchy i let it be.. i use the breathable range so quite ok.. cos the prob with the usu pantyliner is not breathable like panty so all the bateria kena trap but my discharge has always been heavy so i cannot dun wear imagine the smell haha...

Rene,

i thot we not suppose to eat Del Monte brand???

Vivi,

jus bring up ur concern to tt MOM officer and highlight tt she promise abt the pushin up the payout amt etc.. n check with her y is there a need to clarify again when u have alr done so???

maybe it sumthing else? at least u know the purpose la..

Huh infection on where ha? Piggy sorry for this silly question? Need to go see doctor... it is like on and off but if it happens for the whole day looks like I have to go to see doctor liao... normal GP can or not huh?

Yeah no wear so wet below and I also use those wet tissue kind to wipe if it gets a bit wet.... so pek chek to see that all these done liao still itchy

Vivi,

infection down there lo... hmm i dunno norm GP know anot leh cos this is preg related so i dun go GP for all this... for me as long as it not tt disturbin i will jus leave it wor.. or u try cranberry juices first? cos i dunno how bad is ur itch so if u worry better see dr...

Back